My Renaissance Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked down the hall and could hear Lisa moaning softly. I knocked gently on Brian's door.

"Come in," he said.

I opened the door and looked in and there was Brian on his bed, nude, with Lisa, topless, standing next to the bed, bending over and giving him a blow job. Brian was fondling her tit while she sucked his cock. She didn't even turn around to look at me. Instead, she just moaned with delight and kept on blowing Brian.

"Oh hell," I thought. I picked up the camera off Brian's table and began shooting.

"Take those jeans off, Lisa. Let me see that sexy ass of yours," Brian said.

Lisa shucked her jeans and socks and got on the bed with Brian. They made out for a bit longer, their hands greedily exploring one another's bodies for the first time. Brian's mitts were all over Lisa's ass, even probing her little rosebud a bit under her panties. He also liked her little boobies too. Lisa was feeling up Brian's ass a lot when she wasn't playing with his scrotum or his almost six and a half inch cock that was notably thicker than mine. I had a half-inch length on him though, or at least I did back in college when our girlfriends measured us.

From my perspective it was incredibly hot as two good-looking friends of mine made out in anticipation of having sex for the first time.

They were both breathing heavy and Lisa began to squirm when he reached down between her legs and inserted his first two fingers inside her. He was pounding his fingers in and out and she was moaning with pleasure and delight. Soon, she had her first orgasm at Brian's hands.

They went on like this for a fair while, with Lisa reaching a few more climaxes. She was in heaven, no doubt about it.

Brian took the opportunity after a break from the finger-fucking to go down on Lisa. He pulled her panties aside and licked her well and fingered her until she came two or three more times. At this point, she was so aroused that bringing her to orgasm was easy.

"Damn, you taste good, Lisa," he said, looking up from her pussy.

"Oh, don't stop!"

He didn't seem to mind that I'd just filled her up less than a half-hour before. He eagerly returned to orally pleasing my ex-wife. Brian then pulled her panties aside and stuck his cock inside as she spread her legs and held her feet up in the air. She tilted her head back and moaned loudly.

"Ah, god!" she said. "Fuck me with the big cock of yours, Brian." My ex-wife was a total wanton slut.

This was their first time in the sack and there weren't going to be any re-takes or special angles for their first home movie together. I did my best to get lots of hot and sexy shots as it happened.

"Fuck me, Brian!"

He had her on her back with her ankles bouncing around. Their breathing was getting shallow and ragged and I could tell by Brian's tempo that he was about to come.

Sure enough. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she began to climax and Brian's was not far behind.

"Oh yeah, Lisa, here it is!"

They climaxed together. Brian shot his very first load into my ex-wife's frothy, wet cunt, mixing with what was left from less than a half-hour before.

I briefly lost my concentration on videotaping when my goddamn towel fell off as I was moving about, but I was back on mission after just a second or two. I felt kind of silly with my boner hanging out, but I guess it was no big deal as Brian was like this a little while ago.

Brian had taken a little break after it was over, remaining coupled Lisa. They kissed and giggled, catching their breath.

"Damn, woman, you're 'hawt'!" Brian said.

"Thanks. You're fucking 'hawt' yourself!" she laughed.

"Watching you and Joe was probably one of the hottest things I've ever seen," Brian told Lisa. "I've fantasized about you since before you two were married. And tonight, I got you!"

Lisa just giggled and caressed Brian's face. "You should have approached me sooner. I'm sure Brian would have shared me with you. Lord knows I've had many naughty thoughts about you over the years as well." Lisa looked at me. "I'm sure Brian would have been perfectly happy to swap me for your ex-wife now and then back when you were married."

I grinned and nodded in the affirmative.

"Pleased I may be of service, Lisa. I hope it was as good or better than you imagined," Brian said.

"Better," she said. "Brian, do you remember that time we went camping with you and your wife? I never told Joe this, but I watched her sneak you into the ladies shower house late that one night. I walked into the stall next to you two and peeked under the divider between showers and watched as you fucked her for twenty minutes or more. I was so freaking jealous of your wife. I didn't think your wife would be too happy if I stormed into your stall and demanded you to fuck me too so I went back and woke Joe up and fucked his brains out in our tent," Lisa said.

"Hey, I remember that!" I said.

"Me too," Brian said with a smile. "And while we're kissing and telling, I imagined that I was with you, Lisa, not my wife as I was making love to her in that shower stall. I imagined that it was you I was fucking and you that I came inside."

"Really?" Lisa said. "I'm so flattered!"

"Yes, it's true."

"Oh," she yelped. "I think someone might be ready to go again!" She was smiling broadly. I noticed Brian was gently stroking his cock in and out. The soggy sounds of his cock in her pussy were becoming more evident as he increased the tempo of his lovemaking.

"Damn," I said. "I bet that feels as good as it sounds!"

"Even better," Brian said. "Ready to get thrashed again, young lady?"

