My Reluctant Key Party Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, his firm hands found my waist and pressed me backward until my slit was lined up with his rock hard cock. I reached back and slid the crotch of my panties to one side. It was happening.

The head pressed my opening, brushing my clit before centering and prying my lips apart. I shifted my hips and lowered myself slightly, allowing the initial invasion. Just as I suspected, it wasn't an easy fit. I started deep breathing, trying my best to relax. He pulled me down to him.

"Easy," I said. "I've never had anyone this big."

"Don't fret," he replied. "Ole Gerry's gonna take good care of ya."

He pressed me down and I gasped. He was less than halfway in and it felt like there was no space left in my pussy for him to invade. I began having doubts about my ability to accommodate all of him. Lifting myself up a little, I savored the feeling of my folds relaxing around the head. Even so, I hesitated to slide back down on his length, but he guided me into position, about an inch lower than before, then lifted me again. He repeated the process over and over until my wetness made it easier for him to fit inside. I clawed his chest, flexing my thighs to keep from taking too much of him at once. He seemed content to take his time with me and I was thankful.

Eventually we settled into a nice back and forth rhythm—my hips thrusting forward and his firm grip pressing me back on his pole. My pussy warmed up and I began taking him deeper with each descent. He gripped my waste tighter. I worked my pelvis, twisting more of his thick cock inside me as my juices started to flow. The fit was still tight, but well lubricated. Gerry started raising his hips, pushing his cock upward to meet my thrusts. I closed my eyes and moaned as our paced quickened.

His grip on my waist clamped even tighter as he fed me more of his length on every stroke. I closed my eyes, clinched my jaw and committed myself to taking every inch he had to offer. With one thrust, I pushed myself down on his rod, causing him to bottom out inside me. He released a deep groan as I flattened my ass on his pubic hair.

"Gotdamn!" he said, hanging on as I worked my hips in a tight circle.

I took his utterance as encouragement and continued impaling myself, nearly lifting completely off his cock before slamming down to the base again. By that time I could no longer contain my own cries of pleasure. What started as soft, cooing purrs became gutteral moans of lust. I lost all sense of shame and bounced on his pole like a bucking bronco. My hands went from his chest, to his shoulders, to the sides of his face, clutching his features and watching him stare at me as if he didn't know who I was. He wouldn't have been the only one.

Rick had never seen this version of me.

Neither had I.

Gerry's cock was filling every inch of my hot cunt and I loved it. I loved the sound of my dripping pussy taking his deep intrusions. I loved the way he looked up at me. I loved the rising waves of desire churning from deep inside my depths. Sweat coated my skin and droplets fell from my face onto Gerry's chest. Violent surges of heat burned throughout my frame, which I soon recognized as my impending orgasm. I'd never wanted to climax so urgently than I did at that exact moment. Riding that mammoth horsecock, I'd earned my release and was fucking determined to have it.

"Gerry," I muttered, barely able to remember his name. "Oh shit, Gerry. I'm gonna—"

"Thatta girl," he replied. "Keep going."

I did as I was told, though I wasn't in need of instruction or permission. I was going to cum on his cock regardless of what he said or did. I was too far gone to accept anything less. I went into a grinding motion with my hips and managed to find a sweet spot where the lower part of his thick meat rubbed against my hypersensitive clit. I was basically making a circle in a pool of my own juices at that point. Back and forth. Up and down. In and out. I owned his dick for as long as I could before finally, I shuddered.

"Fuck!" I cried out. "Oh fuck!"

I gripped Gerry's face and pushed his head back, as my orgasm rippled through my spine. After the initial quake subsided, my body locked and I basically melted onto his pole. Gerry flashed me a satisfied smirk. Panting, I collapsed on his chest, limbs tingling and twitching. While I shifted into recovery mode, Gerry ran his hands up and down my spine and over my ass. I could only lay still, arms locked around his neck, breathing huskily in his ear.

I was looking forward to a little more down time before going at it again, but without warning, Gerry gripped my thighs, spreading my legs wider before rolling me over on my back. He pinned me underneath him and stared down with an carnal gaze. Before I knew it, he'd braced my right leg on his shoulder, wrapped his fingers around his cock and lined it up with my opening. I'd had my fun. Now it was his turn.

