My Rig Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We texted the boys, all of them were hungover, all of them got laid - with the exception of Tye who was in really rough shape and mad at himself for not getting laid. We went out for a big greasy breakfast, did a bit of shopping for necessities we couldn't get at camp - and slowly made our way home that late afternoon.

In the time that I had known Jack, I had never seen him so happy. He was all smiles, really attentive, and he was being just plain amazing. Apparently I wasn't the only one to notice.

"Jesus Jay, you got a smile on your face that says you got fuckin laid last night!" Kyle said with a grin.

I looked over at Jack and he had a slight grin on his face, but he was staying quiet about it. I was totally good with that. I didn't really want these guys to know what we had done last night.

"Well Mike, you better be good to him, cause if you're not, you'll have to deal with all of us and trust me, you won't want that." Chris said matter of factly.

I froze in my seat. I was petrified. They knew. They knew what we did and that I was the reason that Jack was smiling like an man who just won the lottery.

"Guys, give him a break. I never told him that you all knew about me and what I had planned for the weekend." Jack said.

"Oh come on man," Tye chimed in "We are just giving you guys the gears. You've been single for quite a while Jay and we are all stoked to see you so happy!"

"You guys aren't mad or uncomfortable then?" I asked honestly

"No Mike. This isn't bad at all. You know whats uncomfortable? Walking in on Jay beating off to a picture you sent him of yourself. That's uncomfortable." Brent said with a laugh.

"What can I say! I knew what I want, and I had to make due until I had it!" Jay replied.

I pretty much would have buried my head in the sand if I could have. I was mortified. These guys knew that we had messed around - but being part of the family I had to act the part.

"You guys, I'd really prefer us not talk about this right now...with Tye not getting laid, I don't want him getting jealous that he was the only one to miss out." I said with a grin on my face.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" The guys all replied in unison. "Hey Tye" Jay said looking at him in the rearview, "You want some aloe for that burn?"

Everyone was cracking right up, even Tye. I knew I was never going to have a problem with these guys and it made the moment that much better. We got back to camp just as the sun was going down, and we just made it to security. We got through and went straight to our bunkhouses. Well, everyone but Jack and I. We went back to his room. He really wanted me to spend the night so we could spoon all night. The van and my bunkhouse were close enough that I could get up a bit early, grab my gear and meet them at the cafeteria first thing in the morning. Things were good. Things were better than good actually, they were great.

*******

Another month of greatness went by and we got some great news. We had scheduled days off coming up and we were all getting tired so it couldn't have come at a better time. Kyle and Chris were heading back to Manitoba, Tye was going back to the Yukon, Brent and Craig were heading back to Nova Scotia, and Jack and I were heading back to BC. I missed it so much. Truth be told, I was starting to get a little bit homesick. It was time for a break. We had two weeks off and we knew just how we wanted to spend it. Together. We decided that we were going to spend our two weeks together. One week in Penticton at my place, and one week in Terrace at Jacks place. We were looking forward to it so much. I had already planned on the places I was going to take him and the people I wanted him to meet.

We got on the plane and were seated next to each other. We sat there and and Jack grabbed my hand and held it.

"I love you, Cubby." he said with a slightly nervous smile.

"I love you too babe" was the only thing I could say in response. It was the first time I had been able to bring myself to say it to a guy - and you know what? It felt right.

*******

We left Alberta at 9am, and arrived in BC at 9am. Gotta love the time changes. We arrived and instantly grabbed a cab. Penticton was beautiful in the summer. Very much a summer town. The population triples and the town comes to life. I took him straight to my condo. We walked in and I gave him the grand tour. He paid special attention to my fish tank that my friend had looked after for me when I was gone. He absolutely loved it! He had no idea how much I appreciated that cause those are my babies and only pets. He must have spend 20 minutes just staring away and talking to my fish. I showed him the art work I had purchased over the years and my huge couch and TV. He was really happy to see my bed though. Really happy apparently. It was the first time since we spent the night at the hotel that we had a big comfy bed to sleep in.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I cried as he picked me up and carried me to the bed. I'm a big guy so I'm not quite used to being picked up like a rag doll.

