My Reluctant Key Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Nicole's guests arrive and the night takes a wild turn.
8.8k words
4.36
83.4k
57

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, our guests arrived as scheduled. There was an unmistakable anxiety in the air and a mischievous twinkle in every eye. The butterflies were doing jumping jacks in my stomach as I greeted each couple at the door. Donna strode in wearing a form-fitting, tan mini-dress. The first thing I noticed after she pecked my cheek and walked by, was the faint outline of a dark colored thong splitting the middle of her perfect bubble of an ass. Rick seemed to notice it as well, as he gave her a hug and scanned her backside with a raised eyebrow.

I'd chosen to go somewhat conservative, sporting an earth green tank which left a little midriff exposed and my favorite pair of curve-flattering denims. The top was cut low enough to expose my cleavage without putting too much on display, as I'd decided to go for more of a 'sex-kitten' look as opposed to 'slut puppy'. Judging by the glazed lust in Mark's eyes, I'd picked well.

Byron and Tiffany arrived next. I was surprised to see she'd chosen to wear a school girl uniform, complete with a short plaid skirt, knee-high white socks, buttoned up white blouse and black tie. Topping off the look, was a red, candy blow-pop, which she sucked between her lips and slowly removed to the delight of the guys.

"Well look at you," Donna remarked, toasting her with a glass of wine.

"Well, I thought I'd go all out and get into character," Tiffany replied then did a quick spin. "You like?"

Mark and Rick looked at each other with devilish grins.

"Uhh ... that would be a 'definite' on the 'like'," Rick said.

Mark stuck two thumbs in the air. "Three thumbs up!"

"Where's the third thumb?" Tiffany asked, probably full aware of the answer.

Mark glanced at his crotch. "It's coming." He flashed her a wicked smile which she returned.

Though chubby, Tiffany had a knack for wearing clothing that complimented her figure and her uniform was hitting all the right marks. Her impressive rack jutted out from under her tight shirt, with the buttons desperately clinging for dear life. Her thick legs propped her ass up nicely under the skirt, which I was sure hid a naughty pair of panties underneath.

But I'd moved on, focusing my attention on her husband Byron. His tight black shirt showed off his muscled chest and flat abs. I'd wanted to take a bite out of him from the moment he entered the living room and his musky cologne wafted under my nose. He leaned in for a hug, and placed a kiss on the base of my neck, sending a current directly between my thighs. It took everything within me to keep from reaching in his pocket, fishing around for his keys and bounding off to his car right then.

Last to arrive was Gerry and Sandra. For the guys, it was the moment they were waiting for. For me and the other women, it was pure dread.

"Well, well, well." Gerry walked in with a cocky stride and an unlit cigar clenched in his teeth. "The gang's all here I see."

Double fuck me. It appeared that he'd taken extra steps to appear more gross than usual. Gerry stepped inside wearing a faded t-shirt which looked one spaghetti stain away from being a Jackson Pollack painting. A pair of slouchy jean shorts over his stubby, hairy legs completed the ensemble. As he walked toward me, his beer gut jiggled over his belt and my own stomach churned with queasiness. He reached behind me and yanked me into a bear hug, rubbing his thick fingers up and down the small of my back. If it weren't for the prospect of Byron, I would have called the whole thing off then and there.

When he leaned in, bringing his fat, balding head close to mine, I thought he was going for a kiss, so I angled my face to the side.

He clutched me tighter and whispered into my ear. "I can't wait to see where you end up."

I smiled nervously and twisted out of his grip. His hand grazed the top of my ass as he slid away and went over to greet the others. That left me face-to-face with the prize of the night. How that slime-ball managed to land a woman as hot as Sandra, was a mystery beyond rational theory. Mark suspected she was in it for the money, as Gerry owned several successful car dealerships and a real estate office, but there had to be something more. Sandra was a certified fox—six feet tall in heels, perfect cheekbones, full lips, 'fuck-me' hazel eyes and treacherous curves from every angle.

That night, she'd chosen a wicked pair of heeled, black leather boots, dark blue jeans that looked like they'd been painted on her voluptuous thighs and a V-neck, sleeveless leather top, with her milky, double-D tits threatening to spill out over the 'V'. I hadn't been with a chick since junior year in college, but on a dare, I would have strapped on a dildo, put her ankles in the air and pounded her sexy ass right through my living room carpet.

