My Rose Does Bloom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh girl," she mumbled, "You're dynam—ah—don't stop. I can't get enough of your lips on my titties."

Her aroused comments only made me work harder as I lightly nibbled on her breasts, and she cringed enjoying the erotic pain. Placing my hands on her firm bum I squeezed, drawing her into me as if we were one.

Lifting my leg decisively with one hand, her other hand sought my clitoris and toyed for a few seconds. She brought her hand to my mouth, teased my lips to part and said, "Taste." I opened my mouth, and she put her index finger on my tongue and lightly stroked back and forth. Moaning in need, the leg I was standing on started to buckle, but Trisha held me firmly. She removed her hand from my mouth and kissed me.

Pulling back she commented, "I can taste pussy in your mouth." Her words drove me wild, and I felt a pending explosion in my body. Returning her hand to my vagina, she parted my soft lips with her fingers and inserted a finger deep within me. Trisha started rhythmically stroking while looking into my eyes, "Come for me baby, come real good, give me that sweet juice of yours."

Her seductive tone and expert stroking immediately released a ripple through me. I shuddered in sweet misery as she teased me deliciously while staring into my eyes to measure my reaction.

"That's my girl, give me a good one," she cooed. Our lips met in a deep kiss, and I let loose an unconfined orgasm that left me straining and breathless. Holding her tightly and releasing our kiss so I could breathe, a single moan of satisfaction parted my lips in a puff of air.

Not satisfied, she forced me to the floor aggressively, spread my legs and settled herself between them. She slowly, gently pressed her clitoris to mine and began pacing back and forth. The experience caused me to immediately spasm. Then she took my leg and hugged tightly, increasing her dance of lust for the next few minutes. My mind lost itself in heat as an orgasm soon coiled through my entire body, unleashing a massive scream from my lips that crescendoed, then softly faded, leaving me half-conscious and breathless as she still pushed.

Regaining my senses, I felt her still thrusting and observed her head looking to the sky as an orgasm found her and she screamed, "Jesus Fucking Christ!" She stopped moving and trembled, her face turning white as all the blood in her system apparently rushed to her pussy. After a few seconds, she slowly laid on top of me, completely passed out.

As beautiful Trisha rested, I smiled, enjoying the fact that I could bring a woman to such a state of satisfaction. But then, like getting shot by a pistol between the eyes it hit me.

Rose! Was I just another slut-lesbian willing to give of myself to any willing pussy that came my way?

Tears flooded my eyes, and I found inner strength for perhaps the first time in my life, strength of resistance and character, fueled by my love for Rose. NO! HELL NO! What was I doing? I loved Rose. Is this all the commitment I was willing to make? I will not fuck up any longer.

She roused and noticed me shaking my head and crying, "Whatsa matter, did I hurt you?"

I paused, looked up at her a tried to talk, "No, it's just . . . "

She looked back at me with a kind and sensitive expression, "You're in love, right?"

I nodded.

"A girl?"

I nodded again.

"Damn, I find the best fuck in this school, and she loves someone else."

Wise beyond her years she said, "Look honey, I like you, more than like you, gawd, the sex. You're cute as all get out. Nothing I would like more than to make you the happiest girl at Resaca City High School, but if it's gonna cost you a girl, then I'll stop. Damn, there's not much more we can do though, you wore me out pretty good."

I nodded as she wiped my tears away. After a few seconds I spoke, "But I don't know, I mean if she's . . . lesbian, like me." There, I thought. I admitted it aloud, and I felt a strange satisfaction.

"Love doesn't know what a lesbian is. Love only knows love, so if you love her you gotta act or you'll forever be wondering and wanting."

Trisha looked at me again with kindness, "You got it bad honey." Then she hugged me tightly, and our nude bodies meshed together in an embrace of friendship, albeit a damn sexy embrace. She pulled away, looked at me longingly then kissed me. Taking my hand, the lovely teen stood up, and I followed suit.

"You better get out of here or neither one of us are gonna be able to stop going further. I can't believe I'm turning this down. I'm such a fool! You're a doll, and I want to fuck the hell out of you again; but, I've been in love. I knows girl, I knows. I don't wanna mess this up for you, and I think if we keep doing this it just might. So git, while I still have time for my coach."

I hugged her tightly and nodded thanks then said, "Sorry," knowing that I had to stop or face the guilt of my actions. Already cheating on the girl who wasn't my girl, I thought I should save my first taste of a pussy other than my own for her, if she was . . .

"Don't mention it." Trisha smiled, "But if things don't work out, or ya' need a partner, or maybe someone you could love, you know who to call. I'm always here for you, baby, and I don't say that to many girls. Aiy! Get your sweet pussy out, hurry, get, shit I'm an idiot, but you're so damn sexy!"

As if fate were listening, Coach Thompson opened the door, wearing only a smile and asked, "Next?"

Trisha looked over at the coach and chuckled, "Yvonne, I was wondering when you'd be along. How about a fuck?"

I left the two to enjoy the shower, dried off and dressed, then went to look for Rose to apologize, but apologize for what I wasn't sure.

12