My Roommates are Monsters Ch. 03

Story Info
Benjamin gets a surprising couple of house guests.
15k words
4.66
15.6k
37

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 03/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone. Here is the next part of my Monsters story. I know it's been a while but I assure you I'm still working on it. Chapter 4 will be uploaded at the same time as Chapter 3.

This is where the story and premise really kicks off. This story is a mixture of erotica and comedy. So there are parts where the characters don't have sex. I promise they do happen though.

Anyway thanks for reading and enjoy! - -Toph

All characters are 18 or above.

**************************

Chapter 3: The Fairy and the Feds

It was late that night after Benjamin's long day at the mall. He was sitting in the living room after a very good last 45 mins. Flori had given an exquisite bath. She scrubbed everywhere, slowly and methodically, making sure every inch of his body was touched. It was passionate and careful. Ben didn't think he'd ever been that clean before but enjoyed every second of it. Flori even decided to suck his cock towards the end of it. Watching her head bob under the water was a site to see. She barely came up for air. Ben remembered her saying something like "I don't drown and I don't need something something."

Ben couldn't really remember. Flori's mouth skills were so good he barely heard what she said. When he climaxed she swallowed every bit of his cum. It was nothing to Flori, and she didn't miss a single drop. He was nervous she might bite his dick but his fear was short-lived. Ben never even felt her teeth while her mouth and throat was around him.

Ben was watching Monday Night Football. He wasn't that into sports like he didn't have a jersey or go to games, but he did enjoy watching it. He played little league for a couple years when he was young.

The game wasn't very interesting so Ben was barely watching it when he heard a knock. At first, he thought it was Flori rummaging around downstairs. Then he heard it again.

He got up off the couch. It sounded like it was coming... from his room. He walked by the door to the basement. Ben had to listened hard but he heard faint noises coming from the basement.

"Maybe it was her." He thought.

As soon as he was about to head back to his boring football game he heard the noise again. It was coming from his room. He slowly walked to his room and opened the door. The chocolate skinned man scanned the room. Nothing.

Tap tap. The window! It sounds like a bird hitting the glass. Ben raced over and moved the black window curtains over to look outside. There was no one and nothing there. Ben closed them feeling very confused.

He walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch. He was sure he heard something. Also, the idea of him going crazy didn't really seem that great either.

He was sitting on the couch pretty slouched when he felt a warm sensation on his shoulder. There also seemed to be a light emitting too.

Ben looked down at his shoulder and was eye to eye with a woman. A six inch tall woman. Who was standing on his shoulder. Remarkably he knew this woman or at least has seen her before.

The cute redhead he saw pass him in the mall was now a six inch version of herself on Benjamin's shoulder. It took him a minute to process but when he finally did chaos ensued.

"AHHHHHH!" Ben screamed. He fell off the couch onto the floor.

The "little" redhead didn't move. She stayed floating where she was. What kept her afloat was a set of almost clear butterfly wings. They were moving so quickly Ben could barely see them.

Benjamin was still shocked. He stared and stared at the redheaded girl as she looks him smiling from ear to ear.

She flew down to him right in front of him. He flinched and began to back up.

"Uhh uhh. What? What are you? Who are you?" Ben stuttered.

The cute little chick stay where she was right in front of him. She made a face that seemed equal parts confused and a little annoyed. She finally spoke.

"Fifinee Sinnoe." She said in the tiniest voice he'd ever heard. Ben didn't know if she was speaking a different language or she was so small he could hear it.

Suddenly a figure very quickly went by Ben and Flori was between him and the intruder. She swung a hand at the little thing and her arm froze mid air. The redhead, using Flori's moment of shock, took the opportunity to raise the vampire off the ground.

Flori was floating in the air with sparkles all around her.

Ben was completely out of his depth here. He wasn't exactly sure what was going on and he didn't dare interrupt.

"What is happening?" He said still on his ass.

Before he could follow what was going on, Flori was thrown out of the living room and landed near the entrance of the kitchen. The blood sucking beauty landed hard but in an instant she was on her feet again crouched. Her face had changed to the scary red eyes look he'd seen before. The glowing small girl looked pretty mad too.

Sensing a fight about to break out Ben jumped to his feet.

"Whoa whoa. Wait a minute. Why are you guys fighting? I don't think we need to do this. I also would rather not have my house torn apart." He tried to plead.

Ben has seen what a fight between two humans can do, he could only imagine what these two ladies could do.

"Get out of the way Benjamin. I'm about to squish this bug." Flori growled.

"Hmpf!" The mini person stuck out her tongue.

" Wait! Flori don't-" Then Ben had a thought. He cleared his throat and looked directly at Flori.

"Flori" He said in a calm commanding tone. "Stop fighting and sit on the couch."

Flori immediately stood up straight and walked over to the couch and sat down. She was very pissed but there was nothing she could do. The redhead looked at her with a puzzled look then smiled. She flew over to Flori and stopped right in front of her face. She turned her back towards the vampire and bent over.

She then proceeded to shake her little ass right in Flori gray, anger fueled face.

"Hey!" Ben called out. "You sit down on the couch too!"

He waited to see what would happen. The mini girl froze for several seconds.

Right before Benjamin's eyes she began to grow. And grow and grow. She didn't stop till she was the size of what she looked like when he saw her in the mall.

She walked over to him and looked up at his face.

"You don't tell me what to do!" She squeaked.

It was quiet in the living room for a minute or two. Flori was still sitting on the couch not moving a muscle, the redhead was still standing in front of Benjamin with her hands on her hips, and Ben was still standing there not totally sure what to do.

"Uhh okay." Ben said nervously. "You don't have to sit down if you don't want. Just... who are you? What...are you?"

The cutesy little redhead giggled at the chocolate skinned 26 year old.

"I'm Fee and I'm a fairy obviously!" She happily answered.

Ben raised his eyebrows and blinked. " A..a fairy?"

"Mmmmhmm. That's right." Fee responded.

Ben thought for a minute. Somehow he wasn't shocked. He definitely wasn't expecting this but it didn't matter. The last few days he learn about dragons and vamp-

"Flori!" Ben yelled. He looked over to the silver haired vampire who was still sitting on the couch silently watching this whole thing.

"You can move freely now." Ben said begrudgingly.

Flori shifted in her seat as if testing to see if that's true. She then glared at Ben.

"I oughta knock your ass out." She snarled at Ben. Her red eyes flashing. "Yes she's a fairy. Fairies are real."

She looks over at the fairy.

"Although she's a rather annoying one." The vampire chimed in.

Fee stuck her tongue out again at Flori.

"Yep. Are you saying you didn't know what I was?" The ditzy redhead asked Ben. "How? Your magic energy is so high. I came by you and walked past you thinking you'd notice my magic energy and say something."

"Yeah I wa-" Ben began to respond.

"Then you fell over and knocked yourself out. It's a good thing I was there. You were losing blood." She beamed at him.

"Oh so it was you!" Ben exclaimed. Now his mysterious injury made sense. It was Fee. She did something to him.

"What happened? What did you do?" Ben asked.

"I'm a fairy. We have magic silly. I healed you and closed your wound." Fee cheerfully said.

"Thanks... Uhh...Fee!" Ben replied.

Fee's cheeks turned red and she swayed from side to side. "No problem Benjamin."

Flori rolled her eyes. "Okay Ben, babe, can we throw her out now?"

Ben looked at Flori. Was she jealous of Fee? We're vampires territorial? The thought of seeing Flori, a goddess, jealous of another girl was hilarious to Ben. He cracked a smile.

Flori was less amused. "She intruded into our home. Shall we punish her or make her leave? Huh Ben?"

"Wait-wait a minute..." Ben stuttered.

"Wait for what? I'll do it if you can't!" Flori said with disgust as she looked at Fee.

Fee wasn't really smiling anymore. Sure Been just saw her chuck a vampire across the room but now she seemed timid and fearful.

Ben turned to Flori. "Calm down or I'll compelled you again. Let her talk and explain first."

The vampire reluctantly complied. She did say anything more.

Ben turned back to Fee. "Why did you come here?"

"Break in." Flori chimed in.

Ben looked at Flori more serious this time. Flori lowered her eyes to the floor.

"Go on." Ben says to Fee.

Fee looked nervous and embarrassed. "I...I felt you magical pressure. Once I did... I don't know something made me feel like I needed to see you. Your energy makes me feel good." She was blushing.

Ben felt for her. She seemed so innocent.

"That's fine but you shouldn't break into people's houses. That causes trouble. Understand?" Ben paused. It felt like he was scolding a child which reminded him. Fee did look super young.

