My Reluctant Key Party Pt. 05

Story Info
Gerry's deal forces Nicole to make a hard choice.
2.7k words
4.21
56k
32

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5

"What the fuck, Gerry?"

He reached for my knee. I scooted away.

"Just relax, darling," he said.

"Relax? Somebody just parked behind us! We could get robbed out here!"

"No one's gonna rob us," he said. "Lots of people park out here."

The driver behind us turned off their headlights. I looked back, trying to see what was going on, but it was too dark to make out much.

"I don't like this, Gerry. Let's just get out of here. Start the car."

"Everything's gonna be fine," he said.

I stared at him. He was suspiciously calm.

"How do you know everything's going to be fine?" I asked.

He rubbed his chin. "So yeah, remember when I told you that me and that officer came to an understanding?"

"What kind of a—"

(( Tap! Tap! Tap! ))

I nearly jumped out of my seat. Someone was knocking at my window. I clutched my chest and slowly turned around, gasping in shock. There was Officer 'Kick-Ass', wearing a smirk and waving hello.

Gerry lowered my window. The cop stared down, glaring at me as if I was the lowest piece of trash on the planet.

"We weren't doing anything, Officer," I said. "I swear. I don't even know why—."

He cut me off by yanking down the zipper of his uniform pants and fishing out his cock. He took a step forward, bringing his meat to within inches of my face. Ice crawled over my skin.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked.

The cop just stood silent, offering his seven inches through the window.

Gerry broke the silence. "During my conversation with the good Officer Cobb over there, I might have let it slip that you give an amazing blowjob," he said. "Looks like he wants a sample."

I turned to Gerry. "Is he fuckin' joking?"

He raised his brow. "Does Officer Cobb seem like the kind of man who jokes around?"

No. He didn't. He seemed like the kind of man that would put a gun to my head, choke his cock down my throat and skull-fuck me until I passed out.

So I tried to reason with him.

"Officer ... Cobb is it?" It felt weird addressing him when I couldn't see his face, but I tried to keep my composure." I ... uh ... don't know what he told you back there, but I didn't agree to it."

He responded by thrusting his hips forward and bringing his cock closer to my face.

"I ... I can't do this," I said

I turned to Gerry. He shrugged. I wanted to slap the smirk right off his face. I couldn't believe he'd set me up like that. Then again, I could believe it. He was an asshole, doing the type of shit that assholes do.

I knew that all local arrests were posted on the PD website. Even if no one did see me going down on Gerry in my driveway, I had no doubt one of my neighbors would eventually run across my mugshot online.

Fuck. A mugshot.

From now until the end of the internet, my arrest and charges would be available to anyone with a WiFi connection. My neighbors. Friends. Family. My parents.

Oh shit.

My co-workers.

A Human Resources Manager arrested for public cocksucking. Pretty sure that wouldn't play too well. Not only could I lose my job, it would be a red flag for future employers. Even if I beat the charges, I'd probably never pass the background check for another HR position again.

How could I have been so stupid and reckless? In trying to get a little payback at my husband, I'd jeopardized both my marriage and my career. This wasn't the way the night was supposed to play out. We were just trying to change things up and add a little risqué passion. Now Rick was probably infuriated with me and I was being asked to suck my way out of an arrest record. We were in over our heads.

Speaking of which, there was still the matter of the bobbing cock in my passenger side window. It had become clear that I didn't have any good options. I had to decide which was the lesser of two terrifying outcomes.

"Fine," I said, turning back to Officer Cobb and speaking to his hardening cock as if it were a microphone. "Whatever."

For the second time that night, I took a penis into my mouth that wasn't my husband's. Officer Cobb grabbed the back of my neck and fed me his length. He was about half as thick as Gerry, so there was no problem fitting my lips around it. He tasted salty, perhaps a hint of sweat after a long night of protecting and serving. Now he was serving up hot cock and I was gobbling it up like my life depended on it.

In a way it did. I couldn't risk details about that night getting out. If that meant I had to whore out my mouth to a cop, so be it. Still better than spending a couple of nights in a cell. I heard they serve peanut butter sandwiches. Yuck.

