My Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella felt her knees giving out and Jeff held her tight, never stopping kissing her while he pushed her softly on the bed.

Her lips were trembling and her mind was blank, feeling nothing but the sensations his mere touch brought to her.

He felt her inexperience and hesitated for a second, but then he saw her eyes and her nipple showing from her white shirt. That's when he decided there would be no turning back.

He pushed her shirt down her shoulders and forced it down her hips. Her breasts were just as he thought they'd be; perky enough, round enough, not big or small, inviting and with hardened nipples already. He ran his finger over her freckles and he didn't stop when they did but he went on to her fine short trimmed hair above her clit, her golden orange shade of soft hair and then, in one move, he grabbed her pussy hard.

"This is going to be mine. Are we clear?"

All Stella could do, was to nod. Yes.

And, as he lowered his face between her legs, to get a brief taste of her, he said, "You are my Ginger, my red, don't object to that."

She let a cry out as she felt his tongue on her slit, just above her entrance and her whole body shook.

Jeff was already painfully hard and he understood many new things were going on for her.

He positioned himself between her legs and grabbed her thighs tightly, sure to leave marks afterwards.

As he entered her, they both closed their eyes. A long anticipated feeling, her awkwardness and his rush.

Yes, this pussy was his.

"God, Ginger, you're so tight," he growled as he felt her pussy so tight around him that he couldn't move.

She felt a small amount of pain and a great amount of fullness which instantly took her to heights she had never experienced before.

Jeff felt her juices flowing on him and started to fuck her slowly and hard. He tried to be slow. Her shortened breathing made her tits move and it was difficult for him to slow down his pace.

But, oh yes, he felt her pussy contracting around him, so he pumped a little faster and she took that startled look, like Oh God, what is happening to me, and she came, she came on him.

Jeff quickly pushed inside her a couple of times and, in a split second, he came too. He came as her walls were grabbing him and sending thrills down his spine. As he lay on top of her, he whispered "You're fucking mine" and kissed her neck, at the point where the freckles began.

This wasn't gonna be easy at all.

Despite the fact that they both cheated on their partners, something felt so right, like they were meant to be together since the beginning of time.

Stella found excuses and didn't sleep with John the following days and Jeff broke off with the girl he was seeing.

They didn't call each other or texted. They wanted to but they resisted; Stella deleted every text she tried to write, more than ten times a day and Jeff called off outgoing calls as soon as he hit the last digit of her number.

Less than a week later, he knocked on her dorm door.

Jeff held her waist and kissed her. Sweet, hard, tender, rough, all alternating.

"Look, Ginger, I want you. We have to do something about it."

"Have me."

"What?"

"You heard me. Have me. Take me."

"Ginger, stop talking like that. I won't be able to hold myself back."

"Don't. Take me."

Jeff pressed her back so hard with his body, Stella thought she stopped breathing for a moment.

He pulled her lower lip and he put his muscular leg between her legs, opening them. At the same time he pushed her on her bed and hungrily pulled down her thin striped cami, sucking the freckled skin. The contrast with the completely pale, clean right side was striking and the fine sized dusting on her left was immensely sexy in his eyes.

"My God Ginger, what are you doing to me?" he whispered mostly to himself and kissed her on her lips again, making them feel bruised.

He made love to her with all his attention on her, slowly building his pace and changing it when he was starting to lose control. When he heard his name between her moans, he knew. He held her tighter and fucked her harder. And she came, his Ginger came for him, her body shaking and her delicious breasts quivering at the speed of her breath.

Still inside her, he asked, "Sweetheart, have you ever felt like that?" and he saw Stella trying to explain no, just that last time with him, but she couldn't speak, her breath was still ragged. Jeff smiled and caressed her face "It's ok, I know."

As he started picking up his pace again he leaned in and whispered, "This is how it's gonna be with me" and he came moaning inside her still pulsating pussy.

Although everybody knew the connection they had, it was obvious that they shared a deep friendship. No one knew about their intimate moments, their sweaty words, and their hands caressing each other's body with need.

For three months they were sharing the deepest part of themselves and had said in lust their names a million times.

One afternoon, Jeff was talking to her as 'my Ginger' and Stella steadied her naked self on her elbow, said in a serious voice "I don't know what will happen in our lives, but I promise you that I will never come for another man." As simple as that.

They hadn't said 'I love you', carefully biting their lip if they felt like shouting it but Stella said it now, in another way. Jeff looked at her, kissed her freckled side, her breast and her nipple, surrounded by light colored dots and replied, "I will never make love to another redhead. You will always be my redhead, Ginger."

That being said, they made love that night with all the sweetness they kept hidden, all the relief that their vows were said and all the urgency to make each other convulse in lust.

Year was over, choices were made.

Stella was on different projects, learning and building skills, building confidence and a couple of friendships.

Jeff was faced with a long pursued opportunity to run a bottle company. He took it. In another state.

They broke off silently; they weren't officially together anyway.

Less than ten years later, the 28 year old Stella was building websites to support her life, along with her constant trying to make art and live off it. She had accepted her body since Jeff was out of her life and thought it was strange but never tried not to orgasm with another man, yet she didn't, like her body was keeping the promise. She had been more distant and private person and gave her body easier than she did her heart.

Jeff led a more typical life, having some girlfriends and now engaged in one. In love? Not really, not since... well, infatuated, provoked yes, with a redhead, no. That meant love and Jeff was convinced that love was trouble.

And there she was, Ginger, his redhead, at his doorstep.

And he had to fire her.

Now.

...

The most raliable man around here is my editor and I deeply thank him for that!

Oh, and if I want you, never worry about who wants me. OK?

12