My Roommate's Boyfriend Ch. 01

Story Info
Ian won't take no for an answer.
2.8k words
4.37
94.6k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fms9612
fms9612
452 Followers

I'd only been roommates with Jessica for a couple months, but I already knew it wasn't going to work out.

It wasn't Jessica herself it was her boyfriend and his friends always hanging around. They were stoner types who while not unfortunate looking were not the kind of people I wanted to associate myself with. They leered at me and made suggestive comments whenever I was around. Jess just laughed it off and said they were just being idiot boys, but I knew better.

Today had been the worst of it, but this time it had just been Jess's boyfriend Ian around. I'd just gotten out of the shower and thought I was alone in the apartment.

"Hey Cass looking good," Ian grinned as I stepped out of the bathroom. I was clad in only a towel that barely covered anything.

"Ian!" I'd yelped, "why are you here?"

"Just waiting for Jess, she told me to meet her here," he smirked as he eyed me up and down.

"Okay well I'm just going to go to my room and get dressed," I said wrapping the towel tighter around me. I had to walk past him on the couch to get to my room and I silently wished I owned a bath robe or something.

"Why bother, we're all friends here," he said snagging the bottom of my towel as I tried to unsuccessfully get by him.

"Ian this isn't funny," I hissed trying to grab back the corner of my towel.

"You know I've always admired these legs of yours," he said ignoring me as he ran his hand up my leg and thigh. I was surprised at how good his rough calloused hands felt on my soft skin.

"Get your hands off of me," I said batting his hand away as he'd begun to run his fingers up my inner thigh.

"Come on Cass you know you like it," he laughed as he stood so my body was pressed against his.

"No I don't Ian, now let go," I demanded.

"Well there's only one way to tell if you're lying," he grinned down at me. I was horrified as I felt his hand slide between my thighs and along my pussy lips. His touch had excited me a little yes, but only my body responded to it my mind was revolted by his groping.

"I knew you wanted me," he chuckled as he inserted two fingers inside of me.

I made a sound that was a mixture of a gasp and a moan as he fingered me.

"Ian no, I said no, stop it," I said trying to stand my ground. What he was doing felt so good though that it was hard for me to remain reluctant. He tugged on the part of the towel I still held to my body until it fell to the floor leaving me completely naked and at his mercy.

"Fuck I love a girl with tits, Jess is so flat chested," Ian said as he massaged one globe in his hand. My sensitive nipples rubbing against his rough hand felt incredible and I let out a soft moan in response.

"I bet you'd let me fuck you right now if I wanted to."

"I- Oh," I leaned against him as he began rubbing my clit with his thumb.

"Yeah that's right baby cum for me," he laughed as my pussy began to tighten around his fingers. I was close to cumming and we both knew it and I hated my body for responding to him so much.

"Just imagine how good my cock could make you feel," he said grabbing my ass and thrust his hips against me. I could feel his hard on through his jeans as he rubbed against me and I knew then that he was right if he wanted to fuck me right now I'd probably let him.

"Fuck," I cried out slumping against him as I came. His fingers slid in and out of me at an incredible speed as I drenched them with my juices.

"That's a good girl, now go get dressed... no panties I may want to try out your tight little pussy after the party later," he chuckled as he pulled his fingers out of me and stepped away. I was too stunned to respond so I scooped up my towel and scurried off to my room. Just in time too because right as I closed my door I heard Jessica opening the front door.

I sat on my bed and stared at the door trying to comprehend what I'd just let happen. I wasn't sure how I felt about it. On one hand I was pissed he had violated me on the other I'd had an intense orgasm that I was still feeling the after waves from. In fact my pussy tingled at the thought of Ian's request/ promise. I was so fucked in the head for even considering letting him touch me gain, but I couldn't lie and say I didn't want him to. I did and even if my mind was disgusted with my choice, my body was delighted and in desperate need of it.

With my mind made up I went through my dresser until I found the perfect top. It was one that Jessica had picked out for me when we went shopping a few weeks ago. It was a tank top that scooped low in the back and had a lace neck line. What made it extremely sexy was the fact that the rest of the material was a thin white material that was very see through in the right light. Through it you could see my flat stomach and a defined outline of my large breasts. My nipples were plain as day through it and I knew Ian would approve. I paired it with a light pink pencil skirt that was a little too short for public, but would be perfect here at home.

