My Renaissance Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every bit the professional, Sharon acted like your average woman. After she's introduced to Matt I was confident she'd zero in on him like a discrete heat-seeking missile.

"Guys, I'd like to you all to meet an acquaintance of mine. This is Sharon." I introduced her to everyone there and when I got to Matt, I said, "Matt, this is the person I'd like you to meet."

"Hello Matt," Sharon said. "Good to meet you. I've heard a lot about you."

I completed the circle and Matt came around and sat in the seat opposite Sharon from me.

"It's nice to meet you. How do you know Joe?" Matt asked with a warm smile on his face.

"Come on Matt, be discrete!" I thought to myself.

"We go to the same gym. We've been working out together for five or six months now and he spots for me and we run together. He's a nice guy and a sweetie. Where do you know Joe from?"

"Attagirl, Sharon," I thought to myself while I was half-talking with some of the other guys while Sharon and Matt had their getting to know one another talk.

The waitress came by and took our orders and a couple of times I looked over to Sharon and checked to make sure she was having a good time and that Matt wasn't bothering her. Matt told me to shut up the second time I kidded Sharon to elbow me if he's being a pest.

They were getting along swimmingly. She left to powder her nose after eating and Matt slid over next to me.

"She's hot!" was the first thing he said.

"Yeah, she's cute. You didn't think I was going to introduce you to a single girl that looked like Helen Thomas, did you?"

"She's not your girlfriend?" he asked.

"Matt, quit asking so many questions of me. Do you like her? If so, ask her out. If not, that's fine too. I told her I'd buy her dinner tonight if she'd tag along and meet a single friend of mine. But to answer your question, she's a girl who's a friend. I'm not dating her."

"Where does she work?"

"You know that big plant out in east Urbana? She's an office girl of some sort there. Now, what did I tell you about asking me questions about her. You want to know something, you need to ask her."

Sharon came out from the bathroom and Matt scooted back over for her to get back into her seat.

I noticed I had a new text message. I checked my phone and it was from Sharon. "He's ready."

"Hey Matt, are you about ready to go. Sharon wants me to show her a couple of revolvers to see if she can find one she likes for home defense. You can follow me over if you want. I've got a new toy to show you as well."

"Yeah, that would be great." Matt was ready to go. "Sharon, you need a ride?"

"Thanks, but I drove."

"Matt, you're being such a bonehead!" I thought to myself. "Ya need a ride?"

Sharon spoke up. "Joe, I'll just follow you guys so I don't get lost."

I led the way. Of course, Sharon's car was parked right next to mine and I was sure she was not going to get lost, but appearances are important.

We pulled up to my place ten minutes later and I parked in the garage and waited for them to walk up.

I gave them both the nickel tour and Sharon played along as though she'd never been there before. I noticed our towels were still wet and hanging up in the upstairs bathroom. I'd have to get those later.

Matt liked the place, especially the stripper pole and the big-assed gun safe when we got down to the basement. Sharon commented on the pole as well, as if it was the first time she had seen it.

We talked guns for a while and I let Sharon try a couple of the revolvers for size and she found one she liked, a 4" Smith and Wesson Model 65. She asked Matt a lot of questions and had him help her with a stance and all that. I noticed her intentionally touching him freely and getting close. He was flirting with her a-plenty, although her flirting as a little more subtle.

I asked her if she really didn't have any guns in the house for home defense and she said that she was a little intimidated by handguns. She had a shotgun though, but Sharon said she shot it once and it was quite unpleasant.

About a half-hour later, after we'd put the guns away, I asked if anyone wanted a drink. I mixed poured Sharon a couple shots of Jack over some ice and Matt took a beer.

Sharon wasted no time going to work on her Jack and in my opinion, was feigning a little bit more intoxication that she really felt. She also took her drink into the bathroom when she went to tinkle. When she came out, the glass was nearly empty. She had me give her a refill and sipped on it for a few. Matt and I were talking about something else and she brought up the hot tub upstairs.

"You know, I was thinking. That hot tub up there looks really inviting after a long day. Could I hop in it? You fellas don't have to, ya know.

"I didn't bring a suit," Matt said.

"You can stay down here if you want. I didn't either actually." Sharon giggled a little then stood up and began walking towards the stairs.

"Sharon, there's towels and stuff in the cabinets next to the futon up there by the Jacuzzi, okay."

"Thank you."

"Would you mind some company?" I asked.

"Sure!" she said cheerfully.

Matt looked at me like he was mad at me.

"What? You gonna let a pretty girl get into the hot tub naked and not join her? What's wrong with you, man? You afraid she's going to see your pee pee?"

He threw up his hands.

"You got a suit I can borrow?" he asked.

"Dude, you're gonna look kind of silly being the only person wearing a suit."

"Where's the bathroom, I gotta take a leak."

I pointed him to the downstairs bath and when he came back a couple minutes later, I told him to come on with me upstairs.

Matt reluctantly followed me. I went out in the Florida room and Sharon had already fired up the Jacuzzi and was enjoying it. The lights were down low and I noticed Sharon's clothes were neatly folded on the futon. Her sexy neon green bra with pink polka-dots and matching thong panties on top. The waterline was just below Sharon's shoulders. I was kind of hoping to see some of her boobies, and I'm sure Matt was too.

"You guys going to join me? It feels really, really good in here!"

"I am," I said. "I think Matt might too but he wants you to close your eyes so he can get in."

"Does that mean I can leave my eyes open when you climb in, Joe?"

I laughed. "That's up to you. Somehow I think you've probably seen a naked man or two in your life."

She laughed. "I'll never tell how many naked boys I've seen in my time, but I think I'm going to be able to add a couple to the total tonight. Come on in Matt. You'll be glad you did."

I was already down to my boxers. I took off my socks and folded my clothes. I also grabbed a towel out of the cabinet and put it on top of Sharon's towels. Then I doffed the boxers.

"Whoo hoo! We have a nekkid man in the house," Sharon cheered. "Nice schwans there, Mr. Joe."

I climbed in and sat down leaving a seat between Sharon and myself.

"Come on Matt. I'm closing my eyes now. It feels really good in here," Sharon said.

"I'll close mine too if it makes you feel better," I added sarcastically.

"Shut up, asshole!" Matt blurted.

He went ahead and started stripping. I really did close my eyes. "Tell me when it's safe to open my eyes."

A few moments later, I heard Matt climbing in.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now," Matt announced.

Sharon giggled. "I peeked."

"You cheater."

"Matt doesn't shave down below," Sharon said.

"That's more than I needed to know," I said.

"What, do you shave?"

"I trim, yes."

"I shave!" Sharon added while offering a very sly-looking grin.

We're there for about ten minutes when I noticed Sharon's drink was empty and and Matt and I had left our drinks were on the table. Sharon had moved over next to Matt and the waterline was revealing some cleavage now and then.

"Matt, you want your drink?"

"Sure," he said.

I got out and passed Matt his drink. Sharon whistled at me and then asked me if I would get her another drink.

I went downstairs to the basement and stopped in the bathroom to take a leak before making Sharon another. I made this one a single. I went back upstairs and they were kissing passionately and Matt had his hand on her breast when I walked back into the Florida room.

They broke apart from kissing as I walked back in. I handed Sharon her drink and she said thanks.

Matt now had his arm around Sharon.

We talked for a few more minutes and Sharon asked me to freshen up her drink which she had hardly touched. "And take your time, would you?"

This time when I got out, my cock was semi-erect. I kind of suspected what was going to play out.

I went downstairs and made the drink and high-tailed it back upstairs.

I peeked around the corner and Sharon was jacking Matt furiously under the waterline. She was sitting up so her little breasts were visible above the waterline.

"I'm coming!" Matt said softly.

"Oh, I can feel it baby!" Sharon was right there holding his cock as he squirted.

Matt caught his breath. "That was nice," he said.

"Good. I'm glad you liked it. I'm going to tell Joe that I've had too many to drive home tonight and ask if I can stay downstairs in that spare bedroom. If you would like to join me down there..."

"You're on. Let's get out of the water before Joe comes back," Matt said.

I gave them a minute or so after I heard them getting out before I walked back in and saw Sharon stark naked holding a towel while pressing her ass against Matt's groin, looking back at him.

"Couldn't keep your hands off one another I see! Oh, Sharon, nice!"

Sharon looked at me and held her arms out. "You like?"

"Hell yes. I'm jealous."

"Thanks Joe. I think I've had too many to drive home tonight. Would it be okay if I stayed in that bedroom downstairs?"

"By all means. I was going to suggest that anyway after your first one."

"Alright. I think Matt and I are going to go to bed now."

They didn't bother with clothes. They just wore their towels and headed downstairs.

"Sharon, there are condoms in the nightstand top drawer."

"Thank you. You're the greatest."

They went downstairs and I dutifully picked up the leftovers and took my clothes upstairs to my bedroom. I took a quick shower then went to bed. I knew Sharon would be up when Matt left to molest me properly.

