My Reluctant Wife

Story Info
Fucked by a stranger on the seafront.
1.2k words
4.02
154.6k
50
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boobgirl
boobgirl
14 Followers

The story below is a completely true version of a real event...

We are a couple who have been married for over 20 years and are in our mid-forties. My wife carries a few extra pounds but has great 38ff boobs.

My problem is that I have always wanted to watch her fucked but she would never have agreed to it so I never brought it up.

One night after she had a little too much to drink I saw my chance. She had been flirty all night and was wearing a lovely green dress that clung to her curves and showed off her great boobs. When we left the bar and got in the car I thought I would try my luck and pulled her boobs out of her dress and started to suck her nipples. She didn't stop me!! I immediately drove to a car park by the beach and parked.

When I opened her door she asked, in a tipsy voice, what I was doing? Wait and see I said. I took her down to the wall by the beach, pulled her dress down over her lovely big tits, got my cock out (which was nice and hard) sat on the wall and told her to suck me.

She was obviously drunk as my wife bent down and lowered her mouth onto my cock and she sucked me as only she can. This was great, but it could be better I thought.

s my wife was sucking my cock I saw a lone figure walking down the pathway. I know I should have told my wife, but as she was busy I decided not to.

I recognised the man to be a waiter from the hotel that we go to a lot for drinks, and the hotel bar that we had just left. I knew that he was only 18 years old!

He stopped behind my wife and watched her as she sucked on my cock...she had no idea we were being watched...

I did not say anything to this young man and he took it as acceptance for watching. He removed what looked to be a nice average hard cock and started to wank himself. I was wondering where this would go.

He got on his knees and lifted my wife's dress and exposed her nice arse for his viewing. My wife tried to turn her head to see what was going on but I placed my hands on her head keeping her mouth on my hard cock.

As I did not stop him he then moved forward and started to fondle my wife's boobs. Again she tried to turn to look at what was happening but I held her head firmly on my cock.

The young man pulled my wife's thong to one side and started to rub her clit...again she tried, harder this time, to move her head to see but I kept her on my cock sucking it.

That was all the young man needed...he rubbed some of my wife's pussy juices over his cock and pushed it all the way into her wet pussy. My wife gasped and again tried to look, but again I kept her head firmly on my cock.

The young man fucked her hard while she was on all fours sucking my cock. The smile on his face was as wide as a Cheshire cat. He pounded her hard while she sucked my cock. I then heard her cumming, she does cum a lot!, and I watched the young 18 year old man fuck her fortysomething year old pussy as hard and fast as he could.

He exploded into her pussy with some noise and kept his cock in place and leaned forward and continued played with her ample tits. I kept her head sucking on my cock...I was getting close.

I cum in my wife's mouth as the young man removed his cock from her wet pussy and pulled up his jeans. He thanked me for the fun and walked down the pathway.

I only released my wife's head from my cock when he was nowhere to be seen.

My wife cleaned herself up the best she could, mumbled that we should go home and that's where we went...I fucked her hard when we got in although I am not sure how much of that she remembered.

My wife was annoyed at me the next morning and too this day she still does not know who had fucked her that night while she was sucking my cock.

The next time we were in the hotel bar I saw the young waiter who had fucked my wife and he told me, discreetly, that he would love to do that again. I said if she had as much to drink as she had previously I would happily do the same thing but she must never know it was him. He asked if he could bring a friend, another waiter, the next time. Interesting.

A couple of weeks later we went back to the hotel but this time I booked a room.

Michelle had her usual number of cocktails and asked if we could go back to room. I said that I wanted another drink and got her a black Russian, I had already noticed the waiter from the seafront encounter and had arranged for him to come to our room at a prearranged time later on. Michelle finished her drink and I got her another just to make sure that she was going to be nice and flirty, as she always gets this way when she is drunk.

We went to our room and as we went through the doors I immediately went up behind her and kissed her neck gently squeezing her fantastic boobs. I removed her clothes, leaving on her matching underwear.

As we kissed I leant her back onto the large bed and starting to kiss down her body. Michelle purred nicely as she loves soft lips brushing down her body.

At this point I heard a quiet knock on the door and I left Michelle on the bed and let in our visitor. I pressed my fingers to my lips and quietly told him to get undressed.

Michelle was waiting for me on the bed and I went back to kissing her body. Our visitor stood at the end of the bed when Michelle's head was and when I glanced over I could see that his cock was already erect. I nodded towards Michelle's head and he placed his cock on her mouth. Michelle opened her mouth and sucked on the his cock without opening her eyes. I watched her do this for about 60 seconds when she opening her eyes, saw that it was not my cock and jumped back in surprise. Before she could say anything I kissed her on the mouth and told her to enjoy the surprise I had arranged. She recognised the visitor, looked at me and then continued sucking on his cock.

While Michelle was doing this there was another quiet knock on the door and when I answered it there were two more young waiters waiting outside. I let them in without saying a word and when they saw Michelle sucking their friends cock they quickly undressed and went to join them.

Michelle's face looked very apprehensive but she just went with it and resigned herself to getting fucked by three young cocks. More to follow in part 2...

boobgirl
boobgirl
14 Followers