My Roommate Wins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we left, I thought that would be the end of things. I really only intended to do a couple of shots and then go to bed with you. Then those body shots started. When Ty took his clothes off, I just couldn't help myself. I wanted him so bad. He fucks me so good. It's so much better."

I looked at her in horror. Anna seemed to realize what she had said. "I'm sorry, Chris. I didn't mean it like that."

She was lying, anyone could see that. That was exactly how she meant it. "He is just so big and it goes so deep. I've never had such a big cock. I felt things with him that I've never felt before."

I sat there silently. Anna didn't really seem repentant, just stating things as they happened. Finally I spoke. "I heard you telling him things. You're his little slut, you want his baby, you only want his cock. Was that just talk in the heat of the moment?"

"I don't know. I want to be with you, but I'm so confused. If Ty tried for me again, I don't think I could resist him. Just thinking about what we did last night and this morning is getting me all horny again. It's like I can't get enough."

I didn't know what else to say. I leaned back quietly on the bed, deep in thought. Anna tried to lay next to me and get me to hold her in my arms. She smelled like Ty though and I was having none of that. I resisted her. I had never done that before, but this was just a whole weekend of firsts. It was only Saturday but I didn't think things could get much worst.

I was wrong. Later I was sitting in the kitchen trying to study while Anna made dinner for the three of us. She was wearing only a thin robe, saying she might as well be comfortable since everyone in the apartment had seen her naked. Ty walked in wearing only a pair of boxers. You could feel the tension in the room between the three of us. Ty decided to ignore me and instead turned to Anna. Just the sight of Anna was enough to make his cock harden and work its way out of his boxers.

Ty stepped up to Anna and wrapped his strong arms around Anna. I saw her lean back against him reflexively. She seemed to catch herself after a second and tried to pull away but Ty was having none of it. He began to kiss up and down her neck, occasionally nibbling at her ears. Anna moaned softly, but caught herself and again tried to pull away. "No Ty. We can't do this again. Last night was a mistake."

"Mmm, that's not what you said this morning. You said it was the best night of your life." Ty was still kissing her ears and neck. One hand had worked its way up to her breast and was slowly pulling working her nipple between his fingers. The other hand was slowly working down to her pussy. "You are already soaked, Anna. I know you want it."

Ty was running his finger along the outside of Anna's pussy, making her moan loudly. I saw her look at me, but I don't think I really had much say in what was going to happen. Anna reached behind her with one arm and pulled Ty down for a kiss on the lips. It turned hot very quickly as their tongues began dueling back and forth between each other. Anna was a picture of absolute perfection. Her pale white body was arched up and back against Ty's dark body as he continued to kiss her. Her breasts were thrust out and one of Ty's gigantic hands was playing with them, rubbing the nipple.

All of a sudden, Ty spun Anna around and in one motion picked her up and set her on the table. Anna gasped in surprise as Ty pulled her legs apart and one of them bumped against my pile of books, sending them flying. Anna was moaning loudly, waiting for Ty to do whatever he wished with her. Holding her legs apart, Ty leaned down and began kissing the inside of her thighs. He was slowly working his way up both legs, kissing and licking as he went.

Anna had never let me eat her pussy before. I'm not sure what her hangup about it was, but the most I had ever done was finger her. I had tasted her from my finger, but I had always wanted to taste her pussy straight from the source. She was making no move to stop Ty though. In fact, she was trying to hurry him along by pushing his head to her pussy. Ty was going to do things at his own pace though, teasing Anna until she was ready to burst. His fingers had been playing along the edges but never actually touching Anna's pussy.

Finally Ty stopped and looked up at Anna. "Lick my pussy," she moaned. "Make me cum. I need it so bad!" Ty didn't delay any longer, and without a word he took one long lick straight up Anna's pussy. "Oh my god," she screamed. I couldn't help but be turned on. Anna was lust personified right now. Her hands were in Ty's hair, pulling him tightly to her pussy. Ty was licking for all he was worth, making loud sucking noises.

"God, you taste so good! I've never had a pussy taste so good before. I am definitely going to be eating this pussy every day." Ty was feverishly eating Anna's pussy, attacking her lips and rubbing the clit with his thumb. Pulling back he began working first one, then two fingers deep into Anna's pussy. I could only imagine how Anna felt right now. Those two fingers alone were bigger than my dick. How could I compete with a guy who only needed two fingers to beat me in size?

When Ty had gotten one of his fingers wet, he reached up and pressed them to Anna's lips. She opened her mouth and began sucking on them like she was giving him a blow job. I had already seen her do this, but the act of sucking her own pussy juice seemed to really be getting to her. One hand held onto Ty's hand and the other was pressing his face back into her pussy.

