My Roommate is My GF's Ex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,854 Followers

From Ben's angle, he could see clearly down Riley's blouse, and I guess the brunette he had been dancing with had gotten him so worked up he could not avoid staring. "Uh, yeah, I can't really believe Lucas is just sitting there while you two cuddle like that, to be honest. Dude, what's the matter with you?"

I looked down, embarrassed. I thought about getting up to change the music, but then Riley's foot rubbed against my boner in my jeans and I got too turned on. "It's okay, Ben," I said. "They're just comfortable with each other, I don't have a problem with that."

"Yeah, they're comfortable all right," Ben said as he watched Chris's hand creep further down Riley's chest toward her breasts. "...because they used to fuck."

Riley giggled. "Well, that's true," Chris said. "Speaking of which, hey, Dan, Alex, come over here!"

Dan and Alex looked over, then took a few steps closer to the couch. Steve followed behind, seeing the way Riley and Chris were sitting together, laughing and shaking his head at me a little. Riley just kept rubbing my boner with her foot.

"What's up, man," Dan said. "I see you and Riley are reliving the good old days, huh?" He laughed.

Chris laughed. "Yeah, Ben here just brought up how we used to fuck. Remember some of those crazy nights we had?"

"Hell yeah, I do," Alex said, looking Riley up and down and rubbing his crotch openly. "We really worked you over, didn't we, baby?" Riley just giggled and nodded.

"Look at this poor bastard, he doesn't know what to do," Dan laughed, gesturing at me.

"Oh, come on, don't pick on Lucas," Riley said. "I get the feeling that he just, uh, kind of likes this." As she emphasized the word "feeling," she rubbed her feet on my crotch much more obviously. I sat up and pushed her foot away a little, partly out of embarrassment but also to keep from cumming in my pants. Everybody laughed. The handful of other people in the room were now glancing over at what was happening, clearly intrigued.

This is so humiliating, I thought to myself. So why am I not giving Chris the signal to stop?

"I really can't believe you, dude," Ben said. "Your girl is literally in her ex-boyfriend's arms right now, right in front of you, and you're just sitting there? You like it?"

I felt myself turning red. "Oh, he definitely likes it...a lot," Riley said. "Look." She pressed her feet against my jeans so that the outline of my hard-on was visible. There were gasps and laughter, and the other people at the party now crowded around, gawking and whispering to each other.

"Holy shit, dude," Ben said. "When did you become such a pussy?"

"Now you know why I felt okay when she was grinding her ass on my dick before," Chris said. He reached down and undid one of the buttons on Riley's blouse. Ben sat up a little to get a better look.

Riley sat up and spread her blouse open, revealing the top of her breasts, pushed up together in that sexy red bra. "Do you like what you see, Ben?" she asked. The other guys in the room murmured, and more than a few of them were rubbing their dicks through their pants.

"Fuck yes, I do," Ben said.

"You're really, really sexy, Ben," Riley said. "Do you mind if I sit on your lap?"

Ben looked over at me. "Look, dude, I don't think it's cool to horn in on other people's relationships, but if you're just gonna sit there with a hard-on, I'm not gonna turn this hot girl away when she's throwing herself at me."

"Um..." I said softly. "...it's okay, I don't mind."

"Thanks for giving your permission, baby, you're so cool about this kind of thing," Riley said, kissing me on the cheek before standing up and stepping over to Ben. He spread his legs and patted his thigh, smiling. She sat down on it and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"So..." Ben said to me, wrapping his arm around Riley and gripping the side of her bare midriff with his hand. "Exactly how far are you gonna let me take this before you object?" I just looked at him, my mouth dry. He turned to Riley and said, "hey, baby, it's getting kind of hot in here, don't you think?" She just nodded. "What if we, uh, just took this off..." He started unbuttoning her blouse, regularly glancing over at me to gauge my reaction. He pulled the blouse off entirely, then rubbed his hand up her flat stomach before giving one of her tits a squeeze through her bra. "You have a fucking amazing body."

"Hey, I've got an idea," Chris said. "There's, uh, let's see, one, two, three, four, five guys here," Chris said, counting himself, Ben, Dan, Alex, and Steve. "Sorry, bro, just counting the, uh, real men here," he added to me. "Ben's already got Riley's blouse off, and she's got, let's see, four more items of clothing on - shoes, skirt, bra, and panties. How about each of us take a turn taking off a different piece of clothing, and we'll see if Lucas here objects?" Everybody eagerly agreed. "Riley?" he asked.

