My Renaissance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa laughed as she took off her skirt, oblivious to me admiring her sexy body. Her time in the gym was really paying off. She looked great. She was down to about 110 pounds from a high of about 130 a year ago, and she'd be even less except she'd replaced some of her fat with muscle since we joined the gym last summer. Even at her heaviest, she was still sexy cute standing 5' 4" tall.

"Well, I went shopping, and Richard picked me up and we had some dinner, saw a movie and went back to his place for some sex and here I am," she looked over at me. I was staring at her body. She was down to only her the lacey black thong that went with the bra she'd already taken off. I was well on the way to an erection thinking about Lisa having sex with Richard. She knew I liked hearing the racy details about her dates.

"Why don't you sleep in here with me tonight, okay?" she said to me.

She peeled off her thong and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and pee. I walked over and saw that her panty's crotch was soaked, and almost glistening in the light. I turned on the lights on both sides of the headboard and I climbed into bed after shedding my boxers, glad I'd showered to get rid of the condom smell on my cock.

She joined me a minute later, walking nude out of the bathroom. She looked at the extra lighting and smiled.

"So you want to leave the lights on tonight, huh?" she asked. She walked over and lit some candles on her side of the bed too, before climbing under the sheet with me.

She felt so nice, and the remnants of her perfume smelled good. We cuddled and nuzzled. I pushed her over onto her back and ran my fingertips down her chest and taut tummy a few times while sucking on her nipple and admiring the swell of her small breasts. I caressed her face as I kissed her and went back to her flicking and sucking her nipple while letting my hand slid down to her pussy, eager to see how it was from her date earlier in the evening.

Lisa turned opened her legs to give me better access. My goodness, she was wet. I inserted my middle finger into her pussy and she moaned with delight as it slid right in without any real resistance at all.

"Damn, you're wet," I noted.

"And you're pretty hard," she replied. I felt her hand on my cock, stroking it slowly.

She gave in to her desires and rolled over onto her tummy and offered me her backside by sticking those marvelous little 34" hips into the air then putting a pillow under her hips.

I swatted her ass with my hand. She yelped in surprise.

"You've been a bad girl," I told her. She just shook that ass in response.

"Oh yeah?" she asked. "Are you going to spank your bad little girl?"

"Yeah. I am." I spanked her several more times with my hand. After each stroke, she whimpered a little and I was rubbed her sexy ass before administering the next firm, stinging stroke.

After about ten swats, her ass was quite red.

I pulled her ass up and had her spread her legs, revealing her shaven pussy from behind. I put my nose on her asshole while I ate her pussy from behind as she arched her back. She moaned and squirmed with delight. She smelled like sex down there and that turned me on even more.

I knew how much she really liked getting eaten from behind and tonight was no exception. She moaned and squirmed as I worked my magic on her pussy. I even flicked her asshole a few times with the tip of my tongue, causing her to gasp and squirm even more. She enjoyed my attention immensely. I would almost bet that her eyes rolled back in her head as she had a pair of orgasms in the few minutes I was eating the salty pussy juices and leftovers from her lover earlier tonight.

I stood up and spanked her cute little ass a few more times, earning a couple of yelps and then hit it doggy style, plunging my cock inside her and savored the moment of being all the way inside for the first time. It was warm and wet inside and she was very turned on. I began to make love to her, going slowly at first to help her build up to an orgasm. I could tell I was going to come pretty quickly if I wasn't careful, knowing that I was inside my wife's pussy after another man had been in it and nutted in there.

I worked it from my end and after some passionate love-making, I followed the cues of her moans and breathing and picked up the pace to be rewarded with her climax. It almost got me off, but I managed to hold back.

After she recovered from that orgasm, she slid her hips down onto the pillow under her, leaving her ass cocked up in the air with me still inside. I could see my shaft disappear between her legs under her good looking ass. It was quite a sight. This was one of my favorites, especially with a woman like Lisa who had a very cute, skinny ass. I pulled her butt cheeks apart and could see her brown asshole and the rear half of her pussy wrapped around my wet shaft.

