My Reluctant Key Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the back of his neck and threw my hips into his face, grinding my pussy into his mouth. His face glistening with my juices, he looked up and gave me a slow nod.

"Thatta girl," he said, then dove into my mound. His tongue was everywhere at once, flicking, swirling, pressing inside me. He kept one finger inside me, twisting it around as he devoured me with more hunger than I'd ever known from a man. I threw my head back and showered him with a flood of warm juice. He lapped away, enjoying the spoils of his mental victory over my will.

Meanwhile, Tiff's exit to the shower left Mark the opening to walk over and present his semi-hard cock to Sandra's open mouth.

Her eyes widened with lust. "Oh yeah, baby. You read my mind. Put that big, fat dick in my mouth. I wanna suck it. Let me suck that cock, baby."

Mark cupped the back of her head and guided his pole to her lips. She yanked his hand away from his cock and replaced it with her own, sliding her lips over the head and sucking him off like she was born to do it. She was now serving three cocks and giving a performance that would put the most seasoned porn starlet to shame.

As Gerry continued licking me through my quakes and spasms, I felt Donna slide into position next to me on the sofa. I turned toward her and locked eyes on her erect nipples. I wanted one, but still felt too reserved to make a move. I also wasn't sure I was ready to put my lesbian tendencies on full display for the others.

Donna didn't help when she cradled my head and moved my face closer to her tits. I was a flick of the tongue away from tasting her tanned skin. I wanted to so bad, but couldn't muster the courage. If only I could be as free and liberated as Sandra. I would have sucked my best friend's inviting nipples into my mouth and worked them over with my tongue, not giving a shit what others might think. But that wasn't me. I needed ... encouragement.

"Ahhh ..." My lips parted involuntarily and released a moan as Gerry took his clit-work to another level. He sucked it in his mouth, gently bracing the head within his teeth and flipping his tongue back and forth. I felt the tide rising and in response, raked my hand over, around and through the strands of his comb-over, grinding my hips upward in preparation for another release.

"I'm gonna cum ... oh shit ... I'm gonna cum."

Donna stroked my hair and pulled me closer. "It's okay," she said. "Ride it. Let it happen."

Her free hand slid over my torso and ventured up to cup the underside of my right breast. She gave my nipple a pinch and I took that as an open invitation. I pulled her tighter against me and opened my mouth. She smiled and lifted her tit to my lips. In seconds, my mouth was locked on her nipple. I licked and swirled my tongue around it, causing her to moan. Gerry picked up his speed with his clit-licking and my pussy overheated. I shook with a sudden wave of climax and locked my legs over his shoulders. I thought I was going to pass out.

Meanwhile, Donna shoved more tit in my mouth and I devoured her. As my orgasm slowed, I moved from one breast to the other, determined to have as much of her as she would offer.

Gerry removed his face from my snatch, his face sticky with my juices. I almost felt bad for him, until I remembered that he'd accomplished what he wanted. I'd given in. I'd desired his mouth, his tongue, his touch. In other words ... him.

In between kissing and licking Donna, I took a moment to catch up on Sandra's exploits. Byron had that faraway look in his eye and I could tell he was on the verge. Rick seemed to be content let Sandra ride his cock for as long as she needed to. His staying power was impressive. I didn't have a cock, but I couldn't imagine lasting more than a few minutes with a minx like Sandra on top of me.

Just as I'd anticipated, Byron's motions slowed. "Ughh ... I'm gonna cum."

"No!" Sandra released Mark's now rock hard cock. "Just a little more."

"I can't ..." Byron stiffened. "It's ... it's too ... good ... ahhh!"

Byron pulled out and jerked forward, emptying his sack on Sandra's bubbly cheeks. After a few seconds of heavy panting, he tapped his limp cock on her ass a few times and tumbled off the couch to the floor.

"Whew!" he said. "Sorry, but I couldn't hold off."

Sandra's lusty gaze flipped up to Mark. "Please. Please give it to me. I'm right there."

"You better hurry up before Tiffany comes back," Gerry added.

Mark grinned and strutted around to Sandra's upturned and prone rear end. He stepped around Byron and climbed on the couch, taking time to stroke his stiff cock and ease it up to Sandra's pouting hole.

"Please," Sandra said. "I need it. I need those two fat dicks in me, double-fuckin' me like a slut. Finish me off."

Mark shrugged and eased his pole inside her ass. It must have been quite an adjustment compared to Byron, as Sandra closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. Mark sank inside her inch by inch until his cock reached maximum depth.

"Yessss ..." Sandra purred and started rocking back and forth. "Fuck me. Give me what a cockslut like me deserves. Please fuck my tight little ass, baby. I neeeed it."

Mark didn't waste any time. He grabbed a clump of her hair, drove her head into Rick's chest and went to work. I thought his thrusts were going to send her airborne as he tore into her reddening ass. Sandra screamed his name over and over and his cock hit the spot time and time again. His grunts echoed through the room as he brutally fucked her from behind with no remorse until finally, she quivered and let out a deep guttural moan.

"Yesss ... ahhhh ... that's it ... that's it. I'm a slut, baby! Fuck this slut. C'mon. Fuck this slut! Fuck! This! Slut! Ahhh!"

Not only was she an expert fuck, Sandra was proving to be a certified pro at dirty talk. I would have been beyond embarrassed to utter the things she was saying in the privacy of my own bedroom, let alone in front of an audience. I both feared and envied her uninhibited brand of lust. She owned her desires in a way that made her appear more empowered each time those cocks entered her. Moaning with primal disregard of being judged, she eventually flattened onto Rick's chest, savagely clawing and pounding the arm of the sofa, lost in orgasmic fuck-lust. By that point, it was difficult to separate one body from the next. They'd somehow melded into one amorphous mound of rippling flesh and dangling limbs. Sandra's eyes glazed over as both men continued bucking her, working toward their own reward. After a few more minutes of double-fuck delight, my husband released a deep groan, finally giving out to his long-awaited release.

"Ugh! Ohhhh shiiiit!"

Rick shuddered and emptied his load up into her pussy. He threw his head back and exhaled, completely spent. I watched his cock twitch a few times before sliding out of Sandra's slick twat.

Mark slowed to a stop to allow Rick to crawl out from under Sandra. Once my husband joined Byron on the floor, Mark spread Sandra's legs apart, locked his forearm around her neck and jack-hammered her ass again, grunting like a feral beast.

Sandra's screams of pleasure were setting off car alarms. "Oh shit yeah! Pound my ass! I want your cum! Please cum on my face!"

Suddenly, Mark stiffened. He yanked his cock out and staggered around to Sandra's face.

She surprised me by grabbing the shaft and pumping out his sticky load. He groaned as she milked his balls empty. Though not as impressive as the shower he'd given Tiffany earlier, he still managed to give her face a decent coating.

At that moment, Tiffany walked in fresh from the shower. "Mark," she said, hands on hips. "Are you cheating on me?"

"Sorry," he replied with a sheepish grin. "The lady was in need."

Exhausted, the three men and Sandra each collapsed where they were and turned their attention toward me.

"Looks like there's still one cock left to blow," Sandra remarked.