My Renaissance Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, they were so nice. She had sexy tan lines under there and tiny, dark areolas not bigger than a dime around her small, but hard nipples. Her breasts were nicely shaped round A-cups: gravity defying and cute as hell. She had an eraser-sized mole about two inches under her right nipple and it just lent more to Jenn's girl-next-door good looks for me.

"I count myself a lucky guy to know you've got this," I said, touching the mole.

"I can't wait get lucky myself, handsome," she replied, reaching over and touching the bulge in my pants.

I kissed her nipple and licked on it.

"Mmm!" she cooed.

Her tits were delectable.

"I'm a sucker for boobs and cute tan lines," I told her.

"Oh yeah?" she replied, smiling at my approval of her breasts.

I flicked my tongue across her erect nipple several times while fondling her other boob, and she continued to moan for me.

"Lick the outside too," she told me.

I did as I was told and she let out more soft moans.

She began to take her pants off and I helped her. She wore no panties.

"Commando!" I said.

"Just like last time I was here," she said with a little wink and a devilish grin. Her pussy was shaved bare. She had some great tan lines down below too.

She also had a sunburst tattoo a couple inches above and to the left of the top of her pubic hairline.

"Wow!" I said, without even thinking. "That's cute."

I got off the bed and began to undress. She helped me out of my clothes and my erection nearly whacked her in the face as she pulled down my boxers.

"Whoa!" she said at the near miss. After she got a good look at my cock, she muttered, "Oh, damn!"

She looked up at me as she wrapped her fingers around my cock and stroked it a few times.

"You've got a nice cock," she said.

"Thanks, babe." I coaxed her to stand up.

I pulled her tightly against me and we locked lips with her while I played with her firm ass.

Her butt cheeks were cool to the touch.

I put her on her back on the bed and worked my way down her body to her feet, stopping briefly to examine her sunburst tattoo more closely. It had a dark blue flaming border and was fairly well blended from orange on the inside to yellow near the outer edges and inside the flames. It was about the size of a silver dollar - big enough to be noticed but small enough that it wasn't obnoxious. And checking out that tattoo was a good excuse for lingering near her honeypot too.

My anticipation was driving me mad. My erection was so damn hard that it was uncomfortable when it bounced as I moved. Every time I glanced up, Jenn was smiling and either looking me in the eyes or looking at my raging hard-on.

Despite my first impulses, I took my time working my way up her legs to her thighs, building the anticipation and excitement for both of us. I tried to restrain myself as I knew I was going to put my cock inside her soon enough.

She had nice legs, so it was by no means a burden to caress and message those legs and watch as she smiled and purred. Her breathing and squirming told me she was hot and ready and I moved closer and closer to my ultimate destination between her legs.

"Fuck me Joe."

"Patience, my dear!" I assured her.

I rubbed her vulva before I finally began licking that sweet pussy of hers. She was already plenty wet.

Jenn moaned and whimpered with delight. "Oh that feels so good, Joe! Don't stop!"

She tasted good. I ran my tongue all around her pussy then in between her lips, enjoying every moment of it and savoring her slightly salty natural juices. Jenn threw her head back, squirming and moaning with delight. I had my right hand up playing with her little boobies as I made her feel so good.

"God yes! Eat my pussy!"

She was very close when I started to push my index finger into her while licking her clit. She was tight – almost like a pubescent girl. It took some doing to get my middle finger inside her while I was working on her clitoral hood with my tongue.

Without much warning, she arched her back and squeezed my head between her legs and let out a little scream. Then I got a couple of squirts from her pussy.

"Holy shit!" I said. Some of it got in my mouth and it tasted a lot like natural vaginal lubrication only much less viscous.

"Ugh! Holy shit is right!" she groaned, panting heavily. "Uh!"

"Brian never said you were a squirter!"

"Oh, God. That was so good. I never got off like that with him."

I returned to her vagina and savored the taste, eating it hungrily. I stuck my tongue inside her as far as I could. Jenn's body often shook and squirmed with delight in response to my efforts.

I licked her from top to bottom. I even rimmed her asshole after a bit and that brought about a gut-wrenching orgasm for Jenn. I played a little longer and she was so incredibly wet you would have thought I had already come inside her. Fluid was oozing out her pussy and down her crack.

I put my finger back into her pussy and played with her G-spot.

"Oh! Oh! Oh yeah!" Jenn cried out. She was getting close again.

"Oh shit! God damn!" she moaned, squirting me again as she climaxed. Her whole body shook as she came.

I watched as she recovered, catching her breath and smiling warmly for me.

I reached into the drawer for a condom and as I was unwrapping it, she said she preferred the natural feel. I rolled it on anyway. Moving closer, I eased my cock into her very tight little hole.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned as I sank into her for the first time. My cock was so damn hard. She bit on her lower lip and closed her eyes. "Oh, fuck me, Joe!"

I went to work fucking her missionary style and she was very lively and excited, making all sorts of grunts and moans as she approached another climax.

"Oh, oh, oh," she kept grunting as I railed her good. I thought she climaxed a couple of times as I was fucking her sweet little pussy, but it was kind of hard to tell. She seemed so delirious with passion the entire time. I had to bring her back to reality just so she would French kiss me while I had my cock inside her.

After about five minutes, she coaxed me to roll over. She reached down, snatched off the condom and mounted me up.

"Oh, damn," I moaned as I felt my cock sliding into her very juicy pussy. I felt a shiver run from my groin over my entire body.

"I want you to come inside me when you're ready." She had burning lust in her eyes and was not going to be denied.

She kept watching my face as she rode me. It was as if she was possessed. Her nostrils were flaring and I could tell by the frenzied look on her face that she was intent on getting more climaxes.

"Ah, fuck yes!" she cried out. Her eyes rolled back and she quivered as she came again. She ground her hips into me and I pushed back getting maximum penetration. This time I got wet as she ejaculated on me - a lot.

"Holy shit!" I blurted out.

"God damn, it's so good," she said, panting wildly. "Are you getting close for me?" she asked me, as she continued to work those hips.

"I've been close," I told her.

"Come with me then," she said loudly as she leaned forward, allowing me to control the rhythm.

I didn't mind one bit as I felt her nipples brush against my chest and I put my hands on her sweet ass. I could feel the hot breath from her near-panting on my neck as I held her hips as I fucked her even though she was on top.

"Mmm. Harder," Jenn moaned.

I rammed my cock inside her bringing myself closer to my own sweet release. "God you feel so good, Jenn."

Oh man, it was getting so close. The sound of our skin smacking together and her hot, panting moans right next to my ear were the last thing I remember before my nuts tightened up.

"Ah!" I grunted. Jenn was about to get her wish. "Ugh! Here it is, Jenn! Ohh!"

"Oh my god yes! Give it to me Joe!" she practically snarled as she was starting with her own massive orgasm grinding her pussy down hard, squirting on me again.

I felt myself squirt the first couple of blasts inside her as I rammed my cock up into her as far as it would possibly go. "Ohh!" I grunted again as I squirted some more. I kept squirting until there was no more. I filled her little pussy and semen was beginning to run out.

I don't know why, but sex with this hot vixen and shooting my load inside her made me horny as fuck.

Also, Brian was a fool not to call this girl back. "His loss!" I thought.

She was just catching her breath laying on me after it was over. She reached up and pushed her hair out of her face and smiled as she was trying to catch her breath. "Damn, that was some great sex Joe!" She kissed me softly and I hugged her tightly.

"Thanks beautiful. Now, roll over on your tummy for me, I'm still in the mood. I want to fuck you from behind."

She looked at me momentarily in disbelief, almost as if she was asking if I was serious.

"Okay, okay!" she said. She gave me a happy grin and climbed off.

I gave her a pillow and she put it under her hips. Her ass was cute as hell as she wiggled until she was ready for me.

"You've got a damn cute ass, Jennifer. I've been waiting for this moment since I followed you up the stairs when we first met."

"I remember that. I caught you staring," she said with a laugh. "Brian liked my ass that night too."

"Is that so?"

She smiled, looking back at me. "He did."

"I've got another confession to make about that night," I said to her as I was sliding my erection up and down her creamy slit.

"Oh yeah, what's that?" she asked.

"I was listening to you two go at it and it was hot as hell. Of course, my imagination was going strong too."

"Yeah, Brian did me well that night. My pussy was still tingling when I got home."

"Is that so?" I asked. I slipped my cock into her sodden pussy.

"Aww!" I sighed.

"Mmm," Jenn cooed.

"Yeah. To answer your question, Melissa knew right off that I'd gotten laid. God, that cock feels so damn good." I was slowly sliding my cock in and out.

"So how did your room-mate know you got laid?"