It was a couple hours later when she woke me up.

"Hi, sleepy. Wake up!" Sharon was shaking my shoulder.

I was a little groggy. I opened my eyes and she had a towel on her head and another around her body.

"Matt go home?"

"Yes, I sent him home a very happy and drained." Sharon took off the towel off her head. "Let me hang these towels up and I'll be back."

True to her word, she was back in a couple shakes.

"How did it go?" I asked her.

"He did pretty well. He left about a half-hour ago. I took a few minutes in the Jacuzzi then took a shower before I came in. You were sleeping so soundly, snoring like you do." Sharon climbed into bed with me as she was talking. Her nubile body looked so tantalizing. Even without make-up, Sharon looked nice. I just wish she didn't have that big tattoo on her tummy.

"You're so sexy," I said, touching her tummy as she lay next to me.

"Why thank you. You looked pretty handsome yourself getting our drinks for us in the buff while I entertained Matt. He was a nice guy but horny."

"I saw you giving him a handjob in the tub."

"Yeah, I could tell he was pretty excited. I leaned over and kissed him and his hand went right for my boob. I reached down and his cock was hard as hell. Just to be naughty I jerked him a little to see what would happen and he didn't protest one bit!"

"I certainly didn't see any protests going on from where I was at."

"Yeah, he came about thirty seconds after I started working it pretty good. I was a little worried that he was a premature ejaculator but he did just fine when we went downstairs," Sharon said, running her hand back and forth on my chest as she spoke.

"That was a stroke of genius asking to spend the night in the basement bedroom because you drank too much, by the way."

"Yeah, I went in there and threw out my first drink."

"You're a resourceful girl. I'm impressed," I said, giving her a light kiss on the forehead.

"This wasn't my first rodeo!" she said, as though I should have known that.

"I'm crazy about you Sharon," I said.

"I love you too, baby."

She scooted herself over and straddled my hips. She slid down slightly until my cock slipped inside her hot little snatch.

"Oh, man. You are so fucking naughty too!"

"I am, aren't I?" Sharon said with a sly grin.

She rode me until she had tired herself out. She came at least three times and maybe even once or twice more. It was so fun, really. We were enjoying pleasuring one another as we changed up doing several variations of female superior.

Then we rolled over so I was on top. I took it slow and we continued our tryst. It felt to me like our bodies had merged and we were sharing one another's passionate sensations. We were as one, a sensation I've gotten precious few times before with women I've slept with.

It was as if the stars of the universe all revolved around us as we exploded in our climaxes.

"Amazing!" was all I could say when it was over. That was the most satisfying climax I'd had in years, if not ever. It wasn't so much big or gut-wrenching as it was emotionally satisfying.

"I think I've died and gone to Heaven," Sharon said with a huge smile under me. "All the angels just spoke to me."

"I love you Sharon."

"I love you too, Joseph."

I rolled off of Sharon and put my arm above her shoulders as she rolled onto her side. She put her arm across my chest and we cuddled. Her soft snoring a couple of minutes later surprised me. She must have been sated.

I relaxed next to her and recalled the events from the night. My cock got hard again, but I didn't dare awaken my own little angel. She might have been another man's wife, but she was my little angel tonight.

Matt had gotten laid by a good lover. If he can keep it to himself, it will be our little secret.

The other bit of good news from tonight was about Sharon. I'd been trying to think of something nice to get her for Christmas that wasn't lame and common like perfume, lingerie or electronics. It hit me like an epiphany. For Christmas, I was going to get Sharon a Smith & Wesson Model 65 with some smaller after-market grips, ammo, a secure touch-key storage box to keep Alina away from it and a certificate for both her and her husband to one of Brian's Personal Protection classes. Seemed perfect.

Best of all was how Sharon and I connected tonight while making love after Matt left. It was remarkable how emotionally satisfying it was for my soul. I think Sharon felt the same way and that's what made it special in a whole new way.

I've been a little man-whore since Lisa and my divorce a few months before and sex with most of those girls had been good to wonderful, but this tonight with Sharon was an entirely new level of satisfaction. She made me whole in a way these other girls haven't done. It's too damn bad she's married.

There was no doubt. I was in love with Sharon.

Later the next day, Matt thanked me profusely for introducing him to Sharon and he said he was hoping to see her again. I told him I was hoping he could reconcile with his wife and that should be priority number one.

What he didn't know was that Sharon was probably going to be a one-time event for him. Hopefully, he'll see the wisdom of reconciliation.

12