My Rooftop Sluts

Story Info
Angela's hubby gets an eyeful.
2.5k words
3.98
75.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,427 Followers

The graveyard shift plays hell with your sleeping pattern at the best of times, but when the weather is so hot and humid during the day it gets almost impossible to sleep. The everyday noises of the city add to the problem; drivers become more irritable than usual, honking horns and yelling at other drivers. Ceaseless construction work means churning mixers, pistol-like retorts from rivet and nail guns and pounding generators. And the sun, presiding over it all as ever, continues to radiate it's incessant heat into every corner of the city.

That morning I awoke with a start. Glancing over at the clock on the side table I groaned inwardly and flopped back onto the pillow. 11:15 am - I had only been asleep for two hours! The air-conditioning unit droned, wafting tepid air lazily around the bedroom and sunlight streamed in through the window unperturbed by the thin material of the curtain. I rearranged the sheet over my naked body and stared up at the ceiling both hands clasped behind my head. I watched the light playing over the faded ceiling paint, highlighting the cracks that I had been promising my wife, Angela for weeks that I would fix. I strained my ears to hear any sounds of my wife above the A/C but apart from the incessant drone from the unit, the house seemed quiet. I guessed that she was out shopping or visiting a friend, she wouldn't have expected me to be awake until after lunch.

I wriggled my body further under the sheet and closed my eyes, as images of Angela began to fill my mind. Her tall, angular frame, long, tapered legs and flowing light-brown hair sent chills through me and I began to wish that she was right here lying next to me. I imagined her pert, warm breasts filling my hands, the nipples stiff and pointed as she arched her back towards me. The feeling of the soft, downy hair that sparsely adorned her pubic region as I run my fingers through her pussy lips. The sweet scent of her sex. The warm.......

I looked down to see that my cock had become hard and was tenting the thin sheet around my body. I felt an overwhelming desire to masturbate. I knew that sleep would remain evasive now until I dealt with myself in the time-honoured fashion. My hand snaked down under the sheet and gripped my tool around the base. Squeezing and releasing, slowly working up and down the length of my shaft. I closed my eyes again but the images had vanished. Damn! I needed some extra stimulation.

Throwing the sheet back I padded towards the wardrobe where I keep a few old magazines - they wouldn't be ideal but I was feeling so horny now I reckoned they would do. My cock swung at right angles to my body as I passed the curtained window. I stopped for a moment, pulling the curtain slightly open and peeking out at world outside. From our fourth floor apartment I could see the storm clouds gathering on the horizon. The sun was still beating down and the heat shimmered in waves from the rooftops below.

A movement caught my eye and I turned to the right looking down at my neighbours flat roof. I had never seen the woman before - it was certainly not old Mrs. Dickson, the seventy odd year old woman that occupied that apartment - this woman was in her twenties and was extremely attractive!

Thoughts of the magazine were now forgotten as I spied on the intruder. I tried to make myself as inconspicuous as possible behind the curtain. I wondered what she was doing there. My unasked question was answered as I continued watch. The woman deftly spread a striped blanket out on the roof and sat down producing a bottle of sun tan lotion. I smiled as she began to unbutton her blouse and slipped the garment over her smooth shoulders to reveal a lacy white bra. She stopped for a moment, looking around I presumed to ensure that she wasn't overlooked. Satisfied that nobody was around (she was blissfully unaware of my prying eyes) she reached behind her and unclasped the bra. I gasped as I saw her large already tanned breasts tumble into view.

I was quite far away and wanted to see more of this beautiful red haired female so acting quickly I dived for the bottom of my wardrobe and retrieved a pair of powerful binoculars. I hoped I hadn't missed too much as I returned to the window and trained the glasses back towards the roof.

I focused the binoculars just in time to see the gorgeous red-head slip her panties off and place them on the pile of discarded clothing next to her. What an amazing stroke of luck, I thought - she's going to sunbath nude! The bottle of sun-tan lotion appeared once again and the she began to massage the oil into her already tanned skin.

To say I was excited by this stage would have been wildly understating it. I was still naked and my cock throbbed as I watched the girl pour oil onto herself and stroke sensuously over her legs and upper thighs. I couldn't hear anything - she was too far away - but, with the assistance of the glasses, I could see her lips move in a silent mumble and her eyes close. It was obvious that she was deriving a lot of pleasure from her actions.

Her slick hands continued their way up her lithe body; oiling her midriff and stomach, working their way up towards her full breasts; I strained my eyes to see as her fingers encircled the fleshy mounds. Her movements were slow and sensual and it seemed to me that there was a little more going on here than just skin protection!

The beautiful woman continued her massaging holding her arms up above her head and causing her tits to rise and fall as she spread the viscous liquid from her shoulders to her fingertips. Her fingers moved luxuriantly over her neck and face and then back down to her breasts again - It appeared that this part of her body was to receive the most attention!

There was no disguising the fact now that the woman was openly playing with her tits. The bottle of lotion hadn't been used for a few minutes and she seemed to revel in the feeling that her manipulations were eliciting; I could clearly see that the nipples were now swollen and puffy from the attention that they had received.

I continued to watch as the woman got up onto her knees and reached for the oil again. This time there was no pretence of sunbathing; her hands moved urgently over her breasts, pulling and tugging at the engorged nipples. I watched as one hand meandered its way slowly down her slick belly towards her hairless mound. Her head lolled back and her lips parted in a silent gasp as her fingers slowly and gently spread her labia and began to stroke a visibly hard clitty. I could see her body moving in jerks now as she used two fingers to openly masturbate.

My attention was brought back to my own needs as I looked on. My cock throbbed and twitched uncontrollably as I cupped my heavy, tight balls and stroked the length of my shaft. I needed to cum badly but also wanted to save it. I knew that the longer I waited and watched the better my final climax would be.

I tried to time my strokes with the fingers of the masturbating beauty on the roof as she climbed higher and higher towards a seemingly inevitable orgasm. Her body was starting to shake as she plunged her fingers faster and faster into her wet gash and pinched her nipples. Her hips gyrated back and forth and her lips moved as she gasped out her excitement.

And then she was back on the blanket again and rooting feverishly through a Hessian shoulder bag beside her. One hand searched while the other continued to provide the pleasure between her spread legs. With a look of triumph she finally removed her hand from the bag. She held a white tube in her hand. It was about eight inches in length and I quickly recognised it as a hand-held vibrator. I realised that she was about to finish herself off with the battery operated pleasure machine and gripped my tool in my hand preparing to join her in a mutual climax.

And then suddenly she stopped. Her head came up, a look of frustration painted clearly on her face. I scanned the roof to find the source of the disruption and caught my breath as I saw the familiar form of my wife Angela as she walked onto the roof.

I felt suddenly guilty that I had been spying on this woman with my wife in such close proximity but soon remembered that there was no way that either woman could see me - I guessed that Angela had also spotted the red-head sunbathing and had decided to tell her off for trespassing on Mrs. Dickson's roof!.

I was a little surprised that the woman wasn't more embarrassed at being caught openly masturbating by my wife - in fact her look of frustration had changed to one of acceptance and then anticipation. Slowly the truth began to dawn on me: This was obviously a pre-arranged meeting.

The red-head smiled as Angela drew closer. I could see Angela grinning as well as she approached and knelt down next to the woman. Her head lowered and the two women kissed deeply; a sensuous, erotic embrace that caused the blood to pound through my aching dick and my head swim. I tried to think back; had Angela ever shown and lesbian or bisexual tendencies? Certainly not to my knowledge. But the facts spoke for themselves; as the embrace continued the red-head returned the vibrator to her soaked pussy and continued where she had left off.

