My Roommate Wins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't think Anna had had that much to drink, so I couldn't figure out what the deal was. Why was she acting this way? When his whole hand was clean, Ty looked around and finally saw me standing at the edge of the dance floor. I can only imagine the look I had on my face, but Ty waved at me like nothing was wrong. He even used the hand that had been fingering my girlfriend. The nerve of that bastard.

Anna was still out of breath when they walked over but otherwise gave no indication of what she had allowed to happen. "Hey, I see you found a couple of bottles. Let's get out of here and take them home. I've got some shot glasses we can use." On the walk home I tried to walk side by side with them again, but there were too many people on the sidewalk and I somehow ended up walking in front of them. Anna was leaning on Ty for a little support, but didn't seem too drunk. Maybe things had just gotten out of control in the heat of the dance. But whenever I looked back behind me, I could see that Ty had put his arm around her and was letting his wander between the small of her back and her ass.

Anna was doing nothing to stop this, even though I was barely feet in front of them. We finally got back to the apartment and Ty disappeared to find his shot glasses. I took the opportunity to lean in and kiss Anna, but something had changed. She was hesitant to kiss me. I suggested we go back to my bedroom and let Ty do shots by himself.

She shook her head no. "It would be rude to leave him now. We've been having so much fun, let's do a couple shots and then we will call it a night. I promise."

I wasn't very happy with this, but again, what was I going to do? Any argument might ruin the night and I was bound and determined to get laid tonight. While I was still wrestling with this dilemma in my head, Ty walked in with the shot glasses and handed them to us. He quickly poured a round, and we all took a seat. One shot was quickly followed by a couple more. I had had quite a bit to drink at the party and now with the shots I was really beginning to feel the alcohol hit me.

We were just sitting around talking and bullshitting each other when all of a sudden Ty sat up straight. "Have either one of you ever done any body shots before?"

I should have known better, but in my drunken state I only mumbled that I had never tried one. I wasn't entirely sure what it was, I only knew I hadn't done it. Anna had never done one either from what she said. "I've always wanted to try one, but I've never had the opportunity."

"Well that counts as part of the college experience, so lets give it a try!" Once Ty had an idea, he followed through on it without hesitation. "Chris can go first. Anna, put a little salt on your neck here." Ty then handed her a shot glass. "Put the shot glass between your boobs and hold still while I pour the tequila in." He then gave her a wedge of lemon for her mouth. "Now Chris, you're gonna lick the salt from her neck, drink the shot, and take the lemon wedge from Anna's mouth."

I got to my feet shakily. Anna was standing very still. I leaned in and tongued Anna's neck, getting all the salt off. I felt her shiver a little bit at my tongue on her neck. I then took the shot glass between my lips and tipped it back. When I drank it I leaned in and gave Anna the hottest kiss I could manage around the lemon wedge.

"Excellent," said Ty. "Now it's your turn Anna. Chris, you're gonna have to take your shirt off buddy. Put some salt on your neck for me. Now lay back and hold still. Good, and the lemon wedge in your mouth. Go ahead Anna."

Anna followed the same steps I had. I shuddered a little bit too when I felt her lick my neck. In my drunken and horny state I needed very little to get me going. Another hot kiss followed when she went to take the lemon wedge out of my mouth. Ty let it continue on for a minute, taking another shot for himself. I wasn't paying much attention. I could feel Anna getting into the kiss and I felt sure that this was going to be it for her and we could finally go back to my bedroom. Anna started to pull back and I tried to go with her, keeping our lips together. I got a little dizzy though and fell back onto the couch. "Ok, my turn," said Ty.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. This was going way too far. It was one thing for me to do a body shot off Anna, but I'll be damned if I was gonna let Ty do a body shot off of her too. I managed to sit up this time. "Not a chance, Ty. I'm sure you've done more than your fair share of body shots at all the parties you have been to. You've had your 'college experience.' We've had enough for one night." I looked over at Anna for support but she was not being helpful at all.

"Hey man, fair is fair. You can't expect me not to have a little fun too. Besides, it's not like I'm getting her naked or anything. And we are barely going to kiss. Just relax, there's nothing to worry about."