Earlier that day, Rick and I had moved the sofa and loveseat from the den into our spacious living room. That gave us a total of two sofas and two love seats for seating. More than enough room for all four couples to get comfortable and cozy. Everyone took their seats and my first 'Key Party' was officially on.

After some appetizers, a little wine and off-color comments, Rick suggested that we establish the rules for the night's big event.

"First of all, I think we need to make sure that everyone's comfortable with this before we get started," he said. "If anyone is having second thoughts, now's the time."

Naturally, Gerry was the first one to speak up. "I'm all in," he said, smiling in my direction. "All the way in."

Sandra nodded, followed by everyone else. I was the last to speak and all eyes were on me.

I swallowed a sip of wine and cleared my throat. "Rick and I have talked about it, and as long as it's okay with everyone else, I'm good."

"Then I propose a toast." Gerry held up his glass. "To good friends ... becoming good fucks."

As everyone else laughed and held up their glasses, Gerry winked at me and guzzled his wine. I watched his Adam's apple flex under his fat neck and cringed.

"Guys," Donna placed her glass on the coffee table and adjusted the hem of her mini. "I just wanted to throw out a suggestion if I may."

"By all means," Rick said, his eyes brimming with curiosity.

"Well, I was wondering if it would be okay to start things off here before we leave with our guys. I mean, it's always been a fantasy of mine to watch Mark with another woman and I think it might put some of my more insecure thoughts at ease."

"Yeah, but what if he doesn't want to watch you getting it on with another guy?" Byron added.

"We discussed it," Mark said. "I'm comfortable as long as she is."

"I totally get it," Tiffany said. "It would probably feel less like infidelity if I have a real image instead of having to imagine what Byron was doing."

Rick surprised me by saying, "I'm okay with whatever everyone else wants to do."

Gerry grinned. "You sure you're okay with seeing another man's fat cock drilling your pretty little wife silly?" He turned his head toward me with a sinister glare.

"She's getting another man's cock tonight whether he sees it or not," Sandra said. "Besides, the whole point of this is to let go of inhibition right?"

"As long as none of you guys are trying to punch me in the face while I'm doing my thing, I'm game." Byron said.

"So we're all in agreement?" Donna stared around the room. "We have an appetizer here before heading off for the main course?"

Everyone nodded in unison, except for me of course. Once again, all eyes were on me. Rick reached over and placed his hand on my thigh. As my heart thumped in my chest, I found the strength after a gulp of wine to give a weak nod.

While they continued with the small talk and finished the rest of my finger food entrees, I slipped off to the kitchen to get a fresh bottle of wine. As I worked the corkscrew to no avail, Donna came up behind me and grabbed the bottle.

"Let me help you with that," she said.

I snatched it back. "I think you've helped enough," I said, finally managing to make a groove and pry the cork loose.

"Geez. What's up your ass?"

I faced her. "What were you thinking? Suggesting an orgy at my house? That wasn't part of the deal."

"Believe it or not, I was thinking about us," she said.

"I find that hard to believe." I glanced at the door to make sure no one was coming. "It's one thing to know Rick and I are sleeping with other partners tonight. It's another to have to watch it."

She placed her hands on her hips. "Kiddo, let me break it down for you. Out of the four women here, one of us is gonna end up with Gerry. No way around that. And thanks to that fuckin' 'No Wife' rule"—she rolled her eyes—"there's a two out of three chance it's gonna be me or you that craps out tonight. So I figure, it makes sense to see what kind of slimy, repugnant mess we might be getting into before we go home with the bastard."

"I still don't see your logic."

"Think about it," she said. "If he whips out a three-inch chubby and can't get it up or you just can't go through with it because he's too disgusting, you can call it off in the safety of your own home. Maybe things get too awkward and everyone realizes it was a bad idea. No harm no foul. But if you're already at his house ..."

"Shit could get really awkward."

"Exactly. You'd probably feel obligated to at least spend the night and he'd be pestering you for a sympathy blowjob. Fuckin' nightmare scenario if you ask me. I know guys like Gerry. All talk. Chances are, once he sees all the other stiff cocks he has to compete with, he'll be too ashamed of his own nub to make wood."

"I see you've given this a lot of thought."

"You know me," she said, with a pronounced wink. "I'm always planning ahead."

That was true. Donna rarely left anything to chance. Still, there was one thing left bothering me.

"Donna, suppose you end up with Rick or I end up with Mark. Are you seriously okay with that?"