His entry wasn't nearly as gentle this time. He pushed inside me with an urgent thrust, forcing the air from my lungs. He grabbed my other leg and rocked his hips forward. I contorted beneath him as he piped my juicy slit over and over, grunting in synch with each deep stroke. My gaze locked on the thick meat disappearing and reemerging from my hole with workmanlike precision. This wasn't the basic 'up-down-in-out' type of cocking. Gerry was attacking me from multiple angles, shifting, rotating his hips with agility I wouldn't have thought possible from a man his size.

His movements provoked involuntary responses from my body, causing me to twist side to side and claw the bedsheets in an animalistic display of desperate ecstasy. The more I reacted to him, the deeper he invaded me, using his cock as a tool to discipline me for all my transgressions, past and present. The savagery of his methods, in that space and reality, felt completely warranted. Everything I thought I'd known about myself had been revealed as a passive ruse, meant to disarm the truest parts of my unleashed, unacknowledged desires. Living in the lie of reluctance, I'd constructed a persona to mask a hidden thirst for the taboo of exploration. Gerry had seen through the mask, through the entire hypocrisy of my deceit. He'd known all along exactly who and what I was, even as I fought tooth and nail to conceal my dormant reality.

While he continued punishing my cunt, I struggled to contain the heat radiating from my frame. Frantically, I arched my spine and reached underneath, unhooking my bra. Seeing my tits free, Gerry dove forward, suckling a stiff nipple then alternating, devouring, lavishing each breast with rough nibbles and long, circling licks from his tongue. This time, it was his sweat raining down over my torso, mixing with my own sheen of lust. I wrapped my arms around his neck while clamping my legs over his plunging hips. At that angle, he bottomed out inside me, releasing a bourbon-soaked grunt with every thrust.

The harder I clung to him, the harder he rammed me, until eventually I found myself dangling off the edge of the mattress. He didn't relent, collecting my long legs and recklessly pounding his massive cock inside me, as I placed a hand on the floor to steady myself. Soon my limbs were too coated with sweat for him to hold me in that position and they began to slip out of his grasp. As a result, his powerful thrusts were gradually pounding me over the side the mattress, taking the sheets down with me. Gerry reacted quickly, carefully lowering me so that my shoulders were touching the floor and my torso pointing straight up. He locked an arm around my legs and used the other to snatch my soaked panties up my thighs until he'd worked them over my ankles and flung them across the room. He then spread my limbs apart and dove his tongue into my box. I yelped as he greedily lapped my juices, swirling his fat head around in a circular motion. Limbs flailing, I braced myself with my elbows and raised my pelvis up to meet his hungry mouth.

His vicious tongue-lashing sent me near to, close to and over the edge of my lust in rapid succession. My body burned with sensitivity as he licked along my slit and teased my anus with deliberate swirls of his wet tongue. When he reached around and pinched my clit between his fingers, I screamed through a second climax and flooded his face. Despite the fact that I was upside down, neck bent at an awkward angle, shoulders sore and thighs burning, I'd never shuddered through a more complete orgasm in my life.

Just as I was about to compliment him for getting me off again, Gerry clutched my abdomen. Suddenly he positioned my body a little sideways, pushed my thighs down and swung his leg over so that he was scissoring me, his cock dangling menacingly over my swollen cunt. I watched him pin my left leg to his chest and lower himself until the mushroom head of his shaft sank inside my hole, followed by the full length. Once he started bunny-hopping my pussy in that position, I absolutely fucking lost it.

"Oh shit yes!" I yelled.

From that moment on, I couldn't contain myself, screaming obscenities at the top of my lungs. That angle was fucking amazing. My pussy was completely prone, allowing for a full-on, relentless, deep drill technique. He was fucking me like a master, inducing reactions from my body best described as somewhere between ecstasy and electrocution. While convulsing on the carpet, I was fully aware of the friction at my shoulders producing what would later be pronounced rug burns, but they were the most minor of my concerns. I was seriously wondering how much more of Gerry I could take before passing out. If there was one thing to be questioned before that night, it would have been his stamina. How could someone who I would qualify as both morbid and morbidly obese keep this up for so long? How often did Sandra have to endure brutal fuck sessions like the one I was experiencing? No wonder she was able to take a double penetration with ease. Compared to Gerry, two cocks at once was probably a walk in the park.