Jenn laughed. "It was pretty obvious. She saw the wet spot in my pants."

"Were you that wet?" I asked as I continued to fuck her slowly as we talked.

"I was after Brian came in me twice and I drove home."

"Mmm. You are so sexy. You're gonna make me come talking to me like that."

"Fuck me Joe. I want you to come in me again."

I kissed her cheek and the back of her neck.

"Fuck me Joe."

Her pussy, freshly fucked and loaded with semen, still felt like a glove on my cock. I pulled all the way out and she was gaping ever so slightly and semen leaked out. I pushed back in and Jenn moaned.

We fucked and she enjoyed a pair of wonderful orgasms. Each time I took a momentary pause afterwards to delay my own. Jenn had a dreamy look on her face the entire time. The second time I paused, kissing her softly on the neck while deep inside her.

Changing things up, I sat up and looked down to admire Jenn's very cute ass and those sexy bikini-style tan lines. I spread her cheeks and saw my shaft disappearing inside her, her lips wrapped snugly around it. I also saw Jenn's rosebud.

I couldn't help myself as I eased my index finger inside. She moaned with approval and delight. I'd pretty much stopped fucking her at this point, leaving my cock about half-way inside her and I concentrated on playing with her cute little bunghole.

I could feel the head of my cock passing back and forth with my finger. She was breathing hot and heavy as I pumped.

It was fun making her squirm around and it wasn't long before her body tensed up and she let out a scream in delight.

"Oh fuck yes!" she called out when it was over. "Jesus that was incredible!"

I pulled my finger out and picked up the tempo. I felt so close to an orgasm. I just leaned forward and really pounded her pussy fiercely before I let go. She managed to get off again just as I felt my semen coursing through my cock and blasting forth into her tight little vagina.

Four, maybe five big squirts filled her and I pulled out and stoked my cock between her ass cheeks and shot a couple more squirts and a few dribbles onto her lower back and butt crack. Her ass felt so good as I slid my cock back and forth between her cheeks.

She started to roll over, but I held her there. I messaged my semen into her skin and kissed my way down her crack. She arched her back and spread her knees apart, pushing her ass higher in the air. I kept kissing down to her leaking vagina to her clit as she kept bringing her ass higher into the air for me.

Spunk was leaking from her slightly gaping pussy and running over her clit. Damn, it was hot. I began to lick her. Jenn's moans and groans told me she loved what I was doing for her.

"Oh, Joseph!"

I slapped her on the ass when I was done and she rolled over and gave me a big kiss.

"Joe, you are amazing. Wow."

"Thanks babe."

We cuddled there for ten or fifteen minutes, trading some pillow talk.

"C'mon. Let's take a shower," Jennifer said.

I was tired, but sensed good things to come. Jenn opened the bedroom door and we walked across the hall into the bathroom.

"Ooh, it's running down my leg!" she said, giggling as we were going into the bathroom.

Her ass looked good to me. I reached out and grabbed her ass and squeezed. I heard a strange noise and more semen ran out down her leg and onto her foot and the floor.

"Oops!" I said. I hadn't planned on that. I was just copping a feel.

She just giggled again and put her index finger under my chin and winked at me. She surely knew how to make me feel special.

We got in the shower and I carefully washed her, making sure her breasts and pussy were clean about three times then well rinsed off. Ditto for her ass. She washed me very carefully and thoroughly as well. I felt like a teenager again with her.

After we were rinsed off, she knelt down and gave my cock a good tongue bath. It was already beginning to get hard again but after her oral attention, it was more like a rock.

I had her stand up and pressed myself against her ass while fondling her little tits. She reached back and guided me in.

"Oh baby," I said as I felt my shaft sinking into her sodden pussy.

I fucked her while fondling her tits and kissing her from behind. She was practically standing upright with her ass pressed into my groin.

It felt really good as I worked my cock in and out of her tight little pussy. We fucked like this for probably fifteen minutes or better. It felt good, but I was having a hard time delivering another batch of sauce. Jenn sure was having a good time though, so I kept fucking that pussy.

"Put it in my ass, Joe," she said looking at me over her shoulder.

"Sorry, babe, but not without a condom."

"Fuck me nice and hard then. Fuck my pussy with that big cock of yours, Joe."

I did as requested. The sounds of me fucking her in the shower were loud, especially when I began to really pound her good. I held her by the hips as I fucked her hard, our skin slapping together in the water on each inward thrust. She held her legs tightly together to maximize my enjoyment.

