My Renaissance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls came out after what seemed an eternity, wearing towels.

Sandra came over to me and let her towel fall away, showing me the entire package for my benefit. This time, it was right there for my enjoyment instead of just watching the show. I stood up and gave her a gentle hug then began kissing her. Brian was doing the same with Tammy.

Sandra slid down and when she reached her knees, she reached out to took my cock in her hand and began sucking it back to rigidity, which didn't take long at all, maybe all of two tenths of a second or so.

Tammy turned and took a couple steps to me and began kissing me while Sandra worked my dick, especially since I had Tammy's tits in my hands and her tongue in my mouth. Brian reappeared behind Tammy and began rubbing against her back side. At first I thought he was just humping her butt cheeks, but when I reached down to play with Tammy's pussy, I felt his rod sliding into her snatch. "So that's where he went... to get a rubber," I thought.

"Sorry 'bout that, bro," I said, apologizing for touching his cock.

"Don't worry about it," he said and tossed me a rubber that I almost didn't catch. "Thought you might want that soon." I just held onto it. I was enjoying Sandra's talents and Tammy's tits.

A few minutes passed and I pulled Sandra up.

"I want you on my face," I told her, pulling her close.

She just smiled and pushed me back onto the bed. She climbed on and I started to eat her pussy. It still smelled like fresh sex, but she had done a pretty good job cleaning it up. Better still, Tammy was now sucking my dick with enthusiasm as Brian tagged her from behind. This went on for quite a while, and just when I was about to give up trying to get a big O from Sandra, she came on my face.

"Oh, my gawd!" she said after climaxing. "You are so good with that tongue!"

I just smiled and reached up and fondled her little tit and flicked her nice big nipple.

"Just wait until you climb onto my stick, girl."

I returned to eating, figuring the next orgasm or two would come easier and sure enough, they did. I thought she was going to cry after the third time she came. "That's so fucking good!" she whimpered.

I thought it a good time to get some myself. I coaxed her to move down my chest and she did, mounting me before I realized it. She was balls deep when she finally looked up at me and saw me holding up the rubber.

I could see her sadness that I was going to wear a rubber.

"Let me get off first," she said. "Let me know if you're going to cum, okay?"

"Okay."

Who was I to argue.

She rode me and it didn't take long for her climax.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Ahhhh!"

She just crumpled up in a heap on my chest.

"God that was great!" she said. She didn't stop to put the rubber on though. She kept going and impressed the hell out of me. I had no idea that older women could climax like this. I thought old women were like old men - it takes a long time for them to get excited and getting them off was next to impossible. Not so with Sandra.

Finally, she caught her breath and dismounted and helped me put the rubber on and then plopped right down on it and rode it again like a good cowgirl, just as she had done with Ron. Only this dick was lasting a lot longer.

Brian was over to my side, eating the girl I thought more attractive, Tammy. My eyes met Tammy's and I just smiled and blew her a kiss and she blew me a kiss in return. She was having a good time too and I could tell she was trying to get off and succeeded moments later.

I was warming right up to Sandra. Her toned body was lean and sexy. Her little bald beaver was hot and she had the body of a girl much younger than 45. She ripped off a trio of additional orgasms riding me before asking me to take over. She was spent, collapsing face down on the bed.

I grabbed a pillow and helped put it under her hips. From there, I straddled her thighs and prepared to mount her, feeling her firm ass with my cock. I really just wanted to eat her alive she looked and felt so good. I spit on my hand and lubed the head of my sheathed cock and then shoved it inside. Sandra moaned with pleasure as I began thrusting.

"Oh man, this isn't going to take long," I said.

"Mmmm," Sandra giggled.

I was taking it easy, delaying the inevitable for a short time when I noticed Brian had flipped over Tammy and put her knees under his arms.

He was really going to town fucking her right next to Sandra and I, with her ankles bouncing around in the air as he fucked that hairy MILF pussy for all that it was worth. I could see his concentration as he started to come.

He pulled out, ripped off the condom and shot several ropes of hot cum across Tammy's chest, neck and face. It was hot as hell. His dick was still pumping for what seemed like forever.

"Oh my God!" Tammy said, sitting up and laughing, "will it ever stop?"

Sandra saw it too. "Holy shit that's a lot of cum!"

I saw how nice sexy Tammy looked with semen all over her pretty little face. That did it for me.

"Ready for yours, Sandra?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" she answered.

I pulled out of Sandra and took off my condom. She spun around and I gave my girl a cum bath, jerking my cock as I erupted. I didn't match Brian for quantity, but I got four big ropes right across her chest, face and into her hair. I dribbled the last few squirts into her mouth as she put my cock in her mouth.

