My Roommate's Girl

Story Info
While roomie sleeps, he gets the girl.
2.4k words
4.49
449k
137
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
2,987 Followers

Kara was one of the hottest girls I had ever seen. Long blond hair. Nice little tight ass. Good sized, firm tits. Full pouty lips and eyes that scream "Fuck me!" She was wearing a very short red skirt that showcased her luscious legs, and a pair of heels that accentuated her sexy stems.

Too bad she was my roommate's girlfriend.

"Is Andrew around?" she asked.

I had to keep my eyes glued to the television to keep from staring at her gorgeous body.

"Yeah, he's in his room," I answered.

"Thanks," she replied before heading down the hall. I turned to watch her ass as she walked away.

"Lucky bastard," I muttered to myself. Kara and I never talked much, but I think she could sense my lust for her. Sometimes I swear she was driving me crazy on purpose.

I slumped back into the soft cushions of the couch, trying in vain to divert my thoughts back to the TV. I had spent many nights lying in my bed jerking off thinking about Andrew's girl. I felt kind of bad seeing as it was my buddy's girl, but I kept my fantasies to myself so I didn't think it did any harm.

After a few minutes Andrew and Kara left for a movie, leaving me to my dirty little thoughts. No sooner had the door shut than my dick was out for a workout. I thought about pushing Kara's little skirt up and sinking my cock into her wet pussy. I thought about her sweet lips wrapped around my shaft. I thought about her tight ass stretched around my dick.

As I walked to the bathroom to get a towel I wondered if she took it in the ass. Andrew always said she was kinky and into things that he wasn't. I wondered if that meant ass fucking? Whatever. Having spent my load I collapsed back on the couch and quickly fell asleep.

I awoke a few hours later as the happy couple re-entered the apartment. They didn't say much but went straight to the bedroom. I got up, yawned scratched my head, and turned the channel. I was feeling horny again so I decided to put on a porno. After all, Kara and Andrew would probably be busy for a while. I slipped one into the VCR and sat back on the couch.

After about half an hour I heard the door to Andrew's room open. I quickly turned the TV off, not wanting to look like a pervert.

"What were you watching?"

It was Kara.

I was flustered. "Um, nothing. I was just going to watch a movie."

She sat down. "Good. What one? Andrew fell asleep pretty fast and I'm not in the mood for sleeping."

"I don't know. What would you like to watch?"

She hopped up and began to look through our limited movie collection. Damn she looked good. She was wearing a T-shirt just long enough to cover her panties, and her hair was tied back in a ponytail. She looked like a girl at a slumber party but she was still fucking hot!

"Aw, lets just watch whatever is in here already," she said pushing play on the VCR.

"No don't..." I tried to stop her but it was too late. An image of a women getting bent over a table popped onto the screen.

At first she looked stunned, but soon a smile crossed her face and she returned to the sofa.

"Damon, you dirty guy. I knew you were up to something in here," she said with a grin.

She didn't seem too shocked so I decided to run with it.

"Guilty as charged", I replied. "I never knew you were into stuff like this though."

"Are you kidding? I love porn!"

Her eyes were transfixed on the screen, where a woman was getting it in the ass and mouth at the same time.

"Yum! Now that looks like fun!", she said.

I turned to her. "You like it kinky huh?"

She bit her lip and nodded. "I haven't been getting it lately though," she said, glancing towards Andrew's room. "Someone's never in the mood!"

"You have to be kidding!" I replied. "If you were my girl I'd fuck you every night!"

I couldn't believe what I had just said. I was just about to explain myself when Kara slid over the couch and kissed me. Her lips felt so soft as they first brushed against mine. Then her mouth opened and our tongues met. She climbed up, straddling my lap kissing me deeper as my hands found her pert little ass. Things were starting to heat up when suddenly she pulled away.

"That's it," I thought to myself. "She has finally come to her senses."

She looked into my eyes. "Not here. Andrew might wake up. Lets go to the bathroom."

How could I say no?

As I followed Kara to the bathroom, I couldn't believe my fantasy was finally coming true.

After I got in she closed the door and locked it. Now our bathroom is not that big but I was sure we could make do.

No sooner had the door shut than she was on me. Her smell was intoxicating. Her lips touched mine and I thought I would cum in my pants. Her tongue slipped passed her lips and entered my mouth. Her delicate hand fell to my crotch and rubbed the bulge in my pants.

"Ohh, someone's excited," she said, caressing my rock hard package.

"How can I help it?" I answered pulling her back for another kiss.

Soon her shirt was lying on the bathroom floor and Kara was leaning back on the sink counter with my face in her perfect tits. Her hands passed through my hair as I licked and sucked her nipples. I dropped a hand to her crotch and felt her pussy through her panties. They were already a little damp and I could make out the outline of her soft little pussy lips.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to have that pussy. Suddenly I dropped to my knees and placed my mouth over the wet fabric. Kara reached down and pulled her panties to the side exposing her perfectly shaven cunt. It was pink and smooth and I wanted nothing more than to sink my tongue deep within its depths.

I pulled the panties down her smooth legs and Kara put one leg up on the counter spreading wide for me. I began by planting soft kisses up her thigh, but she would have none of that. She grabbed my hair and pulled me into her wet hole. My tongue soon found her clit and I had her moaning in no time. Every time she was about to come I would pull away and bury my tongue deep inside her. She was so wet and smelled so good! I had to have all of her.

My tongue flicked down her smooth soft pussy lips and reached back under her tickling the area around her anus.

"Oh you bad boy!" she said between moans.

"So you want me to stop?" I said pulling away.

Her eyes widened. "Fuck no!! I love having my ass licked!"

