My Roommate is My GF's Ex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,848 Followers

I groaned. Ben spat on his hand, lubed his cock up, and shoved it inside me in one stroke. I practically screamed at the pain, but Ben didn't relent, he just started pounding.

"Shut the fuck up and suck your superior roommate's cock," Ben said, grabbing my ass. I quickly got past the pain and started enthusiastically backing up on Ben's cock, while Chris grabbed the back of my head and forced me to deepthroat him. "Dude, you weren't kidding about how tight he is. I should've been fucking this tight little ass in high school."

They kept pounding me from each end like that for about fifteen minutes, then Ben turned me over on my back, held my legs in a V, and took me that way. My cock bounced against my abs. My moans started hitting a higher register and I felt something I'd never felt before. My cum started bubbling up from my balls and I felt my cock squirting my load all over my chest and abs.

"Holy shit, he's cumming without even touching himself," Chris said. He couldn't hold back anymore, took his cock out of my mouth, and started spraying his load all over my face.

"Fuck yeah, you ready to take my cum, pussy?" Ben said.

"Fuck yes, Ben, please pump your load into me," I begged.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," Ben groaned, and I felt his cock twitching inside of me. When he was done, he slid out of me and slapped my ass.

"Hoo," he exhaled, wiping sweat from his forehead. Chris sat on the bed with his back against the headboard. I just kept lying there.

We could hear the sounds of Riley still getting fucked in the other room. "Oh my godddd, I'm cumming agaiiiinnnnn," I heard her scream, followed by hoots and high fives from the guys.

"All right, well..." Ben said. "I think I'm gonna go take a shower and then join the rest of them. I want to leave my cum inside both of you."

I just groaned. He tossed me a towel that had been lying on the floor, and I wiped the cum off my face and torso. Ben left, and I heard the shower running. I scooted up the bed a little bit, and Chris moved down so we were lying next to each other. I turned to look him in the eyes and smiled. "Um...thanks," I said.

He smiled back. "No problem," he said.

I leaned toward him and kissed him lightly, then pulled back. He took the side of my face with his hand and kissed me again, slipping his tongue into my mouth. We made out like that for a few minutes.

He got up, picked up my underwear, tossed it to me so I could put it on, then closed the bedroom door and got back into bed.

"Mind if I sleep here?" he asked. "My room's, uh, somewhat occupied."

I laughed. "Sure, I don't mind." We got under the sheets. I turned over so my back was facing him, and waited. Soon enough, he slipped his arm around me and pressed his body up against mine. I sighed contentedly.

We fell asleep that way.

***

EPILOGUE

Riley woke up the next morning, tangled up between Dan and Alex. All of them were naked. She thought back to last night. She remembered Steve cumming inside her with that big beautiful dick of his, and Dan had cum down her throat, and Alex had cum on her tits. Then Ben had walked in and given her a quick, final fuck before adding his load to Steve's. It had been great.

Steve and Ben must have left afterward, leaving her with just these two. She got out of bed and stretched lazily. Through the wall, she could hear some soft moaning and talking. Chris must be fucking Lucas again, she thought. She had absolutely loved watching that the last time, so she left her bedroom and walked to Lucas's bedroom door.

Placing her hand on the knob, she pressed her head against the door. She could hear the two of them moaning, and she felt her pussy get a little wet.

Slowly, she turned the knob and opened the door. "Hey guys," she started saying, "sounds like you're having f-"

She froze, stunned at what she was seeing. Chris was on his back, his legs wrapped around Lucas, and Lucas was sliding his cock in and out of Chris's ass. They were both covered in sweat. Lucas's face was inches away from Chris's, and they were staring intensely into each other's eyes.

Chris looked over at her, looking surprised and embarrassed. "Oh, fuck..." he said.

Lucas looked over too, pausing his fucking. "Hey, uh, can you give us a little privacy?" he said.

She just stared for a second, stunned, then nodded and started to close the door. As she did, she heard Lucas tell Chris, "It's okay," then saw Lucas lean down and kiss him. The last thing she saw before closing the door was the two of them making out as Lucas picked up the pace of his fucking.

She couldn't believe what she had seen, but she also had never - despite everything that had happened this week - seen anything so hot. She felt herself slide down the door until she was sitting on the floor, her legs spread, listening to Chris moan and start to beg for Lucas to fuck him harder. She pressed her fingers into her pussy, having a small orgasm almost immediately. As she pressed her ear to the door and kept touching herself, she thought: I could get used to this.

THE END

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,848 Followers