I pressed my ear against the door and listened to see what was going on. I heard Ian's voice and Jessica's and three more male voices I couldn't quite place. I breathed a sigh of relief that they weren't alone and slowly opened my door.

"Hey girly, damn who are you all dressed up for?" Jessica whistled.

"Oh I'm just trying to look decent for the party tonight," I lied. I stood there awkwardly with all four of the guys staring blatantly at my chest.

"Well you look hot as fuck," she grinned.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"So you changed your mind about partying with us lame asses?" Jess asked gesturing for me to take the open seat on the couch next to Ian.

"Yeah," I shrugged with an awkward laugh and sat down next to him.

"We're just watching some weird ass show Grant is trying to get everyone into," Jessica said as she tossed a couch pillow at the blonde guy in the love seat. He was rather cute, and when I looked his way he licked his lips and winked at me. I had a feeling all three of Ian's friends had already heard what had transpired between us.

"Oh uh what's it about?" I asked completely distracted.

"Clones or something," she shrugged.

"It's fucking lame is what it is," Ian rolled his eyes. He put his arm over the back of the couch right behind me and I felt his fingers tickle my shoulder. My body tingled and I knew my nipples were even more apparent now that I was aroused again. The other two guys snickered as they witnessed my reaction and I silently berated myself.

"Anyone want a beer?" I asked jumping up from the couch.

"Grab a bunch," Ian said.

"I'll help you," Grant said getting up and following me to the kitchen. I wasn't sure what he was up to, but I accepted his help.

Maybe instead of having sex with Ian to get it out of my system I could just hook up with Grant. I mean he wasn't my roommates boyfriend and he was pretty cute so it was a win win situation.

When I bent over to grab the beers out of the fridge I felt him right behind me, his jean clad cock pressing against my bare ass. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest as I contemplated what to do. I needed some type of release and he seemed like a willing party. So instead of standing abruptly and screaming at him I pressed back into him and wiggled just a little. He chuckled and I thanked the universe that the kitchen island/bar was tall enough to obstruct any view of our lower halves.

His fingers slid into my still very tender pussy and I tried not to gasp. It felt entirely too good and again I cursed myself for letting another guy do this.

A moment later however his fingers were gone and he gave my ass a light squeeze before I stood up straight. He trailed his lips along the back of my neck and kissed my earlobe.

"He's right that pussy is tight," Grant whispered in my ear making me flush red with a mixture of lust and embarrassment.

He stepped back letting me grab the beer for real this time. Before we walked back over to the living room he pulled up on my skirt so it rode higher on my hips. Now when I sat my pussy would be practically visible with my skirt hiked up so high.

We set the beers down on the coffee table and this time instead of sitting next to Ian, I sat next to Grant. There was plenty of room in the love seat, but he made sure we were pressed together. His arm went around my shoulders his fingers dangling precariously over my breasts so close he was almost cupping them.

I grabbed a beer and started practically chugging it. I needed to calm my nerves asap before I went insane from a mixture of lust and terror.

"Damn Cass," Jess laughed, "slow down girl."

"No we all needed to catch up," Ian grinned handing Jess a beer and then taking one himself.

I was definitely a cheap date and could already feel myself getting tipsy before everyone finished their own beers.

By the time people started showing up for the party I was drunk and on my way to shitfaced. Ian and his buddies had been feeling me up all night, teasing me and playing with me so that I was a hot horny mess.

The two nameless guys would just slyly slide by and squeeze my ass, but Ian and Grant took it a step further. They had made a game of pulling me into the darkened hallway and seeing who could get me more wet. Ian liked to slam me against the wall picking me up and wrapping my legs around his hips so my clit rubbed against his jean clad cock. He'd finger my pussy until I was about to cum and then in the next moment I'd be slumped against the wall breathless while he sauntered off.

Grant would take it a step further and rub the tip of his cock along my wet slit as he played with my nipples.

Jess was oblivious to it all and happily danced and drank with me when I wasn't being violated in dark corners.

When the party started winding down and I was sufficiently drunk I felt Ian come up behind me.

His hot breath tickled my neck as he whispered in my ear, "I want you to go to your room and wait for me on your bed. Thighs spread and pussy wet, got it?"

"Yes," I said biting my lip.