"Oh Jenn!" I grunted.

"Are you going to come in me again?"

"Mmm hmm," I moaned.

"Fuck my little pussy, Joe. Cum inside me baby!" Jenn said, half-grunting and half-shouting as she practically begged for it.

"Argh! Here it is!"

I threw my head back and plunged my cock as deep as it would go. I shot my load inside her and grunted repeatedly as I did so. It felt good - so good I didn't want to pull out.

Eventually though, it was inevitable. Reluctantly, I pulled out and we washed a bit more before coming out.

After we dried off, we went back to my bedroom. The sheets were a mess and it smelled of sex in my bedroom. I got some sheets out of the closet and Jenn helped me change the sheets.

I took the sheets downstairs to the laundry room and when I returned, Jenn was in bed waiting for me. We set the alarm for six so I could get her home by seven.

We cuddled together, spooning. I felt my eyelids getting heavy and despite how great Jenn's sexy body felt pressed against mine with my hands wandering over her, I just couldn't stay awake.

============================

She woke me up about 5:40 by playing with my cock. She went down on me until I was rock hard. Once satisfied with her handiwork, she mounted me up, gently easing herself down on me and slowly rocking her hips and moving up and down. We kissed and caressed one another while we shared some slow, passionate lovemaking.

After a while, desire took over and she really increased the tempo dramatically, along with her moans and groans. This girl just couldn't get enough and fucked me until she was in a frenzy. Finally, she tired and let me get on top.

We were going at it for a few minutes when Jennifer had another orgasm and I felt mine coming on. I thought briefly about pulling out and shooting all over her, but when I went to pull out, Jenn had her ankles locked together, holding me deep inside her.

"Don't you dare pull out, mister!" she barked at me.

I started to ejaculate and Jenn tightened her grip on me. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back and moaned softly as my cock was squirting inside her.

"Mmm," she moaned.

"Oh man," I said when it was over.

"Oh, that was so nice," Jenn said softly while gently caressing my stubble-laden cheek.

"Yes, indeed."

I rolled off Jennifer and when I looked down, I could see a river running forth out of her still-gaping pussy.

"I'm going to be thinking about you all day now," she said.

I just smiled and caressed her cheek while admiring her natural good looks.

We got up and hit the shower. We fooled around like young lovers the whole time we were in there.

She wore her clothes from the previous night. They weren't slutty, so it wasn't going to be too much of a walk of shame when I dropped her off at her place. After we got dressed, we left in plenty of time for me to get her to get home by 7 a.m.

On the way, I told her that Melissa had slipped her number in my back pocket.

"She wants you badly," Jenn said. "She told me when we went to the bathroom last night."

"Oh yeah? She is pretty cute, I'll give her that."

"Yeah. She broke up with her boyfriend three months ago after he asked Melissa to put on some of my lingerie as they were about to have sex. She recognized it as mine and confronted him. He eventually admitted that he had taken it out of my lingerie drawer."

"Damn." I didn't know what to say. "From your bedroom?"

"Yeah. She told him to get his stuff and get out right then. And to make matters worse, about a month before that we think a neighbor of ours on the first floor caught him peeking in the window on her and her boyfriend having sex one night."

"Did she call the cops?"

"No. Her boyfriend tried to catch him but he got away. They didn't recognize him, but from the description, we were pretty sure it was Melissa's boyfriend. He had gone outside to have a smoke that night and never came back."

We were getting closer to her place and there was a quiet pause in the conversation.

"I want to see you again, Joe. I hope you don't think worse of me for what we did last night," Jenn said, putting her hand on my thigh.

"No, it's okay. I like an aggressive woman who knows what she wants," I admitted.

"Oh really. Is that so?" Jenn said. I could see a wicked little grin beginning to form on her face.

"Yes, indeed. Don't take that to mean I'm looking for a dominatrix though."

"Oh darn," Jenn laughed. "Just kidding. As far as Melissa goes, thank you for telling me about her slipping you her phone number. I know she's horny and you and I aren't in a formal relationship."

Jenn paused momentarily. "Well, not yet anyway. So long as you don't ditch me for her, I wouldn't care if you fucked her right there in our apartment on the couch. In fact, I'd kind of like to see you giving it to her. She needs to get some badly. Her last boyfriend was pretty lame in bed."