My Renaissance Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reluctantly left, looking at me longingly as she walked out of my bedroom.

She walked down to the basement in the buff where the other two girls were getting ready.

The pizza guy rang the bell about fifteen minutes later as I was in the kitchen getting ready.

I gave the cute delivery girl a tip and brought in dinner, and hollered down that dinner was here.

The girls came up about five minutes later. I didn't mind their tardiness. It gave me a chance to finish setting the places on the table and set out some toppings and drinks.

When they arrived, they looked refreshed. Their hard nipples poking through their shirts announced they were all braless now. All three were smiling with fresh makeup and their hair in ponytails.

We had pizza and the girls each grabbed a beer out of the fridge instead of the water I set out. I was afraid I was going to have to cut these girls off if the drinking continued.

We sat down for pizza and the conversation was a little minimal at first as we were all feeding our faces, but it picked up as the eating slowed down.

Nicole was first to bring up Jessie's little visit upstairs.

"Did you and Jessie really take a shower together?" she asked.

"Yeah, why? We're all adults. She said three in the shower downstairs would be impossible. Did you and Lisa take a shower together?"

"Yes we did," Nicole answered, grinning.

"Saving water. I like it," I noted, winking at her.

They laughed. "Uh, we were wondering..." Nicole began her next question and trailed off. "We were wondering if we all had to sleep downstairs tonight."

"I suppose I could get an air mattress or two out if you all wanted to. Or any of you can share my bed if you don't mind a little snoring. I'm getting up early for the Black Friday sales though. Y'all are welcome to sleep in if you want though."

The girls smiled. I detected a conspiracy going on.

After dinner, the girls went downstairs to the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later, they came back up. They'd dolled themselves up even more, especially Jessie.

They wanted to play cards.

"Strip poker," Lisa clarified, slurring her words a bit.

"Winner doesn't lose any clothes. Losers all have to take one item off," she said.

The girls were all looking at me as I was standing next to the table.

"If you twist my arm," I said. Nicole and Lisa each grabbed an arm and twisted playfully. They held the position long enough for each girl to put my hand on one of their breasts. Damn, that was nice.

"Hold him girls!" Jessie said. She walked over and grabbed my package and the girls were all giggling like little Japanese schoolgirls who just found a Hello Kitty store.

Jessie just laughed. "Girls, he's getting hard." Yes I was.

Lisa reached down and slid her hand down my pajamas and found my erection.

"Oh, my! He's nice," she said. She reached down a little further in my flannel PJs and cupped my scrotum. "He trims too!"

Nicole reached down my pants and felt my cock. Her eyes got kind of big and she looked at Jessie and Lisa. "And he goes commando!"

The girls giggled some more.

"I've already seen him," Jessie said. "And ladies, he was fine!"

"Ooh!" the other two girls cooed.

They let go of me. I was having a good time, getting a handful of pretty girl boob with each hand and them playing with my package. Tonight was shaping up to be a great night. All three girls seemed like they wanted to have sex and the only question was were they going to take turns or was it going to be a foursome at once. I was pretty sure even my sexy cousin was going to participate.

We sat down and I dealt the first hand. I won that hand and to my surprise, all three girls took off their tops. Nicole's tits were damn near perfect. They were perky C-cup breasts with quarter-sized dark brown areolas and big, hard nipples. Lisa's breasts were barely B-cups and her areolas were also dark brown and the size of silver dollars. Her nipples weren't all that erect. Jessie had the big old boobies hanging free.

"Girls, I'm the luckiest man alive," I said.

The girls asked me to turn up the heat a couple of degrees, so I did. When I returned I the girls said I had lost a hand while I was gone and I needed to take one piece of clothing off. They were laughing. Clearly, no cards had been dealt in my absence.

"I think this is rigged!" I protested.

"Strip! Strip! Strip!" they chanted.

I stood and took my shirt off. My cock was still saluting under my PJs.

Nicole dealt the next hand while I was admiring the beautiful breasts around me.

Lisa spoke up. "Hey Joe."

"Yeah."

"Jessie was bragging that you and her had sex in the shower," she said.

"You girls sure are gossipy," I noted.

"So, is it true?"

"Things got a little, uh, 'exciting', but unless she tells me it's okay, I'm reluctant to kiss and tell too much."

"I don't mind," Jessie said, trying not to smile looking down at her cards. She was obviously proud of her latest conquest.

Lisa turned towards me. "So, did you two fool around?"

"Your honor," I began. "I must plead guilty to fooling around with one fine young lady named Jessie, causing her to have an orgasm while we had intercourse in the shower."

Nicole and Lisa's eyes got really big and they looked at Jessie.

"Jessie! How could you?" Lisa asked.

"Jessie got lucky! Jessie got lucky!" Nicole chanted while laughing.

"What? You two were already in the shower together fooling around. I thought I'd share a shower with Joe and one thing led to another." Jessie winked at me and smiled.

I winked back.

"It would be fair to say I was raped," I said to the girls.

Jessie immediately shot back. "You can't rape the willing!"

I smiled and was back to looking at my cards when Lisa stood up and came over to me.

"Let's just cut to the chase," Lisa said.

"What?" I asked.

"Stand up," she said.

With that, she pulled down my flannel PJs, revealing my erection.

"Lisa!" Nicole blurted out in apparent disbelief of her friend's lascivious actions.

"Hot damn! It is fine!" Lisa said. She knelt down and put it in her mouth and began to give me a blowjob. I wasn't sure about a girl with braces sucking my cock, but she was careful. It felt good, and it clearly wasn't the first blowjob she'd ever given.

"Mmm, Lisa. That a girl!" I moaned.

"Damn that's hot!" Nicole said, smiling big. My own cousin was turned on looking at my cock getting sucked by her friend.

"You girls gonna get naked?" I asked.

Nicole stood first. She took off her pants and twirled around for everyone's benefit, showing off her nice legs and great ass. Lisa took an intermission from the blowjob to watch.

Nicole slowly and seductively slid that lacy thong down as well, showing her shaved kitten and that glorious ass. She had some cellulite, but not much. Lisa reached over and grabbed a handful of Nicole's ass.

"I love your ass," she said.

"Can we see you do that some more?" Jessie asked Lisa.

"Sure!" Lisa said with delight. She put her lips around my cock as Jessie dropped her pants and then her panties.

"Oh, that's so sexy," Jessie said to Lisa.

I looked down. Lisa was still sucking me, slowly and deliberately.

"It's your turn Lisa," I said to her. Lisa looked up into my eyes and stood up.

I grabbed her ass.

"Nice cock Joe!" Nicole said, looking at my cock after Lisa took her mouth off it. "For a white boy, anyway." She had a wicked grin on her face.

She unbuttoned her jeans and I helped her take them off, revealing a pair of sexy, black boy-shorts on. Of course, I helped her off with those as well.

I couldn't believe I was here with my cousin and her two friends completely nude in my dining room!

Jessie got up and walked around the table and took me by the hand. "C'mon," she said.

She led me upstairs to my bedroom and the other two girls were right behind, grabbing my ass now and then and giggling a-plenty.

Jessie put me on my bed and began to suck of my boner and stroking it at the same time. Nicole was right next to her watching.

Lisa was kissing me while I fondled her pussy. I found her already hot and wet.

"Oh, baby. You're going to make me come doin' that, Jessie."

"I know," she replied to me, smiling seductively. "I like it when a man comes in my mouth."

"Girl," Lisa protested. "Don't you dare make him come yet."

Nicole nudged Jessie off of me.

"Give it to me," Nicole demanded. She looked up at me just before she opened her mouth and began to suck my cock. Her lips were so soft and her tongue so warm and wet. I almost lost it right there. My own cousin had my cock in her mouth and it was exquisite. I felt faint as my blood must have left my head and fell down to my other head.

My cock was hard as a crowbar as Nicole worked it well. I kind of wondered in the back of my mind where she learned her blowjob technique, because she was pretty damn good - especially for all of twenty-two years old.

She gave me another surprise moments later as she put her mouth on my cock until her nose just barely touched my abdomen as she deep throated me.

I had to push her away or I was going to lose control.

"Oh my god, Nicole. You're so trying to make me come!"

"Where are the condoms?" Jessie asked. "I'm going to fuck him before one of you makes him come!"

"In the nightstand," I said. "Top drawer."

Nicole whistled when she opened the drawer.

"Look girls. Look at all this!"

Nicole was holding up some vibrating cock rings, Astroglide and I'm not sure what else in her other hand.

The next thing I knew, someone was putting a condom on my cock.

Lisa had climbed up on my face and I was trying to eat her pussy, but there were plenty of distractions on my cock. Lisa was nevertheless moaning from my attention so I guess I was doing something right.