I looked on and stroked my cock as her hips rose and her back arched while she thrust the vibrator in and out of her pussy at lightening speed. I could see that she was almost at the point of climax and as Angela grabbed the bottle of oil and dripped some of the contents onto her lover's hot, bronzed skin, the woman's body began to shake violently. I trained the glasses directly between her legs and could almost feel her own excitement as I watched the liquid result of her orgasm seep from between her labia and trickle down between her rounded buttocks.

While her sexual companion was recovering, Angela took the opportunity to remove her own clothes. The weather being so warm she wasn't wearing very much; the tiny yellow top came off easily to reveal my wife's pert, firm breasts and I could clearly see that her nipples were already hard and tight - a sure sign that Angela is ready to fuck! The black pants followed quickly and I was a little surprised that she wore no underwear beneath them; another stark reminder that the encounter was planned in advance.

For a while the two women sat next to each other. Angela's fingers went immediately to her silky pussy and began masturbating while the red-head started to massage her breasts for her. Angela is a very sexual woman and it rarely takes her very long to become aroused. This occasion was no different and as my wife's lover slowly inserted the vibrator into her pussy, I saw Angela's mouth open in a sigh of contentment.

Angela's masturbation continued for several more minutes with her cumming at least once that I could see. The red-head was looking at her watch and pointing; it looked like the two lovers were on a tight time-frame. I wondered if they were finished and began to curse myself for not cumming myself while I was watching them. But no. It seemed that there was one final encore to come!

Arranging themselves into a position it seemed obvious they had enjoyed before, Angela and her lover both stretched out on their backs with their butts almost touching. My wife reluctantly removed the vibrator from her pussy and bit her lip with lust as the slick tube slid slowly out. The two women's bodies were now almost touching - their cunt's were only a few inches apart. The red-head took the vibrator from my wife and licked it. I could see the ecstatic expression on her face as her long, pink tongue lapped up my wife's juices. Her hand lowered slowly and pushed the sex toy down between their almost touching vagina's. I watched her twist the end and saw both woman gasp as the toy hummed into life.

Slowly and in perfect unison, Angela and her gorgeous lover began to move their bodies. Their hips seemed to float off the ground and grind forward trapping the vibrating toy between their sex lips. Their backs arched sensuously beginning a slow bump and grind motion that must have had them both moaning with unbridled lust. I squeezed my throbbing dick as I watched. The binoculars trembled as I tried to steady them with one hand while jerking myself towards climax with the other.

Up and down their bodies moved obscenely; back and forth becoming faster, more urgent as they strove towards their own orgasms. I couldn't hold back any longer. I could feel my shaft swelling in my hand. I knew I was there. Knew I was about to cum and there was nothing that would stop me now. The glasses shook as my whole body seemed to explode. I could hardly keep them still enough to see what was happening but it looked like the girls were cumming too. Both pairs of feet went up onto tip-toes and backs arched deeply. My wife seemed to shudder, stop and then shudder again as the orgasm ripped through her body. Legs thrashed and entwined. Arms beat noiselessly on the concrete roof and hips bounced up and down uncontrollably.

Their peak seemed to last for ages - much longer than my five or six seconds of explosive ejaculation - and it was only after a few minutes that both women seemed to relax and return to a sensual, post-copulation kiss.

I looked down at my wilted member and the streaks of gunge that I had shot against the bedroom wall. I was feeling quite tired now but I knew that a clean-up operation was needed before my wife's return.

I wondered what I should do. Should I come clean and say that I'd seen them? I thought not. I was not good at confrontations at the best of times and, anyway, knowing that they had been caught might have caused them not to see each other again, and that was the last thing I wanted to happen. No, the best thing to do was to keep quiet and return to bed and hopefully lull them into a sense of security. If they didn't know that their affair had been discovered there was nothing to stop them seeing each other again, I reasoned.

Although I didn't expect to get a lot of day-time sleep in the future, suddenly working the graveyard shift didn't seem to be such a bad idea after all!

The End.

English Bob
English Bob
2,427 Followers