My Response to Him

Info
I respond to him with a recording of my own!
62 words
4.4
29.3k
11
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since S was so nice to make a recording for me at my request, I thought that turn about was fair play. I tried to follow his example by letting him know how I think of him and our times together when we're apart. I hope you all enjoy listening to my pleasure myself looking forward to our next time together!

--:--
--:--
1.0
NewEnglandLovers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Indeed

You have an amazing voice and I too can tell how horny you wet while making this audio......Good job!

Betharina521Betharina521over 5 years ago
Your Comments

You have a very sexy voice, and I could tell how horny you were. I have to admit that hearing you have sex with yourself made my panties .... wet. (Blushing)

Betharina521Betharina521over 5 years ago
Your Comments

You sounded so horny.....and so excited. Hearing you as you have sex with yourself. (Blushing). I have to admit that you made my panties wet....

Ankit1992Ankit1992over 5 years ago
Amazing

Honestly speaking

I dont know whom this was for and why you did that .

I have heard many erotica audio stories on Literotica and Lushstories

But this one was different and this one was amazing.

This was was the best of them all

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 5 years ago
Pretty Well Done

I like the fact that you do not apologize for carrying on with affairs even while married. My ex and I both did the same. I suppose that on some level we knew about the other, tho we never said a word and were very careful about avoiding detection. Much later in our marriage we confessed, and to our mutual surprise we claimed genuine ignorance of the others infidelities. It was also discovered that we had long time favorite lovers, who were also close friends in a close knit circle of friends. How we avoided detection is beyond understanding. As all this came to the surface we found the affairs extraordinarily arousing. Eventually we became a enduring foursome until the dissolution of my marriage.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Dirty Wife Wife gets dirty for her husband.in Loving Wives
Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
Karyn's Summer Vacation Married couple's summer adventures.in Loving Wives
Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 01 A gangbang for my hot wife... and me...in Loving Wives
Church Girl: 1 Perfect Turn Sweet 18-year old virgin is seduced by lesbian MILF.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories