My Runaway Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you still have this pullout bed," Lori said. "Didn't you find this on the side of the road?"

"Yeah," I said. I took the cushions off, piling them up like I did every night.

"Will it be big enough for both of us?" she asked.

"I'll sleep on the floor." I grabbed the handle and pulled out the bed, unfolding it.

"No," she said. "You sleep in the bed."

"I'll be fine on the floor. It's just for a few days."

"No, it's not just for a few days," she said. "If you're sleeping on the floor, you're definitely going to want me out by Saturday. Sleep in your own bed."

"Where are you going to sleep?"

"I'll sleep with you. I mean in the bed, not sleep with you. God, sorry. You know what I meant. We'll share. We've done it before, remember?"

"We're a bit old to share a bed. We're not kids."

"It's no different. I won't take up much room. You can sleep however you normally do. I told you, it'll be like I'm not even here. I'm a ghost. Sleep in your bed and I'll just sleep on the edge here."

"Lori, I don't know."

"Come on. Where's the harm?"

"All right," I said. "I really didn't want to sleep on the floor anyway."

She smiled. "Neither did I."

I threw the pillows on and then climbed under the sheet. It was too hot for blankets. I normally slept in the middle but I stayed to one side. She jumped in, pulling the sheet up to her hip, still smiling and looking happy. It wasn't a large bed, about the size of a double. We were right up against each other, shoulder to shoulder. I turned on my alarm and then turned off the light.

"Night, sis."

"Goodnight," she said, lying on her side, looking at me in the dark. "Thanks again for letting me stay."

"Yeah," I said, glancing at her. That shirt button was barely holding her breasts together. I could see her tummy easily. Damn, she was making me think bad thoughts.

"See, there's plenty of room for both of us," she said. "If I stayed, I wouldn't be in your way."

"I guess," I said. Then I closed my eyes. Best not to think about her like that. She's my sister. I was just going to go to sleep, but then she started talking again.

"Do you mean you guess you'll let me stay permanently?"

"No, I meant, 'I guess you should be quiet and go to sleep.'"

"Oh, sorry." She fell quiet again, but for only for a moment. "I wouldn't be in your way though."

"Lori..." I said, opening my eyes.

"I just want you to think about it," she said. "And there are benefits if I stay."

"Benefits?" I said. "Like what?"

"My gratitude. Like, tomorrow, while you're at work, I'm going to clean your whole apartment. What do you think of that?"

"All 500 square feet? That'll take you all day."

"Come on," she whined. "The floors will sparkle. And your bathroom needs attention."

"So I get a live-in maid who takes up half my bed?"

"A third of your bed," she said. "What else would it take to let me stay? Seriously, Chris, whatever you want, I'll do it. I'm your slave."

The moment she said it, my thoughts ran to sex, but then I reminded myself she was my sister. Still, I was going to tease her about it. She had teased me plenty. "You better be careful telling a guy you'll be his slave."

"Why's that? Is there something you want me to do?"

I could see her brown eyes sparkle in the dark, as if she knew what I was thinking. I laughed it off. "Are you joking with me?"

"No. I'll do anything you say. Absolutely anything."

"And what if I abuse my power?" I asked with a smirk.

"You wouldn't do that," she said. "You've always looked out for me. It's not as if you'd ask me to do something seriously depraved, would you?"

Damn it! "If you're willing to do anything, then I'll just order you to go home and live with Mom."

"No," she said. "If I have to be a slave, I want to choose my master."

"You're not my slave, Lori. I don't need a slave."

"I'm just trying to say I wouldn't be a burden."

"And what if I want to bring a girl home or something?" I asked. "Then what? Yes, this is my little sister. She's going to clean the kitchen while we fuck. Try not to let it bother you."

She pouted, her full lips quivering in the dark. "Do you bring home a lot of girls?"

I wish. "That's not the point."

"Then what's the point? If you want to bring someone home, I'll wait in the hall."

"And if she sleeps here?"

"I'll sleep in the hall."

"Lori, you're just not thinking this through."

"What am I not thinking through?" she asked.

"There's more to it than that. I like my space."

"You'll have it. You don't have to entertain me."

"I like to sleep naked."

"Then take off the boxers. I never said you had to wear them."

"I can't do that with you here."

"I already saw your cock, Chris."

"Jesus, do you have to keep bringing that up? It's humiliating."

"It's just me. I thought it was funny."

"Yeah, a girl thinks my dick is funny, just what I needed to hear."

"I didn't mean it like that, and your cock is too big to laugh at."

"Jesus, stop teasing me, please."

"I'm just trying to lighten you up."

"And what if I want to watch porn?" I said.

She shrugged in the dark. "I don't care. I watch porn too."

"I can't watch that stuff in front of you."

"You can. Doesn't bother me."

"Yeah, that's fine until I start jerking off. Hey, sis, pass the lube."

She giggled. "Okay, you can jerk off in front of me."

"Stop joking, I can't."

"Seriously, I don't care. I'll turn my head."

"You don't think it's gross to sit there while your bother jerks off to porn? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"It's not that gross. I masturbate all the time."

"Not in front of people."

"I'm not people. I'm your sister."

"You know, I think Mom was right. You are a slut."

"Stop it, I am not. It's different with you. You're family."

"So you'd masturbate in front of me?" I asked. My eyes ran over her again, lingering on her tummy. The sheet was slipping down her hip. She was twirling the tie of her bikini bottoms between her fingers, as if she was threatening to tug on those strings.

"Sure, why not? If we see each other, it's not a big deal. It's not like we'd be doing anything together or touching each other."

"Lori, seriously, you're not the same girl I remember. Mom was right. You are a slut."

"I'm not a slut, Chris," she said. "I haven't even, um, I haven't fucked that many guys."

"That's not my business," I said.

"Well, I haven't. Mom sees me leave for dates and then I don't come home at night, but that doesn't mean I'm out having sex. I spend the night at my friend Sarah's house, and sometimes we eat each other out, but that's it."

"What! You do what? You eat pussy now?"

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I'm a lesbian. I'm just sleeping there, and only because I can't stand to be in that house with Dale. I'm miserable. Today, all I could think about was when it would be my turn to move out, and when I got in that argument with Mom, I was happy because I finally had an excuse to get out and come live with you."

"But there's not enough room here for both of us," I said. "Why don't you move in with your friend Sarah? You two can eat pussy all you want."

"She doesn't want to leave home. Her parents are actually nice to her. Would you leave if you got a free car, and money, and you had a pool and your parents were paying for you to go to college? I wouldn't leave that house either."

"Why don't you get a job and save up like I did and then move out?"

"If you let me stay here, that's what I'll do. I'll get a job and I'll save up, and maybe we could move to a new place together, with two rooms, then you could have your privacy but we could still live together."

"That's a long way off."

"I know, and in the meantime, we can be roomies."

"And share a bed and masturbate in front of each other?"

"Sure."

"I'm not doing that, Lori. It's weird."

"I'm just saying you could do it if you wanted to. I feel comfortable with you. I wouldn't care."

"I care," I said, getting annoyed with her. She wasn't getting it.

"Okay, look, remember when Dad died? I crawled into your bed every night and cried myself to sleep. I did that for...how long, three months? Until Mom told us we were too old to sleep together."

"She was right. We were."

"But I didn't think about it like that. I just wanted my brother. That's how I felt today. I just wanted to get out of that house and be with you."

She climbed up and crawled over, her back arched, the shirt held together by that one button, threatening to pop open and expose her breasts. She came down right beside me, putting her hand on my chest. Then she bumped her nose into my nose, rubbing from side to side like she used to when she was little.

"You know, I didn't come here just to get away from Mom and Dale. I also came because I missed you. I thought it would be fun to be together again, how we used to be."

She gave me a quick kiss. I felt her soft lips on mine for a moment and then she settled down with her head on my chest. She began rubbing with her hand, moving it down, pushing the sheet aside as she went, her hand stopping at the waistline of the boxers. Then her hand came back up to my chest. My cock was stirring. I hadn't had sex in quite a while.

"I've really missed you," Lori said.

"I've missed you too."

"So, what do you say?" she asked. "Can I move in?"

I wanted to say no, but if I did, she'd keep talking. "Let me think about, okay?"

She smiled up at me. "Really, you're going to think about it?"

"Yeah. I have three days."

"Okay, that's fair. Three days. I'll show you what a good roomie I can be."

"Then be a really good roomie and let me sleep. I have to get up early."

"You got it."

She put her head back down. I exhaled and closed my eyes. She was still rubbing up and down, from my chest to my stomach, her fingers lingering around my bellybutton. My cock was wondering if she was going to go lower, but she always brought her hand back up. It was torture, but she wasn't stopping. She was probably used to staying up late.

Maybe I liked this, having her here, but at the same time, it was uncomfortable. I could really feel my cock getting harder as she kept rubbing my chest and stomach. I wish I had finished jerking off earlier. I was going to have to start jerking off in the shower. I couldn't actually do it in front of her. I'm sure that was a bluff anyway. She was going to say anything so I wouldn't throw her out. But she couldn't be serious, could she? Masturbating in front of each other? That was crazy. She was definitely bluffing.

I drifted off to sleep but woke up later in the night to the red numbers telling me it was 3:00 am. Lori was still there, but her head had moved farther down my stomach. Her heavy breathing told me she was sleeping, but to my surprise, my cock was standing straight up, pointing at her face. And it wasn't under the sheet; it wasn't even in my boxers. Somehow, it had worked itself out of the piss flap and was just standing there for all the world to see.

"Oh, fuck," I whispered to myself. I reached around Lori's head and grabbed it. It was really stiff, almost painful. Without waking my sister, I tried to stuff it back into my boxers. Then I pulled the sheet over it. It still looked obscene, a large tent right in front of her face. Thank god she was asleep.

As gently as I could, I slid my hand under her head and moved her to the other side of the bed. She snorted, but then she was quiet. But the button, that one button, popped open. The shirt tugged as I set her head down and her breasts fell out.

"Shit," I mumbled, but I looked. Her breasts were so perfect, her nipples dark and perky and pointing at me. Her head turned and I froze. Her arms lazily reached over her head and stretched. Her breasts seemed to amplify in size, but her eyes remained closed. She breathed slowly and didn't move again. I think she was asleep. If she wasn't, I was in trouble. I very slowly pulled the shirt back together and buttoned it, just the one, so she wouldn't know.

Then I lay back down. My cock was so hard it hurt. I wanted to take it out and beat the hell out of it, and I almost did. This was my apartment, damn it, and she had told me I could, but there this was this door in my head that kept knocking, reminding me she was my little sister. Still, I slid my hand under the sheet and gave my cock a squeeze, just to let it know I was sorry.

I looked up at the ceiling. Then I squirmed. Something was under me. I reached down and pulled it out. Pink bikini briefs. My jaw dropped and my head turned. My eyes instantly went to Lori's crotch, covered by the sheet. She was naked under there. She had to be. How had these come off? The strings must have caught on something, pulled open accidently. There was no way I could put these back on. What was I going to do?

Forget it. It wasn't my fault. I placed them delicately in her hand and turned all the way around, my back to her. I gave my cock a few strokes over my boxers. Shit, thinking of her naked right next to me was getting me way too worked up. I felt like rolling over and just fucking her awake, but my head-door was knocking again. She's my sister.

I climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom, taking my cock out, giving it a few more loving strokes as I stood in front of the toilet. There was no way I could piss like this. I needed to get soft, quick. I moved over to the sink and took handfuls of cold water, running it along the length of my shaft.

"Ahhh...fuck."

That did it. I pissed, turned off the light, and made my way back to bed. Lori was still sleeping. I could see the outline of her body under the sheet. Her legs were spread wide open. The sheet seemed to melt against her pussy, leaving a crease. I stared at it for a second. It looked almost wet in the dark. Was she wet? No, I was imagining things. I climbed into bed, trying not to wake her with my movement.

"Mmm, Chris?" Lori whispered. She opened her eyes, blinking at me. "Is that you?"

"I had to use the bathroom. Go back to sleep."

"Okay," she said, but then she rolled over and her arm came down on my chest again. She lifted her neck and once again kissed my lips. It was a longer kiss than the earlier one, with her mouth parted, which felt more like a real kiss, but then her head came down on my chest and she was quiet. Yeah, she was just tired.

Then I felt her leg on top of mine. Her crotch was pressed right up against my thigh. My cock jerked, daring me to drown it in cold water again as it filled with warm blood. Lori must have been really out of it not to realize she was naked and pressing her bare pussy right up against my leg. I pinched my eyes shut and thought of baseball. Then she grinded her pussy against me. Had she just done that? Or was she just twitching in her sleep? What the fuck? And she did feel wet. I think she really was. Or maybe she was just having a wet dream. I took a deep breath and delved into my own dreams.

I woke to the sound of my alarm. I started to sit up, but I found Lori's head on my chest. She sat up, the sheet falling away as she climbed up to her knees and stretched over me to reach the clock. My eyes bulged. Her knees were spread and I could see her pussy. It was totally shaven, her little clit poking out between her lips. And that wasn't all. The shirt's buttons had opened. Her breasts were hanging in my face as she hit the snooze button. Then she fell back down on the bed, practically on top of me.

"Ugh, way too early."

"Uh, sis?"

"Hmm?"

"You're not dressed."

"Huh?"

"Your bikini is off and your shirt is open."

She lifted up, looking down at herself. "Oh, shit, sorry."

And then she buttoned it. I turned my head.

"What happened to my bikini?" she asked, looking all around.

"I don't know. It's your bikini. Keep your damn clothes on."

Lori lifted the sheet, which I really wish she had not done, because my cock was raging with morning wood, fighting to get out of my boxers. I sat up and swung my legs off the bed.

"Got it," she called behind me. "Sorry, wardrobe malfunction. Guess we're even for yesterday."

"Yeah, right. I have to shower and get going."

"Okay. I'm going back to sleep."

"I'll be back around 5:00 pm."

"See ya."

As I climbed up and headed to the bathroom, I tried to keep my back to her so she wouldn't see the tent in my boxers, but I was glad to shut the door and climb into the shower. I slid the glass door closed and turned on the water. Finally, I could jerk off. I took some soap, lathered up, and then slowly began stroking my cock. It felt so good after so long---12 hours is a long time for me---I just leaned against the wall and had at it, until I heard my sister.

"Oh, shit, sorry!" Lori said.

I opened my eyes to see her standing right there, watching me through the shower glass.

"Jesus, fuck!" I said as I spun around. "What the hell are you doing in here?"

"I had to pee."

"You don't knock?" I yelled.

"The door wasn't closed," she said.

"The door doesn't close," I said. "It's broken, remember?"

"Well, I was just going to be quick."

"Fine, go."

I kept my back to her, but she could still see my butt. I felt like I was on display with the toilet right across from the shower. Was she done yet?

"Are you done yet?"

"Yeah, you can turn around."

I turned but she was still standing there. I spun back around, my cock flying after me, hitting the wall. "What the hell? I thought you were done."

"I finished peeing. I have to wash my hands."

I was angry now. "Damn it, Lori. See, this is why we can't share an apartment."

"Why? Because I had to pee?" she asked.

"Yes."

"I told you, it's fine if you jerk off. I don't care."

"I don't want you to see me naked. It's embarrassing."

"I saw you naked yesterday. And I woke up in the middle of the night with your cock in my face. It was all hard and just out in the open. But I didn't wake you up and yell at you, even though you yelled at me because my bikini accidently fell off."

"Can I please finish showering?" I said.

"Yes. Sorry, geez."

She left and I finished showering. I would just have to wait until Saturday to jerk off. There was no other choice. I climbed out of the shower and toweled off, wrapping it around my waist. I still needed to get my clothes though. Before I even left the bathroom, I could hear noise. Someone was moaning. Was that Lori? Was she out there masturbating, playing with her pussy? I stepped out, seeing something even more shocking. She was watching porn, my porn, the DVD I had left in yesterday. She was under the sheets. I couldn't tell what she was doing, but...

"What are you doing?"

Her hands came out from under the sheet. "Nothing. I just turned on the TV and this was on."

"I thought you were going back to bed."

"I'm too awake now. I thought you were still in the shower."

I laughed. I couldn't believe it. My little sister was playing with herself in my bed. Words escaped me. "Whatever, Lori. I just really need to get out of here."

I picked out my clothes from the dresser and turned back toward the bathroom.

"Where are you going?' she asked.

"To get dressed."

"Why don't you dress out here?" she asked, turning on her side, watching me.

"Seeing me naked earlier wasn't enough for you?" I asked.

She shook her head with a grin. "I want you to be comfortable when you're at home. Come on, let's see that cock again."

"Are you serious right now?" I asked.

"Sure. I've already seen it. You're not going to surprise me. Come on, change."

I raised an eyebrow, but then I decided to call her bluff, if it was a bluff. I opened my towel and tossed it on the bed. My cock was still half hard, and getting harder, thinking about her playing with her pussy. Her eyes were on it.