She giggled. "Sounds like fun, this will be just like college." Some people in the rest of the crowd - guys and girls - gave a few hoots and claps, but also I saw a couple people discreetly leave the apartment, maybe feeling like things were getting too crazy for them, maybe just too embarrassed for me to be able to keep watching.

"Great, I'll start," Chris said, motioning for Riley to come over. She moved over to his lap, and he gave her a little kiss on the lips, then rubbed his hand from Riley's thigh all the way down her leg, then removed her shoes to a smattering of applause. "Next?" he said.

Riley got up and walked over to Dan. "Decisions, decisions," he said, rubbing his hands together. Everybody laughed. He turned Riley around so she was facing everybody, her butt pressing against his crotch, then brought his hands down to her waist and started wiggling her skirt off of her until it dropped limply to the floor, revealing a pair of red bikini briefs that matched her bra. More applause and whistles from the crowd.

She then moved to Steve, my co-worker. "Wait until the guys at the office hear about this," he said to me as he unhooked Riley's bra, pulled it off her chest, then threw it at me. He reached up and grabbed a breast with each hand, massaging them. "Wow, your girl has such nice tits," he said.

Ben started laughing. "Are you rubbing your cock, man?" he asked me. I looked down - it was true. Without really realizing it, I had started massaging my dick through my jeans. "You are fucking weird, dude," Ben said, shaking his head.

"He's not the only one who's turned on," Alex said, rubbing his fingers along the outside of Riley's panties. "These things are fucking soaked through." He slid his fingers underneath the fabric. She moaned lightly. He brought a thumb under either side of her panties, then slid them off.

Riley now stood before the crowd completely naked. She giggled and did a little spin. There was loud applause and cheering.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I had explicitly told Chris and Riley not to do this kind of thing - but at the same time, I could have just gotten up and changed the music to get Chris to stop, and I didn't. The fact was, I was eager to see what would happen next. And I could now definitely see how this could all lead to seeing Ben's cock, like Chris promised.

"I think this calls for more shots," Chris said. "Lucas, maybe you could handle that?" He reached over and slapped me on the back.

"Uh, yeah, sure, sounds good," I said, standing up. There were more murmurs and laughter from the crowd as I got shots for the guys who had just stripped my girlfriend naked.

"Why don't you bring the bottle over and we can make them body shots?" Alex said, squeezing Riley's tits and kissing her neck.

"You read my mind," Chris said. "Bring salt too, and there are lime slices in the fridge."

Chris pulled the coffee table into the room from the hallway and motioned for Riley to lie down on it. "Oh my god, I love doing these," Riley said excitedly.

When I went to get the supplies, I saw that a couple was in the kitchen making out, two people I didn't know. As I gathered everything, the girl dropped to her knees, pulled the guy's cock out, and started sucking it. The guy looked at me and smiled, making a little "rock on" gesture with his hands and saying, "Great party, dude. Uh, sorry about your girlfriend."

I brought the tequila bottle, salt, and a bowl of lime slices over and handed them to Dan. "Thanks, pussy," he said, smirking.

"You're welcome," I said, then sat down in a folding chair in the corner, a little out of the way. I rubbed my cock through my jeans more openly now, wanting to just take it out but not feeling quite ready to do that, even though nobody was paying very much attention to me anymore.

One after another, the guys took body shots off of Riley's naked body. Most of them sprinkled the salt on her neck, but when it was Ben's turn, he sprinkled it right on her left tit so that he could suck on her nipple. Then they each slurped the tequila from her belly button and licked up lemon juice from her upper thigh, near her dripping pussy. Again, when it was Ben's turn, he took things a step further, skipping the lemon juice entirely and just giving her pussy a lick directly as she moaned.

Finally, Riley got off the table and declared, "My turn!" She approached Ben, who wrapped his hands around her and grabbed her ass. "May I use your body for my shot, please?" she asked him.

"It would be my pleasure," Ben said, slapping her ass and making her squeal. She pulled Ben's shirt off over his head, revealing a hairy chest with well-defined but not overly bulky pecs.

"Mmmmm," she said, "you are so fucking sexy." She undid his belt and started unbuttoning his pants. This is it, I thought, I'm gonna get to see it.

Riley pulled Ben's pants down, revealing a pair of dark blue trunks that contained a nicely sized and very hard cock. She got down on her knees and looked up at Ben, biting her lower lip as she reached her fingers up to his waistband. As she pulled his underwear down, his cock popped out and slapped her in the face. It was about the same size as Chris's, maybe a little thicker. Chris looked over at me and winked, nodding his head as if to say, "you're welcome." I smiled at him and mouthed "thank you." He just smirked.

"May I kiss it, or are you still trying to protect the honor of my boyfriend?" Riley said.

Ben laughed. "Well, I think I should ask his permission first. What do you say, Lucas, are you okay with your girlfriend kissing my dick?"

My hand was clearly grasping my cock through my jeans. "Um, yeah, it's okay," I said. Everybody laughed, amazed at me allowing this.

Riley started suckling on the tip of Ben's dick. He placed a hand lightly on the back of her head and groaned. "I still think it's totally fucked up you're letting this happen, but I guess I should thank you, dude."

Riley took her mouth off his dick and said, "He probably wants to thank you for feeding his girlfriend a real man's cock. Now can I have my body shot please?"

Riley laid Ben down on the coffee table. His erection pointed straight up in the air. I licked my lips staring at it. She sprinkled salt on his neck, poured tequila in his belly button, and squirted lime juice at the base of cock. She licked his neck seductively, then slurped up the tequila, and finally licked up the lime juice, then allowed her tongue to continue up his hard-on until she reached the tip, then engulfed the whole thing with her mouth. Ben groaned.

"So, uh, are we all gonna fuck this slut or what?" Steve asked blatantly. Dan and Alex laughed.

"I like the way you think, Steve," Chris said, and pulled his shirt over his head. The others followed suit, all stripping their clothes off.

At this point, several people in the crowd decided to leave to give these guys their privacy, but plenty stayed to watch. The guy in the kitchen was still getting a blowjob, and another couple in the living room started making out against the wall. I shrugged, took my own shirt off and pulled my jeans off. I kept my briefs on, but pulled the waistband down to free my cock and started stroking it openly.

As Ben got his dick sucked, he looked over at me and laughed again. "You're actually just gonna sit there and jerk off while your girl gets gangbanged in front of you?"

I nodded and moaned, "Mmmhmmm, this is fucking hot, thank you for putting on this show for me."

Chris laughed, standing next to Riley as she brought her hand up and started stroking his cock while she blew Ben. "Actually, he's pretty used to this by now. I've been fucking his girl in front of him all week."

Ben looked surprised. "You're kidding me." Chris just shook his head. Ben laughed again, then sat up on the coffee table while Riley kept sucking. He reached down and slapped her ass. "You're such a bad girl," he told her.

She looked up at him, "Mmm, I know, I need to be punished."

"Bend over on the couch," he ordered her. He pulled the couch away from the wall first so that somebody could stand on the other side. Then she got in position.

Steve walked around to the other side and pulled her head onto his cock, which, as it turned out, was ridiculously big, looking to be about 9 inches long and certainly the biggest of the group. Riley looked at it and said, "Whoa," then eagerly slipped her lips around it. "Oh, fuck yeah," he groaned as he started fucking her face.

Ben lined his cock up against her pussy and said, "Don't worry, Lucas, I'll fuck her extra hard so she knows what a bad little slut she's being." I groaned. He looked so fucking strong and masculine as he slid his cock easily inside her. He slapped her ass a few times as he started pounding her roughly. Chris kneeled on the couch next to her so she could give him a handjob while she got fucked from both ends.

I looked around the room. Dan and Alex, who both had cocks that looked like they were between 7 and 8 inches, were just stroking themselves and watching, waiting their turn. The couple in the living room was moving along nicely, with the guy on his knees, the girl leaning against the wall with her skirt hiked up, his face between her legs, eating her out. The couple in the kitchen had proceeded to fucking, the girl bent over the kitchen counter while the guy took her from behind.

I just took it all in, slowing down the pace of my stroking to make sure I lasted. Then Chris, his cock still being jerked off by Riley, looked over at Dan and Alex and said, "Hey, guys...remember that Ian kid from college?"

"That closet case queer who ended up slobbering all over our dicks?" Alex asked.

Chris nodded in my direction. Dan and Alex both looked over at me, sitting in the corner shyly. They stroked their cocks slowly. "Really?" Dan asked.

"Yep," Chris said.

"Well, then..." Alex said, as they both started walking slowly toward me. "Maybe we should put him to good use while we wait for Riley's pussy." I swallowed, then bit my lower lip as they each stood in front of me, side by side, their dicks sticking out threateningly at me.

"Go on," Dan said.

Ben slowed the pace of his fucking slightly as he watched me wrap my lips around Dan's cock and grab Alex's with my hand. "No way..." he said. "Just when I think things can't get any crazier, he starts blowing a guy."

"Fuck, he's good, too," Dan said.

"He's had some practice," Chris said. Ben shook his head then returned to fucking Riley aggressively.

"Stop hogging him," Alex said, moving my head over to his cock. I licked it up and down then started playing with the head with my tongue.

"He takes it in the ass, too, if you're interested," Chris said.

Dan laughed. "No thanks, I'm gonna hold out for Riley's pussy." Alex agreed. I was a little disappointed.

Riley took her head off Steve's cock and looked up at him. "Can you put this giant thing in my pussy now?" she asked him.

Steve grinned and looked at Ben. "Guess it's my turn." Ben reluctantly complied, slipping out of Riley's pussy as Steve moved around to the other side of the couch.

"Let me use her mouth for a little while," Chris said to Ben.

"Go for it, bro," Ben said.

When Steve slid his cock inside Riley, she let out a guttural groan, unable to pay attention to Chris's cock as he wagged it in her face. "Hooooly fuck," she said, "I think this is the biggest cock I've ever taken. Are all the guys in your office this big?"

"Why don't you come in on Monday," Steve said, grabbing onto her ass as he fucked her. "We'll take you into the supply closet one by one and you can find out."

She moaned, and so did I on Alex's cock. Ben took a step toward me, and I eyed his cock lustfully as he stroked it. I took Alex's cock out of my mouth and said to Ben, "Um...want me to help you out there?"

Ben smirked at me. "You'd like that, huh?" I nodded eagerly. "Never would've thought you'd end up being a fucking queer," he said. "But I guess since you've given me so much tonight, it would be cruel to deny you what you want." He stepped toward me, and Dan and Alex made room. I immediately started sucking Ben's balls, then took his cock all the way down my throat. I was in heaven.

As I sucked, I heard Steve say to Dan, "Hey, bro, could you grab my phone out of my pants pocket?" Dan did, then handed the phone to Steve. Steve turned it on, then started aiming it down at his cock entering Riley's pussy. "Hey, Lucas, I'm gonna send a few pics to the guys in the office, okay?"

I just moaned, too focused on Ben's cock to think about the consequences. I got out of the chair and got on my knees, sticking my butt out a little. Chris must have noticed what I was doing and wanted to encourage it, because he said to Ben while he fucked Riley's face, "His ass looks pretty nice in those little briefs, huh?"

Ben looked down at my ass, which I wiggled a little, and said, "Yeah, it actually kind of does, dude. You said you've fucked him before?"

"Yeah, earlier this week. Tighter than any pussy I've ever had, dude," Chris said. I smiled a little as I kept sucking Ben off.

Ben groaned a little and said, "Man, I might just have to try that. What do you think, you fucking bitch?"

I moaned, took his cock out of my mouth, and said submissively, "You can take my ass any way you want, sir."

"God damn..." Ben said, amazed.

"Hey, uh, what do you say we tag team him in his bedroom?" Chris said, taking his cock out of Riley's mouth.

"Sure," Ben said, just staring down at me with pure lust in his eyes. He had gone from seeing me as his childhood friend to seeing me as a little pussy boy born to get fucked. "Get your ass up, faggot." I got up and looked around the room. The couple in the kitchen were gone, they must have finished and left. In the living room, the girl was pressed up against the wall while the guy fucked her, both of them still half-clothed. Ben grabbed my ass aggressively and pushed me toward the hallway.

"You guys can take Riley into my room and show her a good time, okay?" Chris said.

"Yeah, Steve, time to share," Alex said. Steve reluctantly removed himself from Riley's pussy. Dan, Alex, and Steve eagerly pushed her toward Chris's room so they could keep taking turns on her.

Meanwhile, Ben kept pushing me toward my room, with Chris following. When I walked through the door, he pushed me onto the bed, and I raised my ass up, trying to show it off for him. The doors to Chris's and my room both stayed open, so I could easily hear Riley's moans as she got fucked, and she would be able to easily hear me.

"Take those little fucking boy panties off," Ben ordered. I did. Chris moved around to the head of the bed and kneeled in front of me, shoving his cock in my mouth.

"Fuck this little bitch," Chris said to Ben, slapping my ass.

"Oh, I am," Ben said. "You hear me, faggot? I think you're a pathetic little bitch boy, and I'm gonna fuck you like a pathetic little bitch boy."

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,854 Followers