My Renaissance Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The chubby lands herself a cute guy. What's not to be happy about," I thought to myself.

A little over three hours later, Jessie woke me up shortly before 4:00 with a cheery blowjob. She mounted me without a condom and I didn't protest. She worked it bareback until she got off a couple of times then we rolled over and I got on top. A couple of minutes later, I felt my orgasm begin. I almost didn't bother pulling out and she was encouraging me to "come with her." She seemed a little too eager for me to come in her so I pulled out. She got a fresh glazing all over her face and tits.

I left to take a quick shower, leaving Jessie on my bed with my essence all over her. She was sound asleep when I came back from the shower.

===========================

When I returned around 8:00, Nicole and Lisa met me in the kitchen, each wearing one of my sweatshirts, sipping on some coffee they had made. I gave them both a hug and a kiss. I was surprised with how energetic their hugs and kisses were.

I copped a feel under their shirts. They were nude underneath.

"Jessie's got dried cum on her face," Lisa said as I walked upstairs to check on Jessie. "We're jealous."

"You could have stuck around. Don't be hating ladies. I'm sure you two have dated more good looking guys than Jessie up there."

I found Jessie still sound asleep, albeit under the covers. She had dried semen on her face.

I woke her up and was going to ask her if she wanted some breakfast, but she interrupted me to give me a very warm smile and a big hug.

And yes, she was hungry for breakfast.

"Can I talk you into another roll in the hay?" Jessie asked seductively, pulling me into bed.

"I've had a wonderful night with you, Jessie, but I need to do some stuff today. Right now I'm going to make some breakfast, but here's my card. I'll put my cell on the back."

I gave her my card after I wrote my cell phone on the back.

"Now, I'll give this to you so long as you remember what I said about dead-end guys. I'm one of those dead-end guys for you because I'm not looking for a long-term relationship. If you want to call and get together for a roll in the hay or a sexy shower with no strings attached, call me. If I'm still a single guy, I'd be honored to make some whoopee with you."

She giggled. I gave her a kiss and she slipped me some tongue.

"Now," I said, reaching under the covers down to her pussy. It was wet. "This is valuable stuff. Don't give this to any guy just because he's convenient or because you're settling for second-best. Share it only with someone who deserves to have it and deserves you. You're pretty and you've got some great attributes. Don't let any scumbags have this from now on, okay?"

She hugged my arm tightly.

"I want to tear you up right now!"

"I don't have anything planned tonight. Why don't you come by around 9:00 or so and we'll play together, okay?"

"Ooh, you're the greatest, Joe!"

"Thanks, Jessie. Now why don't you take a shower and come downstairs in about thirty or forty minutes and breakfast will be ready."

I escaped her clutches and went back downstairs and told Lisa and Nicole they could take a shower and I'd make them some breakfast and it would be ready in about forty minutes.

I fixed some scrambled eggs, French toast, bacon and sausage and had it ready just a couple of minutes late. They were all at the table, fresh from their showers with brushed teeth and fresh make-up, excited that a man was making them breakfast.

We had a fun breakfast. It was an unusual dynamic for me, having just had sex with each of these girls. I'm sure it was for them as well.

Even weirder was the realization that I'd fucked my cousin - and her dad was only about five years older than I was.

Before we got up after breakfast, I got their attention. "I want to thank you girls for a very special night last night. It was the first time I've ever had a foursome with three beautiful girls and I'll remember it for a long time."

They tried talking me into another round before they left, but I declined. I did give Lisa my business card with my cell phone on the back and let her know that Nicole and Jessie also had my cell phone and were welcome to call.

I saw them all out to the car and got plenty of additional hugs and kisses.

I felt like I was Superman.

Three young chicks in one night all to myself - including my hot cousin! I was the man!

Little did I know how my phone was going to blow up in the coming days and weeks!

I went back inside and got into bed and slept for about three hours and felt a lot better.