"How old are you?" Ben asked.

"Seven." Fee answered.

Ben's eyes almost popped out of his head. He had been checking out a kid? This didn't bode well for him. Now she was in his house.

Flori finally spoke again. "Darling, allow me to explain. She is seven in fairy years. If she were human she would be around eighteen or nineteen."

"Eighteen." Fee chimed in happily.

Benjamin let out a huge sigh. That was close.

"Okay, you..." Ben pointed at Flori. "From now on if we encounter more supernatural stuff explain right away. I'm telling you to."

"Yes darling." The grey woman said.

"And you... I think it's time for you to go home." Ben said to the fairy.

Fee looked like she was about to cry. Her wings dropped and her face did too.

"But I want to... be around you. I don't really have a home. I'm a fairy."

"You don't have a home? What do you mean?" Ben questioned.

"Ugh Benjamin. You are so ignorant." the vampire said harshly. "Fairies don't have homes like the rest of us. The mostly stay in trees but they float. That's until they find someone to attach to. Once they find their soulmate, yes soulmate it's where the word originally came from, they are permanently linked to them. Forever."

Ben thought being called ignorant was a little much but he didn't say anything.

"And you think I'm your... soulmate?" He asked hesitantly.

"I don't know yet silly. It takes time to find out." She responded.

A lot of this was too much for Ben. It felt like he had so much info already but apparently there was even more he had to learn.

Ben looked at Flori. "Is there a... book on all the supernatural beings that I can look at or something like that?"

Flori and Fee both looked at him and laughed. They laughed for a good minute.

Flori finally spoke. "No my darling, there is no book for you. I apologize, I will inform you as much as I can."

"Me too!" Fee said.

Then there was that. Fee didn't have a home. Ben wasn't the type to turn away someone in need. Sometimes he hated that about himself, but what could he do? He already had a vampire in the house, a fairy wouldn't hurt. He was more concerned about Fee and Flori not getting along.

"Fee. Do you mind if Flori and I go talk?" Ben asked nicely.

"Sure." She responded not really sure what was going on.

Ben walked over to Flori and held out his hand. "Come on."

Flori blushed and took his hand. He lead her to the basement and shut the door behind them. Benjamin led her to the bed that was on the far wall.

Still holding her hand he looked at her.

"Flori, I love having you as a roommate. I-" He began.

"Darling stop. Let's cut to the chase shall we?" Flori cut in.

Ben moved on. "Okay. I think... maybe we should give her a chance. I know she broke in but she's alone out there and we have plenty of room here."

Flori expected this. "Benjamin. I know you are a kind soul and you see the good in everyone but I don't think this is a good idea. She broke in. How can we trust her?"

"I trusted you and let you stay. She broke in. You almost drained me."

"Fair point but you can control me. Your magic doesn't work on her. She's more powerful."

"I don't need to control her. Or you. I trust you Flori and any minute you can decide to suck all my blood out..."

Flori sighed. "I am not going to do that. Look, it's your house technically. It's up to you, but if something goes wrong and she does something don't come crying to me."

Ben smiled. "I won't." Ben looked around the room then back to Flori.

"Where's your coffin?"

Flori was taken aback. "C-coffin?"

"Yeah where is it?" Ben could barely hold in his laughter.

Flori noticed his demeanor. "Oh fuck you. I don't sleep in a coffin asshole. Now go tell her the good news."

Ben laughed and got up off the bed. He walked quickly up the stairs back into the living room. He found Fee sitting on the couch. For the second time in less than twenty-four hours Benjamin marveled at the red headed beauty.

She really was beautiful to him in an unconventional way. She was so petite. He wasn't usually attracted to girls this small but something about her was just so damn sexy.

Her fiery red hair, long and wavy, was sitting on her shoulders and running down her back. It made her cute round face seem so small. The bright green eyes had life and wonder behind them.

Ben took notice in what she was wearing, finally. The only thing on her bottom were green panties. The looked like bikini bottoms. Her top looked like a bandana tube top tied in the front which was also green. They didn't cover much. Like he noticed before she barely had breasts. There were two tiny mounds and that's all. Her stomach was toned and flat. Everything about her was small and slender. Her wings were fluttering slowly.

He walked up to her and sat on the other end of the couch.

"Hey Fee."

"Hi Benjamin."

"Uhh so... breaking in was not cool."

