My Renaissance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It surely returned when he sat back down, as he noticed that Crystal was pretty obviously stroking my cock under the water. I made no effort to hide my pleasure, squirming and moaning as she manipulated my growing hard-on. I encouraged her to sit up a little straighter so her breasts would be above the waterline.

"Oh yeah," Brian said. Crystal just giggled.

"You like?" she asked him.

"Oh yes."

"Thanks! C'mon Joe. I'm ready for you to make love to me again," she said as if Brian was nowhere around. She took my hand and stood up. She began to climb out and I got out behind her, my stiffy bouncing around as I climbed out and walked down the steps behind her. We dried off and Brian was watching Crystal. I noticed she wasn't in a terribly big hurry drying off.

I guess Brian decided it was a good time to get out and begin to dry off as well. I think he really just wanted to get a closer look at Crystal's nude body. His erection was saluting her as well.

Brian gave her a wolf whistle standing next to her and she giggled. She loves that kind of attention.

"Sorry Brian. You have a nice body there, but there will be no sex shows tonight," she said as she wrapped the towel around her midsection and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Not for you, anyway."

She took me by the hand and we walked back to the bedroom, with Brian behind us. I closed the door behind us in my bedroom, leaving Brian outside in the hallway. I was grinning at not only my good fortune, but at my payback to Brian for all the sounds that he and Rachel tormented me with earlier.

Crystal ditched her towel and assumed the doggystyle position on the side of the bed, with her feet spread wide, and told me to fuck her good.

I went down on her from behind first, noticing her goosebumps as I got close. I think it surprised her, but she loved it. Then I put it in her, watching myself in the mirror. As soon as I slipped it inside her and felt her wonderful, wet pussy, I knew it was probably going to be a quickie.

I began fucking her.

"Yeah! Fuck me harder, Joe!" she ordered.

She got off just as I grunted and gave her another cream filling. I pulled out and watched my seed dribble out of her pussy. It was a mere fraction of what I deposited last time, but it was still a very satisfying orgasm for me.

This time, I told her to stay put and went down on her from behind. I savored the salty juices coming out of her pussy as I manipulated her clitoris with my tongue. It was messy down there, but I know she was in a very happy place approaching delirium as she climaxed at least three more times in less than five minutes.

"Oh my God, Joe!" she said, exhausted.

"Pretty good stuff?" I asked, sarcastically.

"You have no idea! Would you eat me some more?"

"Sure. Let me lay down first though."

I got on the bed and she straddled my face. This was much more comfortable for me and I could relax as I pleasured her.

She just looked down into my eyes as I ate her for a while longer, but I wasn't able to get her off again as far as I could tell. I badly needed a towel to clean off when I finally quit from tongue fatigue.

"I think my tongue's going to have muscles soon," I told her laughing.

She leaned over and kissed me a bunch of times. "Thank you baby. You're incredible!"

Crystal got up and we walked across the hall to the bathroom to clean ourselves up, not caring that we were completely nude. She sat down and peed while I cleaned the spunk off my cheeks and chin and then left her to clean herself up. She came back a few minutes later after a quick shower.

"Oh, hey Brian," she chirped as she came out of the bathroom. Brian was right there coming up the stairs, probably on purpose.

"Hi sexy," he answered, looking her up and down.

She turned and gave him a hug goodnight. He was nude and no longer had a boner.

"Oh, I think you're leaking," she said, giggling and wiping something off her belly.

"Uh, sorry," Brian said, looking down at his dick.

She just laughed and said it was okay and came in to my bedroom, leaving the door open behind her and Brian watching her as she walked to the bed before he proceeded to his room. We got cozy under the blankets watching TV.

An hour or so later, we made love again, and this time it was much slower and more purposeful. I warned her that I might not be able to keep it up or get off, but she told me not to worry and to just enjoy myself. More orgasms for Crystal and a joint climax for us both when it was my turn. It was still just shy of midnight.

It was a great roll in the hay. We were having some post-sex pillow talk and I asked Crystal if she'd be interested in hooking up with my room-mate Brian. She didn't even blink.

"Yeah. I'd do that. Are you sure, lover?"

"Oh yeah. I'd like to watch you get fucked by him."

"You let me know when and we'll do it."

My dick started to stir again just thinking about watching that, but just barely. I'm sure if Brian had heard that, his dick would be hard as hell with anticipation.

12