My Romantic Night of Cyber Sex

Story Info
Is it that hard to find a good online lover?
1k words
4.18
24.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

I'm a single woman and am usually horny. I know it's hard to believe that a woman can be horny, but it's true. I have worn out my boyfriends in the past, but for some reason when they break up with me, they forget how amazing the sex was. In any case, it had been a few weeks since I had had real sex and since it was a cold and snowy Wednesday evening, I decided I would log on to the Literotica Chat Room and see who I could find.

I log on as Erin25. I don't need some weird name such as hornyerin, or desperateforsex. I like people to know what my name is and how old I am. I logged on and quickly changed my profile so that I had the cute pink butterfly as my avatar and put in that I was cute and flirty and wanted to chat with a cute and flirty guy. Well, I barely had time to type that out when my screen was filled with yellow.

I quickly checked out the profiles of the guys who were messaging me. Some guys actually put in information in their profiles, which helps things out a lot. I mean, when I see that a guy can barely spell a word, I know that they are probably too illiterate to hold down a conversation. Some profiles are funny and others intrigue me.

On this specific day, someone named JustPlainBig messaged me. I checked and the only thing on his profile was his age. I was intrigued although I'm not sure why and responded back. This was how the conversation went.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi baby. Do you like a big cock?"

At this point, I am wondering if I look that desperate. I mean, I own two vibrators so if I needed some one-dimensional thing I could just pretend to talk to my jackrabbit. I was actually looking for some conversation that would get me horny.

"Yes, although how a guy uses it turns me on more."

"It's eleven inches. Think you can handle that?"

I sighed. He didn't sound crude when he had said hello to me. Now, I was disappointed. For one thing, very few men have an eleven-inch penis and even if they did, it would hurt like hell. I tried to figure out why this guy was lying. I wasn't that horny anymore, but had nothing better to do.

"Actually anything over eight inches hurts me. I'm not the type that likes pain during sex, but thank you anyways."

"Oh I bet you do like it rough you little slut. Let me bend you over my car and fuck you senseless."

Well then I got upset. I clicked on the little red line button and decided that JustPlainBig had a big cock, but no brain. He also was illiterate which was unfortunate.

I rubbed my legs together a bit and remembered what I had come here for. I wanted to masturbate with someone and wanted a hot and steamy romantic role-play. I saw someone named RomanticRoleplayer log on and I thought to myself this was my lucky day. I clicked on his profile and he was 25, tall, cute, and loved detailed, romantic role-plays. I was in heaven. This was the perfect guy for me. I messaged him and waited for his reply.

"Hi baby."

"Hi. I saw your profile and thought I would message you. I love detailed romantic role-plays." I was so eager as I typed those words. I wondered what ideas he had and thought about how much fun we would have over the next few hours.

"Oh yeah. I love it too. Do you have a favorite scene?"

"Yes. I have a few actually."

"Tell me what you want baby. I'm so horny right now."

I eagerly typed out my scene suggestion. I wanted a scene where a couple gets back together after being apart a few weeks and have passionate, romantic sex on the staircase of their house. I was rubbing my clit lightly as I waited for a response. I could just imagine myself leaning up against the staircase while he fucked me hard from behind. I had the whole scene flash before my eyes. I continued to wait and finally messaged him again.

"Hello?"

"Can we do my suggestion?"

"Of course. Tell me your idea." I realized I was probably too specific and maybe he had a fear of staircases or something. I had turned on my vibrator and was rubbing it gently against my clit.

"I want you to pretend you're my ex girlfriend Janice. She is tall with red hair and big breasts. I want you to come into my office and suck my cock."

I read that and frowned. He was like all the other guys on here. He thought that was romantic. I was going to show him.

"I walk into your office."

"Hi baby. You look awesome in that pink nightie."

"Thanks. Can I suck your cock?" I rolled my eyes as I typed this. I was acting so stupid, but he was enjoying this so much.

"Oh yeah baby. Come here."

"I step forward and kneel on the ground. Ouch. I think I knelt on a staple."

"Huh?"

"Yeah. Look. My knee is bleeding. Don't you clean up your office ever."

I was giggling now. I wondered what his reaction was going to be.

"Just suck my cock. Tell me exactly how you're doing it."

"I lean down and suck on your cock. It's so small it fits nicely in my mouth."

"Keep sucking my little slut."

I rolled my eyes again. I couldn't help it. Why do guys think calling random girls sluts is sexy?

"I keep sucking your tiny cock, trying to see if it will get bigger. It doesn't. It's such a small cock that I start feeling sorry for you."

"Fuck off bitch!"

He logged off at this point. I'm not sure why although maybe he really did have a small cock and maybe Janice had thought it was a small cock, which is why she had broken up with him. In any case, it was late and I had to work tomorrow morning. I logged off and went to bed. I wasn't horny anymore, but I had had my cheap amusement for the night.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers