My Reputation Precedes Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Shirley Head does do it.
1.4k words
4.44
40.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gamma33
gamma33
100 Followers

It didn't take me as long to recover as I had thought, at least I awoke late the next morning with a raging piss hard-on. I made a wavering bee-line to the bathroom to stand quivering over the toilet bowl, urging my cock to wilt just a little so I could drain my bladder. I couldn't piss with a hard-on.

Finally, after agonizing minutes, I could finally pee, a process that took almost two full minutes before I got to the last few drops, which I shook off, relieved at last. Also, disappointed, for my cock didn't respond as I lovingly stroked it, trying to get a rise. No, at my age, it would take a little longer to recover from last night's activity. Judy would have to wait another day.

I spent the day paying bills, grocery shopping and then watching college football. The game was so exciting that I fell asleep before half-time and awoke just in time for my evening cocktails on the front porch.

I had just sat down with my JD when Lenny Huddleston walked by with his dog, carrying his filled 'poop bag'. "Hey, Carl, I'll be right back with a drink to join you," he called from the street. I gave him a thumbs up, he was one of the less boring men in the area and I enjoyed talking with him.

When he returned, a tall cool drink in hand, he had no sooner seated himself when the grass widow, Shirley Head, walked by with her little shitzu dog. While she seemed to be a nice lady, her dog was a bitch in more ways than one. When she was out of hearing range, Lenny said, "I wonder if she does." I looked at him, questionally. "You know. Head, her name. I wonder if she gives head. She sure has a mouth for it."

I laughed. "Lenny, don't you think of anything besides sex? But, I agree, that big mouth could swallow a pretty big cock." I leaned back in my chair, took a sip of the good Mr. Daniels product, then added, "Why don't you ask her when she comes back. I'm sure she'll stop by for her vodka and tonic."

Lenny grinned. "Jeez, Carl, fix her a strong one, maybe we'll get some action."

Shirley was about five foot four, short cropped, coal black hair, round face, a long slender neck and no bust to speak of. She always wore a long, peasant style, dress so I had no idea what her legs were like.

Sure enough, it wasn't five minutes later that Shirley rounded the corner, this time without 'Buddy', her dog. I got up to go inside to refresh my JD and fix her vodka tonic. "Don't forget," Lenny said softly, "make her's strong, she won't notice, she's already had one or two at home."

I got out a tall glass, poured if half full with vodka, added two ice cubes, topped it with tonic water from a freshly opened bottle and a lime wedge. If Lenny was correct, she'd be snookered in no time.

When I came back out onto the porch, Shirley was sitting in the shade, opposite Lenny. I handed her the vodka and turned to sit down. "Ooo, Carl, this is good! And you remembered that I like a lime wedge." When I looked, she had taken a large gulp from her drink.

"Hey, Shirley," Lenny said, "take it easy, make it last a while." I knew he wasn't serious, he was probably using reverse psychology on her.

"Oh, poo, Leonard, don't be a wet blanket. This one's so good, maybe Carl will fix me another when I finish this one." I was beginning to worry a little, it was becoming obvious that Mrs. Head was quickly getting drunk.

I lit a cigarette and before I could react, Shirley reached over and took it from me. "I didn't know you smoked, Shirl," I said, as I lit a second cigarette.

She answered with what looked like a sly look. "There's lots you don't know about me,"

I nodded, "Yeah, I guess so. Here, Lenny, you want one too?"

He reached over, saying, "Sure, why not. If the booze doesn't kill us, I guess smoking will have to do."

While it did not seem even a little funny to me, to Shirley it must have been a big joke, for she burst out laughing. "Oh, yeah, Leonard, you're so right." Then to me, "Carl, my glass is em...empty."

This time I didn't put so much vodka in the glass and added more ice and tonic water than before. I didn't want to be the one to walk her home. When I sat back down, Lenny asked her, "Do you, Shirl?"

She gave him an understandably quizical look. "What da you mean, 'do I', 'course I do. Do what?"

Lenny snickered. "You know, like your name, Head. Do you?"

She frowned at him. "Ya got me Lenny, I don't ha...have the sli...slightest idear wha' yer talkin'...'bout." Her speech had gotten very slurry as she quized him.

Lenny figured she was far enough gone that he could come right out with it. "Jeez, Shirl, do you ever give a man head, you know, suck his cock?"

He got the surprise of his life with her answer, she, seemingly, suddenly sobered, "Leonard, I'll suck your cock....if you'll lick my pussy." Then she shocked me. "Judy Watson sucked ol' Carl here's cock. Made him cum, too." Jeez, I thought, as my mouth dropped open, can't these women keep their sex lives private.

With that, Lenny nearly choked as he was taking a sip of his drink. When he finally stopped gagging, he looked at me, saying, "Why, you dirty old man, you. I'd heard a rumour about you but just couldn't believe it. Son of a gun, you're really something."


I finally had my wits about me. "Just cause there's snow on the roof, Lenny...." We both laughed.

Shirley interrupted in the middle of our laughter, saying, "Well, Leonard, I haven't heard your answer." Her eyes fixed on Lenny, she appeared completely sober, no longer slurring her words.

"Go for it, Lenny," I said, reaching over to slap him on the knee. "Don't forget, you're the one who brought this up."

He nodded, then to Shirley, "Come on, babe, finish your drink and let's go to my place," and with that he downed the rest of his drink and stood up. She put her half finished drink down and struggled to stand up, grabbing onto his arm for support. They both grinned at me as they left, walking down the street to Lenny's house.

I picked up their glasses and carried them into the kitchen. I was going to have words with Judy Watson.

She answered on the third ring, "Hello Carl." she must have caller ID I thought, to recognize who was calling. "All recovered from last night, dear?"

I answered in an annoyed tone, "Oh yeah, I'm recovered but now, guess what; It seems everybody in the compound knows you gave me a blow job."

I heard a quick intake of breath. "Where did you get that idea?"

I snickered. "From the very one who at this moment is giving Leonard Huddleston a blow job. Got any idea who that might be?"

There was a pause, then Judy said softly, "You mean Shirley Head told you what I said? That bitch! That's the last time I try to steer her to a good thing."

"Are you telling me you were trying to set me up with her," I questioned.

"Well, it just seemed that you should have more than one of us broads on the string. You know....variety is the spice of life, that sort of thing. Besides, some of us need a little attention, sexually, and Shirley was always complaining that she wasn't getting any....you know;.....fucking."

I could hear her take a deep breath. "Carl, are you coming over tonight? We never did get to finish everything last night and I,...uh....like Shirley, I....uh...could stand a little....fuck. Actually, I want that nice cock of yours right where it'll do the most good. Oh god! Listen to me, practically begging you to fuck me."

"Leave your front door unlocked and be in bed, bare ass, at eight o'clock. I'm gonna give it to you missionary, doggy style, cowgirl, and any other position that comes to mind. Now get off the phone so I can get some protein in me, okay?"

I heard a very subdued, "Yes master, I'll be waiting."

gamma33
gamma33
100 Followers