My Rig Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew we had to get to bed soon or we were gonna have a shitty day tomorrow. I got up to leave and he grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a kiss that almost made me want to spend the night, but I didn't want to ruin it by fucking on the first time we hung out. I'd done that before and regretted it. He gave me one last kiss and I was on my way.

I got back to my bunkhouse and closed the door. I've never had my cock in my hand so fast. I took it out and saw the massive amount of precum I'd let go while we were making out. I was really glad that he didn't see it - I've always been self-conscious about it. I'm a big and tall guy, and I like my dick. It's average in my opinion, but it's always worked well for me. I got in bed and sat down. I leaned forward and added a little spit to the precum. I grabbed my balls and started to massage them gently then roughly. I got tough nuts. I smacked my 6" onto my other hand. God. Jay had made me close just by making out. I slid a finger between the foreskin and the head and I was slowly driving myself crazy. I laid back on my bed and started to work my dick slow. I was picturing myself making out with Jay and touching his hairy body and smelling his amazing scent. It was an perfect mixture of amazing clean, but also his natural man-scent. It was a total pheromone for me. It sent me over the edge. I blasted a load that hit my chest. The second one (always the biggest) landed on my face, and then rest just continued to paint my chest. I was so relaxed. I grabbed my boxers, wiped myself down and promptly fell right asleep.

*******

Jay was waiting outside already when I got there. He had breakfast for both of us. I think I was starting to become smitten with him. He seemed to be always thinking of me. Throwing smiles my way whenever he saw me. It felt amazing to be getting such affectionate attention.

"Morning sunshine" he said while hopping in the car. He looked around and discreetly leaned over to gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and sat back in his seat looking quite pleased with himself! Tye and Chris were the first to show up.

"Jesus Jay! Whats with the change? I don't think I've ever not seen you late as fuck every day we have ever worked together!" Chris said jokingly.

I think I started to blush immediately.

"I've just been sleeping better ya dickhead. I think I've finally managed to tune out your snoring from down the hall." Jay threw back at him. They all laughed. These guys all gave as good as they got and it was fun to watch!

Jay and I continued to see each other every day and make out for the next week and a half. One day he came up to me totally excited.

"Looks like we all have a paid day off tomorrow!" I was sad and happy at the same time. I wasn't sure if that meant I might get switched to another rig for the day. I didn't want that. I wanted to hang out with the guys, most of all, Jay. I think he could see the worry in my face and responded immediately.

"ALL of us have the day off. You're part of the family here! Since the safety inspection is going on after that guy got hurt on that other rig, they are halting work for the day, so all the rigs will be down for the day.

I was starting to feel good about him. I felt like it might not just be all about sex with him. I knew he wanted it, and I knew he knew I wanted it. He was just waiting for the right time and he wasn't rushing me. I've never been happier.

"So what would you say to heading down to Fort Mac with us for the night?" he said with a nervous look in his eye.

"What? Like tonight?" I said worried about leaving camp and getting in trouble.

"Yeah tonight! It would be good to have a night out! The guys are all heading down that way and I told them we should bring you with us and they were all down!" he said with such an excited look on his face. How could I turn him down. Plus, I was starting to get a bit squirley from being in the bush.

"Count me in! When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Now!" he said excitedly! "go get changed and meet us here in a half hour! The consultant gave us his Chevy Tahoe and the boys are gonna tear that town apart!"

I came back with a backpack with some clothes and overnight stuff. I didn't have any expectations, just plans on having a really good time, back out in society. We got into the really nice SUV and started to make our way. After going through security, the music started and windows were down and life was good. Jay was driving and the guys gave me shotgun since I was the one always driving them. They really knower how to make a guy feel welcome.

The drive was lasted about an hour and a half. It went by so fast I didn't think we'd be there so soon! These were typical rig guys. The whole time we were driving down there they were regaling each other with stories of how drunk they were gonna get and the pussy they were gonna score. Seriously. Non-stop. We pulled up to a really nice hotel and parked. We went in and checked in. I didn't think the prices of the hotel would be as expensive as they were. Everyone was getting solo rooms in anticipation of bringing someone home.