She placed her hands on my shoulders. "Look at me. I think it's clear we're both hoping for Byron. But if that doesn't happen for you, I want you to get Mark. Not just because Gerry's fuckin' disgusting, but because I know he's a great lover. You're my friend and I just wanna be sure you're going to have a good time tonight regardless."

"Thanks," I said. "And I know Rick would love to get under your dress tonight."

She scoffed. "Oh please. We both know the guys have already painted a target on Sandra's pussy. I'll be surprised if she isn't spread eagle on the coffee table taking cock at both ends when we go back in there."

"Could you blame them?" I said. "Hell, I'd probably get in line."

She tilted her head back in mock surprise. "Are you serious?"

I chuckled. "What can I say? The girl can work a pair of jeans."

"See, it hurts my feelings to think that out of all of us, Sandra would be your first choice to go 'dyke-night' with."

She followed her remark by reaching around and giving my ass a playful squeeze. As we stood there, our faces inches apart, there was a look of unspoken invitation in her eyes, but I was prepared to dismiss it as harmless flirtation between old friends. To the best of my knowledge, Donna had never been with a woman before, though she often joked about it. Yet, I couldn't deny the effect the urgency in her eyes was having on my imagination or the fact that her hand was still holding a firm chunk of my ass.

Overwhelmed with awkwardness, I took a step backwards. She responded with two bold steps forward.

"Donna I ... ummph ..." My words were cut off by her lips pressing against my own. Though caught off guard, I didn't resist when her tongue skillfully licked my lips apart, wedging an opening before darting inside my mouth. Under assault, I balanced the open wine bottle on the counter making sure I didn't send it crashing to the floor. Donna slipped a hand between my thighs, rubbing my rapidly warming mound and I gasped, opening my thighs to allow her access. Her kisses devoured my neck and as I positioned myself to reciprocate, I caught a glimpse of someone standing to my right.

"I was just checking to see if you needed some help," Rick said with a lusty smile. "But I see you're in good hands."

Donna giggled like a kid with a hand in the cookie jar, but that didn't stop her from massaging my hot pussy through the denim fabric. "We were just having some ole-fashioned girl talk," she said, continuing to work her hand back and forth. "Right, Nicole?"

I could only manage a faint whimper and a nod in my husband's direction.

His gaze fixed on Donna's hand probing between my thighs. "Well one day, you'll have to bring me up to speed on that conversation," he said. "But for now, we've got guests. I think everyone's ready to start."

Donna relented in her attack and I managed to catch a breath. "Okay," I said. "We'll be right in."

Rick left the kitchen and I turned to Donna. She bit her lip with a grin. "You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "What was that about?"

"Ummm ... curiosity gone wild I guess. Or maybe I'm just caught up in the spirit of the evening."

I turned around and grabbed the wine bottle. "Well, I guess we should get out there before they all come looking for us."

"Yeah," she said. "Let's get this over with."

As I headed for the living room, she gave my ass another quick squeeze. I glanced over my shoulder and was met with a lusty grin.

Once in the living room, I saw Rick standing in the center of the floor, holding one of my leftover Macy's shopping bags. He smiled when he saw me and Donna enter the room.

"Good," he said. "Guess we're ready to begin. Ladies, each of your husbands have placed their car keys in this bag. I have attached a string with a paper name tag to each key. When you reach inside, you are to grab the tag and pull out a key. Whatever name is on the tag, that's the person you'll be spending the evening with. Any questions?"

"What if I pull my husband's key?" Tiffany asked.

"Way ahead of you. When each of you take a turn, your husband's key, if it hasn't already been picked, will be removed from the bag ahead of time."

"It's called the 'No Wife' rule," Mark said, rubbing his hands together with anticipation. "The only way to really do this, is if everybody's doing it. No escape clauses."

"Easy now, Cowboy," Donna replied. "You're sounding a little too enthusiastic about not having to go home with your wife."

Mark grinned and offered a weak shrug. "Just going with the flow, babe."

"Uh huh." Donna held two fingers up to her eyes then turned them around, pointing them toward her husband, and mouthing the words, "I'm watching you."

Rick peered around the room. "Okay ladies, who's first?"

Tiffany bounded to the middle of the room. "Let's do this!"

The others cheered as Rick removed Byron's key and held out the bag for Tiffany. With one hand over her eyes, she reached inside and fished out a key. She spread her fingers a little to sneak a peek as Rick leaned over to read the name.