When she had sucked all the juice off his fingers, Anna released Ty and leaned back. She was still fucking his face with her pussy when all of a sudden she came. I saw that Ty had bit down on her clit and that was what had sent her over the top. The table beneath her was soaked as Ty worked hard to try and lick up all of Anna's juices.

"Mmm, baby, you can lick my pussy any time. That felt so good. But now I want that big cock to fuck me." Ty didn't need any more encouragement than that. He was already hard as a rock as he ripped off his boxers. "Yeah, that's what I want. Rub that big black cock on your little white pussy. Fuck me with it baby."

Ty slowly eased the head of his cock into Anna's pussy. He went slow, letting her get used to him again. Finally he was all the way in. "Oh baby, I love your cock so deep in my pussy. Fuck me like a little slut. Make me cum all over your cock. I want it so bad."

Anna was sitting up on the table, watching Ty's cock slide in and out of her pussy. "Do you like fucking my cock, Anna?" She gave a little moan.

Ty pulled out until only the head of his cock was in Anna's pussy and held it there. "Answer me, Anna."

"Yes," she said in a long hiss. Ty slid his cock back in and stroked in and out a few more times.

"Will you fuck me whenever and wherever I want?" Anna answered him again and Ty kept fucking her. "Who do you belong to Anna?"

She paused for a moment. Ty immediately pulled almost all the way out and stopped fucking her. Anna groaned in frustration and looked over at me. "I'm sorry, Chris." She looked back to Ty. "You. I belong to you and your big black cock. Fuck me Ty."

With that, Ty unleashed all of his energy on her. They were fucking so hard that our heavy dining room table was inching across the floor. Anna seemed to cum continuously but it was nothing like the final one. Ty gave one last grunt and then began to shoot a huge load of cum very deep in Anna's pussy. Her body seemed to explode and her body actually came up off the table. I've never seen anything like that to this day. I don't know why she came so hard, maybe it was her finally giving herself so completely over to Ty.

They lay there for a long time catching their breath. Ty never lost all of his erection and he was soon ready to go again. He picked up Anna and carried her into his room, shutting the door. I didn't really see them again for the rest of the evening, but I definitely heard them. All weekend, they were completely insatiable. I don't know what Ty's record for endurance was, but he was surely testing his limits. I know Anna had never had this much sex at one time.

When Monday morning finally rolled around, I was hoping that things would start to go back to normal. But I should have known better. Anna didn't show to any of her classes for a week. Ty was taking blow-off type classes. He was pretty much done with college, with the exception of a few elective credits. I would leave in the morning to the sounds of them fucking, and return home to find them doing the same thing. Eventually, Anna went back to class. But she and Ty would still rush back to the apartment whenever they got a chance.

Once, Anna had been particularly horny at home while waiting for Ty when I walked in unexpectedly. I never even saw her coming, there was just a flash of red hair and suddenly I was on my back. Next thing I knew, Anna was walking away in a huff. She had been ready to jump at Ty when he walked in, but instead got me.

Some days it felt like they were really rubbing it in my face. We would all be sitting and watching TV when all of a sudden I would look over to see Anna blowing Ty, or Ty was getting ready to slide his cock into her. They just wouldn't stop. Ty had always just worn boxers around the house, but now Anna was doing him one better. Most of the time she wore only a thin cotton robe that was left open. There was never any relief.

Ty graduated at the end of the semester. Anna had only a couple classes left to take and she would be done by the end of summer. Ty was all set up to work in the family business as an up-and-coming business executive. He would inherit a portion of the business simply by joining and working his way up the ladder. Anna took her classes online and for the entire summer they barely left the bedroom. They more than made their presence known though.

At the end of the summer Ty finally moved out and Anna went with him. I had no idea they were even leaving. I simply came home to find all of their stuff gone. No goodbye note or money for the rent. The landlord was gracious enough to let me slide a little bit until I could get another roommate in. With the college coming back in the fall, I didn't have much trouble filling the vacant room. And this time, I made sure to fill it with a guy who was more my speed.

I finished school, but never really dated much. I was too scarred by what had happened with Anna and I had never really had any closure on it. Eventually I would begin to date again, and even managed to get married. Years later, I ran into Ty and Anna while on a business trip. They were on a vacation and just passing through. Ty had risen to president of the family business and he looked good. He dressed well and still appeared to make it to the gym on a regular basis. Anna was still turning heads. She had her own small business that she ran out of the home. They had married about a year after they left me and now had four kids. You would never have known it though, to look at her. Age and kids had merely added curves in all the right places for her.

It was good to see them again, and it solved the nagging question in my mind about what had happened to them after all these years. Secretly, I had kind of hoped that they had not worked out and that things had ended in one of the worst ways possible. But time had cured me of that, and while I was forever hurt by the sight of Anna fucking a guy right in front of me, I was genuinely happy for her. After dinner that evening we would all go our separate ways. I went back home to my wife and family, and never saw or spoke with Ty and Anna again.