Gerry's grunts were getting loud enough for me to hear over my desperate screams and he picked up his pace. Watching him hunched over and plowing into me like a runaway jackhammer, I began to wonder if he would ever cum. As if reading my mind, he suddenly pulled out, his bobbing cock glistening with my juices. I tumbled out of his grip and rolled over on the floor, gasping for air and expecting him to douse me with a sticky load.

Instead, I felt his hands at my waist, lifting me. I struggled to my feet, dizzy from the combination of being upside down for so long and taking a brutal cocking in the process. Before I could clear my head, he guided me onto the mattress and pushed me down on my stomach. A second later, I was mounted like a prized stallion and taking a deep drilling from behind. His thunderous strokes jerked my body forward, rocking the bed frame, while he held me in place with a firm hand at the crease between my neck and shoulder.

I cried out every time his flabby thighs slapped against my ass. He leaned down to kiss the base of my neck and flicked his tongue along my spine, while continuing to slam inside me over and over. His hand slid under my chin and lifted my head as he humped my pussy like a dog in heat. With no way to escape even if I wanted to, I grabbed the edge of the mattress and held on for dear life.

"Here I go!" Gerry yelled.

His cock twitched inside me and released a rifle shot of warm cum. My pussy locked around the shaft while the last of his offering milked out. After a couple of extra pumps to finish off, he slid out and rolled off, collapsing next to me, both of us sucking wind and completely spent. Without his fat meat inside me, my fuck-worn pussy felt unusually vacated, as if a part of it was missing. I could almost feel a draft breezing through my opening like a cavernous tunnel.

I looked over at Gerry, his huge, hairy stomach rising and falling with each breath.

"That was certainly ... intense," I said.

"Not what you were expecting?"

I offered a weak shrug. "Looking back over this night, I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything."

He chuckled.

Neither of us could think of anything else worth saying, so we were content to lie next to each other, breathing and sharing space in the darkness. After a brief recovery nap, I somehow found the strength to stumble into the shower. I was still sticky with sweat and there were streaks of dried cum along my inner thigh. Beyond that, I'd quickly realized I wasn't going to get much accomplished in the way of sleep, given that Gerry snored like a grizzly. Once inside the bathroom, my reflection caught me again. As I suspected, a quick turn in the mirror revealed a couple of glowing red welts on my shoulders. Oh well. Couldn't say they weren't well earned.

When I reentered the bedroom after my shower, Gerry was gone. Suspicious, I gathered up Sandra's robe and slid it on, then made my way downstairs. I found Gerry in the kitchen, heating up a few slices of leftover pizza in the toaster oven.

"Pepperoni and cheese," he said. "Hungry?"

"Yeah. I could use a bite."

Over pizza and soda, Gerry and I had an actual conversation. He explained that he and Sandra had been swinging for years. He also dropped the mini-bombshell that he'd mentioned it a few times to my husband. That would explain why Rick was so eager to invite Gerry and Sandra to the party and why he was so sure they'd be up for it. Though I did experience a brief pang of anger over the revelation that my husband had hidden something from me, I really wasn't in any position to judge him. I'd obviously been holding back parts of myself from him since we first met.

"How did you two first know you wanted to get into the lifestyle?" I asked.

"Communication," he said. "We don't keep secrets. That was the promise we made to each other."

"And you both wanted to?"

He nodded. "I guess you could say that's the real key ... to a key party."

I scoffed. "Really? Couldn't resist that one?"

"Cut me some slack," he said, grinning. "I've been up all night."

"Still though," I replied. "That was super corny, even for you."

He shrugged.

"But yeah," I continued, "back to the ... lifestyle. So you guys never worried about it affecting your marriage?"

His gaze tightened. "One thing I've learned is that everything—good or bad—affects your marriage. But the one thing guaranteed to ruin a marriage, is lies. We're not doing anything any other couple ain't doing. We're just honest about it. No point in living a pretend life just to keep up appearances. Just like swingin' ain't for everyone, same can be said for monogamy."

Holy hell. When did the loudmouthed jackass I couldn't stand morph into the Yoda of couple swap? I half expected him to follow up with "Repressed you were. Another man's cock you needed."

