My Redhead Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress has some fun with me...
1.1k words
3.92
22.3k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the feel of something hot and wet in my anus. I quickly recollected: it was my third weekend at my Mistress's house. I would go home during the week day, then return on friday, when I was expected to make Mistress come without using my hands, before being strapped to the bed to sleep. I felt hands grip onto my thighs. Long fingernails digging painfully into them. Looking up I saw the time. 12:36. I had slept for most of the day, not being able to go to sleep until late the previous night. The silk tying me to the bed and the boner that I had for ages, as I tried to get the images of my beautiful mistress out of my head were probably the cause of that...

I felt the tongue getting deeper and deeper into my arse. Licking around and inside of my 'boy-cunt' as Mistress loving called it. I felt my boner grow beneath me, I looked around.

"Finally you are awake!" she sighed. "Now, to business." She got off of me, leaving red marks in my thighs. and stood, before coming around in front of me to untie me. She wore nothing, just some chipped red nail varnish and some black stilettos. Beautiful.

"Get up then." she giggled. And handed me a glass of dark, alcohol smelling liquid.

"Drink." she commanded.

Standing slowly up, I stretched and groaned. My penis was at half-mast and as I got up i heard a camera shutter close.

"Hmmmm. My sexy slut!" she crooned. Embarrassed I tried to cover myself up. She only took more. Snap. Snap. Snap.

"Why is that glass still full? I said DRINK." Mistress ordered. I stared down at it. Rum, Brandy? I shrugged and downed it, grimacing at the pain.

"Good little bitch. Well done. Now, come here." I staggered around to my mistress, the alcohol having gone to my head.

"What do we do when we greet our Mistress?" she tutted before slapping my bare arse.

"Sorry Ma'am," I mumbled. And got down to my knees before kissing her feet and ankles.

"Better." she said simply. Looking up at her, I almost stopped breathing. Her tanned long legs led up to a beautiful hairless crotch, and i could just see the faintest hint of her pussy, as she swayed gently. Those two amazing breasts, framed on either side by her gleaming red hair. The image of perfection. I could already feel my boner growing below me. my knees touching the cold wood flooring.

"Now. I have a surprise for you my little boy-toy." she smiled "Go and sit down on that chair." she motioned to a chair in the corner next to the shower. Instantly i obliged. Not wanting to disappoint her. Sitting in the cold leather-topped stool, over strolled my Mistress.

"Not as hairy than I imagined for a slut. Well, we can soon deal with that." noted Ma'am, as she walked slowly around the stool. I squirmed in the seat. Nervous.

She knelt down on the floor in front of me, her mouth just inches away from my cock. I shut my eyes. Hoping. Nothing. I felt the silk straps go around my feet, tieing them to the stool-legs. My hands too were tied together. I was trapped. Coming back around in front of me, she lent over me, and slowly tied a blindfold around my eyes. Damn, no more of her.

The feeling of being so trapped and blind only increased my excitement, my penis growing to its full 5 inch length.

"Awww. Is that it?" she said, patronisingly. Staring down at my tiny member. "Does my little slut have a tiny little clit?" I could feel my face flushing. "Dont be embarassed," she sighed "my poor baby-boy, its not going to be used for much anyway is it?"

Suddenly i felt her warm mouth enveloping my head, licking it and sucking on it like a lolly. and at the same time, something cold and sharp pressed against my pubes. She was shaving me.

"Wait, please n... ..." I stammered immediately she withdrew her mouth.

"No." she whispered. "Now I have to punish you." I heard the unmistakable sound of foil unwrapping, and went cold. Please not my anus I prayed, worried she might break me.

Instead i felt the condom wrap around my cock and being slid down. I was confused. What was going on. I felt her take it once again in her mouth, before leaning up and kissing me. I could taste the strawberry on my tongue. God that was sexy.

She once again started to suck me and shave me. Up and down she bobbed her head, as she scraped away, leaving me bare and feeling sensitive. All of these feelings suddenly compiled and I came with no warning.

"I am so sorry Ma'am" I quivered "I am so, so sorry"

She slowly removed my blindfold. I feared the worst. I saw her smiling face.

"Well done little pet. Perfect." she beamed "now, for your punishment" her face morphed back into the regal, commanding face that I found the sexiest.

Stepping away, so i could see her, she bent down facing away from me, and I saw her tiny pink rosebud and her glistening pussy. She slipped into her harness. I knew what was to come. Going over to the rack. She selected one. A bright pink one, about six inches.

"Good, a decent size, you will need practice for later" she purred. I was confused. Coming back over she slowly peeled of the condom from my now lip cock. Then she re rolled it , inside out onto her strap-on. I was confused. In her heels that dildo was at the same height as my face. I suddenly understood and squirmed again.

"Shhh. Shhh. It will all be fine." she cooed "now, gently, take it in"

She slowly pushed the dildo towards my lips, like a mother feeding a baby. All the while making gentle, encouraging noises.

I slowly opened my mouth: curious. The tip slid in, scraping my lips. My own hot, wet cum also being left there. Farther and farther in it slid, until it was right up against my throat. I tasted it. The salty tang burnt my mouth with the taboo. I relished in that too.

I began to get more and more excited at the thought and slowly but surely Mistress pulled out and then back in, out and in. I was now licking and sucking on the fake phallus, savouring the mixture of my salty nectar and the rubber's strawberry taste. It was heaven. Glancing up at Mistress, she was in heaven also. Her right hand was deep inside herself, and her left was holding my head still. In out, in out. Faster and faster. She fucked my face, and I loved it.

"Well done baby boy, you loved the taste didn't you?." she crooned, smiling gently - her perfectly white teeth gleaming. "That is perfect practice for what I have lined up for you next."