My Runaway Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really do have a big cock, Chris," she said, glancing at me, her fingers moving in small circles along my shaft. "I saw it a few times when we were younger, but not like this."

"You, uh, you missed a spot."

She smirked at me, sandwiching my cock between her palms, running them from top to bottom. "Did I get it that time?"

Was it wrong if I said no and just told her to keep rubbing? Then she cupped my balls and rolled them between her fingers.

"Was I supposed to lube the balls?" she asked.

"Fuck," I mumbled. "Lori, do you realize what you're doing right now?"

"What am I doing?" she asked.

"You're jerking me off."

"No, I'm lubing you up, and I'm done now, so get to it."

She sat back on her knees and folded her arms, still naked, her tits on display, her shaved pussy peeking out. I really didn't know how we had come this far, but I do know it was her fault. And I was angry at her. Nobody told me to jerk off in my own apartment, damn it.

"I'm not jerking off," I told her.

"Why are you being so difficult? Do I have to jerk you off now too?"

"Yeah, because I'm not doing it. So go ahead, slave, jerk me off. You want to stay so bad, do it."

She stared at me for a moment. I actually wanted her to get angry, storm off, dress, ask me to take her home, now, do anything but jerk me off. Instead, she wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft and squeezed as hard as she could, an angry squeeze. Then she ran her hand from the bottom of my cock all the way up to the top.

"Holy fuck," was all I could say.

She smirked at me, just stroking my long cock up and down, nice and slow. She rubbed the piss slit with her thumb, slick from all the lube.

"Feel good?"

"Fuck."

"That's a yes," she said. She began using both hands, pumping it all the way up, sliding it between her slick fingers, running all the way back down. "This is really making my pussy wet. It's too bad you're my brother."

"And if I wasn't?" I asked.

"You'll never know," she said in a teasing voice.

"I can't believe you're doing this. You've lost your mind, you know that?"

"What do you mean?" she asked, sliding her hands up and down, holding my cock like a baseball bat, the slippery sound of the lube loud as she tugged on my cock. "Doesn't this prove I'd make a good roomie? And this doesn't have to be a one time thing."

"Huh?" I mumbled. Watching her hands run up and down my cock had me in a trance. She began massaging my crown as her other hand went down and squeezed my balls.

"If I rub your cock from now on, whenever you want, would you let me live here?"

"Jesus, Lori, you're really willing to whore-out hand jobs for half a bed in a shitty apartment?"

"A third of a bed, and I don't give hand jobs to strangers."

I was having trouble talking to her while she was working my cock over with those hands of hers. Her fingers were spread apart to keep a grip on the shaft, her orange nails glistening with lube.

"I think I'd be less shocked if you were giving hand jobs to strangers," I said.

"My pussy's still off limits, just so you know," she said.

I glanced at her. "Are you sure?"

She laughed. "I bet you'd like that, huh? Fucking my little pussy with this." She squeezed my cockhead. "I'm tight too, you know? You'd split me open. Or maybe you'd like that?"

"Would not," I mumbled

She squeezed my cock harder, digging her nails into it, dragging them up and down. "Come on, admit it. You want to fuck me. You're thinking about it."

"It's hard not to think about it when you're jerking me off and running around my apartment naked. Do you want me to fuck you?"

She chuckled, tugging harder on my cock. "Letting my brother fuck me is worth more than a third of a bed in a shitty apartment."

"Fuck, I'm going to cum."

"Cum," she said, wrapping both hands on top of each other. She began pumping them together in fast, long strokes. "Let's see how much cum comes out of a giant cock like yours."

That was it. I exploded, showering her with sperm. It went everywhere, her face, her tits, all over her stomach. She kept stroking even as I finished.

"Holy fuck, that's a lot of cum," she said. "Is that normal? You okay?"

"Yeah," I said tiredly.

She was still stroking up and down. "I seriously cannot believe you came so much."

"You can stop now."

"Oh, okay," she said, taking her hands off my cock. They were covered in cum. She looked at them and then down at herself like she didn't know what to do. "I'm a mess."

"Sorry," I said.

"It's okay. Feel good?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Cool," she said. "So...roomies?"

I sighed, falling back, putting my hands over my eyes.

"Think about it," she said. "I'm going to wash my hands."

