My Reluctant Key Party Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I wiped moisture from the corner of my eye. "What do you mean? He's letting us go?"

"Yep."

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"What did you say to him?"

"I know his Lieutenant. Actually sold him his last car." He started the engine. "And I might have also let it slip that I'm a huge contributor to their annual fundraiser for the families of fallen officers."

"And that did it?" I asked.

"Pretty much," he said. "After a little bit of back and forth, we came to an understanding."

He put the car in drive, waved back to the officer and drove away. I exhaled a heavy sigh of relief. No jail. Though I was still pissed at Gerry for even putting us in that situation, I was glad he had connections. I started to see a glimmer of a reason why someone as gorgeous as Sandra would choose to be with a loudmouth, fat ass like him.

His confidence.

While I'd been reduced to a panicky little crybaby, he'd remained calm through the whole ordeal. He never flinched. He just told me to relax and he would take care of it. And he did. What woman wouldn't find that sexy on some level? That was his secret.

Outwardly, he had every reason to not feel confident—short, fat, balding. But instead, he oozed self-esteem, to the point of delusion. I'm sure that having a mammoth cock didn't hurt either, but there was something more to him. He was the type of guy that never doubted his ability to handle any situation. The type of man who wouldn't flinch.

I'd watched Rick almost fall apart at the sight of me giving another man a blowjob. Gerry had watched Sandra get basically gangbanged right in front of him and didn't blink an eye. In fact, he cheered it on. And it wasn't because he didn't care. It was because he knew that when it was all said and done, she'd still choose him. No matter what happened, she'd come running back to that fat cock every time.

We'd driven a few blocks when Gerry slowed down and turned into a park.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just stopping here for a bit," he said.

He drove along a bike path for a while before coasting to a stop in the middle of the park, far from street view. After putting the car in park, he cut the engine and faced me with a cornered grin.

"Oh hell no," I said. "If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, stop thinking it."

"Nobody's gonna see us," he said. "All these trees."

"Are you nuts? After what we just went through, you're gonna take a chance like this?"

"Just relax."

Suddenly, a pair of headlights flashed in the rearview mirror.

12