I had such a nice, close view of her sexy ass. It was so plump and round. I was eager to slide my cock into wet, waiting pussy from behind.

Jessie broke my train of thought when she straddled my hips and sat down on my cock. She was silky smooth inside, just like in the shower about an hour earlier. It felt so sensuous and pleasurable. I guess she wasn't missing her opportunity to get fucked properly.

Her pussy was great. I couldn't see her riding me, but I could hear her moans. Lisa was also moaning a little. I felt lots of hands on my body, caressing and playing.

I asked Lisa to get up as I wanted to watch the lascivious show. She climbed off. When I glanced over at Nicole, she was just sitting against the headboard watching the hot carnal action with her legs drawn up so we could all see her bald pussy sticking out proudly.

Lisa sat down next to her and they kissed lightly on the lips, and cupped Nicole's breast.

"Is my cousin bi-?" I asked myself. "Damn that's hot!"

Jessie was breathing and moaning harder and harder as she fucked me, her big tits bobbing up and down even though she held them to lessen their bouncing. She was sliding her pussy back and forth as she fucked, with her eyes closed concentrating on the hedonistic pleasures she was feeling and trying to reach her first sensual orgasm.

Lisa got up and began playing with Jessie's boobs. "Jess, you look so fucking hot taking his cock!" Lisa observed. Then she leaned in and gave Jessie a big, French kiss.

"Now that's hot!" I said as they kissed.

A minute or two later, Jessie announced she was coming.

"Oh yeah I'm gonna explode!" she hollered, panting at the excitement and the exertion. She squirmed around on my cock as she had her orgasm.

"Oh my god!" she shouted. "Ahh!"

She paused for a minute to catch her breath when it was over.

"Mmm. Joe! You've got such an awesome cock!"

Jessie then went back to riding me lustfully, scoring a second orgasm a few minutes later. She and Lisa were kissing now and Jessie had her hand.

"I want some," Lisa said to Jessie.

Jessie gave Lisa a peck on the lips then stood up.

Lisa started to get on until I told her to hold it. I pulled off the condom and wiped Jessie's fluids off the base of my cock and my balls.

"Damn, that Jessie is a well-lubed girl, for sure," I thought to myself.

I squatted between Lisa's spread legs and put my face down there. I began to finish what I started earlier. I ate her bald pussy.

"Oh, that feels nice!" she said. Her body quivered from time to time at the pleasure I was sharing with her.

She was soon very near her own orgasm as I licked and sucked her clitoris and played with her g-spot inside.

Jessie and Nicole were now sucking on Lisa's tits while I was working on her pussy. Lisa's sweet little body was sending me all sorts of feedback that she was hurtling towards a massive climax. She was almost panting as she whimpered and moaned for me.

"Oh god!" she cried out as she climaxed with my face between her sexy legs. Her hips were pitching back and forth as well as she arched her back. I could feel her legs flailing in the air behind me.

I stayed there at her honeypot and Nicole had come closer to watch. I patiently continued to work on Lisa's punani and Nicole was watching from adjacent to my face. Soon though, Nicole slipped her hand under Lisa's ass and I noticed she was teasing Lisa's asshole with her middle finger. Damn, that was hot.

I'm sure Nicole could hear the sounds my tongue were making on Lisa's very wet pussy but those were eclipsed my Lisa's groans as we made her come for a second time with similar results. Nicole held her finger in Lisa's ass as she bucked.

"God yes!" Lisa moaned. "Oh that's so hot!"

She came down from her natural high, still trembling as she savored her body's complete orgasmic bliss.

"You're going to do that to me later, right?"

"I'd love to! I'd love to make you come with my mouth, Nicole."

"Good."

I took another condom and Nicole put it on for me.

"Now fuck my friend and then it's my turn," she said, giving me a quick, passionate kiss. I stole a feel of her bare breast.

I slipped myself into Lisa and she was extremely hot and wet, as I expected. She climaxed moments after I was balls deep for the first time. She arched her back and bucked a little, but I was on top holding her down and kept pumping her while she had her climax. It was a good one for her too.

I paused for a bit to let her catch her breath and come back down to earth. Sitting up and looking down on her, I loved her dark complexion and found it sexy as hell. My light brown cock was piercing her sweet, dark brown vagina and her tits were jiggling every time I thrust into her.

She had a look of concentration on her face as she was enjoying the carnal pleasure I was delivering to her pussy.