When I got to my room I immediately stripped out of my party clothes and dug through my dresser for my lingerie.

I slipped on a sexy lace crotchless thong and an open cup lace bra that covered practically nothing. I laid back on my bed and spread my thighs slowly rubbing my clit as I waited.

At some point I must've dozed off when I awoke I was being bent over the coffee table coming face to face with a barely conscious Jess who had Ian's friend Drew ramming her in the ass.

"What?" I mumbled slightly slurring.

"There she is," Ian laughed from somewhere behind me.

"I don't know whether I want to fuck that sexy ass or that tight pussy first," Grant said spanking me hard enough to leave a mark.

"You ever had a cock in your ass Cassie?" Ian laughed coming into view as he sat on the couch in my line of sight. My face was pressed sideways into the glass of the coffee table so I didn't have much range of view.

"No," I gulped as I heard Grant's zipper being pulled down.

"Well that will change tonight sweet heart," he smirked as Grant's cock rammed inside my still wet pussy.

"Oh uh fuck," I gasped as his cock stretched my tight walls.

"Fuck dude her pussy feels incredible," Grant grunted as his cock slammed inside me hard and fast.

"Just don't cum inside her pussy, I still want to try it for myself," Ian instructed him as he watched me being plowed.

"Lift her up dude," the fourth friend Zeke I believe said as he pulled his cock out and began stroking it in front of my face.

With his cock inside me Grant lifted me to the couch forcing me onto all fours so he could fuck my pussy while Zeke fucked my mouth.

"Come on Cassie open that sexy mouth," Zeke said rubbing the tip of his hard cock on my lips.

I resisted until a hard thrust from Grant caused me to gasp and Zeke slid right between my parted lips. I choked on the length of his cock as he forced it down my throat and tears stung my eyes. As Zeke pulled my hair grunting as he fucked my face hard and fast, Grant fucked me hard from behind matching Zeke thrust for thrust. I could barely form a coherent thought as they used my body. Zeke didn't last long and soon hot cum was spurting down my throat as I moaned from the pleasure Grant was giving me.

Once my mouth was free of Zeke's cock I was free to moan as Grant pounded my pussy while he played with my breasts.

Ian watched on as Grant began using my pussy juices to lube my ass hole.

I was on the brink of cumming when with a nod from Ian, Grant thrust his entire length inside my virgin ass making me cry out in pain and pleasure.

"Don't worry Cassie you'll get used to it and learn to love it," Ian smirked.

"Relax Cassie, your sexy ass needs a good fucking, it'll feel incredible," Grant said as he picked up the pace and began thrusting harder and deeper. His fingers slid inside my dripping wet pussy and played with my clit as he fucked my tight ass.

Each guy took a turn spanking me, pinching my breasts and clit, or fingering my dripping wet pussy as Grant fucked my ass. I moaned almost pathetically as they used my body for their pleasure.

When Grant came with one final deep thrust inside my ass hole I was almost insane with a need for release. I had neared an orgasm many times, but Ian always made Grant pull back so I couldn't cum.

"Lay her on her back and spread her legs," Ian ordered Grant as he undressed.

I was barely coherent as my body trembled and my pussy throbbed with need. Grant flipped me over and pushed my thighs so far apart it was almost painful.

I gasped as Ian came to stand over me stroking his massive rock hard cock.

"Tell me how bad you want me to fuck you Cassie," he said positioning the tip of his member at my dripping entrance.

"Ian fuck me, I need you inside me," I moaned.

"I'll give you the release you need on one condition Cassie," he said pushing just the tip inside me.

"Whatever you want Ian, please just fuck me," I begged.

"From now on I will fuck your tight little pussy whenever and wherever I want got it?" he growled slowly inserting the length of his massive cock inside me.

"Yes Ian, yes I am yours whenever," I promised.

That was all it took and Ian began to pound my pussy as I scream in pleasure and ecstasy. His cock filled me and brought me to a height of pleasure I hadn't even known existed. I writhed beneath him as he made my body his and as I neared my long awaited orgasm Ian began thrusting harder and faster burying himself inside me.

"Ian!" I cried out as I had the most toe curling orgasm of my life. I could see the smugness on his face as he continued to pound my pussy... he knew he had me. No matter what I would always crave his cock and he knew it.

"You're mine," he growled as he came inside me.

fms9612
fms9612
452 Followers