Ron came over and I guess he liked the show because he jerked himself off yet another load onto Tammy's face next to me. Quite a bit of ended up in her mouth as she took over jerking his shooting dick.

"Wow!" I said.

"Oh my God," Brian said. "Ho-lee shit."

Tammy took Brian by the hand and told him to come with her into the shower. Sandra cuddled up next to me, pressing her back into my chest as I put my arm around her, spooning. The semen was getting cold and her entire chest was slimy.

The four of us that were left in the room talked about what a fun time the night has turned out to be. We heard the sounds of sex from the shower after about ten minutes. Clearly, they were doing more than just washing off the semen in there.

A while after that, the moans and grunts of more vigorous sex were coming out of the bathroom along with the steam from the shower. The door was but half closed and Brian and Tammy were fucking like teenagers in there.

I was beginning to get erect again listening to them and playing with Sandra's body.

Rob walked up beside the bed and told her get onto all fours. She did, and he began fucking her. He just plowed right in. They fucked for a bit and then he told her to suck my cock.

"Suck his cock, bitch!"

She put her soft lips around my nearly erect penis and began to work it. Every time Rob really plowed her she would kind of bite down on my cock. He worked it pretty good before whipping up another batch of baby batter, this time in his wife's pussy. As soon as he pulled out, she asked Ron if he minded sloppy seconds. He declined. His dick wasn't ready.

Tammy and Brian had come out of the shower, each with an afterglow of great sex just completed.

"Now, it's our turn in the shower," she said. That was good because I was a slimy mess.

She pulled me up and we went into the bathroom and got in the shower. I lathered her up, paying extra attention to those key areas and she did the same for me. I was standing at attention the whole time and she turned around and slid me in sans a condom.

"Cum inside me this time, Joe."

I threw caution to the wind and began fucking her. After twenty plus minutes under the water, I realized it just wasn't going to work.

"I'm sorry, hon. I just can't get off under the water here." She looked sad. "Let's go out under the covers if you want privacy. I'm not going to be able to cum in here."

"Okay." We dried off and hastily headed out into the other room.

Tammy was getting double-penetrated by Ron and Rob. Brian was just watching the show.

Sandra and I got under the covers where it was cozy. We had our privacy and the best part, we could both watch the festivities beside us.

Sandra was plenty wet as I slid inside her after just a little kissing and foreplay. We both groaned as I sank all the way in on the first thrust. I made sweet love to her this time, going slowly and kissing her passionately off and on while building the tension and the rhythm. The best part was we were spooning so we could both watch Tammy taking two cocks at once in her pussy no less!

"Oh, you're going to make me come," Sandra whispered as I kissed the back of her neck.

"Oh, keep going, I'm coming." I picked up the tempo a little and felt her come. She tensed up on me and locked me up this time. I don't know if she was faking before or if this one was a super-orgasm or what, but she almost seemed to lose consciousness. Finally, after about fifteen or twenty seconds, she relaxed enough that I could resume slow thrusting.

"Oh, Joe. You are so fucking good. I want to adopt you."

I kissed her some more and watched our neighbors fucking themselves closer to their own orgasms.

I continued to shower Sandra with compliments and kisses while thrusting inside her. Her ass was so fine, her pussy so wet and remarkably tight and the uber-sex show a few feet away were bringing me to my second orgasm of the night. Sandra came again, tensing up as the waves of passion washed over her.

I leaned forward a little. "My turn. Are you ready?"

"Give me another minute and we'll come together," she replied.

I reached down to her ass and began to finger her asshole. I was there and my playing with her asshole brought her to another orgasm. I'm glad I started mine first because I'm not sure I could have gotten there after she started locking me up as she came again. I just injected her full of spunk while she had her own orgasm. It was beautiful coming together like that.

Whew! We just relaxed and cuddled, still joined together.

I watched as the two guys each came inside Tammy, first Ron then Rob. After it was over, Tammy came over and plopped down on our bed next to us and kissed Sandra, tongue and all then looked at me.

She just smiled. "We're going to get your number and do this again."

Sandra chimed in as well. "And again, and again..." Both girls laughed.

Sandra and I got first shower this time and then it was Brian and Sandra's turn. And then the guys took showers one at a time. We all got dressed and had another beer.

We exchanged phone numbers and addresses and agreed to do this again every two or three months if we're still game. Brian and I both nodded our heads and smiled. "We'll make time for you guys," he said.

The girls walked us down to the car and we each got a nice, long French kiss from both of the girls and they let us play with their asses one last time.

Jesus. It was almost four in the morning. What a night it had been.

Brian and I went home, totally wiped out.

12