I listened to her leave and heard the faucet turn on. I didn't know what to say when she came back. If anything, I wanted her to leave sooner. This couldn't go on, letting my baby sister jerk me off. I couldn't even believe it had happened. Was she this desperate to move out? Things had never been that bad at home, but I couldn't let her stay here, having her jerk me off on command, because I knew I would abuse my power. And it wouldn't stop there. I would start fucking her. Hell, at this rate, I didn't know if I was going to make it till Saturday.

When the bathroom light turned off, I rolled over and pretended to be asleep. She came back and whispered my name a few times, but I was quiet. Then she lay down and wrapped her arms around my waist. I felt her hard nipples against my back, as well as some of the cold cum on her stomach. I felt ashamed, like I had taken advantage of her.

The alarm! I rolled over to reach for it, but Lori was in my way, crawling over me, her breasts hanging in my face as she hit the snooze button. Then she came down next to me. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Lori was mumbling something. Then I felt a breeze on my cock and realized she had lifted the sheet.

"Morning. Your cock is always hard."

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"Want another hand job?"

Last night. It all came back. My sister had lubed up my cock and jerked me off! I came all over her. I can't believe we did that. "I can't believe we did that," I said out loud.

"It was fun, huh?" She looked up at me, her chin on my chest. "At least I proved you don't have to change your life around if I move in."

"Is that why you did it?"

She didn't answer, just shrugged.

"We really shouldn't have done that," I said. I wanted to pretend it had not happened. I sat up, pushing her aside. I climbed out of bed and stood firm right in front of her. I realized my cock was just pointing straight at her face. She looked at it and stared. I tried not to stare at her tits. "Okay, Lori, here it is. I'm sorry I asked for a hand job. I was out of line. I didn't think you'd do it. I wanted to scare you off, but I didn't. I can't believe you did it."

"It's okay," she said. "It was fun. I didn't mind." She reached up, running her finger along the underside of my shaft. "And my offer stands. Hand jobs for roomies."

"Jesus," I said, backing away.

"Chris, what's wrong?" she asked, climbing out of bed, standing there naked. She came closer, my cock bending against her stomach. She stood on her tiptoes to bump her nose into mine, rubbing them together, giving me a soft peck on the lips. "Are you upset?"

"Just with myself," I said.

She kept kissing my lips, but I didn't respond. I didn't know what to do. This was spiraling out of control. She wasn't even pretending like my sister anymore. I just turned away from her and moved into the bathroom. Under the shower, the door in my head was knocking again. This was my sister. Nudity was one was one thing, but now she was jerking me off? My whole nudist excuse was gone now. I had no explanation for her or for me. I could have stopped her. But she could have stopped too. Shit, what a cluster fuck. I had to get her out of my apartment before I fucked her.

"Hey in there," Lori said.

I turned to see her sitting and peeing. "Hey."

"I had to pee."

"Okay."

"Not jerking off in there?"

"I was just thinking."

"About what happened last night?"

"Yeah."

"I hope you don't regret it. It was just masturbation. Everyone does it."

"Everyone grabs their brother's cock and gives them hand jobs?"

"From time to time." She stood up and came over, sliding the door open. "Room for one more?" She stepped in without an answer.

"What are you dong?" I asked, my eyes going up and down over her naked body.

"Well, I figured if we'll be living together, we might fight over the bathroom sometimes. This is my way of showing you I'm okay with you jumping in the shower if you need to or coming in while I'm in here."

"Lori..."

"Besides, I could use a shower too. I'm still cummy from last night."

She slid past me, my cock brushing against her butt and bending until it bounced free when she passed. God, I wanted to fuck her. I just wanted to bend her over right here and now and shove myself all the way into her pussy, make her the slut my mother said she was.

She smirked back at me, as if she could read my mind. Then she picked up the shampoo and began rubbing it into her scalp. I was suddenly angry with her, angry for teasing me like this, like I was some high school boyfriend. I stepped forward, pushing her into the wall. She gasped as my cock stabbed between her ass cheeks, my hands on her hips, my chest right up against her back, her tits mashed up against the cold tile.

"What the hell are you doing?" she cried.

"Me? What the hell are you doing, Lori?"

"Fuck, I'm showering," she said, turning her head to look at me. "Let me go!"

"You're a cock tease, and it's my cock that's getting teased. I'm not your fucking high school boyfriend. I'm a grown man, and you don't come in here and start rubbing up against my cock like a slut."

"So what are you going to do?" she asked, keeping one eye on me. "Fuck me in the shower? Bend me over and just rape me with that big cock of yours?"