Lisa just smiled and nodded in the affirmative.

He sat up and really began pumping her pussy. The sounds of his thrusts were almost obscene. She was overflowing with her own ample lubrication and all that spunk from Brian. It was running down her crack, under her panties. My own dick was rock hard and I was ready for another turn in her.

"Uh! Yes!" Lisa grunted as Brian railed her.

Brian's cock had all sorts of cream on it as his ejaculate was leaking out as he pummeled Lisa. I got it on tape while he was sitting up and letting me see his cock sliding in and out of my ex-wife's special place.

"Fuck that pussy!" Lisa grunted, nearing another climax.

They fucked pretty vigorously and Brian looked at me as he was thrashing her. "Have I told you how nice your ex-wife's pussy feels?"

"Pretty fucking awesome, isn't it?"

"I'll say."

"Ugh! I'm coming!" Lisa cried out, kicking her feet in the air and bucking her hips as Brian continued to thrust.

They continued and Lisa had several more orgasms. The whole time I thought Brian was going to come at any moment. He did finally take a break, saying he was going to come if he didn't. He pulled out and helped Lisa take her soaked panties off. He held them up and there was a lot of semen on them.

"Damn!" Brian exclaimed. "I think these need to go through the wash."

Lisa just giggled.

He had her get on all fours and then tagged her doggy style for a few minutes, bringing her to yet another orgasm.

"Roll over, baby," Brian told her.

He watched as she rolled over onto her back and then began railing her again. Her nipples were hard enough to cut glass and she looked flushed as he resumed their naughty aerobics. Judging by his breathing and the tempo of the fucking he was giving her, he wasn't going to last too much longer. He fucked her good, though. He lasted a lot longer than I expected before he finally pulled out and erupted all over my ex-wife's tummy, tits and everything else. His cock was a pulsing spunk fountain.

As he got up, I put the camera down and slid into his spot and put my cock inside my ex-wife's sodden pussy. Her entire groin as well as the sheet under her pussy were utterly soaked. The smell of all that semen hit me like a 2x4.

"Hey," she said. "I'm done here."

"Hang on, baby. I don't think this will take long," I said, half-laughing.

It was well worn and well-lubed, indeed gooey inside now. I hammered it home and soon I had all sorts of sloppy seconds on my balls and groin. I leaned in and kissed my ex-wife and she hugged me while I did the deed with her again. Her spermy body was slippery and slimy and I even found some of Brian's semen on her lips and neck when I was kissing on her. I was so aroused at watching Brian fucking her and now he was standing beside us taping us fucking again. I was so hyper-aroused that I could have cared less about Brian's semen touching my lips.

"I'm going to come soon," I said almost panting.

"Give me half a second," she said, straining as she neared her own sweet release.

"Oh, I'm there," she said and with that, in three more strokes I was beginning to squirt inside her. We shared that orgasm together and it was simply divine.

I just collapsed on top of her with my dick inside of her, resting on my elbows at her sides.

I caught my breath after a minute or so.

"Thank you for a fantastic reunion, Lisa. I love you so much."

"Thank you for letting me bang your friend Joe! I've wanted to do this for years!"

I smiled. "You're welcome. Anytime, I guess."

"Okay, you've had your fun and you're a happy boy now. I want you to go back to your bedroom. And I want a copy of both of those tapes now, you hear me?"

Brian was still filming when I pulled out and he caught the watery leftovers running out.

"Yes, ma'am." I got off the bed and stood up. My knees were wobbly from the great sex.

I lingered in Brian's bedroom for a minute, helping him change the sheets and further fondling and kissing on my ex-wife. The sheets were a disaster. Lisa tried to help but she was a mess.

"Babe, you look like a glazed donut!" I kidded her.

She shot right back. "Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?"

I looked down and I too had Brian's semen all over me. They laughed at me and I joined in with a self-deprecating chuckle.

She was a lot sexier than I was with all that spunk on her though. She looked so good, but I just didn't have desire or the erection to do her again.

As she had done before to Brian, she shooed me away and told me to close the door behind me. I did leave, taking the camera and earlier tape for safekeeping.

I went and took a much-needed shower. After I finished, I got Brian's clothes and took them down to his bedroom. I poked my head in on them in the master bathroom, and they were both in the shower laughing and playing like young lovers do. I went back to my bedroom and crashed. I was out like a light.

Lisa spent the night in Brian's room and the door was still shut when I woke up and went to take a shower in the morning.

The next evening, Brian and I talked about Lisa's visit. He told me to give me the tapes and he'd edit them and we could give that to Lisa for her Christmas present from the two of us. I said that sounded like a great idea.

He had nothing but great things to say about Lisa. He said they fucked again after they got out of the shower before going to sleep and he banged her again in the morning while I was in the shower.

My ex-wife is such a horny little slut. Brian agreed and said she was welcome to come over anytime.

Yeah, I'd agree with that as well!

12