My Reward

Story Info
You make her wait.
1.1k words
4.38
15.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know you are near as surely as I know that the sun has set. I can smell the candles you have set to burning to provide light, their flames licking at the darkness causing shadows to jump and leap around the room.

I can hear your breathing now and the sound of your feet on the floor. Your footsteps are getting closer; the closer they get the quicker my heart leaps in anticipation.

Lying on the bed, I cannot move; you have secured my wrists and ankles leaving me vulnerable to your whim. I cannot see you for you have also blindfolded me. I lay on the bed, my body trembling, waiting for your first touch. I have been waiting like this, helplessly tied and sightless, for 30 minutes or more.

I hear your footsteps stop about 2 feet away from me. I turn my head in reflex but groan from my blindness. I pull on my restraints in an attempt to gain even an inch of slack in the ropes. You watch as I test my restraints, knowing it is hopeless.

My breathing is quick and shallow, my heart racing. My breathing has caused my lips to dry and I run my tongue across them to moisten them. Knowing you are standing within a couple of feet I begin to whimper in my desire, begging you to touch me, kiss me and fuck me. I do not hear you as you move closer to the bed. When your fingers touch the skin between my breasts I arch my back trying to get closer to your fingertips. I feel your fingers as you trail them down from my chest to my stomach, gently and slowly. I arch my back as far as my restraints allow. You remove your fingers and I whimper in frustration as I writhe on the bed.

I lay waiting, eager and impatient, for your fingertips to caress my skin again. It seems an hour before I feel your touch again. This time your finger is on my lips. Instinctively I open them and reach my tongue out to touch it. You pull it back and, as my lips begin to close, you place your finger on them again. You do this several times, touching and tracing my lips, watching my tongue dart out and chase your finger. Finally you leave your finger long enough for me catch it. I suck your finger into my mouth, my tongue dancing around it, groaning in pleasure. I continue to suck your finger into my soft mouth and nibble on it as if it were your cock.

As I suck greedily on your finger I feel the fingers of your other hand on my thigh. I groan again, lifting my hips as far as I can against my restraints. You see my nipples harden, hear my tell-tale breathing and know that you are driving me close to my first orgasm of the night. Your fingers on my thigh move slowly towards my cunt and I suck your finger harder as it grazes my neatly trimmed bush. Sensing how close my orgasm is you slowly slip your finger from my mouth then trail your fingers back down my thigh, denying me any chance of orgasm from so little foreplay. I cry out your name in my frustration and beg you not to stop but it does no good.

After a few minutes of 'cool-down' time you are moving again, this time towards the foot of the bed. I feel your weight on the bed near my feet and all I can do is wait. I lay there, my skin glistening from a sheen of sweat, my chest rising and falling as I breathe. I feel you moving up the bed but you are careful not to touch me. The wait is driving me crazy.

Finally, I feel your fingers again, lightly tracing the dark tan line on my upper thigh. I move my hips up in an attempt to get your fingers closer to where I want them. You slowly work across my body, moving just close enough to my pussy to make me think maybe, just maybe...

Now you move between my legs and place your hands on either side of me. Despite my restraints my legs strain to wrap around your hips. In frustration I groan and arch my back - your body hovering just above mine.

As you lower your hips slowly I feel your tongue on my lips. I cry out in passion and lift my head to catch your tongue. Your lips press against mine and I feel your tongue dancing in my mouth. Just as I begin to dart my tongue into your mouth you drive your hips down, impaling me with your cock. I cry out in ecstasy but, with your mouth still covering mine, my cry is muffled. I thrust upward as far as I can pulling so hard on my restraints that you fear I will pull them loose. When I don't you proceed to drive into me over and over. With your every thrust down I call out my lust and desire. As we find a rhythm you ride me towards pure ecstasy.

Just before my body is sent into complete and total ecstasy you stop thrusting and pin my body down with yours. As I realize what you are doing I thrash my head from side to side and beg you not to stop. I tell you I'll do anything if you'll just let me cum.

You rise from my body and I whimper in protest. As my mind reels I do not notice as you move up on the bed. I continue to whimper and beg until I feel the head of your dick against my lips. I open my mouth and take the entire length of your shaft into my mouth and down my throat in one movement. I suck and lick it until every trace of my juices are gone.

You pull your cock from my mouth and move back on top of me to slide it back into my hot, wet pussy. You slide it in deliberately slow knowing how crazy this makes me.

Within a few strokes I am bucking wildly and crying out. You begin to thrust into me and, instantly, my release comes. My body is wracked with spasms as you continue to thrust your shaft into me. As my orgasm slowly dies down you refuse to let it end. You thrust your mouth against mine, plunging your tongue into my mouth and ride me into another explosive orgasm. I feel you tense as you thrust one more time and then feel your cum as you fill me with your seed.

My mind is still swimming as you gently release my wrists and ankles. You lay down next to me and, with the last of my strength, I curl next to you and fall into a blissful sleep. On my face remains the smile you gave me.