Please be Gerry. Please be Gerry. Please be—

"And the winner is ... Mark!" Rick said, with theatrical flair. "Step up my man and claim your prize."

Dammit!

Tiffany was officially out of the Gerry sweepstakes. That meant either me or Donna would end up with that fat slob for the night. We glanced at each other. She shook her head slightly and gave a weak chuckle of defeat. I on the other hand, was on the verge of a panic attack.

Mark walked over and embraced Tiffany, treating us all to an impromptu 'bump and grind' dance as she brought her hand to her mouth and giggled sheepishly. She looked like a naughty teenaged girl about to bend over for a paddling in the principal's office—perfectly playing the role her suggestive little prep-school outfit warranted. Mark dragged her back to his seat and she sat across his lap, sucking and swirling her tongue around her shiny red lollipop. I had to hand it to her. The woman was in full character.

"Well, that leaves three," Rick said. "Who's next?"

Sandra, Donna and I stared at each other, waiting to see who would jump up first.

"Oh, now. Don't be shy," Gerry said. "Plenty of cock to go around."

I shuddered at his comment. As much as I wanted to get it over with, I dreaded reaching in that bag and picking his name. If I was to end up with him, so be it, but it couldn't be by my own hand. Somehow, that would be worse.

"Fuck it. I'll go." Sandra stood and walked over to Rick. Mark was already picked, so that left Byron, Gerry and Rick. She couldn't pick her husband, so Rick removed Gerry's key and held out the bag. If she picked Byron, the suspense would be over. That would leave only Rick and Gerry. Since Rick was my husband, I'd be stuck with Gerry by default.

Sandra dove inside the bag and handed the key to Rick without looking. Rick looked at the tag then glanced in my direction. I felt an uneasy twinge in my gut as soon as his eyes met mine.

"And the winner is ... me!" he said.

I exhaled in relief and choked down the rest of my wine before re-filling it to the top. At that point, I was ready to ditch the glass and turn up the bottle.

Sandra wrapped her arms around Rick and turned to Gerry. "Sorry baby," she said, and proceeded to lock lips with my husband for what felt like two decades. He reached around and groped her ass as she probed his mouth. I felt pangs of jealousy, but wasn't sure which of them was the target. Part of me wanted my ass to be the one getting mauled by my husband's fingers. However, after having been primed by Donna earlier, I was feeling a tad intrigued about some girl-girl action. Watching Sandra tongue my husband, I wouldn't have minded trading places with him. I sighed as I remembered that option wasn't on the table—not that night anyway.

All I could do was focus on the silver lining. By process of elimination, my odds of landing Byron had gone from 33.3% to 50%. Of course that also meant I had a 50% chance of landing Gerry. I swallowed another gulp of wine and waited for Rick to untangle himself from his new lover, long enough to continue.

"Hey!" Gerry said. "Enough of that. Get back to the program!"

Again I shuddered. Fifty-fifty. Either I was getting the man I'd had serious 'fuck-fantasies' about for years or I was getting a one-way ticket to a nightmare of legendary proportions. I looked at Donna and shrugged. As much as I loved the girl, I was hoping she picked Gerry. At that point, it wasn't about friendship. It was about being able to stomach the rest of the night. Normally I wouldn't wish that bastard on anybody, but better her than me.

She stared blankly in my direction for a few seconds. We both knew what was at stake. One of us was getting lucky. The other was getting fucked—and not in a good way.

"Two ladies left," Rick said, as Sandra stood behind him and slid her hands over his chest.

Donna looked at me and nodded for me to go. I shook my head. I still couldn't face the prospect of actually picking Gerry's key.

"Well?" Rick asked. "Who's it gonna be?"

"It's your party, Nicole," Donna said. "I'll let you pick."

"You're my guest," I replied. "You go ahead."

"For the love of ..." Mark said. "Just get it over with, Donna."

Donna stood. "Very well."

She walked over to Rick and he presented the bag.

"Shake it up first," Donna said.

Rick smiled and tossed the bag around for a few seconds then offered it to her again.

"Here goes nothing," she said and reached inside the bag.

My heart was thumping like a bass drum in a marching band. She didn't help by slowly pulling the key out of the bag, drawing out the suspense. After what seemed like an eternity, she removed the key and tossed it to Rick. He fumbled before dropping it to the floor.