"Yeah I know I'm sorry." She pouted. "I just had to get to you."

"Yeah it's okay. No one was hurt. About you staying here-"

"No. I get it. I get it. You don't know me and I broke in. You can't trust me. I'll leave." She sounded defeated. Her wings kind of dropped.

Before she could stand Ben reached out and grabbed her hand. He immediately felt... good. He felt like somehow everything was gonna be alright and like nothing could stop him. He felt...happy.

Ben snapped out of it. "No. What I was going to say was that you can stay here. We can try this out but only IF you are willing to obey my rules."

"God I really sound like I'm talking to my kid." Ben thought.

Fee's wings began to flutter quickly after she heard she could stay. She was beaming while Ben began to explain the rules.

"Rule one, do not I repeat DO NOT ever go in the basement. That's Flori's domain. She is a vampire and I think she is gonna need some time to get used to you."

What was Ben thinking? He was gonna need time to get use to this too. A vampire and a fairy? His life had gone off the deep end in the last week. Honestly, there was no way he could handle all this on his own. Unfortunately Benjamin had no one else to call.

Fee noticed Ben began to daydream and took the opportunity to surprise him. She hopped in his lap.

"Oh!" Ben yelled. It was more about the suddenness of it. She weighed almost nothing in his lap.

"Wow!" He thought. "She's so light. I could probably lift her entire body with one arm. Lift her small, tight, sexy bo..."

Ben froze. What was he doing? He could feel his member getting hard. Grabbing her waist, he lifted her and sat back on the couch next to him.

"Rule two, you can't be doing that..." Ben laughed nervously. "No jumping on me."

Fee was blushing and giggling like crazy. She was thought Ben was the cutest guy in the world.

"Are there any other rules I should follow?"

"Uhhh if I have more I'll tell you."

"Okay! Thank you so much for letting me stay. I promise you won't regret it. I'll be a good roommate for you. Thank you!"

She threw her arms around him and embraced him. Ben hugged her back. She smelled like that Ben thought sunshine and rainbows would smell like.

Just then Flori appeared in the living room. She saw Ben and Fee holding each other and rolled her eyes.

"I guess that means the freak little thing is staying here?" The vampire jeered.

Fee pulled away from Ben to acknowledge Flori. "I'm a freak? That's funny coming from the bloodsucker!"

Ben sighed. "Girls, let's be civil."

"Sure master, I'll be civil just for you!" The cute pixie said.

"Master?" Ben questioned.

Flori leaned against the wall near the entrance of the room.

"Once a person welcomes a fairy into their home, that person becomes its-"

"HER." Fee cut in.

"That person becomes her master." Flori finished.

Ben looked at Fee in disbelief. "Uhhh no I don't want to be your master."

"It's fairy tradition. You are now my master. I will do anything you ask."

"Can you not call me master."

"I can do that. You will still be my master but I will call you Benjamin."

Ben shook his head. He would have to take that.

"Alright. I'm exhausted. I'm going to go to bed. I'll see you both tomorrow." Ben passed.

"Behave."

"Of course darling."

"I will Benjamin."

Ben woke up about mid morning. He didn't feel as drained as yesterday morning which was good. Although he knew that could change with the roommates he lives with. He was sure he was in for an interesting day.

Ben rolled over to look out the window. Instead of a window what he saw was a tiny butt. The miniature tight little six inch body was laying on Ben other pillow. Fee was faced away from him and was buck naked. He couldn't see anything down below because her legs were together. Her wings were motionless.

Ben laid there watching her tiny body. She seemed so small and delicate yet she chunked Flori across a room last night. Still, the bright red hair, the petite body, and the cutesy smile made her so adorable. Something made her jolt and turn over on her back. Her tiny little chest was now exposed. On top of her little humps were half dollar size areolas and big long nipples. Even in her fairy size he could tell they were larger than normal.

After about ten more minutes of "admiration" Ben got up. He quietly skipped around the room to his closet and grabbed some clothes. After a very good shower Ben went to the room down the hall from his bedroom. It had been a long long weekend for him but now it was time to get back to work. His job was making websites and designing things for companies. It wasn't a huge job (to him) but he got paid pretty decently for it. The other bonus was that he didn't have to go someplace for work.

He went to work right away, creating a website for three companies and designing a logo for another. He made some calls about upcoming projects then shut off his computer. The whole thing took a couple hours and when he was finished he was famished.