With that she spun around and placed one leg up on the toilet spreading her ass cheeks showing me her tight little pink butt hole. I was in heaven. I lightly touched my tongue to the rim licking it softly and Kara began rubbing her clit. Soon my lips were covering her hole as my tongue ran circles around her ass. The tip of my tongue found her opening and pushed its way in.

"Oh yes, lick my asshole!!"

She was turning me on sooo much. I pulled away once again.

"You know that soon I'm going to be fucking you here don't you", I asked.

Kara just moaned. "Uh huh. You can do what ever you want to me!"

I looked up. "Anything?"

"Yes, I want to be your little whore!"

Those words almost set me off right there. Imagine a hot girl like Kara, calling herself your whore, while your tongue is stuffed into her asshole!

I resumed eating out her asshole as I stroked my cock. I had to be careful not to cum. She was obviously not worried about it though as her rubbing of her clit increased in pace and she started to convulse.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!!" she moaned, pulling my face hard into her ass. I could feel her asshole squeeze my tongue as I reamed her out. Once her climax had subsided she spun around and pulled me back up. Her lips found mine and her tongue entered my mouth again kissing me deeply, as her fingers slid into her slick pussy. She pulled away and flicked my lips with her little pink tongue.

"Do you want to fuck my ass now?", Kara asked, smearing her pussy juices over her freshly licked butt hole.

I had been expecting to fuck her pussy first but I wasn't about to complain.

"Oh yeah, I'm ready."

"Good." she said. "Because I've been craving that cock of yours in my ass since I saw that slut taking one in your movie."

She hopped up on the counter and leaned back, spreading her legs, showing me her wet little pink asshole. I first coated my cock with saliva, then placed it at her tight anal opening. Kara smiled and pulled it tightly against her hole. She let out a moan as the head slipped passed her tight muscular ring. Inch by inch my engorged dick disappeared into my roommate's girlfriend. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as I slid deep into her ass.

"I feel like such a slut!" she said between moans.

I leaned forward pushing my cock all the way into her. I put my mouth up to her ear and whispered to her.

"You are a slut!"

"Oh yes, I'm your... uh, dirty little slut! Fuck my ass! Fill your slut's asshole with cum!"

I could feel her ass clench around me hungry for my load. I crammed my tongue into her mouth stifling her moans as the first stream of hot cum shot deep into her butt. I pulled out a little before sliding back in spewing out more jism into her ass.

After I had spent my load I pulled my now-soft dick from her ass. Thinking it was all over I started to get dressed. Kara had other ideas however.

She grabbed my dick and kissed me once again. I returned the kiss, but I was cut short as she began working her way down my chest. I could feel my dick start to harden again. Her tender lips brushed my thighs as her she stroked her nails down my stomach. In one fluid motion she lifted my dick and placed her hot little mouth to my balls. Her tongue danced around wetting my sac as her hand softly stroked my cock. Needless to say I was hard again in no time and ready to go. Kara gave the tip of my dick a flick of her tongue and stood up.

"Are you ready to fuck my pussy now?"

I smiled. "Bend over you little slut!"

I spun her around and bent her over the counter. A gasp escaped her perfect lips as my dick slid into her wet hole. My hands gripped her hips as I pulled it out, only to thrust it back inside her. Her body was swaying back and forth in sync with my thrusts. Her head was down and she was moaning something to herself. Our fucking increased and her delicate fingers returned to their place at her clit. She was rubbing her little button faster and faster as I watched in fascination as her hot little cunt swallowed up my dick again and again. I placed my hands on her ass cheeks and spread them wide, viewing her freshly fucked asshole. There was a small rivulet of cum leaking from her ass.

"Fuck!! Yes! Fuck me!"

She was getting loud. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back as I drove into her hard. My balls were smacking against her swollen pussy lips and my hips were pounding her ass relentlessly. I inserted my index finger into her cum coated asshole and pushed it in up to the knuckle.

"Oh yes!" she moaned. "I'm going to cum!!"

I pulled my finger out and looked at it. It was covered in the same cum that I had just shot into Kara's ass a few minutes before.

"Fuck! Fuck me!!"

I was worried Andrew was going to wake up so I pulled her head back and stuffed my jism-covered finger into Kara's mouth. Her moans were muffled as she began sucking my finger. As she came, her mouth clamped tight around my finger and her pussy clamped around my cock. I continued fucking her as her orgasm faded away.

She reached back and pushed me backward freeing my dick from her soaking pussy. She then spun around and dropped to her knees. With a grin she opened her sweet mouth and took my slick wet cock between her lips. Her hand cupped my balls as she slid her lips down my shaft tasting her own juices. I could hardly believe it. Here I was in the bathroom with my friend's girl sucking my cock; the same cock that had just been in her pussy and her asshole. What a slut!

I was mesmerized as Kara sucked and licked my hard shaft. I noticed she was reaching back behind her with her other hand and I realized she was fingering her own ass. After a few more minutes of exquisite sucking and licking she pulled her finger from her ass. She looked up into my eyes as she put it in her mouth, tasting my cum once again. Then she took it out and resumed sucking. Suddenly I felt her hand between my legs. Her wet finger traced the rim of my asshole before slowly sliding up inside. I knew I was done.

She took the first shot of cum into her mouth and greedily swallowed it down. Then she pulled away and continued jacking my cock, sending stream after stream of hot jism into her face and onto her lips and tongue.

"Thanks," she said, rising to her feet and kissing me.

As I lay in bed later that night I stroked my dick and wondered if all that really happened. I also wondered if would ever get the chance to do it again. I soon shot my load and fell asleep to the sounds of Kara and Andrew fucking in the next room.

The End

Please send comments or requests to xxdamon@hotmail.com

damonX
damonX
2,987 Followers