Anna turned to me then. "It's only fair. I see no reason why he can't do one off me." I was beaten and I knew it. I was back in between a rock and a hard place, not wanting to ruin what until now had been an ok evening. I watched uneasily as Anna rubbed a strip of salt on her neck and then set a shot glass down in her cleavage. Ty poured a shot for me, then moved to the glass between Anna's breasts. I downed my shot as I watched Ty get ready to do his shot.

Anna presented her neck to him and Ty leaned down to lick her. He seemed to be doing this awful sensually, and I noticed Anna shivered as the liquid in the shot glass slopped around a little bit. Ty knelt down and steadied her with his big black hands at her side while he leaned in and captured the shot glass with his mouth. I could see his thumbs were playing with the undersides of her breasts as he leaned back and tipped the liquid into his mouth. He rose up slightly and took the lemon wedge from Anna's mouth, kissing her slowly. He was blocking my view but I'm almost positive that he had both hands on Anna's breasts while he kissed her.

They finally parted and I could see Anna was breathing heavily. She took a step back from Ty, and I could see the fire in her eyes. "Ok, my turn. Anna will do one off me now."

There was no argument this time. Ty took off his shirt, revealing his muscular upper body. He poured us both shots, and then handed one to me. By now, the alcohol was really getting to me and one more would probably put me under. Anna was handling it better because she had been dancing all night and had burned more of it off. I did my shot and watched as Ty balanced his on his stomach and put the salt on his neck. Anna leaned in and slowly licked the salt off his neck, but when she got to the shot glass Ty gave a sudden jerk and it spilled onto his pants.

There was no way that wasn't done on purpose. "Ah shit, I'm sorry. Anna did such a good job of cleaning my neck that I just jerked a little bit. I'm gonna take my pants off, I don't want to be sitting here looking like I pissed my pants." Before I could say anything, Ty had his pants down around his ankles, leaving him clad only in a pair of boxers.

Anna and I could both see the outline of something huge hiding behind his boxers. As Anna continued to stare, Ty's dick began to slowly grow. Shaking herself out of it, Anna turned away. She saw the shot glass on the floor and bent over to pick it up. She had totally forgotten what she was wearing, or rather, what she wasn't. She gave Ty a perfect view of her bald pussy and that caused his dick to start inching its way through the flap in his boxers. He wasn't even fully hard yet and he was already much larger than I am.

Anna turned around and started to hand the shot glass back to Ty. She gasped when she saw his quickly hardening cock sticking out of the flap of his boxers. "I didn't think it was possible for something to get that big," she mumbled. Indeed, Ty's cock looked like it had hit the ten inch mark and was very thick, almost like one of those long flashlights. Anna was breathing hard and unconsciously licking her lips.

"Anna," I said. "Quit staring, you're gonna embarrass the guy." I was trying to joke my way out of this and hope that this ended things for the evening.

"Touch it," said Ty. It wasn't really an offer or a request, more like an order. Anna was frozen on the spot, her eyes wide. I could see she really wanted to, but she kept looking back at me. I certainly wasn't going to give her my permission. I tried to stand and grab for Anna, but Ty pushed me back onto my couch with a menacing look. Even if I had been sober I don't think I could have resisted the force of his push, he was just that much bigger and stronger.

Anna reached her hand out slowly and finally touched the head of Ty's cock. He gave a soft moan and his cock jerked a little bit. Anna pulled her hand back, but quickly returned to Ty's cock and began stroking it. It looked even bigger in her tiny hand, her fingers couldn't touch together when they wrapped around his cock. She began to slowly jack him off. "It's so big," she mumbled.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Anna was jacking off my roommate right in front of me. And I was just sitting here letting this happen. "Anna," I said a little more forcefully. I wanted her to snap out of it. She turned to me like she was in a trance.

"I'm sorry, Chris. I want to try it so bad. I want to feel it. I still love you, but I have to try it out." I was stunned by this.

"Anna, you're just drunk and not thinking clearly. Lets go to bed and you will feel better in the morning." I stood up, but made no move towards Anna this time. She had not stopped pulling on Ty's cock, in fact her hand was moving faster.

"You can go to bed if you want to. I will be in in a few minutes." Against my better judgment, I walked away. I was angry with Anna and didn't want to argue with her with Ty standing around. I waited in the bedroom for a few minutes, but Anna didn't come in. I opened the door and listened, but I couldn't hear anything coming from the living room. I walked back quietly and peeked in, expecting things to have calmed down. I was dead wrong.

Anna was wrapped up in Ty's arms, kissing him passionately. I could see their tongues dueling back and forth as Anna continued to jerk off Ty. Breaking the kiss, Anna leaned down and began to lick the head of Ty's cock like a lollipop. She slowly began to work more and more of his cock into her mouth. I don't know where she had learned to do this. She had never given me a blow job and had claimed she had never given anyone else one either. But she was working Ty's cock like a pro. She couldn't get very much into her mouth so she would pull off and lick the parts she couldn't reach. Ty had leaned back and was just letting her do her thing.

After a few minutes, Ty's cock had fully hardened. It was standing proud and tall and with Anna holding it up I could see gigantic balls hiding underneath his cock. Ty pulled Anna up and got to his feet. He towered above her and Anna stared up at him in a wide eyed trance. Reaching around, Ty grabbed the zipper and began to unzip the dress. The zipper ran all the way from the middle of the back down to just above Anna's ass. With the zipper all the way down the dress was starting to fall away.

Anna 's hands came up to her breasts, clasping the dress to her body. She seemed unsure of herself and I was hoping that this would be the end of it. She looked down and saw Ty's cock sticking straight out and hard, then looked back up at Ty. She moved her hands and the dress fell into a puddle at her feet. They stood there, drinking in the sight of each other. Ty leaned over and began to kiss Anna while her arms went around his neck. She looked like she was trying to suck his tongue out of his mouth. Ty tried to pull away but Anna was having none of that. She held on and went with him, wrapping her legs around his waist.

Their kissing continued and Anna began to hump herself against Ty. I could clearly see the wetness she was leaving behind. She was moaning continuously until Ty finally broke the kiss. She looked so sexy with Ty in a way she never had with me. There was a fire in her eyes. Ty began to kiss and nibble around her neck, working his way down to her breasts. "Oh my God, Ty! I want your big black cock so bad! My pussy is so wet thinking about you sliding that big cock in and out of my tight little pussy."

Anna had her arms around Ty's head, pulling him to her breast as she arched herself up, offering him more of her body. Ty sounded like he was growling and I could see his cock sliding along her pussy lips. He pulled back some and suddenly the head of his cock was lined up with Anna's pussy. Anna felt him at her entrance and began to push down. I saw her grimace as his cock tried to push its way in. All of a sudden there was a popping sound and the head was in.

Anna shuddered uncontrollably. She slowly began to slide up and down, taking just a little bit more on each downward thrust. Ty was still sucking her breasts and supporting her weight. Slowly but surely, Anna took all of Ty. How she managed to fit that whole cock in her pussy, I'll never know. They were slowly kissing now, lost in their own world of lust.

Ty began to slide Anna up and down on his cock, slowly at first. He would bring her up until only the head remained in and then slide her back down. His whole cock was completely soaked. Anna had her head thrown back as Ty began to pick up speed. "Fuck my tight little pussy Ty! God, you're so big! I love your hot black cock in my pussy!"

Her dirty talk was getting to Ty, and he was really picking up speed, just hammering away at her pussy. Anna was moaning loudly as Ty began to get in on the act. "Your pussy is so tight around my cock, it feels like you're gonna squeeze the cum right out of me. You know you're never gonna be the same after this right? You will always need a big cock stuffing your pussy."

That thought hit me like a punch in the stomach. I hadn't even considered that. I started to move into the room but I thought it was already too late. Anna was bouncing furiously on Ty under her own power when all of a sudden she came to a stop. I will never forget how hard she came that first time. I thought her whole body was going to explode, but she went through one shuddering climax and then went flying off on another one a couple strokes later. Her pussy was squirting around Ty's cock and she finally clamped her arms and legs around Ty and held herself still.

For the longest time, no one moved. Ty just stood there, still supporting Anna, her pussy juice running down his legs. The whole apartment smelled like sex now. Finally Anna raised her head up and gave Ty a long slow kiss. "Take me to bed, Ty. Fuck me. Make me your little slut. I want you to fuck me and cum in my pussy all night long."

Ty didn't need to be asked twice. They left the living room and walked right past me without a glance, into the hallway towards Ty's bedroom. The door was left open and I slowly drifted over to watch again. I felt like I was having an out of body experience. Like I was watching myself watch my girlfriend being fucked by my roommate. My dick was hard, which made me disgusted with myself. I shouldn't be turned on, I should be in a murderous rage. I was angry sure, but truth be told, I was too astonished by what I had witnessed to do anything.

Ty still had not cum, but he was working very hard on fixing that. Anna was flat on her back with her legs wrapped around Ty, taking his whole cock into her pussy. She was moaning her head off while Ty fucked her with long strokes. Anna was having one orgasm after another, when all of a sudden Ty began to get close.

"Oh shit, I'm so close! I'm gonna fucking cum in your pussy."

"Do it, Ty! Make me pregnant with a big black baby! Cum deep in my pussy! Make me your little white slut! Make me a slut for your big black cock!"

Ty roared like a gigantic bear and buried himself in Anna's pussy. "Oh my God, I can feel your cum shooting into my pussy! God keep filling my pussy up with your cum! This is your pussy! Cum in your pussy!"

Eight times I counted, Ty's balls contracted and shot his cum into Anna. I couldn't believe how much he came. None of it was coming out though. Anna's pussy was plugged tight.

I turned away and went back to my room. Finally alone, I pulled out my dick and began to jerk it off, cumming almost immediately. I lay awake and listened to what was happening on the other side of the wall. It didn't take long before I heard them kissing and before long Ty was fucking Anna again.

This went on all night long. I had heard Ty do some marathon fucking before, but never like this. It was like he had an unlimited supply of cum in him tonight. What was driving him? Was it seducing his roommate's girlfriend right in front of his eyes? Or was it just being with Anna? They fucked at least 5 times on the bed, and then there was one in the shower. I had gone in, knowing they wouldn't notice me, and had seen Anna pinned to the shower wall, her legs wrapped around Ty as his cock slid in and out of her pussy.

The next morning, I peeked into the bedroom. Anna's head was lying on Ty's chest with one leg slung over his. They looked so sexy together, I couldn't believe it. They looked like they belonged together. The difference in their skin color was very erotic. I left the room and went into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I had a lot of thinking to do. What was going to happen next?

About two hours after I got up, I finally heard a noise coming from the hallway. Anna was slowly taking Ty into her pussy. She was teasing him, taking him slowly a little bit at a time and then raising back up. Finally Anna had taken him all the way in. She really went to work then. She was sitting up and bouncing on Ty's cock while his big hands played with her breasts. Sobriety had not lowered Anna's inhibitions any and she was being very noisy.

"God Ty! I love your big cock in my pussy! You fill me so good. I've never been fucked so good! Keep fucking me baby! Cum in my pussy! Make me cum all over your black cock. I love feeling it stretch my little white pussy!" For close to 30 minutes Anna rode Ty to one orgasm after another. When Ty began to get close, I could hear him growl way back in his throat.

"Oh God, I can feel you cumming! Cum in my pussy! Make me a baby Ty! I'm yours! Make me your little white slut!"

"You want my baby? You gonna be my little slut?"

"Yes! I only want your cock! You make me feel so good! I want all your babies! I'll fuck you whenever you want. However you want."

Ty roared and unleashed another huge load of cum into Anna's pussy. Anna's whole body convulsed as she came herself. She collapsed onto Ty and they lay there together, catching their breath. I couldn't stand to watch any longer and went back to my room. I fell asleep and woke up several hours later when Anna crawled onto the bed with me.

"Hey," she said. She seemed really nervous. Objectively I couldn't blame her. We were talking for the first time since Ty had taken her from me. She had taken a shower at some point, but I could still smell Ty on her. She looked tired, but happy.

"What happened," I asked. I couldn't wait to hear her answer.

"I never intended for this to happen. It really was supposed to be you and me last night." I must have looked skeptical because she started talking fast, trying to get it all out. "All that dancing with Ty, we started dancing so close. At first it wasn't a problem, but I could feel him getting hard. I didn't want to say anything or embarrass him. And then it started to feel really good. During that last dance Ty's arm felt so good wrapped around me. Before I knew what was going on, Ty had put two fingers in me. It felt so nasty, and so good at the same time. I had never done anything like that before and he made me cum so hard.