"I don't mind splitting the cost with ya if you're a bit short. These guys burn money faster than anyone I know, but I'm always down to save a few bucks" Jay said with a sheepish smile. Oh god. We were going to be sharing a room. We'd been 'seeing' each other for a few weeks now and I wasn't sure I'd be able to hold back if came down to it.

We started off by going down to the bar in our hotel. I knew the night was just beginning. We saw Chris, Ty, Brent, and they started doing shots. I noticed Jay taking it easy nursing a beer, and the guys weren't giving him an easy time about it, but in a good way. Joking with each other is what made them tight. The guys ordered a few appies to get food in their bellies to soak up some of the booze before they hit more bars - which I thought was a good idea. I didn't wanna see anything bad happen to my guys. Me, being the type I am, made the guys all take down my number in case they needed help or anything. I saw Jay smile at me when I did it.

"You like to take care of people don't ya?" he said with a smile.

"Well, you guys have been really good to me and I want to make sure everyone makes it home safe and sound." I admitted timidly.

The guys started to settle their tabs and get ready to go.

"Hurry up bud" Kyle said to Jay. "we are heading out! You not coming?"

"Man, I've had so much camp food that I want to find a place that will serve up a decent meal and just relax. I don't wanna get shit faced this time. Maybe we can all meet up later though!" Jay proposed.

Kyle looked over at me with a bit of a smile and agreed and the guys made their way out after leaving their waitress a ridiculous tip. The same waitress gave Brent her number so they could meet up later. They'd been flirting all night, so I knew he'd be having a good night for sure. Jay and I got up after everyone had left and settled our bills. Jay wouldn't let me pay. It had been a long time since someone did that for me. I didn't plan on letting him do that often, but in the moment I could tell it was something he really wanted to do. We started walking around town. He was walking like he knew where he was going - and I was glad of that because I didn't know this town at all. He walked up to a place that looked decently fancy. A really nice steakhouse. I hadn't had a decent steak since I'd come up here so I was all over it.

We walked in and were seated immediately. The waiter came over and provided us a wine menu and went on his way. We found some BC wines on the menu and decided to share a bottle of Blue Mountain reserve Cabernet Sauvignon. After we had looked at the menu, we both decided what to get. Jay ordered for both of us, which I found kind of romantic.

"I'm having a really good time Jay, I'm really glad you brought me with you." I said appreciatively.

"....Jack." he said quietly.

"Pardon me?" I replied a bit confused.

"Jack, my name is actually Jack. Jack Reed. I just go by Jay because my dad's name is Jack too and it made it easier for my mom when she was calling for us." he explained.

"Jack! I like it! Well, Jack, I'm still really glad that you brought me with ya." I said with I'm sure the biggest, dumbest, goofiest smile ever seen. He had a huge smile on his face when he had finally told me. He liked being called by his real name when he was with someone, and it felt great that he wanted to spend time with me and call him by his true name.

When our good arrived I was stunned. Jay...err....Jack started to laugh. His steak was massive. I don't think I'd ever seen one that big. I ordered a decent sized prime rib - but wow. His steak was the size of my face! They must have cooked it perfect cause he gobbled it up right quick. We chatted and flirted and the night was amazing. I was trying to be sneaky like a ninja and said I was going to the bathroom. Secretly, I found the waitress and picked up the bill. I went into the bathroom and whipped out my cock and took a much needed piss. As I was standing there I heard the door open behind me.

"Thought you were pretty smart picking up the tab, huh?" It was Jack and he was giving me the gears about sneaking the bill.

"Well, if you are gonna do stuff like that and pick up bills, you have to assume I'm going to do the same for you any chance I get." I said with a bit of a smart ass grin. I was still pissing the whole time and he took the urinal next to me. I looked over and must have blushed because I saw him, in his much taller frame, looking down and checking out my dick.

"Nice!" he said with a bit of lust in his eyes.

"Jesus man! That's not fair at all!" I cried out. I'm not short, I'm 6'2, but his extra 4" of height definitely gave him an advantage.

"Oh? Is this what you wanted to see?" he said as he turned sideways and showed me his cock. Good. Lord. It wasn't hard, and it was big. I'd say at least 5" soft. Uncut just like me. I looked quickly and turned away, just as quickly. I didn't want him to think I was a big slut, so I just played it down. He went back to taking his piss and became a bit shy. I think it was the booze but the liquid courage I developed helped me a long.

"You put it away so soon? I was just starting to a good look!" I said very nonchalantly.

He grinned and turned around again, but this time, it had gotten bigger. It wasn't fully hard, but you could tell I managed to get the blood flowing. It was beautiful. It was perfect. I didn't want to get busted looking at his dick in a public bathroom, so we finished up, washed our hands, and made our way back out onto the street. We were walking around when I started wondering what the other guys were up to!

Jack texted Chris to see where they were at. All he got back was a picture text of Chris burying his face in a strippers boobs. They were good. Everyone was having a great night it would appear. We went back to the hotel and decided to have a nightcap before we headed back upstairs. We found out that Tye was already back in his room passed right out - but safe. He did far too many shots and had to be put into a cab and sent back, where the hotel staff had to help him to his room. Brent said he was having a great time with Becky who had texted him, after her shift, and they met up at a local bar. We had a new server, Karen, and she was great - really friendly. She was a native lady probably in her mid-fifties.

"What will you have boys?" she said with a big smile.

I looked over at Jack and he nodded back wanting me to order first. "I'll have a double of makers mark, no ice." Jack looked surprised and told her to make it two! As Karen dropped our drinks off, she sighed and said, "why are the cute ones always gay..." and walked away. I just about had whiskey go up my nose from laughing so hard. I hadn't paid much attention to the fact that Jack had his hand on my knee the whole time we'd been there - so I guess that was the give-a-way.

After we finished up in the lounge we headed back to the room. I was really nervous at this point. I didn't know what either of us were expecting, but I just went with it. We got to the room and the second the door was closed, Jack was on me like white on rice. Not overly aggressive, but very intent on kissing me - and in the process, gave me a hickey.

"Fuck man! Are you serious? I can't believe you just marked me!" I said a little bit upset while looking in the mirror.

"Well, now when people see us together, they're gonna know that you're mine." he said deviously.

I went over and started kissing him. I put my hands around the bottom of his shift, he lifted his arms and I took it off. He did the same for me. we stood there for a bit and made out while exploring each others body relentlessly with our hands. I could feel his bulge digging into my side.

"I think someone is a little excited!" I said with a sly yet lustful grin on my face.

"I want you to be mine, Mike. You're my cub." he said this while looking so longingly into my eyes.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his neck. It was everything i could do to stop myself from crying. This amazing man wanted me for his own. I had never felt like that before. No one had ever wanted me like this before. We kissed like the world was ending tomorrow. I couldn't pull myself away from him. I was breathing in his scent and loving it. I don't think there is anywhere else in the world I would have rather been, in that moment.

He started by holding my face, slowly lowering his hands down my sides, never missing a spot that made me tingle all over. He moved them to my waist and slowly started to undo my belt.

"Are you sure you're okay with this Mike? If you aren't ready I can wait." he said with concern.

"I think I'll be mad if you stop Jack. Please...don't stop." I replied with complete lack of sense. Feeling his hands touching everywhere on my body was making my cock leak like a broken faucet. Jack put his hands in my underwear and grinned.

"Holy Jesus babe, do you have any idea how hot I find it that I make you precum so much?" he said.

"Jack, I haven't even started to get turned on yet. Wait until I get it in your mouth and then we will talk about how much I precum." I couldn't believe those words came out of my mouth. I was just so horned up for him that all reason and morality left my brain. All I knew is that I was in a beautiful hotel room with a guy who wanted me to be his, and I wanted him to be mine.

Without saying a word, Jack dropped to his knees and lowered my underwear. My cock sprang up right into his face. He just looked at it for a moment. I was nervous that he might not think that it was big enough or something. He leaned in and nuzzled his face in my bush and just breathed me in. He leaned over and lightly flicked the head of my cock with his tongue. I tell ya, I almost doubled over. As he leaned back I could see the trail of precum connecting my dick to his mouth. It was something amazing to see.

"Jesus Mike, you have no idea how good you taste." I looked into his eyes and he had a look in his beautiful cobalt blue eyes, of lust and appreciation. He took me back into his mouth and swallowed me to the base. This guy was freaking pro. He sucked my nuts, played with my foreskin just right, and knew how to work a dick. I moved back and took my cock out of his mouth. He was getting me far to close and I didn't want it to end so soon. I leaned down and kissed him and said, "Jesus, you are seriously the most amazing man I've ever met."

By this time I could see an obvious precum mark showing up on his underwear. I moved him on to the bed and laid him on his back. He arched his back as I pulled down his underwear. *THWAP*... That was seriously the noise his cock made as it sprang free and smacked his belly. I don't know if I had ever seen a dick that big before. It was truly beautiful. I grabbed it with my hand and gripped it hard. My hand didn't even wrap around it completely. It was huge. I jerked it lightly and watched the pearls of precum forming on the tip.

"You really don't have to do this if you don't want to." Jack said, clearly not seeing the look of lust and determination on my face. I leaned forward and took the tip into my mouth. I heard him gasp and knew I had to do as good of a job on him as he did on me. I pulled his foreskin up and around the head and slid my tongue between the skin and the head and felt/watched him squirm. Slowly, very slowly, I slid his cock into my mouth. I wasn't sure I'd be able to deep throat him and I really wanted him to feel good.

"Holy fuck babe...please...please don't stop" he said. I felt like I had control over my rig bear. He was putty in my hands at that moment. At first I was only able to get about 5" into my mouth because of his thickness. I kept working at it though. I got most of it in and I had a bit of a gag.

"Babe are you alright?" he said with concern on his face. To most guys it might be a sign to stop. To me it was like that internet meme 'Challenge Accepted!!!" and I went right back to it.

"Fuck Mike. Your throat feels so good!" He murmured almost incoherently.

Six, seven, eight, eight and a half. I took it all. He was almost whining it felt so good. I didn't want to stop for anything. I needed this beautiful, furry, masculine man to know that I wanted to do anything I could to make him feel amazing. I kept it buried in my throat for as long as I could before I came up for air. I would have given up a lot of money at that moment to be able to actually breathe through my ears like people joke about. I tongued his balls, and I'd go back to it again. I didn't want it to ever stop. He put his hands on my head almost nervous at first. When he saw the look of blazing lust in my eyes, he went for broke. He grabbed my head and started to throat fuck me for all he was worth. I took every inch of him and did everything I could to not gag. I felt like my gag reflex disappeared in that moment.

"Fuck Cubby, I'm so close....I'm so close!" he blurted out

"You gotta back off, I'm gonna cum. Babe I'm gonna cum!" He cried out in pure desire. There was no way I was going to be losing out on that load. He writhed and bucked his hips and let out a huge moan.

"Mike I'm cumming!! I'm cumming!" As he came he shot rope after rope of his sweet seed down my throat. I had to take it out of my throat cause I wanted to taste more of it. His cum was dripping down my chin when he reached down and grabbed my face and deeply kissed me and rolled his tongue in my mouth. I thought I was going to blow my load just from that kiss.

"Your turn babe." he said while staring at my dick.

He flipped me over so my cock was standing straight up into the air. He took me into his mouth and started working me over like a stripper works a pole. It didn't take to long and I was groaning and moaning and squirming and ready to shoot.

"Jesus Jack, I can't hold back much longer!" I pleaded. I could tell by the look in his eye that he was planning on swallowing every drop I was holding in. I was enjoying every second of what he was doing to me. He took my dick out and started jerking me off while simultaneously flicking the tip with his tongue. I couldn't hold back another second.

"Fuck Jack! I'm cumin AAARRRGGGHH!!!!" Needless to say, I painted his face like a fucking glazed donut and he looked spectacular. As he looked up at me he laughed and said, "Babe, I think you missed." I laughed so hard I thought I'd pee. We went to the bathroom and showered up, kissed some more, brushed our teeth, kissed some more, climbed into bed, kissed some more, and I fell asleep cuddling up with the man that I had fallen in love with.

*******

The next morning was amazing. I woke up and Jack was leaning on his elbow looking at me with a look in his eye that said I was loved. You can't get much better than that in my opinion.