My Resolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers

"Only if you also soap my front," I answered, suggestively, making certain by my tone of voice that I was dead serious.

"You'd like me to join you?" he asked, hopefully.

"It should be obvious to you now that I want you to join me, and also to join with me, if you get my drift," I told him, keeping steady eye contact.

"You mean you want us to... You're saying that I could... that you'd permit me to... you mean you want us to..." he babbled.

"Ethan," I said quietly, still making eye contact. "Let the animal speak, please."

He shivered, then said, "You want us to fuck, Ava?"

"Yes, my dear Ethan animal - I want us to fuck. But shower clean, first," I amended.

He didn't actually drag me into the bathroom, but we sure got there fast. He only had to take his shirt off, and I only had to remove my blouse. I managed to get my blouse off without yanking off any of its buttons, which was a major accomplishment, given how quickly I whipped it off.

Soon warm water was cascading over both of us, and we had a delicious time soaping each other everywhere. It's fun running soapy hands over smooth warm flesh. We didn't actually shove any soap inside any body orifices, since that might irritate those tissues. But clean, unsoapy fingers did slip in deep enough to ensure cleanliness in these openings, as well.

Ethan took me literally. Once we were showered clean, he took me, literally - still in the shower! He had me lean against the wall, facing it, and his hands held my hips steady as he pounded into me from behind! I had to learn to moan with my head down, because the first time I instinctively threw my head back, to moan about the delightful things he was doing to me, I got a mouthful of water and almost choked! So I moaned downward, and eventually screamed downward as Ethan forced me into yet another orgasm. "I'm cumming!" I screamed.

My cunt must've clamped down, or rippled, or something, because Ethan gave off a loud series of grunts, holding his dick as far into my cunt as was humanly possible. I took his grunts to be a way of indicating he was cumming, as well. Certainly his dick was jerking and twitching inside me in a most memorable fashion. Soon thereafter, it softened, and slipped out of my pussy. Even feeling it slide out like that felt wonderful.

We got out of the shower, toweled off, and climbed naked into his bed, even though it was only early afternoon. Snuggling, we dozed off for a couple of hours.

We awoke famished. My blouse and skirt were OK, but my panties were still soggy. I rinsed them out, and tossed them into Ethan's dryer set on low, while he dressed. He took us out to dinner at a very nice place, hopefully thrilled to be aware that I wasn't wearing any panties.

Over dinner, I whispered to him, "This has been the nicest, most enjoyable, new year's resolution that I've ever fulfilled, Ethan."

"That's wonderful," he said in reply. He thought a moment, then said, "You know, Ava, hearing about this new year's resolution of yours has given me the courage to make one of my own."

"Oh? What's your resolution?" I asked.

He leaned very close and whispered it quietly into my ear. I'm sure my pupils dilated in surprise. I had no idea he was that kinky.

He sat back, saying, "That is, if you're willing, of course."

I clenched my thighs tightly together, trying desperately to stop my pussy from leaking down into the back of my skirt. Failed. Thought to myself, "Oh well. It's a dark material, and in this dim light probably no one will notice the wet spot when we leave." Ethan was waiting for my reply. I gave him a long smoldering look, and said, "Very willing. Very, very willing."

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers
12