My Renter

Story Info
Her protector finds her the perfect renter.
5.1k words
4.48
9.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onyx03
Onyx03
35 Followers

Edited by the 'Erotic Confectioners.' Many thanks to theMasterBaiter, Jasmine27, and Luxx.

*****

It was hopeless. I was never going to find someone to rent out my guest house. This was the ninth time I had shown the apartment. This time was much like the last; not very promising at all. I knew they wouldn't call back when I overheard the wife say, "It was cute but small."

That was fine by me. I couldn't picture being friends with the wife. The husband was kind of cute but she acted like a real stuck up bitch. Still, I really needed someone to rent to and soon. Not that I needed the money. To be honest, I just missed the company and having someone live in the back house. No, actually I just missed Matt. He was my old renter and best friend. Matt got married and his husband's job took him a few states away.

I wouldn't have been running late if that couple hadn't called and wasted so much of my time. James hates when I am late. To be honest a small part of me is ok with it. At least this time I would have a legitimate reason to be punished. And my punishment would not have to be justified by my brattiness. James is my protector and dominant. Well, it's complicated. He helps me.

When I finally reached his home, I walked into the living room, took off my clothes and assumed my kneeling position.

"Hello Kitten," He greeted me, "it's so nice of you to grace me with your presence." Yeah, he was pissed.

"I'm sorry Sir. A couple came and looked at the house. They had called last minute."

"Priorities Kitten. You could have met them after our date." He was right. I could have, but I really didn't think it would take as long as it did. Or maybe subconsciously I wanted to be late.

"Did you finish the writing? Your publisher had asked for it to be turned in today."

"Yes, but I'm not sure it's going to be good. It's all shit." I kept my eyes down and hands up. I knew he hated it when I talked bad about myself or my accomplishments.

"No! It is not. I've read your books. You are a very talented and intellectual writer." James said in an exasperated tone. "Say it, Kitten."

"But Sir... It is a lie." I whined.

"Get up, and position yourself on the couch!" James practically stomped out of the room and I could see how infuriated he was with me.

I did just as he asked. I played over the arm of the couch, ass up. I knew he was mad and felt it when he came around with the belt and whipped it through the air onto my thighs. The sting caught me off guard. He normally rubs a bit before he smacks, but this time he gave me fifteen lashes without any rest in between.

My ass was on fire and my cunt was dripping juices down my leg. James never fucked me, because he was married to Mia, but my pussy needed attention; badly! Thank God Mia walked in just as he swung his belt in one last, extra hard, 'crack' over my ass cheeks. Mia knelt behind me and my screams soon turned into moans of pleasure.

"James, her ass has never looked more beautiful," Mia remarked as she slipped one finger into my drenched pussy and began fingering me.

"May I have a taste Master?" She asked in a husky voice as if she was parched. He must have nodded or maybe he answered and I didn't hear. Before I knew it, her mouth was on me licking and sucking; her fingers going in and out of me at a ferocious speed.

"Sir, I need to cum. May I cum Sir, please?" I yelled out. I was struggling to hold back my orgasm as she kept up her assault on my pussy.

"Yes, kitten you may. After you say it."

Say what? What did he want me to say? God, how did he expect me to think when this felt so damn good? Oh...

"I am a good writer Sir." The words flew out of my mouth faster than my brain knew what I was saying.

"Good girl, you may cum now." My orgasm came in waves sending me higher and higher. It wasn't just my cunt that pulsated around her fingers; my entire body quivered from it.

When I came back down I looked back and Sir had his cock buried deep inside of Mia; fucking her so hard and fast that she looked like she was going to fly off the sofa. She screamed for permission to cum and without hesitation he let her. He then found his release deep inside his lovely slave wife.

We all three laid naked on the couch talking about the days' events. I loved these days that I got to spend with the two of them. Since Matt moved, they were all I had in my life.

As I walked out the door James stopped me. "I have a renter for you. He is going to come over at noon tomorrow to look at the house. I love you, Kitten." He kissed me on the head and I threw my arms around him, embracing him tightly.

The next day at noon an old Chevy truck pulled in the drive. I finished pouring the filling into the cobbler I had made and headed out to meet him. He was about to knock when I swung open the door.