"Babe, I'm taking whats mine, and trust me, you're mine. I'm not letting you go for anything and I love being with you. Mike, I love you so much." Jack said with almost a tear in his eye.

Well, that set me off. I'm not used to guys talking like that to me. Not only did it give me a boner to hear him be really possessive of me, but just the way he said he loved me. I truly believed him and I wanted nothing more than to be with this man for the rest of my life.

We kissed, we were grinding, we touched, and we shared moments that I'd never forget for the rest of my life. After a bit of a nap - I decided we needed to walk up to the grocery store and grab some stuff. I had given away all things in my fridge to friends before I left, rather than see them rotting in my fridge when I got back.

We walked into Safeway and everything just seemed so right. We were picking out stuff, making innuendo with the cucumbers, and just really enjoying each others company. We walked back to my place, put everything away.

"Do you want to go with me to meet my two best friends for lunch Jack?" I asked inquisitively

"Meet your best friends? I'd love to Mike. I hope they don't think I'm a total loser!" he said with a laugh and running his hand through his hair.

"I can pretty much guarantee that they will love you as much as I do." I said reassuringly

We met up and all I can say is wow. Jack has a magnetism to him that just draws people in and my friends were no exception. Sisters, with a very dark and dry sense of humour, and Jack fit in with them like peas in a pod.

"So" Lynne said looking right at Jack, "Have you dinked him yet?"

"Good God Lynne! You can't just go and ask questions like that! I mean shit!" I said just absolutely mortified.

"Well, I haven't yet. But I'm putting heavy emphasis on the word yet there ladies" Jack said while grinning at both sisters.

"Ohhhhhh my God Mike, this one is a keeper! If he fucks as good as he looks I don't expect we won't expect to be seeing too much of you in the near future!" Mieran said with a wink and smile.

I really wanted to finish this up so I could go die. Jack and I had been holding hands the whole time we were at the restaurant. I couldn't help but notice that he was getting a semi - when he subtley moved my hand over his cock. I think I turned many different shades of red at that time. Jack started to laugh and played it down like nothing happened.

Well, Jack passed. With flying colours. My friends were a little nervous about his being a lot younger than me, but they fell in love with him as fast as I did. It was amazing. When things feel this great, they just seem so...perfect. The way they are meant to be.

I decided to take Jack out to my favourite look out spot. It has the most amazing views in the area - no matter where you look. We got there and Jacks' breath was taken away. He just stood there and stared, and I did the same, only I was looking at him.

"Thank you for showing this to me Cubby." Jack said with a great smile.

"I had to. You have no idea how much time I've spent here. It's where I come to relax, focus, and just reset myself." I replied honestly.

Jack grabbed my arm, drew me in, and laid an incredibly seductive kiss onto me. I went weak in the knees and he held me up. I could feel his cock growing in his shorts and grinding on to mine. I let out a groan and he leaned back and looked at me.

"Hmmmmmm. I think I know what you like." as he continued. Jack slide his hand into my underwear. "Holy shit Mike!" Jack said with a laugh, "I think you've got a leak down there!" I'm sure I had a bashful look on my face when he said that. Looking me straight in the eye, he took the finger that was sliding between my foreskin and my cockhead and stuck it in his mouth.

"Fuck you taste good." he said with desire in his eyes.

Jack kneeled to the ground and looked up at me for approval. As another pearl for precum came up he took that as the sign he needed. Slowly he put the head of my cock in his mouth and lapped up every last drop that had formed.

"Jesus Christ that feels good." I moaned.

"Tastes better babe." Jack said, as he went back to work.

Slowly he was taking me in his mouth in and out, in and out. I feel the need to point out that I've never had an easy time cumming from head - but with Jack, it was like I was constantly on the brink of blowing my wad into his mouth. I leaned down and kissed him very passionately. I could taste myself in his mouth and I didn't think I could get harder, but I did. Without warning he went to town on my dick. Just ravaging it. Hands pumping up and down, keeping the head in my mouth. I had to lean back on my SUV to stop myself from falling.

"Oh my god babe, if you want it, you're getting it!" I cried out.

"Babe I want it so......." *splat*

I laughed so hard! He had pulled my dick out of his mouth to respond just as I was cumming and it went all over his face. It was so hot to look down at him and see him wiping his scruffy face with his hand to make sure he got all of it.

"I'm gonna get you back for that, you know that right?" he said comically

"Babe, I'm counting on there being many many times that you get the chance to get back at me and take anything you want of me." i said kind of sheepishly.

"Suck my cock. Now." Jack said with a stern look in his eye.

I obeyed without question. I was on my knees, undoing his pants to release his pocket monster to free it and drain it. As the head slid through my lips he let out a moan.

"Can you taste it babe?" Jack said, "I feel like I'm non stop precumming."

I didn't even take his cock out of my mouth to respond. I just kept slurping, licking, and sucking as I was in my happy place.

"Babe, I wanna be kissing you when I cum, get up here." he said with authority.

I got up and started kissing him and rubbing his chest. He took the hand that was rubbing his chest, spit in it, and moved it down to his cock. Jesus it was so big. Not just big, but so incredibly hard. We stood there, kissing like we were never going to have the chance again. We continued to do this for a few minutes before I could feel Jack starting to fuck my hand, buck his hips, and start panting when we kissed.

Quickly I dropped to my knees and let him spray his load all over my face. It was sticky, sweet, and amazing. I didn't think it would end. He just kept cumming. Eventually I took him into my mouth because it was starting to drip all over my clothes.

"Fuck Mike, I love you." he said, "You always seem to know exactly what I want you to do without even having to say it. We had a smoke and enjoyed the view for a bit longer before heading home.

*******

I knew that one of Jacks favourite things was baked spaghetti and meatballs, so I made everything from scratch. Jack decided to lay down for a bit while I was cleaning up the kitchen after making the meatballs. I started to pay attention to the sauce. I normally cook it for a lot longer, so I had to make it just right since I only had 6 hours to cook it. As I was standing there stirring in some fresh basil into the sauce, I felt hands wrap around me from behind.

"Cubby, I could just breathe you in all day." he said while leaning his head on my shoulder.

I turned around, looked him in the eyes and gave him a soft kiss and rested my head on his shoulder.

"This just feels so right." he said.

"I've never felt this way about anyone before in my life Jack, and it kinda scares me." I said in truth.

"Babe, you have nothing to be scared about. I'm not going anywhere. I wouldn't want to be anywhere that you aren't." he assured me.

I don't know how he kept coming up with saying all the things that either made me want to cry, or made me want to jump him, or made me want to be with this man for the rest of my life.

One of my favourite things about cooking for people is seeing if they like it or not. By the amount he ate, I'd say there was a good chance he loved it. I opened up a bottle of The Show, Malbec, out of California, but argentinian grapes. The two paired quite perfectly. Jack ate more than half of it. You could see he was kind of embarrassed by asking for 4ths, but it made me really happy that he liked me cooking for him. Very happy.

We finished the night with smoking a joint out on my patio and cuddling up on the couch to watch a movie. I could tell that he wasn't too into it. I don't know what I was thinking about putting on a romantic comedy - I mean, we had enough of that between us that we didn't need to watch some hetero people mackin on each other. So, I turned on a horror movie. Now, normally I'm not big into horror movies, but I knew he loved them, and I could always turn my face away into his chest if it got to be too much for me. We watched The Strangers, with Liv Tyler. It seemed more suspenseful than horror, but I still jumped many times and buried my face in his chest.

After the movie, I got up and finished cleaning up the kitchen with Jacks help and we went off too bed. We were too sleepy to do anything but do just that. Sleep. Jack laid down first and opened his arm out so that I had a place to curl into.

"You fit perfectly in there. Just the perfect way a cub should." he said with a smile.

"You smell so good." I said while leaning in and smelling his armpit. I don't have an armpit fetish or anything, but goddamn. His natural musk and mix of this mornings deodorant just made it intoxicating. I laid there, and within minutes I was fast asleep.

*******

I woke up before Jack and decided I was gonna go out and grab us some coffee. I went over to Starbucks and grabbed us two venti Pike Place coffees and brought them back. When I walked in the house, Jack was up and he looked upset.

"Where were you? I woke up and you were gone! I hate waking up alone." he said while looking down at the floor.

When I held up the coffees his face lit up. I felt so bad about him waking up alone.

"I just wanted to surprise you babe! I definitely didn't mean to worry ya!" I said reassuringly.

"Okay, just make sure you don't do it again, or I'll have to punish ya." he said while giving my ass a slap.

"Well then, I'll just have to make sure that I get coffee for you every morning then!" I replied jokingly.

I proceeded to make waffles and bacon for us both to go with our coffees. He had never tried waffles with peanut butter and syrup before and I got him hooked. God could he eat.

"Babe, you can sure eat a lot!" I said while laughing

Again, he looked sheepish again. I thought that maybe people had made fun of him for it in the past or something.

"I can make more if you are still hungry?" I said with love in my eyes. I never wanted him to feel self-conscious in front of me.

He nodded while eating his last bite of waffle. I added cranberries to the mix this time and by the end of it, he was sitting there groaning that he ate too much. I just laughed and started to clean up after us. We went for a walk down the Channel Parkway to settle our tummies. We were walking and i noticed that his hand kept brushing against mine. I took the hint and grabbed his hand. My hometown isn't totally down with open gayness, but I really didn't care. Between the size of both of us I knew we wouldn't be messed with. We stopped and pet dogs, said hi to old people who smiled at us, and finished up by going to the Superstore to grab a few things for supper.

"So, I wanted to talk to you about something." I said, as we were walking back to my home.

"Sure babe! Whats up?" he replied.

"Well, I normally go to supper at my parents place tomorrow night and they said that I can't come unless I bring you with me. Is it too soon? If you say no I can skip it and we can hang out." I said nervously.

"I'd love to meet your parents! You don't' talk about them all that often so it would be great to see who raised such an amazing guy." he said matter or factly.

"Well, the reason I don't talk about them much is because they don't quite approve of my lifestyle, but they have gotten a lot better, over time, and more understanding in the last few years." I said.

"I'm good with it Cubby, lets do it!" I was so excited to hear those words come from his mouth. Even though they don't approve of me being gay, they love me, and have wanted me to find someone to be happy with, for the longest time.

I could tell the next morning that Jack was getting a bit nervous. He didn't back out the dinner plans and that made me happy. We jerked off together in bed while kissing and looking into each others eyes. I came all over myself and as soon as he came, I had my mouth over his huge mushroom head and swallowed it all. Honestly, I'm not cleaning my sheets every day just because this big lug happens to spew out a gallon of jizz every time he cums.

We took a shower and started to get ready for supper. He wanted to go out and buy dress clothes, but I assured him that it was very informal and he should go in his regular clothes. To emphasize this, I put on my 'If zombies chase us, I'm tripping you' T-shirt. He responded by putting on his 'Many faces of Vader' shirt. God he looked so cute.

*******

*DING DONGGGGGG* went the doorbell as I rang the condo.

"Oh honey come in! You looks so good!" my Mom said with a large smile

"You must be Jay! Both of you come on in and get comfortable! Dad's just cooking up some fried chicken and getting some mashed potatoes ready for supper! Do you like fried chicken Jay?" my Mom said inquisitively.

"Yes Ma'am, I love fried chicken!" He said smiling. "And Ma'am, you can actually call me Jack, it's my real name." It made me happy to hear him say that to my Mom. He was always stoked with good food. My Dad is from the southern states and knows how to fry up some chicken.

When we walked into the kitchen, my Dad was sitting in the den by himself. Arms crossed. I instantly became nervous. I could tell that Jack had picked up on it right away too.

"Afternoon sir, how are you today?" Jack said respectively.

My Dad was old, and retired US Military to boot. If this was going to go bad, this was going to go really bad.

Nervously, my Mom said, "Dad, say hello to Jack, Mikes friend!"

"Hi." he said looking out the window. My Dad has always been really protective of me, but never to this extent.

"Sit down son." Dad said to Jack.

Jack sat down and looked like he was about to get lined up for a firing squad. I wanted to cry. Everything seemed to be going so well. I didn't understand what was going on.

"So, what do you do for work then?" My dad outright asked.

"Well, sir, I am a driller for a drilling rig up in northern Alberta." Jack responded confidently.

"Thats a good job...a good job." My Dad said somewhat nodding. "Do you like cars Jack?" my Dad's follow up question.