My Reward

Story Info
Slut slave pleases her Master.
497 words
3.23
30.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you enter the room you see me kneeling next to your chair. My hair framing my face as I look up smiling, my eyes glistening as I meet your gaze. I feel our eyes soaking in each detail of my body as you approach me. I lower my eyes as you near, looking down at my chest raising more rapidly with excitement. My luscious round breast being cupped underneath by a deep purple satin under cup bra, my erect pink nipples stand just above the satin.

The fingers of the matching garter belt reaching down my thighs grasping the black stockings, leaving my bare crotch perfectly framed and very visible with my knees spread as they are. I feel your hand caress my face, then trailing down my neck. Your finger tracing the silver collar encircling my neck that is adorned with your mark, a simple round medallion the a red enamel "S". This gesture reminding me what my collar means, that I am your Slut Slave, to use as you please to bring pleasure to us both.

I feel the cold chain of my leash brush my hot nipples as you attach it to the ring on my collar. then the gentle tug as you relax in your chair. Knowing what my Master desires without any spoken words. I crawl between your legs nestling my face into your crotch inhaling your scent, mmmmmmmmm. Using my hand I unbutton your pants, grasping the zipper in my teeth and open your pants. Your hips raising slightly so I can slide your under shorts and pants off in one movement.

My body even more full with desire as your raging cock springs up in my face. my tongue reaching out lapping at your flared head tasting you, mmmmmmmm. covering every inch of your cock with my licks, kisses, sucks. Inhaling each tight balls into my hot hungry mouth, then caressing them in my hand as a lick and suck behind them. My tongue venturing deeper and tasting your puckered rosebud, before working its way back up to your wet head.

Eagerly taking the precum that has formed on your tip..mmmmmmmmm... opening my mouth wider, feeling the flare of your head slide into my hungry mouth, my tongue dancing on your tip, probing into your slit wanting, needing to taste more of my Master. Your delicious cock plunging deeper and deeper with each stroke until it finds my throat. I moan on your cock oooooooohhhhhhh..as your fingers find my nipples pinching, pulling.

My eyes meeting your as I hear you hiss "That's it my slut, suck your Masters cock". When my finger slides to your ass hole, then enters, I feel your cock jump in my mouth.. hearing your moans becoming louder, your hips moving, my leash shorter, forcing your cock to stay deeper in my mouth. Then the hot salty gush, filling my mouth and throat, over and over, mmmmm what a delicious reward for serving my Master...