"Hi, I'm Sam. I'm here to look at the house you have for rent." His voice was strong and confident. Wow! He was gorgeous. Tall, dark hair, and baby blue eyes. 'Stop drooling girl. A hot guy shows up at your door and you turn into a horny dog who can't think straight.'

"Hi Sam, it's good to meet you. The place is out back. Let me get my keys and I will show you." I lead the way with him following behind, hoping he wasn't staring at my big ass. I could feel his eyes on me. Was this hot man checking me out?

I gave him the grand tour. Showed him the bedrooms, kitchen, and my favorite; the balcony.

"This would be a perfect spot to set up my painting." He said, excitement evident in his voice.

"I'll take it." He said and started walking back to his truck.

"Don't you want to know how much it is?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter. The view is amazing!" He said while he stared at me with a huge smile on his face.

By the way, he looked at me I wasn't sure if he meant me or the scenery of the woods. My hands were sweating, and my heart racing. I was not sure how this man could have such an effect on me. I had just met him, and yet I wanted nothing more than for him to rip my clothes off and fuck me in the back of his truck.

He grabbed two boxes, stacking them on top of each other, and began walking back to the house. I picked up one that was much heavier than it looked and followed him. This time it was me checking out his package. Sam wasn't the most built man I had ever seen, but he wasn't fat. He had a nice round ass. 'I bet it's a tight ass. Oh wow... I have got to get my thoughts out of the gutter. I just had my play date with James!'

I am such a slut.

Sam distracted me from my delicious thoughts.

"Just set that anywhere. You didn't have to help." He said, smiling at me again.

"I... I don't mind." I stammered "I'm just so happy to have you here. I mean, to have the place rented!" I blushed deep red and quickly turned to walk quickly back to the truck. Halfway there, I said 'fuck it' and started swaying my hips as I walked.

We unloaded the truck in a short time. I was headed back to the big house when he stopped me.

"I have six months rent here. James told me the amount to bring." Sam said with a wink. "I like my privacy and it's quite out here. Thank you. "

I wondered how he knew James? I've never heard James or Mia speak of Sam. He obviously wasn't part of the local BDSM scene. I knew everyone who came to the monthly meetings.

Several days had passed and I hadn't seen much of Sam. Mainly we just waved in passing, or when I was picking apples, or tending the garden. He always came out to see if I needed assistance.

I was on my way out to do some weeding. It was hot, and I knew it would be sweaty work, so I decided to go nude. I didn't see his truck and I assumed he was gone. That was the only bad thing about having a renter who wasn't gay; I had to wear clothes all the time. I stripped out of my clothes and began picking weeds. Being in Georgia it was almost always warm enough to be naked outside.

Sam's truck pulled into the drive sometime later. I didn't even grab my clothes I just bolted to the back door and prayed he didn't see me. I glanced out the window and saw it wasn't Sam driving the truck, it was some other guy. Shit, that meant Sam was home! Had he seen me naked outside?

Later that evening I decided to take him some leftovers I had made. Lasagna and salad. I walked the trail down to the house as it was just barely getting dark out. The window curtain was pulled back enough for me to see inside. When I glanced in I was shocked at the view I had. The same man I saw earlier had his mouth wrapped around Sam's cock; sucking him hard and fast!

Sam's hand was in his hair, and he was bucking his hips. I should have left, but I couldn't; the scene playing out before my eyes were too hot. Matt would let me watch him with his lovers and I missed that. Man on man action has always been my biggest fetish and Matt knew it was something I needed. James will sometimes find male submissives to fuck as a reward for me when I'm good... or bad in a good way.

Sam looked toward the window and I crunched down. It didn't keep me from watching. He flipped the man over and started pounding his ass. At that point, I was becoming very uncomfortable and my own need to get off was growing. My pussy was drenching wet. James had given me strict orders to never masturbate, but I needed to get off so bad I knew I would disobey. I dropped the lasagna on a chair next to the door and ran back to my house.

Inside the comfort of my own I room, I rubbed and fingered my clit. I kept the image of Sam fucking that man in the front of my mind. My orgasm came in seconds and truly rocked my world. I hadn't gotten off that quick in a long time. I had never been that turned on; turned on enough to break rules.

The next day I went to pick weeds, check the garden, and attend to my flowers. Sam came over next to me and began pulling weeds.

"I see you decided to wear clothes this time." He said in a joking manner.

Shit, I was caught.

"You saw that? Well, I guess it doesn't matter because you are gay." I was about to slip off my dress when I realized what I had said.

"I'm not gay. Why would you think that?"

I thought 'Obviously this guy is in the closet and I have now offended him.'

"James must have told me." The lie spewed out of my mouth.

"No, James knows I'm not gay. He knows my ex-wife."

What could I say? I couldn't just tell him I saw him fucking a man.

"Maybe, it's because you look so nice?" I tried, losing hope.

"No, what I think happened is that you came to drop off the lasagna and you saw me fucking Jay." He glanced my way with a stern expression on his face.

My natural submissive nature must have kicked in. I hated that disappointed look he had given me. I kept my eyes on the ground.

"I'm sorry! I did see you last night. I watched him suck you, and kept watching while you fucked him." I admitted.

"What do you think James will do when he finds out his little kitten has been a busy peep'n-tom?"

James was supposed to stop by after work to make sure I was ok and to see how Sam was settling in. Now, I was worried I would be punished for more than my masturbating scandal.

"You like watching people fuck?" He had moved slowly towards me. "Did you like watching me fuck?" His questioning was making me horny. I could feel my greedy cunt become wet.

'How can this man have such an effect on me?' I asked myself. I've never wanted anyone to tear my clothes off and fuck the hell out of me as I did this man. He was standing in front me asking if I liked to watch him fuck.

"Hell yeah! I did." The words just flew out of my mouth before I could think. I wasn't sure if my brain was in charge here or my body.

His laugh was deep. Then his voice changed back to serious.

"You are so pretty, your hair frames your lovely face and makes such a perfect picture. Your crooked little mouth looks so ready to suck my cock, and that twinkle in your eyes betrays you; I know how bad you want it. I know you can't control yourself, and only need a little push to be a complete slut. Take off the dress." He commanded.

Something had shifted between us. He was very much dominating me and I was being very submissive. But it wasn't right.

"No, I can't. James is my protector and he hasn't given me permission." I hung my head down and slowly moved away. That was part of the reason. The other being that I was afraid he wouldn't like all my curves. I'm not fat, or obese, but I'm definitely not thin. A man a sexy as Sam couldn't be attracted to a rounded girl like me.

"Good. I will get permission for you to service me when James gets here. And maybe you won't be punished as much since you followed his orders." Sam said in a simple voice.

We had continued to work outside around the house until James arrived. I was hoping he brought Mia but he was solo that day. Which was fine, but Mia pleased me better than anyone since I wasn't allowed to fuck a real cock. Let's just say I needed her amazing oral skills.

"Hello, my Kitten. I heard you have been a naughty little pet." James said. 'Shit, he knows! How?I haven't told him.' I thought. I gave Sam a mean look telling him I knew he had ratted on me, although I would have to tell James anyways so I guess it really didn't matter.

"Yes, Sir. I saw Sam with another man through the window and I couldn't help but watch. It's not my fault! I just wanted to bring him leftovers and the curtain was open. Oh, James, the sight was so sexy!"

"It's ok kitten. Anyone would have like to have seen that. Did you touch yourself?"

Damn, and there it is. This man knew me too well.

"Yes, I kept the image in my mind while I did it." Saying it in the most defiant voice I could have managed. If I was going to punished, he was going to know I enjoyed it.

"Go pick a switch from the tree. One that I will approve of." He ordered with that crooked smile and the glint he gets in his eye when he knows I'm really horny and he can hurt me really bad. I felt my pussy gush just thinking about all that delicious pain.

"Yes, Sir." The tree that I used was a smaller one, where I could reach the branches easily. I was so out of control horney that I knew I would want more pain than James usually gave me, so I took the largest switch I could find. With the twig in hand, I turned back and saw that both men were exchanging words as they made their way over to me.

"Take off the dress kitten," James ordered

Oh no! I didn't want Sam to see me naked. "But Sir. I don't want him to see me."

"Why is that Kitten," James said with a disappointed shake of his head. "How many times do I have to tell that your body is beautiful and that you are sexy as hell? When will you believe me kitten?"

Sam walked over and slowly took the hem of the dress and raised it over my head. I didn't protest. I just detached myself from the situation. In my mind, I wasn't there. Until I heard him gasp. I knew it. I had grossed him out.

