My Renaissance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After maybe ten or fifteen minutes, while I was in my bed, there was a little movement and some giggling. The bed's return to squeaking and the sound of skin slapping together belied any idea the two lovebirds might be finished. They were going at it again with zest. They had been up in Brian's room for over an hour now, per my clock and my cock was throbbing.

I went back out to the hallway to see if I could hear any better.

I heard Jenn cry out, "Oh my GOD! Oh! Oh!"

There were more sounds of skin slapping together. I don't know how they were fucking, but he was going to town on her.

"Harder," she said, almost panting. More slapping of skin. They were both breathing raggedly as they enjoyed the pleasurable feelings they were giving one another.

"Oh, I'm coming again," she cried. I could have heard her say that all the way downstairs!

"Ayyy!" she screamed. She groaned repeatedly as her body clenched as she climaxed.

Brian began to grunt as she apparently brought him to his orgasm as well.

"Oh God, here it is!" I heard him say. Damn, it must be a good one!

I heard the bed squeak as he thrust and grunted several more times then all was quiet for a bit.

Sexy Jennifer and studly Brian were still busy with each other.

"You came so much!" she said with a giggle. Then: "Did you like that?"

"Mmmm yeah! Damn, I did come a lot," he answered. "You are amazing, Jenn."

They weren't using hushed tones to talk. I guess the figured I was asleep or that I was a million miles away.

"Oooh. Do you have some Kleenex or something? It's running out of me!"

I heard her yelp then laugh. A few seconds later someone got out of bed.

I scampered back to my bed.

About ten minutes later, Brian's bedroom door opened.

I pretended to be asleep but I was watching the hallway out my bedroom door that was standing ajar and I saw Jenn and Brian heading past my door on their way out of the house. Brian came back in a couple of minutes later after seeing Jenn out to her car.

I'd been there two days and Brian's already scored a babe from one of the local watering holes. No wonder he was always in such a good mood. He'd fucked this girl twice and come inside her, too.

Damn, I was so freaking jealous - and my balls ached.

12