My Regretful Wish... Come True

Story Info
How deep can Corie get into nonstop humiliation?
1.3k words
3.8
17.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Corie, and I attend an all-girls' school. My parents are wealthy. Not just wealthy, but the stupid rich kind of wealthy. I remember them but only vaguely. In truth thinking back, I recall seeing a glimpse of my father walking into his office when I was ten, and that was the last time I actually seen him. I remember my mother slapping me hard on her way out of the house saying, "Get out of my way you stupid bitch. I don't pay you to be underfoot." I remembered her cruel words vividly.

I was raised by private schools. While I was at home, I had a bed and the hired help fed me. I guess thinking about it, it would be like living in a hotel with a complimentary three meals a day. My school was just another expense, a regular bill to be paid like any other.

I know I am an only child. I have over heard my mom on the phone bragging about how great I was doing in school, but it had that feeling that she was talking about someone else.

I had the same classmates all the way from preschool up until the twelfth grade. There was one classmate in particular, Beth Gourt, who most saw as a bully. However, I had never seen her that way. To me I guess I seen her as my best friend. Beth and her clique would constantly hit me, pull my hair, abuse me, and humiliate me. Everyone always told me to keep away from her, but I just couldn't. In my entire life, she was truly the only person that ever paid me any attention.

I still remember the exact day and time. It was Wednesday April 14, 2004, 1:57 in the afternoon. I remember looking at my watch walking into the restroom after my last class for the day. However, the reason I remember that day so well is because that was the day I caught Beth in a moment of weakness. I wasted no time in taking the opportunity to finally talk to her, actually talk. She was sitting in the bathroom in a fetal position in the corner. Her arms were crossed over her knees, and her head was tucked between her knees and arms.

I have always been the meek, shy girl, obviously the one that's easily passed over or forgotten. I don't know what came over me.

"Beth?" I asked timidly. She raised her head and looked at me, tears staining her eyes. "I know you've never liked me, and you have no reason to trust me, but you should know that you can tell me anything. It'll stay between us, I promise. Will you please tell me what's wrong?"

"Cori."

That was the moment I fell in love. She actually knew my name. It was that mouth-goes-dry, sweaty hands, weak knees, butterflies-in-my-belly kind of love. I guess perhaps I had always been in love with her., But it was in that moment, hearing my name on her breath-from her lips, I knew. I needed her in my life no matter the cost.

"Corie, you stupid white cunt! What the fuck?! Are you here to gloat? Well, get it out."

"I would never do that, Beth? I swear I won't tell a soul you're in here crying."

She stood up., There was pure anger in her light, chocolate-milk-skinned face. I had seen her mad millions of times, but this was that true, aggressive, and unadulterated anger. She punched me in the eye. My face had been a catcher's mitt of her MLB fastball type of punches for years, this is the worst of all, maybe combined.

"What the fuck do you want from me, you skanky-ass, white bitch?"

I'm not knocked out, but I see millions of white dots, My entire body felt like it was on pins and needles, like how it feels when your leg falls asleep. The pain in my eye hurt so much, but no tears come. I drop to the floor in agony. I don't how, but I somehow managed to find the words.

"I-i-i-i-it's j-just that I saw crying, and I was wondering Wa-wa-what's wrong?"

I was crying like a baby now, but without the screams and wails.

"Are you really that stupid, bitch? I'm getting kicked out of here because my dad blew his brains out in the back seat of the car. Because his dumb ass did that, I'm broke now, and I'm gonna be homeless like, under a-bridge homeless. But I'll bet that makes you happier than a pig in shit."

As l finally regained my bearings, I noticed Beth was back in the corner in the same balled up position as before. I can't describe how, but I half crawled without my arms and knees and half ran as I dove for her feet. I wrapped my arms around her lower legs just above her ankles, in a bearhug type grasp.

"But ya-ya-you can't leave. NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!"I screamed at her, like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

I didn't know why, but I was wailing and bawling. Was it the pain? Did I feel bad for her? I don't really know.

"I'll do anything. Anything! You have to stay. I'll pay your tuition, you can move into my dorm... I'll pay for your food! Just please don't go!"

Had all the years of her abuse given me Stockholm Syndrome? I don't know. What I did know, we couldn't be separated. I needed her.

"Corie?"

Oh, gawd. There my name was on her lips again. I was putty in her hands.

Without warning, her fingers stung my freshly abused eye as she slapped my face a second time.

"Bitch, did you just hear a word I said?" I shook my head no.

"Who the fuck are you to tease and make fun of me?"

"Beth, no! I meant every word. Whatever it takes-please, you've gotta stay. You've just gotta!"

"Get up off me, slut..."

I let go of her legs, and she stood up. I remained kneeling in front of her. I knew how pathetic I must look on the floor with tears running down my face and snot dripping from my nose, pleading desperately.

"Why would you help me?" She raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Because Beth. Because I-I-I-I'm in love with you, even if you don't feel the same way. I'm madly in love with you. I think I always have been." It was like a word volcano. Did I really feel this way? I knew I shouldn't, but I can't seem to control my feelings. There may be a lot I didn't understand, but if there was one thing I knew with absolute certainty, it was that I needed her. I don't even understand yet this feeling myself, yet here I was trying to express it.

"Please, Beth, Please! Let me pay your way. I need to-I need... you."

"I'm not a cunt sucker like you seem to be. You do realize I've been beating the shit out of you for years, right?"

Here it comes again, the word volcano. The words flooded out before I could stop them. "And you don't have to stop, Beth. I just want you to be happy. And you know I mean that, because if we're living in the same dorm, you could beat on me as much as you wanted and there would be no one to stop you. Please, I'm in love with you."

She stared at me in stunned silence. I'd never said it out loud before, and it felt good. I sighed an orgasm-style, breathless sigh as I repeated it again. I loved the way in felt on my lips.

"I love you, Beth...!"

*****

A huge shout out to my editor. Without you this would have been rejected again. Please read the Curious Girls series...

XOXOXOXO