Later that morning Gerry drove me home. It was certainly less stressful and far less eventful than our first ride together. Part of me wanted to give him another blowjob in the car, but the night was officially over and there seemed to be a protocol, a set of rules I would be violating if things continued after sunrise. Plus, the 'blowjob-in-the-car' move had already gotten me into enough trouble over the past 24 hours. I still had Rick to contend with. Hopefully, my bags wouldn't be already packed for me when I walked through the door.

Still, I couldn't help flashing back to everything that happened as a consequence of my first key party. The blow job in my driveway. The double blowjobs in the park. The brutal fucking in the bed Gerry and Sandra shared. And the incident in the kitchen—Yeah ... soooo after we finished eating, Gerry went to make us drinks. I followed him into the kitchen with our plates. When I leaned over to put them into the dishwasher, Sandra's satin robe rose up over my ass. Gerry made a comment about me not having on any panties. I replied with something about him 'enjoying the view'. Next thing I know, I'm getting pounded doggystyle over the sink and screaming like a bimbo in a B-movie slasher flick. It's also the reason I needed a third shower before heading home.

Arriving at my house, I noticed Mark and Byron's cars were also parked outside.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Guess the gang's all here ... again," Gerry replied.

We exited the car and walked up to the front. Before I could fish my keys out of my purse, Rick opened the door. My heart skipped at the sight of him. He didn't seem upset, but he was staring at me like I was someone new. If only he knew the half. I had so much I wanted to say to him, so much I needed to confess.

While Gerry strutted in behind us, Rick reached for my hand. He pulled me close then his arms snaked around me for a hug. He felt warm and strong. I didn't want to let go of him. After closing the door, he led me into the hallway.

"You okay?" he whispered.

"Yeah," I said. "You?"

"Now that you're back. Yeah."

"Babe, last night, before I left ... I'm sorry if things got a little ... I—"

"Nothing to apologize for," he said. "After you left, Sandra and I had a long chat."

"About?"

"Just some things I hadn't considered before dragging you into this."

"You didn't drag me," I said. "We both agreed."

"I know. But long story short... I'm the one who should be sorry. I was acting like a—"

I placed my finger over his lips. "Like you said. Nothing to apologize for. I love you."

"Back at you," he replied.

We embraced again. It felt nice to feel his hands playing in my hair. We'd talk later and I'd explain everything that happened. I hoped we'd be able to move past that night with a clean slate, but even if we couldn't, the one thing I couldn't do was lie to him. Whatever fate awaited our marriage, it was going to start with honest communication. By holding back and hiding my desires, I'd been unfair to him and to myself. Being upfront about what we needed was the only we we'd have any shot of being happy together. As much as I hated to admit it, I had that fuckin' Gerry to thank for helping me see that.

Okay, okay. I guess he wasn't as much of a jackass as I thought, but still ... it's Gerry.

After Rick kissed my forehead, I turned around and we walked back into my living room. Mark, Tiffany, Byron and Sandra were seated, smiling and flashing curious gazes.

"So what's all this?" I asked. "Please tell me it's not an intervention."

"We all decided that we should have a little 'post key party' brunch," Tiffany replied. "Hope you don't mind."

I shrugged. "I could use a bite."

"Donna was nice enough to make omelettes," Byron added.

"But you might wanna go in there and give her a hand," Mark said. "She's being real disagreeable about taking requests."

"I heard that!" Donna yelled from my kitchen. "I said I was making Denver omelettes. Take it or leave it, Mister."

Mark sighed and shook his head. "Yes, Dear."

I kissed Rick on the cheek and headed into my kitchen. Donna was standing at my stove, sprinkling cheddar over her latest creation. She smiled when she spotted me.

"Hey girl." She removed the skillet from the heat and walked toward me. "Bout time you made it back. I thought we were gonna have to go looking for you."

I gave her a hug. "I see you're busy."

She lowered her voice. "Gotta do something to work off my pent up frustration after a night with Byron-the-friendly-robot."

"Went that well, huh?"

"Ugh. The word underwhelming has a new definition." She placed a hand on her hip and stared at me. "What about you? How'd it go with ole lard ass?"

I smiled. "It was ... interesting."

"Oh no," she said. "Don't even try it. You gonna have to do better than that, sister. And what's with that devilish grin?"