She ripped off another big orgasm after a few minutes, crying out and trembling when it came.

I looked down at her and she was still out of it. I kept going because I was pretty much past the point of no return and wanted my orgasm to be big.

"I'm going to come here in a second," I said, straining while keeping up the tempo.

Nicole and Jessie moved to the sides of Lisa. Lisa came again for me and that was it for me. I pulled out, slipped off the rubber in a smooth tug and proceeded to blast little Lisa. Rope after rope lashed Lisa all up and down her chest.

"Holy shit," Nicole said. "That's a lot!"

Jessie added, "Damn, Joe. You should have been in porn!"

I gave Lisa a couple more squirts across her tummy and chest.

"Oh wow!" Lisa said as she was still getting dripped on. "That was amazing!"

Jessie and Nicole rubbed it into Lisa's skin on her tits and chest. I rubbed it into her tummy.

"Skin cream," I said, smiling. She smiled back.

"Oh, it's so warm," Lisa said. "And you're so good!"

"Thanks, babe," I replied.

"Mmm," Lisa moaned.

As a last gesture, I knelt down and kissed Lisa's clit and licked her from bottom to top. I climbed up on all fours and kissed one of her breasts. A passionate tongue kiss sealed it, along with a sincere "thank you" for the wonderful experience. Lisa hugged me tightly.

Nicole pulled me over towards her as Lisa let go of her hug and I rolled over. She got on top of me in the 69 position and began sucking my cock. It didn't take too terribly long before she had me plenty hard again, especially with her sweet pussy and ass in my face.

I savored Nicole's pussy. She had shaved herself bald and I could easily see all my favorite parts. I gleefully kept pushing her towards an orgasm, thinking about all the boys I'd met before at family functions that she had fucked that very pussy I was licking while she was in high school and after she moved up to Champaign after graduation. And then there were all the guys and fathers who've wished they could get between her legs over the years, fantasizing about her when she was on the cheerleading squad in high school.

Her orgasm broke my idle thought processes and she was a bronco when it finally came. She shrieked and bucked those hips around, moaning and panting for me. I kept it up as soon as she had settled down and brought her to that special place again and then again while she whimpered. I found a condom and put it on while she was enjoying one of her climaxes.

"You're so sexy, Nicole. I can't believe I'm so lucky to be doing this with you!"

"Oh, keep going!" she moaned.

I was determined to make sure she remembered "the time" she fucked her cousin Joe for the rest of her life.

I put my first two fingers inside her and began stroking them in and out as I worked that clit with my tongue. A while later, she bucked around again as she reached another climax. She was almost crying.

This time I had her roll over on her back.

Yes, she was going to remember this Thanksgiving for the rest of her life.

I got between her legs and began working her G-spot and clit with one hand while licking and she ripped off four or five more, one after another. She was almost catatonic when I removed my fingers from her honeypot.

I looked up at Jessie and Lisa and they were both slack-jawed. Lisa was still had my sperm in her hair and on her face while she watched the show rubbing herself feverishly. Jessie was fingering herself and moaning softly.

I popped up and inserted my cock. Nicole had another orgasm as I plunged all the way in, only this time I was on top of her and could hold her down while I kept fucking that tight little cousin pussy like there was no tomorrow.

She was now crying out "Oh god! Oh god!" as I railed that tight little punani.

I fucked her good and varied my position and hers frequently. She squirmed and panted, moaning with pleasure. I never let her get far from the next climax.

"How do you like that cock, Nicole?"

I kept fucking her at a fever pitch.

"Oh my god!" she grunted. "It's so fucking good!"

She must have been ejaculating or something because I felt fluid all over my groin, practically dripping off my sack.

"So fucking good," she repeated.

"Come on my cock again, Nicole. Come for me, baby!" I told her.

I reached under her and played with her ass while fucking her deep. There was so much to squeeze and it felt god damn good. Just playing with her ass helped her to climax. Then I fingered her rosebud and she did it again for me.

"Oh, I like that!" she said.

I was starting to feel the very early stages of my orgasm building but I didn't slow down because I didn't want her to have a break from her nearly continuous string of climaxes.

I fingered her asshole up to my second knuckle of my middle finger and she came yet again for me with a loud "Ooooh!" I was so incredibly horny at the thought of how my hot little blonde cousin was just about to make my cock come, just as she'd done so many times for her high-school boyfriends and her lovers after high school.

I felt it coming and I pulled out and hopped up, straddling her tummy with my knees.