Cobb was groaning so I figured I must have been giving him a good sample. Out of nowhere, I felt Gerry's hand on my left breast, squeezing my nipple. Though I was annoyed, I decided to let him have at it and focus my attention on the rock hard dick humping my mouth. The sooner I got Cobb to blow his load, the sooner we could get the hell out of that park.

But no 'Three-Headed-Tiger' technique. For one, the angle was all fucked up. I wouldn't have been able to apply the torque necessary to get the full effect. And second, fuck Officer Cobb.

Showing off my skills with Gerry was the reason I was in my predicament in the first place. I wasn't looking to make things worse by putting on another show. The plan was to do just enough to get him off. He zips up and goes on his way. I don't go to jail.

While Officer Cobb groaned, jamming his cock down my throat like a runaway jackhammer, Gerry was enjoying free access to my body like he owned it.

Bastard.

He'd used me as currency to bribe a cop. Now I was sucking the cock of a man I didn't even know, in the middle of a park at 2AM. Not exactly how I envisioned my first key party would turn out. Then again, I hadn't exactly gone in with high expectations.

My best case scenario was Gerry falling asleep after not being able to get it up, and me texting pics of his three-incher to Donna, giggling my ass off the entire time. But I'd walked into no laughing matter. I was putting in some serious slut-work for my trouble. My update to Donna was going to blow her mind. I was having trouble believing it myself.

Gerry on the other hand seemed to be reveling in the way things were playing out, as if he couldn't have seen it going any other way. I wondered what Rick was thinking at that very moment. If he wasn't busy deep sea diving in Sandra's cunt, maybe he was trying to imagine what his newly-turned slut wife was up to. If he couldn't handle seeing me give Gerry a blowjob, the sight of me getting used by two men would have fried his circuits. Part of me wished he was there, just so he could see what his wild idea had led to.

Saliva pooled and oozed from my lips as Officer Cobb held my head in place with both hands. The sound of his wet cock sloshing in and out of my mouth was both scary and savagely erotic. Just when I thought he was on the verge of release, he pulled his cock away and began stroking it in front of me.

Great. Another sticky load to the face. Let's get it over with.

I closed my eyes and prepared to be doused with my second cum bath of the night. Instead, I heard my door being pulled open. My gaze caught his as he slid his pants down around his thighs and stepped forward, dick bobbing in the air. I reached out to grab his glistening rod, but he clutched my arms. He forcefully spun me around so that I was facing Gerry then guided my torso forward. It wasn't until he'd scooped up my legs and planted my knees on the seat, that I knew what he was up to. Before I could protest, my skirt was bunched up around my waist and the crotch of my thong panties had been slid to one side.

I was about to get fucked.

Suddenly, I heard the crinkle of a condom wrapper being torn open. I tried to look back, but Gerry guided my head to his crotch. Meanwhile, Officer Cobb locked his granite hands around my hips.

Panic shot through me. I rose out of Gerry's lap and twisted out of Cobb's grip. "Stop!" I said. "I can't do this."

"You sure about that?" Officer Cobb asked, gripping his shaft.

Tears welled in my eyes. "This is going too far. Just take me to jail or whatever. I don't care."

Cobb sighed in frustration. "Fine. I'm close enough."

He pulled the condom off, held his cock in front of my face and began fisting it back and forth. He was going to jerk himself to climax right in front of me. I'd probably still take a load to the face, but at least my pussy was safe.

And I had to admit that as scary as the situation had become, there was something weirdly sensual about seeing a strange man pleasure himself in front of me with such urgency. He angrily glared down at me as his cock swelled. I knew he was thinking of fucking me and treating me like his personal slut while he stroked his meat. I should have felt unsafe, degraded, objectified, but I didn't. Instead, I felt like forbidden fruit, like I would forever be remembered as the hot piece of married ass he almost banged on his shift one night. And every time he thought of that night, he'd jerk off to the thought of mounting me from behind and fucking me silly.

Most of all, I felt desired.

As Gerry felt me up, I could only stare straight ahead as Cobb's stone hands became a rapid fire blur. He grunted and grabbed my wrist, bringing my hand under his sack.

"Work my balls," he muttered.