Lisa liked this position too as it usually led to her getting off with a series of great orgasms as I fuck her.

I began slow and quickly picked up the pace and Lisa came once, then moments later, again. She turned and looked back at me and motioned for me to come kiss her. After a sloppy kiss, she said to me, "You know, he didn't get me off tonight. But you sure have!"

"Thanks Lisa. I know from your panties and the smell of sex on your pussy that he didn't have that problem, did he?"

She purred and moaned with satisfaction as resumed thrusting as her mind was on what we were doing right then. I sat up and began fingering her asshole while I continued banging my cock into her as she'd taught me she liked so much.

Yep, more grunts then she came again. I had to fight to keep my cock inside her as she squirmed around in delight.

"Oh. Keep fucking me, Joe."

"Well, did he?" I asked again. I was about to bust my nut. My balls were tightening and I could feel it coming. I slowed the pace significantly to delay it.

"Oh, did he what? Come inside me? Yeah, twice. Once when I got there. We had a quickie on his couch after I got there. He just pulled up my skirt and fucked me and came in me pretty quickly."

"Mmmmm," I said. I was so close. Just the thought of her boyfriend fucking her while she was wearing her skirt was so naughty. Then the fact he came inside her. She was such a naughty girl.

"Oh yeah, keep fucking me, will ya?" Lisa said between purrs.

"I'm trying not to come yet. Tell me more," I commanded Lisa as I kissed on her neck.

"We had sex again when we got back from dinner and a movie. He wanted me to spend the night but I was getting frustrated, as both times he came just before I was about to get my first orgasm."

I decided to take a short break or I was going to shoot my load, so I pulled out and laid down beside her. She promptly got on top.

Lisa guided me and I watched her slowly ease my cock inside her wet, totally bald pussy. There was pussy juice and some of her date's semen all over our pubic regions and thighs.

She rode me like a good little cowgirl, giving me a great view of her erect nipples, her perky little tits and toned and tanned body. She had faint tanlines from where she had tanned in a bikini because a guy she had been seeing liked tan lines. She wasn't with him anymore and had begun tanning in the nude again after that.

I noticed her eyes start to roll back in her head as she bounced up and down.

"Ooooh. Oooooh yeah!"

She came again, delighting me with those rhythmic contractions as she climaxed.

She stopped riding momentarily to kiss me deeply.

"So tell me about it." I wanted the sexy details.

Lisa sat up and slowly resumed rocking her hips back and forth while she related me the details.

They had come home from their date and made out briefly in the kitchen while standing up before heading to the bedroom to fuck. She said his dick was hard when he pressed up behind her before they started to kiss and he loved to play with her breasts.

Once in the bedroom, Lisa told me that she helped undress her date and he did the same for her, down to her bra and panties.

"My panties were soaked from our earlier quickie. He liked that."

Lisa said she got on her knees and gave him a blowjob and he then went down on her pussy for a couple of minutes before climbing on. "Like you, he doesn't mind a little spunky pussy."

She said they fucked with him on top for a few minutes and Richard pinned her legs back and before she could reach her orgasm, he ejaculated.

"I got dressed and came home," Lisa said. "It was fun fucking a new lover, but he doesn't get me off a lot."

I pulled out and helped roll her onto her back. She spread her legs as I moved between her legs.

"Is this how he was fucking you before he came?" I asked as I slid into her, holding her knees back with my hands.

"Here," she said, putting her ankles on my shoulders. "Now fuck me hard and deep, then cum in me like he did."

It didn't take long. I could tell by Lisa's breathing that she was getting close too. I managed to hold off until it seemed she was starting her climax and then I joined in as well, shooting it right inside her pussy to mix with her date's leftovers from earlier in the evening.

