My Renaissance Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she bent over and began giving me head, soon sliding off the couch and moving to a more comfortable position between my legs. Her mouth was so nice and warm and she jacked my cock while she sucked. Tracy and Jim watched as Amanda brought me to a nice, hard erection. I wasn't sure which of them were more turned on by it actually.

Eventually, Tracy stood and meandered around Amanda and knelt in front of Jim, who promptly put his erect cock into her mouth. She sucked him with those glorious lips for a minute or so and I was just about to ask Amanda to get into the 69 position with me so I could go down on her when Jim grunted and I saw semen spurt out of the side of Tracy's mouth.

She took her mouth off of his cock and coughed while he squirted a few more spurts on her face and chest. It was almost comical as she held her arm up to block the semen from hitting her in the eyes.

"Look what he did to me!" she said to Amanda and I. We giggled.

Tracy ran off to the bathroom and Amanda continued to work on me. I had her move with me over to the couch and then climb on top of me. I put my face in her hairy pussy and began eating her.

Frankly, I'm not a big fan of hairy muffs, but pussy is pussy and I licked little Amanda like she was the most precious female in the world. Soon after bringing my fingers to bear on her g-spot, she had a nice first orgasm on my face.

"Oh, gawd, I'm comin'!" she groaned. "Ohhhh!"

Jim handed me a condom. "Here man. Give it to her."

"Thanks. Amanda, you stay right there, girl."

I worked her for a few more minutes and got her off again and then again shortly after that. She was delirious with pleasure.

"Oh fuck yes! Here it is!" she said as she climaxed the third time, crying out.

Amanda managed to sit herself up. I heard her fiddle with the wrapper on the condom for a second and soon, she was putting it on with her mouth. She "walked" down on her knees until her hips were right above mine then guided my cock into her snatch.

As she was about halfway in, I asked her, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

She plopped down abruptly, taking my entire cock in her. "Does that answer your question?"

I pitched my hips up to get maximum penetration and Amanda moaned as she rocked back and forth then began bouncing on my cock reverse-cowgirl style.

I head the sound of springs squeaking on the loveseat next to us and Jim incredibly had another erection and was thrusting it into Tracy's sweet muff. This guy must have doubled up on the Cialis pills or something.

"Damn, Jim, you're like the fucking Energizer bunny, man!" I said to him.

"Rock on!" he said, raising his fist up over his head as he fucked my date for the night. Oh well, I was in his woman's pussy at the moment.

This reverse cowgirl thing wasn't doing much for me, so I had Amanda lay down next to Tracy. I held her legs up and began fucking her just as Jim was doing with Tracy.

"Hi girl," Amanda said to Tracy. "How's he doing for you?"

"Pretty good. How's Joe?"

"Oh. My. God," was Amanda's reply.

The sounds of skin slapping together from two couples was kind of cool, but seeing two pussies getting fucked at the same time was very arousing for me.

I had Amanda lay her knees down and fucked her while she was laying on her side. This way she could watch Tracy taking Jim's cock right next to us and I got to fuck her from a different position.

Unfortunately, it took about fifteen minutes before I was even close to another orgasm and in the meantime, Jim had fired off another orgasm. When he pulled out, I was shocked to see that he wasn't wearing a condom and his seed ran out of Tracy and down her crack. It looked hot as fuck to me. Tracy didn't run off to the bathroom this time and just relaxed on the couch next to Jim as they watched Amanda and I.

I had almost given up on having another orgasm but Amanda was having a great time so I kept going. She had about three climaxes as I fucked her on her side, tummy and doggy style. She was feeling very warm and wet and I was slip-sliding as I fucked her hairy hole.

Finally, through some imagination and the sight of Tracy's slimy pussy, my moment came, so to speak.

I had planned to pull out when the moment arrived but Amanda was on the verge of a last orgasm so I didn't want to take that from her. We climaxed together and it was beautiful. I had about four or five big squirts and imagined that I had probably filled that condom.

I went to pull out and much to my surprise, my rubber wasn't on my cock. "Ah shit," I thought to myself. "No wonder that felt strange."

"Uh oh!" I said. Amanda saw my bare cock and chuckled. She reached down and into her pussy and fished out the crumpled up condom that was on my cock and it was slimy with goo. No wonder she felt so wet and juicy inside her!

"Creampie surprise!" Amanda said. She spread her legs and I watched as watery semen trickled out. It was sexy, but I was still a little troubled.

"I guess I need to put the rubbers on myself in the future," I thought.

"Amanda, are you using contraception?"

"Yeah, don't worry. I'm on the pill. Have been for years." She looked down. "Thanks for some great loving, Joe."

"Thank you, darling." I leaned over and gave her a hug and kissed her.

Tracy piped up. "Joe, as you're our guest here, you're first in line for a shower if you want it. I'll even let you have your choice of who you want to shower with. I don't think Joe will mind, will you Joe?"

"No, ma'am."

"I choose you, my love. I can't wait to lather your sexy body up. You might also bring along a condom, just in case."

"Mmm, thank you!" Tracy said, taking my hand and giving me a kiss.

She and I got in the shower and as much as I may have wanted to fuck her again, she just couldn't get my dick fully hard again. Her big tits felt so sexy lathering them up and the same for her ass and legs and vagina. She lathered me up, carefully washing my cock and balls over and over again, along with my chest. She pressed her ass into my dick and balls and the best I could muster was half a boner. We tried having sex but it just didn't work.

I apologized and she told me not to worry about it.

We got out of the shower after probably twenty or twenty-five minutes and dried off.

Tracy led me by the hand out of the bathroom towards her bedroom and I'll be goddamned if Joe wasn't fucking Amanda again.

I remember thinking to myself, "What, this was like four or five times for him in under ninety minutes or so?"

We didn't stick around to watch any longer than what it took to gather up our clothes on the way back to Tracy's bedroom.

I promised Tracy some good loving in the morning - Thanksgiving morning.

"I'm looking forward to it already. Thanks for a great time tonight, Joe. Tonight was full of firsts for me and I'll remember it for the rest of my life."

"Me as well, Tracy. Thank you for sharing yourself with me."

With that I think I was out a few minutes later if that as I held her in my arms. She woke me up an hour later to tuck me in. I thought that was kind of sweet, especially as she cuddled up to me under the covers. I drifted back to sleep with my hand on her breast and my flaccid penis between her butt cheeks. It was nice.

Morningtime was much less rushed. It was much more romantic, despite the daylight coming in through the window. I ate her well and did a good job resisting the urge to pound her pussy and shoot my rocks off again. I built up the tension over probably about a half-hour as we fucked on our sides, sometimes spooning, and the rest of the time in all sorts of various positions. Finally, I could hold back no more and we climaxed together.

Tracy tried to stand up after we finished and her knees wobbled, almost giving way. She got back into bed.

"Damn, that was incredible, Joseph!"

"I had a great time too, sexy."

Another shower together and we had sex in the shower again. I wasn't able to get off, but at least I kept my erection long enough to get Tracy off.

The four of us had breakfast together.

I got a nice hug and a kiss from Amanda and Tracy as I left, along with a hug and a handshake from Joe.

"You better come back and fuck us again," Amanda said.

"Amanda!" Tracy said, hitting her room-mate on the arm.

"Thanks man," he said. "You're welcome here anytime."

I shook Joe's hand a second time and hugged both girls again, copping feels of both of their asses.

As I drove home, I remember thinking that I was one damn lucky guy.