I did as instructed, gently molding and massaging his scrotum with my fingers. While he grunted encouragement, I felt heat rising between my thighs. Gerry must have sensed it too. He slid his rough fingers under my skirt and began rubbing my mound. If only he knew the extent of what he was doing to me. In all the shenanigans of that night, I still hadn't been fucked. It scared me to find myself envisioning what would have happened if Officer Cobb suddenly decided to take another run at my pussy. Would I have relented? Rick hadn't agreed to anything like that. But then again, I didn't have his permission to suck Officer Cobb's cock either. I wondered just how far I was capable of going. What was truly out of bounds?

Suddenly, Cobb grabbed my neck and released a husky groan. He was about to blow. I leaned forward just in time to catch a hot jet of semen in my right eye. The sight of his glistening pole being pumped right in front of me was so erotic, my pussy clinched around Gerry's probing fingers. Cobb kept stroking, firing jizz like an automatic sprinkler. I took it like a good slut as he yanked me by the hair and pulled me forward. Suddenly fueled by hunger, I climbed out of the car and dropped to my knees in the cool grass. Cobb continued hosing me off, until finally spent, he slipped his softening cock inside my mouth so I could clean him off.

While I swirled my tongue around him, I heard the driver's side door open. In a flash, Gerry appeared from around the back of the car and walked forward with his thick meat in his hand and shorts bunched at his ankles. In a slut-trance, I reached out and pulled him close enough for me to engulf him. He gripped the back of my head while I fingered my pussy and gobbled his dick like an obedient cockslut.

Gerry grinned down at me. "Damn girl. You're really enjoying this ain't ya?"

With my mouth packed full of dick, "Umm-hmmph," was the only reply I could manage.

"You come across like a bit of a prude, but I knew there was a slut hiding inside you."

Was he right? Was this who I really was? A fraud? Going about my days wearing the mask of the dutiful, loving wife while my true desires lay dormant, waiting to be unleashed? I had to admit, for someone who was supposedly so disgusted by Gerry, I took to becoming his personal whore for the night pretty quickly.

Gerry pumped his thick slab down my throat until his grunts filled the park. A dark grin carved across his face and he took a step back. Just as I fingered myself to orgasm, his cock popped out of my lips, leaving the swollen head centered between my eyes. He stroked his length back and forth, aided by a slick coating of my saliva. I braced for impact.

Gerry threw his head back and bellowed into the early AM darkness. "Uhh-ughhhhh!"

Hot cum rained over me from multiple angles. I held out my tongue to catch as many snowflakes of his hot lava as I could. It was a lighter load than his first, but still far more than I was used to. His goo hung heavy on my face, cascading down my features like a mudslide. I blinked through the stickiness, to see him standing in front of me, totally satisfied in what he'd done to me. He had changed me. No denying it. No matter how I would try to rationalize it later, I knew that from that point on, I'd never be the same person I had been before.

Cobb's zipper sounded off behind me. I turned around in time to see him buckling up and tucking his shirt.

"You might not be a pro," he said, "but I feel like I oughtta be paying you for that."

"What?"

"I'm just saying. If you ever get tired of that day job, there's other ways you can make good money."

I didn't know whether to feel insulted or proud. "This ... isn't me. I-I don't do things like this."

"Well ..." He winked and flashed a grin. "You sure did tonight."

And with that, Officer Cobb told us to be safe and bid us farewell. I was so exhausted, Gerry had to help me stand up and crawl back into the car. As I tumbled into the seat, he closed my door for me then walked around the front of the car, staring at me the entire time. I wanted to survey the area to make sure no one else had seen us, but I could barely see out past the goo in my right eye. Covered in two fresh coats, I wondered if Gerry still thought I looked 'beautiful'.

Knowing him ... yeah. He probably did.

Keep in mind that as wild as the night had been up to that point, it wasn't over. I still had to spend the night at his house. All I wanted was to take a shower and go to sleep. Judging by the glint in Gerry's eye, that wasn't what he had in mind.

He started the car and put it in drive. "Buckle up, baby."

I wasn't sure if he was talking about for the ride to his house or the ride to come once we got there.