My Roommate is My GF's Ex Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucas, Chris, and Riley throw a party. (Final Chapter)
8.3k words
4.49
78.2k
142

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,830 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE / DISCLAIMER

This series involves cuckolding, and contains both gay and hetero sex. If this does not interest you, you will not enjoy this story.

***

Things continued on the same trajectory for the rest of the week. Riley came over a couple of times. One night, we both sucked Chris's cock together before he fucked her in front of me in the living room again. The other night, he just took her into his bedroom for the entire evening and I could only sit outside, listening to them fuck, stroking myself.

One of the nights that she didn't come over, Chris and I were sitting on the couch, both in just underwear. I didn't usually just wear underwear around him, but I had started wanting to show off my toned body for him. I did catch him looking at me a few times, especially at my butt, and eventually he pulled his hard cock out of his boxers and motioned wordlessly for me to come to him. I eagerly got on me knees in front of him and blew him. While I was sucking him off, he called Riley on the phone and told her what I was doing. He held the phone to my mouth so she could hear me moaning on his dick, and I heard her giggling. Then he told her he was going to cum on my face and hung up the phone. He pushed my mouth off his dick, held me in place by my hair, and jerked his cock until he was spraying my face with his load. I caught as much as I could in my mouth.

The only thing that didn't happen was Chris fucking me. To be honest, I was a little disappointed by this. On Thursday, I even went to the mall after work and bought a few pairs of skimpy, brightly colored men's briefs, the kind I imagined gay guys wear. I wore a pair that evening, trying to show off my ass for him in the hopes that he'd want to pound me again. He definitely looked, and at one point squeezed and slapped my butt aggressively, but he didn't take it any further than that. Instead, Riley came over and that was the night he took her straight to his bedroom.

Saturday arrived, the day of the party we had decided to throw because my high school friend Ben was in town. I had set up plans to grab coffee with him in the afternoon just to catch up with him one-on-one. Before I left, Chris told me that while I was gone he would go out and pick up beer. Riley was there too, stringing up some lights as decoration.

I decided to take this opportunity to reiterate the point I had made before, as I had been getting a little nervous about it. "So, uh, guys, just to be clear, you all aren't going to be, like, playing around together at the party, right?"

"No, baby," Riley said, "we'd never want to embarrass you like that."

"Yeah, man," Chris agreed. "I might have you both riding my cock after the party's over, though."

My dick twitched at this, and I was glad I had put on one of the skimpy pairs of briefs I had gotten, this one with bright pink and blue stripes. "Ok, well...thanks," I said, a little awkwardly, and left to meet up with Ben.

When I walked into the coffee shop we had agreed to meet up at, I scanned the room for Ben. At first, I couldn't spot him, but then I saw a bearded guy with thick black hair sitting in the corner and realized it was him. He was wearing a v-neck t-shirt, a pair of sunglasses pulling the collar down a bit to reveal a tuft of chest hair, and skinny jeans. He looked a little hipster-ish, and was clearly in shape without being super muscle-bound or anything.

I walked up to him. "Hey, Ben!" I said. "I barely recognized you with the beard! You've certainly, uh, grown up a lot since we were teenagers."

He laughed a little and got up to give me a hug. "Lucas, how's it going, man? So great seeing you again." I realized that, other than putting on a little muscle, I probably looked much the same as the last time he saw me.

We ordered coffees and sat back down at the table in the corner. For a while we just chatted, catching up on our jobs and what we'd been up to the past several years. Ben was single and had a job that allowed him to travel a lot, which he said he enjoyed. I found myself a little in awe at how attractive he was - given everything that had happened in the past week, I was definitely more open to viewing guys in that way, but it was a little weird with Ben. We'd been friends since we were kids, and I remembered him when he was just an awkward teenager. But now it was like I was sitting across from a male model.

I told him that I had been dating this girl, Riley, for the past couple of months. "Yeah, I saw that on Facebook, man, congrats," Ben said. "I hope you don't mind my saying so, but I checked out some of the pictures she has posted and, dude, she is fucking hot as shit. You're a lucky guy."

I laughed and thanked him, thinking that he wouldn't be worried about offending me with that statement if he knew that my roommate had been fucking her in front of me for the past week. This thought made me realize I should probably let him know about Chris in advance of the party.

"So, uh, it was actually pretty weird, I introduced her to my roommate Chris for the first time last weekend," I said, "and it turns out they used to date in college. Crazy, right?"

Ben looked surprised and laughed. "Wow, man, that is some bad luck. How did that go?"

"They've actually both been really cool about it, it hasn't been too awkward," I said. "They're both back at my place now getting the place ready for the party."

"Are you serious?" Ben asked. "You left them alone together? I don't know if I could deal with that."

"Yeah, it's a weird situation, I guess, but I trust them both," I said. Ben just kind of shook his head a little, clearly incredulous but not wanting to say anything that might upset me.

He changed the subject, and we chatted for a few more minutes before he said he needed to get back to his hotel to get a little work done. "Sure, no problem," I said. "See you tonight, okay?"

"Yeah, can't wait, man," Ben said. "Let's get drunk together, we've never done that before." I laughed and agreed, and he left. His skinny jeans showcased his ass nicely and I watched him leave, my dick twitching in my pants a little.

***

By that evening, we had the place set up for a party. The couch and chair were moved up against the wall, the coffee table was moved into the hallway, and some folding chairs lined the perimeter of the living room. The center of the room was now empty so that people could dance. The fridge was well stocked with beer, and the kitchen counter was lined with all kinds of liquor.

Before things got started, I changed into a nice pair of jeans and a button-up shirt. Chris wore jeans and a tight-fitting blue t-shirt. Riley went into my room to change, and I was eager to see what she'd be wearing. When she emerged, I was stunned. A black skirt hugged her hips, stopping just an inch or two below her butt, and a white button-up blouse barely contained her perky tits, ending a couple inches above her waistline. The bottom button was undone so that you could see her belly-button from the right angles, and the top three buttons were undone to show off plenty of cleavage. You could directly see the top of the red bra she was wearing, the rest of it visible through the light fabric of the blouse.

I watched her enter the room and my jaw dropped. "You like?" she asked, doing a little spin for me and Chris. I just nodded. "Your friend is gonna be so jealous, huh?"

"Um, yes, that's for sure," I said, smiling. "I'm gonna have fun showing you off tonight."

Starting around nine, people started trickling in - mostly friends of Chris or Riley, as I was still pretty new in town and hadn't made all that many friends. Chris's friends Dan and Alex, whom Chris and Riley told me earlier that week had tag-teamed Riley in college on multiple occasions, arrived pretty early. Dan was a pretty typical jock with short, light brown hair. Alex was Latino, wearing a tank top that nicely fit his smooth, fairly muscled body. Just the thought of these two and Chris taking turns on Riley's pussy gave me a hard-on. Both of them gave Riley tight, lingering hugs, saying it was great to see her again and that she looked hot, but nothing too inappropriate.

A friend of mine from work, Steve, also showed up. He was a few years older than me but was a pretty cool guy. When I introduced him to Riley, he was clearly taken aback and told me I was the luckiest man in the world. I smiled, put my arm around her waist, and agreed with him.

Gradually the apartment became filled with the kind of young, attractive people I would have expected Chris and Riley to hang out with. I didn't know most of them, but they all seemed pretty cool. The guys were universally impressed with Riley's outfit, some of them getting a little grabby as they greeted her, but nothing out of line. Chris and Riley mostly kept their distance from one another, respecting my wishes. Dance music was playing and alcohol was flowing. Everything was going well.

Finally, at around 10, Ben arrived. I gave him a friendly hug as he entered and called Riley over to meet him. He looked her up and down as she walked over and said, "Wow, dude. Just...wow."

Riley likewise looked impressed as she looked Ben up and down. He was wearing the same clothes he'd had on before. "Lucas, you didn't tell me your friend was such a hottie!" she said, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Uh oh, I'm gonna have to keep my eye on you two," I said jokingly. We laughed and I got Ben a beer.

Chris walked up and said, "So, this is your old friend, huh?"

"Hey, Chris, yeah," I said. "Ben, this is my roommate, Chris."

"Nice to meet you," Chris said, shaking Ben's hand.

"Yeah, you too," Ben said, sizing Chris up.

"Let me know if you need anything, ok?" Chris said, grabbing a beer and returning to the crowd.

Ben turned to me. "You left your girl alone with that guy?"

I laughed. "Yeah, sure, man. Like I said, I trust them."

Ben looked at me skeptically. "I mean, I'm just saying, she's bound to feel...tempted around a guy like that, especially one she's fucked before."

I just waved him off dismissively. We took our drinks and moved into the crowd, mingling and dancing for a while. Ben started flirting and dancing with a hot brunette girlfriend of Riley's. They looked great together, and I couldn't help but sneak some glances at his body.

As Ben and the girl danced, Chris took me aside into the hallway, a little bit away from the rest of the crowd. "What's up?" I asked him.

"How you feeling?" Chris asked.

"A little buzzed," I said. "Having a good time."

"Good, good," Chris said. "I see you've been drooling over your friend the whole night."

"What?!" I said, surprised. "Ben?"

"Yes, Ben," Chris said. "You can't take your eyes off him."

"Oh, come on," I said. "We're just hanging out together, of course I'm looking at him."

"Looking at him, his ass, biting your lip, gazing into his eyes," Chris said dramatically, laughing.

"Whatever, man," I said, laughing too.

"So, what, you're saying you don't want to see what his dick looks like?" Chris asked.

I blushed a little, looking over at Ben as he danced. The girl he was dancing with was lifting his shirt up just a little, and I could see a trail of dark hair disappearing into his jeans. "I mean..." I said ambiguously.

Chris laughed. "I thought so. You know, I can probably make that happen."

I looked at him suspiciously. "What do you mean? How?"

He shrugged. "I have some ideas. Why? Want me to try?"

"Uh, no thanks. He's not even gay."

"Neither am I, but I still let you swallow my cum," Chris said.

"Ok, ok, keep it down."

"Dude, nobody can hear me," Chris said. "Look, here's the deal. You can say no right now and I obviously won't do anything. But if you don't say no, I'll go ahead, but we can set up a signal for you to give me if you want me to stop at any time. Like a safeword."

"A safeword?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's say, if at any time you go and change the music, I'll know that means you're uncomfortable and you want me to quit doing whatever I'm doing."

"But...what are you gonna be doing?"

He smiled cryptically. "That's for me to know and you to find out." I looked at him, then looked back over at Ben. He had his hands firmly on the girl's ass now, and she had lifted his shirt up a little further, revealing more of his flat stomach and that hot trail of hair. My dick hardened a little. "Come on, live a little," Chris prodded. "I promise I'll stop immediately if you give me the signal."

"...Okay," I said finally. "But seriously, don't do anything too crazy."

"You got it," Chris said, clapping me on the shoulder and walking to the kitchen. I saw him lining up shot glasses on the kitchen counter and pouring tequila into them. I rolled my eyes. Was his plan just to get everybody drunk until they all started stripping?

He called out "Shots!" to everybody and started distributing them, making sure that Ben, Riley, and I all got one. Everybody with a shot raised their glasses in the air, then downed their tequila.

As I felt the tequila's warmth move down my body, I saw Chris tap Riley on the shoulder and bring her into the hallway to talk away from the crowd. Riley leaned against the wall as Chris talked to her, and I noted her glance over at me. As I watched this, Ben walked up to me and said, "Hey, great party, man."

"Oh, uh, yeah, thanks," I said, turning my attention to him, trying not to look back over at Chris and Riley. "Saw you dancing up on one of Riley's friends."

Ben laughed. "Yeah, her name's Amy or Amelia or something. She's pretty hot, right?" I nodded. "I mean, not as hot as your girlfriend," Ben said, "but we can't all be so lucky. Where is she, anyway?" He started looking around the room, then spotted her up against the wall talking to Chris. Chris was leaning in pretty close, getting a good view down her blouse. His fingers were moving lightly up and down her arm. She was giggling. "Oh, uh..." Ben said. "Maybe you should go say something?"

What is Chris doing? I thought, but at the same time, my dick swelled in my jeans a little. Before I could do anything, Chris took Riley by the hand and walked her back into the room. As they passed us, Chris stopped and squeezed my shoulder, then asked, "Hey, bro, you mind if I dance with your girl a little bit? Just for old time's sake?"

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure, no problem," I said. Chris and Riley moved to the center of the room and started dancing. They started out facing each other, close together, but Chris's hands were only lightly touching Riley's waist, her hands only lightly touching his chest. Nothing inappropriate, but I had a feeling things were going to escalate, and my dick continued swelling.

"Dude," Ben said to me. "What are you doing?"

"What?" I said. "They're just dancing."

"Um, he was, like, staring down her shirt in the hallway just now," Ben said.

"Can you blame him?" I asked, trying to play it off.

Ben just looked at me. "Dude, you're funny."

Despite being kind of turned on, I was also embarrassed, and I didn't really see how this got me any closer to seeing Ben's dick. But I let it continue, if only out of curiosity. As we stood and watched, Chris and Riley started dancing more closely, her hands wrapped around the back of his neck, his hands resting on her lower back, touching her bare skin above her skirt, creeping down to her butt. I saw other people at the party, including Dan and Alex and my work friend Steve, start to notice this and glance over at me questioningly. Weirdly, the more people looked, the harder my erection got in my jeans.

Riley then turned around, and Chris started grinding on her a little, his head pressed rather closely against her neck. She was smiling with her eyes closed. "Uh, Lucas, I really think you should step in here..." Ben said.

I just kept watching and said weakly, "It's ok, I guess I'm just, uh, not really the jealous type. They're not even doing anything all that bad."

Then Riley crouched down and bent over so that her skirt crept up and the bottom of her butt was visible, slowly bringing her ass up Chris's legs until it was pressed up against his crotch. She did a little twerking motion, bouncing her ass up against him. Chris laughed, looked over at us and pointed down at her, then clearly gave her butt a firm squeeze, pulling the hem of her skirt up further with his fingers. There were a couple hoots from the crowd. I practically came in my pants right there.

Ben looked at me expectantly, not believing I was still standing there. "Ok, whatever, dude, if you're not going to stand up for yourself, I will," he said, then took a step forward toward Chris and Riley. "Hey, buddy, lay off, she's got a boyfriend!" he called out to him. The crowd got a little quieter. "I don't know why he's not saying anything, I guess maybe he's afraid you'll beat him up or something, but I don't have that same problem." There were some murmurs from the crowd, and Dan and Alex stepped forward a little behind Chris.

To be honest, I found it a little hot that these two were getting close to fighting, well, not exactly over me, but at least about me. But things were also starting to get a little out of hand and I thought about going to change the music to signal Chris to cut things out.

Chris smiled and put his hands up, saying, "It's okay, everybody, everything's fine. I'm sorry, man, I guess things were getting a little too heavy there, sorry about that." Ben seemed to relax a little, and the crowd's conversations started to pick up again. Chris, Riley, and Ben all moved to the side of the room toward me.

"Everything cool?" Chris asked me.

"Uh, yeah, no harm, no foul," I replied.

"We good?" Chris asked Ben.

"I guess, if he's okay," Ben said, referring to me.

"You're so sweet to stand up for my boyfriend's honor like that," Riley said to Ben, dragging her finger down his chest seductively. Ben looked at her, peeking at her cleavage and red bra, but stiffening at her touch, clearly not wanting to do anything inappropriate. He glanced over at me quizzically, clearly unimpressed that I wasn't doing anything to rein Riley in.

"How about another round of shots?" Chris asked.

"Sure, sounds good," Ben said, taking a step away from Riley.

As Chris went to the counter to line up more shots, a group of people, including the brunette Ben had been dancing with, told Riley they had to run to another party. "Aw, too bad!" Riley said, pouting. "Have fun!"

Before she left, the brunette took Ben aside, leaned in and kissed him, sliding a phone number into his front pocket. Ben smiled at her as she left, then said, "Damn, I was hoping I'd get some of that tonight. Now I'm gonna go home with blue balls."

"We'll see about that," Chris said, winking at Ben as he distributed shots to the remaining crowd, which had thinned considerably. Dan, Alex, and Steve were all still there, along with a handful of others. Everybody raised their glasses and downed their shots. I was definitely feeling pretty drunk at this point, and it looked like everybody else was too.

Chris, Riley, Ben and I made our way over to the couch. Chris, Riley, and I sat down, with Riley in the middle. Ben brought a folding chair over to the side of the couch and sat down. Dan, Alex and Steve were all talking to each other in a group nearby. Chris brought his arm around Riley as if she were his girlfriend. I just sat there, wondering where he was going with all this but getting undeniably turned on. "So it's a little funny how your boyfriend here didn't have any problems with you dancing up on me like that, huh, babe?" Chris asked Riley.

Riley giggled and rested her head drunkenly against Chris's shoulder, pulling his arm closer around her, then bringing her feet up so that they sat in my lap. "Yeah, he's not exactly protective of me like that," she said. "Not like you, Ben. It was so hot the way you stood up for me like that."

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,830 Followers