I just relaxed after my orgasm subsided, freeing Lisa's legs with my cock still inside her. We just cuddled and kissed. After I began to go flaccid, I pulled out and rolled beside my wife onto my elbow. With my other hand, I played with her tits as she looked at me and smiled.

She looked me in the eyes and touched me cheek with the back of her fingers. "Wow. That was great sex baby."

"Thank you, babe. You know how much I like to have hot sex with you, with or without you going out on a date first."

She shared that she had a date with a guy her sister introduced her to next weekend and wasn't sure how much longer she was going to be dating this Richard guy.

"He's too damn unpredictable in bed," she complained. "He's a nice guy but I don't know."

I rolled off the bed and put my clothes back on. "My duty is done here, my lovely wife. I'm going to bed now."

"Are you sure you don't have another round left in you?" She winked and stretched to show me everything.

"Well, maybe..."

It was the swell of her mound that got me. I slid back down onto the bed and she spread her legs to give me access to the honeypot. I teased it a little bit and saw semen still running down her crack. I leaned in, smelling the sex on her pussy. Her pussy fat looked so tantalizing to me.

I lifted her legs up and licked her from a few inches behind her anus to her clitoris, cleaning up the mix of her vaginal fluids and my just deposited semen. I played with Lisa's pussy and ass for almost a half-hour, partially because I knew my cock would work better with a rest and partially because I was having fun giving orgasms to a good-looking woman I loved.

She then began sucking on my cock and she got it nice and hard. I was craving more of that sexy pussy and ass of hers so I had her get on top and 69 me. We must have fooled around for a good while with me alternating between playing with her pussy and her asshole.

Finally, she moved down and got on reverse cowgirl style, guiding my stiff cock into her uber-wet pussy. It was the fourth time tonight she had a cock inside her, I thought to myself as I admired the flare of her hips as she rode my cock.

We made love for almost an hour. Lisa got off a number of times and I was about to give up when she told me to take a break. She went out and brought us both back a water.

After a ten minute break, she told me that I wasn't to hold back, but to take the first orgasm I felt coming on and not put it off.

"I've got mine plenty of times tonight Joe. I want this to be all about you."

She got on top and we did the 69 for a couple of minutes until I got hard again, which wasn't too difficult as her vagina and ass was right in my face. I was fingering her asshole and watching that action while she blew me.

I got on top and pinned her legs back as I'd done earlier and delivered a big, gooey batch of spunk within a minute or less, thrusting her unceremoniously as I erupted. She held her legs up after I pulled out and when I looked down, her hole was gaping slightly and there was plenty of thin white fluid waiting to ooze forth.

"Can you get me a towel or something?"

I grabbed the sheet. "Here, use this and I'll put fresh sheets on the bed while you clean up in the bathroom."

She let her legs down and the spunk rolled out like a tiny river.

She held the sheet between her legs as she got out of the bed and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you. You are so sweet. I just want to say thanks for the mind-blowing sex Joe. I knew you would give me a good orgasm or three."

"Anytime, babe." That was the third time I'd had sex with my wife that week. All told, in the last couple of months since we agreed to divorce and started sleeping in separate beds, I think Lisa and I had fucked a more than the last couple years when we wore our wedding rings.

I wasn't complaining. Sex with Lisa could always be a good time and sloppy seconds turned me on, knowing that I was fucking her after her boyfriend had her.

I cleaned the messy sheets off the bed and put fresh sheets on, finishing up as Lisa came out of the bathroom.

"You're going to sleep in here with me, aren't you?" she asked.

"Only if you would like."

"Yeah. I would like you to." she said giving me a big hug.

We got into bed, cuddled and went to sleep. It was the first night we slept together in over two months. It was odd how we got along better now than since anytime since we were married.

The next morning, I awoke to my nude wife blowing me. It was a delightful wakeup. She soon got on and rode me to another happy ending for both of us as we shared our climaxes together. It was a lot like heaven.