"Damn, girl you are sexy. James, may I touch?" I had seen James nod and Sam wasted no time placing his hands on my curves. He kissed all over my body. His hand exploring every inch of me.

He kissed my neck and nibbled my earlobe making my pussy clench.

"I have something to show you after this," Sam said in a sexy whisper.

"That's enough." James broke in. "I want you to say it kitten."

I hated when he made me say things.

"I'm beautiful and I have sexy curves."

"Do you mean it?"

When I looked at Sam's face I actually did believe it. Mostly. He made me feel so sexy.

"Yes," I said. My voice was thick with excitement from being touched, and from knowing I was about to be cropped in front of this lovely man. I was breathing quickly and I could feel my long blond curls moving over my nipples as my breasts rose and fell on my chest. A drop ran down my leg from my leaking slit.

I shuddered.

"Good girl. Now turn around and don't let go of the tree."

Anticipating what was to come, I tried to focus on the grass between my toes and how the bark of the tree felt.

The first smack came down hard on the back of my thigh. The sting was a shock at first, also accelerating. It was making me feel alive and the electricity of it awakening me. I clenched my toes and hugged the bark tightly. I could not say that it was not painful. I could feel the heat of the hit leaving a single line on my skin while the pain reached its peak and slowly started fading away. Quickly, another strike followed, taking my breath away. I grasped onto the tree even tighter, arching my back to give better access.

I felt a hand between my legs on my soaking wet cunt. Just a soft caress. James kissed my back before bringing the whip down again. This time in the middle. With each smack, he would take a break to admire the red welts forming.

This time he was kissing my neck "I love you kitten." Then another strike between my shoulder blades.

There was one last smack on my ass.

"Sir, I need your cock. Will you please fuck me?" I knew my pleas were useless, James would never fuck me.

I heard the unzipping of pants and I knew it was Sam hands that grabbed my hips. He slid his cock into my soaked cunt.

"Damn, your pussy is tight." He gasped.

He started moving his hips and my chest was pushed against the tree causing my tits to scrape against it. The pain of that, and his hips touching my marked ass was enough to send me spiraling.

His hand found my clit, and he began moving his fingers in circular motions.

"Cum," He said.

I looked up at James and he nodded confirming it was ok. My pussy clenched down so hard on his cock I thought he was going to stop fucking me, but then I realized he was cumming too. Exhaustion washed over me and I collapsed in his arms.

When I had come back to reality I was laying on a soft blanket in my living room and James was next to me with papers scattered around.

"I thought I would get some work done while you napped." He explained. "How are you feeling?"

"How long was I asleep?" I asked not believing I collapsed like that.

"About an hour. Come over here and let me put salve on your backside." He was always so tender after he punished me. Aftercare was a big deal for James. He always made sure I was alright. Not just physically, but emotionally as well.

I noticed Sam walking over to us and I wondered where he had gone. Suddenly I was worried that he might regret what we had done.

"I thought you might like some water." He said as he sat down crossed legged on the blanket next to me.

"Thank you." I took the water and drank half the bottle in one gulp. I was parched. James was still waiting so I moved over to him and laid flat on my stomach so he could apply the salve. James made his own ointment out of eucalyptus, aloe vera, and coconut oil. It had a very soothing effect.

"Mia is going to come over with dinner. We have a few things we need to discuss." He said nonchalantly. I sensed unease in his voice which made me very nervous.

It felt like hours before Mia had arrived. I tried to busy myself by making a new bouquet of flowers for the kitchen table; picking a few roses, lilacs, and wildflowers. I was terrified that they were going to tell me they were moving. I couldn't bear that. I've already lost Matt. I couldn't lose James and Mia.

Mia brought pizza and beer. After eating, the guys went outside and set on the porch to smoke some kind of fancy cigar that Sam supplied so Mia and I had a little time to catch up. I told her all about the days events: How I saw Sam with another guy, how I was punished, and how Sam fucked me. I was hoping she would spill the beans about what was going on, but she didn't.

"Girls, come on out here," James called from outside. When I opened the door I was surprised to see Sam sucking on James's cock. We walked over and sat on the swing. I never took my eyes off him and he never looked up to acknowledge our presence.

Onyx03
Onyx03
35 Followers
12