My Renaissance Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got out of the shower and dried off. My erection abated a little bit, but when we made it back into the bedroom, Mel got on her knees and gave me some of that deep-throat action and I was soon hard as a rock.

I had her stand and then I pushed her over the side of the bed and mounted her. Soon, she had me stop and climbed on the bed. She slid a pillow under her hips and then told me to get on, poking her ass up in the air.

"Jenn told me this position was awesome with you," Melissa commented.

"Well, I hope you like it as well!"

She spread her legs and helped guide the head of my cock into her and I began fucking her again. Damn, this was some good stuff. She felt so tight and wet inside.

I think I hit that magic spot for her a couple of times as I enjoyed the sight of my cock disappearing under her ass cheeks into her tight, pink pussy.

"You say you're on the pill?" I asked. I so wanted to nut inside her vagina.

"Yes. Are you wanting to come inside me?"

"Oh yes!" I felt it building. She felt so fucking good.

"Go for it."

And I promptly did within one or two more strokes.

"Uh!" I grunted as I blasted my very first batch of semen inside her pussy, making it a sticky, slimy mess.

I just kept gently stroking after it was over. Sex with Melissa was addictive.

Finally, I pulled out and she started to get up as my seed began running out of her.

"No, stay here. I want to see it."

"Okay..."

She rolled over, spreading her legs. I went down between her legs and began licking her clitoris. I kind of felt guilty I didn't last longer on the last two rounds. Melissa, while not a hot, skinny model, was still a very sexy woman who deserved the best I had to offer especially as she was eager to please me.

She loved me going down on her earlier and displayed no anxiety about me eating her pussy now, even with the sex fluids leaking from her. She moaned, groaned and pitched her hips as I brought her closer and closer to another climax before the damn broke and she squirmed and moaned like a good little sex freak. She clamped my head with her thighs again, which I was beginning to get slightly annoyed with.

I started to get up after she came and she moaned, "No! More!" She wouldn't let me take my head away. Finally, I had to take a break after she got off again.

"Damn, I've never had a guy who could eat pussy as good as you. And after coming in me, too. That's a first," Melissa said, clearly flushed with a dreamy afterglow. God damn she was sexy!

"Well, thanks. One request though," I said.

"Anything, baby!"

"Don't crush my head quite so hard between your legs when you come, okay?"

She began laughing out loud. "I'm so sorry, babe! I had no idea." She just kept laughing almost hysterically. "I'm so sorry!"

"Ha ha," I said in a deadpan tone.

She kept laughing and put her hands on the sides of my face and gave me some tender kisses.

"I'm so sorry. I'll try not to do that anymore." Thankfully, she was about done chuckling at my misfortune.

She wanted another round but I was beat after a full day at work, an out-of-town date and a couple of hours of hot sex. I was ready for sleep.

She insisted on sucking my cock so I let her. She got me hard again and rode me for ten minutes before she tired out. I got on top but lost my erection after a couple of minutes. My mind just wasn't in the game any longer.

I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take out my contacts. Melissa followed and took a leak while I brushed my teeth next to her. She watched and giggled as I took a leak after taking my contacts out.

We returned to the bedroom and I settled in next to her and drifted off to sleep. I slept well too.

I slept well until 5:04 a.m. when I awoke to her climbing back into bed. She had returned from a potty trip and was feeling amorous. She slid up against me and began stroking my dick.

"Let me visit the little boys room, okay?"

I had to take a leak myself, especially if I was going to have someone sitting on my bladder. I also brushed my teeth before returning.

She went down on me and soon had me standing at attention for her. She slid on and this time, I managed to hold off, despite her very aerobic and animated lovemaking. This girl could give lessons to porn stars.

She rode my cock like a champion rodeo star, ripping off orgasms one after another. She was doing a great job keeping me right on the edge of my own climax. I had to think about dead babies, boiling rabbits and roadkill to keep from squirting.

Then it was my turn to be on top. It took me a couple of minutes to bring her back to her happy plateau, but once there, her climaxes came one after another and just as they began to slow, I fingered her asshole and she came some more. Finally, it was time and I told her I was going to cum. She held my hips tight against her groin with her legs locked tight behind me as we climaxed together.

After our orgasms subsided, we just remained still, kissing and moaning with delight. I'd squeeze my pelvic muscle and she'd giggle at the feeling of my cock twitching. Then she'd reciprocate. Soon, though, she pushed my dick out, along with a lot of very watery semen.

"I can't move," she said, laughing. "That was beyond wonderful, Joe!"

"Thanks baby," I said. "Do you want a water or anything?"

"Please!"

I got her a water and she promptly drank most of it. Then she rolled over next to me and I was back to sleep again shortly after she cuddled up next to me.

She woke me up about a half-hour later. She had to be at work by 7:00 a.m. and had showered already. I gave her a ride to her apartment where she gave me a quick kiss after making me promise to see her again. I reminded her that she had my number as well now and with that, she ran upstairs to change clothes before leaving for work.

It turned out that it didn't take long for the phone to ring.

12