My Revenge Ch. 1

Story Info
He catches his wife with his best friend.
1.1k words
3.96
106.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BOBROCK69
BOBROCK69
22 Followers

I had invested a lot of years in a relationship with that bitch, and I can't believe that she had the nerve to "FUCK MY BEST FRIEND". Now, I hate both of them. Well, time heals all scars, or so they say. But, it didn't really heal this. I hadn't heard from, or saw Denise, (my ex) in over 6 months, and I still thought about her everyday. She really hurt me though, and I don't know if I could ever totally forgive her. Well, the phone rang out of the blue one morning, and guess who it was? Denise, and she sounded all pitiful, and depressed. She apologized for what she had done, and wanted to come back.

I know, I should've told her to fuck off, and hung up, but I couldn't. I told her to come on over, and we would talk. Well, she was there pretty quick, and she came literally crawling on her hands and knees, wanting to come back. I was watching her, and almost laughed out loud for a minute, but contained myself. She really wanted to come back badly. I looked down at her on her hands and knees, and that's when it occurred to me. "Why not humiliate, and degrade her a bit", I thought to myself. I decided to give her another chance, but she was gonna earn it.

I unzipped my levis, and pulled my cock out. I was already semi hard from watching her grovel at my feet. It was turning me on to watch her being so submissive. I stroked my 7 inch cock to it's full, thickness. And looked down at her. I pressed my cock against her mouth, and began shoving it against her ruby red lips. She parted her mouth, and slowly accepted it inside. I grabbed her bleached blonde long hair, and thrust my cock all the way inside. She moaned, and slightly gagged as my cock slid all the way against the back of her throat.

Her eyes were watering, and she looked up at me, with a frightened look on her face. I roughly thrust my cock into her throat, over and over. She was making grunting noises. I felt my load approaching, and quickly removed my cock from her mouth. The first spurt shot as soon as I was totally out of her mouth. I grabbed my cock, and jerked it furiously. I shot my hot, white, sticky cum all over her face. She lapped at some of the drops that shot onto her mouth. I wiped my cum all over her face with my pulsating cockhead. I coated her with it. I then put my dick back inside of my pants, and walked away.

"Get me a drink!" I yelled to her. She quickly got out of the floor and went to the kitchen. She returned a few minutes later with a drink. She handed it to me. She still had my cum all over her face. "I need to wash up" she said, pointing to the cum. "No, wear it for a while" I told her, in a firm voice. "Ok, yes sir" she said to me. I told her to sit in the floor by my feet, as I sat on the sofa. She did as she was told. She sat there like a puppy, at my feet. I watched tv for a bit, and would occasionally have her freshen my drink, or whatever.

Denise did exactly as I told her. I was kind of enjoying this, but felt a bit sorry for her. Then I thought about walking in on her and my best friend. I realized that she deserved worse than this. I told her to go clean up, all over. She disappeared into the bathroom, and I heard the shower running. She returned about 15 minutes later, in one of my robes. "Take it off" I told her. She let my robe fall to the floor, and she was totally naked beneath. Denise had very very small tits. Almost nonexistent, but she had big puffy nipples.

I love those nipples. Nothing better to suck, and lick on. I took one of her puffy nipples into my mouth, and began gently sucking, and licking it. She always loved this, and she was moaning softly, as I hungrily sucked her nipple. I then bit it quite hard, making her yell. I held a tight grip with my teeth, and she was moaning, and thrashing about. "Oh fuck" she moaned. She was cumming. The bitch was having an orgasm as I bit the hell out of her nipple. I continued my oral assault on the nipple, as she furiously climaxed. Her hand was now between her legs, and she was rubbing her swollen clit excitedly.

She climaxed over and over, and I switched my attention to her other nipple. I quickly bit it, and clamped down on it with my teeth. Denise was loving this. I was now rock hard, and I quickly undressed. I then got behind Denise, and began rubbing my cock head against her juicy pussy doggy style. I slowly slid the enlarged head inside of her, and just rested. I quit moving, and just felt her pussy lips as they sucked on the head of my cock. She was desperately trying to pull my cock all the way inside, with her vaginal muscles.

I finally gave in, and thrust all the way inside of her. I hit that pelvic bone, and she grunted. She climaxed again, as I thrust over and over, deeply inside of her pussy. I was close to cumming myself, and tried to slow down. She thrust wildly, begging me to shoot it for her. I thrust eagerly, shooting my hot cum into her pussy. She grunted, and her pussy held my cock tightly. She milked it expertly with her wonderful pussy muscles. I thrust repeatedly, shooting all of my cum into her. I finally shot all of my load, and removed my cock from her pussy. I grabbed her by the hair, and thrust my cock into her mouth.

"Clean it up" I told her. Denise obediently swallowed my cock, and she sucked and licked ever drop of both of our juices from it. I had her do this for a few minutes, and then I quickly pulled it from her mouth. I went to take a shower, and told her to sit in the living room, and wait for me. I thought about other things to do to her while showering. I conjured up many deviant, awful things. I smiled to myself, as I made my plans. "I would get my revenge!" I said, to myself...

To Be Continued...

BOBROCK69
BOBROCK69
22 Followers