"You know, I don't think I could rape you if I wanted to."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"It means I think you want me to fuck you, and I don't get why. Is an apartment really worth getting fucked by your brother?"

She turned away, avoiding eye contact. "Fuck you."

That wasn't the answer I wanted. I dug my knee between her legs. Her feet started to slip, her legs spreading open. I reached down and grabbed my cock, moving it in-between her legs. Then I slapped it upwards, hitting her pussy lips. It made her gasp.

"Chris!"

"Do you want it?" I said in her ear, the water crashing down over both of us. She was standing on her tiptoes, something I hadn't told her to do, and she then she spread her legs wider and arched her back all on her own, her face pressing into the tile, her hands up against it.

"Fuck you," she repeated.

"Answer me or I will fuck you."

I slapped her pussy with my cock again and she whimpered. I sawed back and forth, dragging my mushroom head across her clit. I could feel her labia running over my shaft. She was panting.

"I said do you want it?" I asked her. Still no answer. I hit her pussy with my cock again, as if I was going to beat the answer out of her. "Fucking answer me!"

"No!" she suddenly said. "No, not like this."

"Then what the fuck are you doing to me?"

"I don't know," she said, speaking quicker. "I don't know what I'm doing. It's not like I have a plan, okay? I just want to stay, and maybe I'm horny, but I don't want to get raped in the shower. Let me go, please."

That wasn't good enough. I didn't want to let her go now. I wanted to fuck her. "Bend over."

"No, Chris, please, not like this."

I grabbed her by the back of the neck and bent her forward. She grabbed the faucet handles for support. I held my cock firm as I lined up with her pussy. I moved forward and felt my head start to separate her lips. She lost her breath.

"Please, Chris, wait!"

I wasn't going to stop. Fuck her, the slut. This was my apartment, damn it!

"Chris, stop!" she cried. "I'm a virgin!"

That stopped me. My cock pulled back so fast it was as if her pussy bit me. "What?"

I took a step back. She turned around, one hand wrapping around her breasts, the other cupping her pussy to block it, or guard it. It was the first time she seemed modest.

"I'm a virgin, okay?"

"No, you're not. Mom said you're a slut."

"And I told you, I sleep at Sarah's. I'm saving my virginity for someone special."

"What the fuck."

"Look, I wouldn't have cared if you thought I was a slut, because I would have kept jerking you off, you know? I would have even sucked your cock, just to stay. But this isn't how I wanted to lose my virginity."

Guilt and regret filled me. Jesus, what had I almost done? I stepped out of the shower, toweling off as I left the bathroom. I was so disappointed in myself. I dressed so fast, I didn't even bother to tuck my shirt in or button it up. I fucked up, really fucked up. I almost raped her in the shower. What was going on with me?

My boss harassed me all day. He could tell my head wasn't in the mail sorting game, but I was dreading going home. I was going to have to apologize. She'd probably ask to leave, which would be a good thing. I couldn't take this on a permanent basis, but at the same time, I really hoped I could fix our relationship before she left.

I came into the apartment slowly. There was nothing on the stove tonight. She wasn't in the shower either. She was just sitting on the sofa, watching TV, wearing her pink t-shirt and white panties again. She didn't get up or look at me as I came in. Shit, she was furious.

"Hey, sis," I said.

She looked up. "Hey. Do you want me to make you some ramen noodles? You don't have anything else."

Or maybe she was okay after all. "You don't have to do that."

"I don't mind."

"I'm not that hungry."

"Fine." Her attention returned to the TV. I sat down on the sofa next to her.

"How was your day?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "Almost got raped in the shower."

"Fuck. I was going to ease into that."

"Like you almost eased your cock into my pussy?"

"Okay, hold on." I held my breath. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I lost all control in there. It was just one too many games, and I've been horny, and I wanted sex. I guess it doesn't make it better that I thought you were a slut, but I wouldn't have done it if I had known you were still a virgin. So I'm sorry."

"So now you want to fuck me, is that it?" she asked.

"No, of course not."

"You just said you did."

"What I meant is you've been teasing me, and I can only take so much, you know? I wanted to teach you a lesson. But you're my sister. I don't know what I was thinking, really."

"So, does that mean I can move in?"

"Huh? I figured you didn't want to move in now."

"No, I still want to."

"Lori, I think what happened proves we wouldn't be good roommates."

"No, it doesn't. It just proves you shouldn't try to rape your sister in the shower to teach her a lesson."

"And you shouldn't tease your brother until he wants to fuck you."

"So you do what to fuck me?" she said.

"Jesus, Lori. Look, I'm very sorry. I was way out of line. I hope you forgive me, and I hope we can have a normal relationship, but living together isn't going to work."

She pouted. "I'm going to make the noodles."

"Fine."

We ate in silence, and then we watched TV in silence, and then we pulled out the bed in silence. I was about to speak up and say we shouldn't sleep naked, but she was already undressing, and then she was under the covers. I took my things off and climbed in after her, turning out the light.

"Goodnight," I offered.

"Goodnight," she said, lying on her side, looking at me in the dark.

I took a glance at her bare breasts and then closed my eyes. It was quiet, but not for long.

"It felt good when you were slapping my pussy with your cock."

I slapped my hands over my eyes. "Lori, when you say things like that, that's teasing me. Is that what you're trying to do, make me think about having sex with you?"

"No, I was just saying it felt good. I didn't say it to tease you."

"You shouldn't tease men, Lori. I'm your brother, but if you start teasing regular guys out in the real world like you do to me, they're not going to take no for an answer."

"Well, I didn't know that, did I? I'm not out in the real world. I thought my brother was better than that."

"I am, and I already said sorry."

"It's fine. It was my fault."

"It wasn't your fault," I said.

"No, you were right. I've been teasing you. I just want you to want me to stay. But I'm pushing too hard."

"Forget it."

"Can we make up?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, turning and giving her a smile.

"With a kiss?" she said.

"Okay." Kisses were innocent, weren't they?

I felt her nose on my nose, rubbing like she had done before, and then she gave me a nice long kiss, slipping her tongue in my mouth.

"I really am sorry," she said.

"I'm the one who tried to rape you. You don't have to apologize."

"But what I said in the shower was true. I meant it. I would suck your cock if you let me stay. And I'll keep sucking it whenever you want me to."

"Shit."

"Chris, I'm serious. I'll prove it right now. I'll give you a blow job."

"Jesus, Lori. Does it even matter to you that I'm your brother?"

"It's because you're my brother that I'm okay with it. I wouldn't suck your cock if you were a stranger."

"Have you even given a blow job before?"

"No, but I've sucked Sarah's dildo."

"Unfuckingbelievable."

"Come on, what do you say?" she asked. "Let me suck your cock one time, right now. If you like it, I get to stay. If you don't, you can send me home. Let me at least try, okay?"

"Lori, it's wrong. I can't."

"Please," she begged. "Tomorrow's Friday. I'm running out of time. One blow job."

"Lori..."

"I just want to make you happy."

"You only want to make me happy so I'll let you stay."

"Yeah."

She kissed me on the lips and then began kissing down my chest. Then she lowered the sheet. My cock was pointing straight up, hard and begging for attention. Her hand wrapped around it, rubbing and tugging. I really needed to cum.

"Can I suck it?" she asked.

I didn't answer. She looked at me like she knew the answer though. My cock was so hard I just wanted the ache to go away. I put my hand on the back of her head and she went down, kissing my stomach. There was no way she was really going to suck my cock though, was there? Then she straddled my le, and I felt her wet pussy on my knee, grinding down. Her eyes lifted, her mouth hovering over my cock.

"If you don't want me to, you better say something."

I didn't say anything. As long I didn't agree out loud, it wasn't my idea. And then her nose bumped into the head of my cock. She rubbed it from side to side, and then she gave it a soft kiss, her lips so pouty and so welcoming.

"You want this, don't you? Come on, tell me you want it."

Shit, she knew what she was doing. Fuck, I did want it though. I didn't care why anymore. "I want it."

"I know you do," she said. Her tongue came rolling out of her mouth. She held my cock steady in one hand as her tongue ran from the base of the shaft, all the way up, taking her time, the coarseness caressing my skin. When her tongue ran over the head of my cock, I groaned. Then she began planting soft kisses along the length. "More?"

I didn't answer.

"Say it. Let me hear you say you want more."

I reached down, my hand sliding into her hair. Yes, I wanted more. "More."

She licked again, from the bottom all the way to the top, and then she opened her mouth and give my crown a big kiss. Half of my cockhead was between her lips. I felt her tongue flicking out against it. She looked up at me.