My Russian Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I cursed when the woman began to ride me. I looked at the graceful line of Galya's body, holding her around the waist to assist her in staying upright.

"Is so sexy watching you make the fuck with her," Katia sighed. She moved in front of us, her eyes fixed on the conjunction of my piston and Galya's pussy. Galya grunted when the girl reached towards her. I assumed Katia was fingering her sister-in-law's clit, and I wished I could see the woman's meaty flaps dangling while my cock penetrated her. "Make it the good fuck with her," Katia implored me, her eyes shining. She chewed her bottom lip and moaned. "It make me hot and sexy to see this. Galya is very sexy. I know why my brothers make the fuck with her."

"She's hot," I sighed. "Fuck ... Katia, she's so tight. Tell her I think she's a great fuck."

Galya laughed and moaned, slamming herself down onto me as she sought to take me as deep and as hard as she could when Katia explained what I'd said. She muttered to Katia, who then disappeared from my line of sight. I felt a zephyr of hot air on my balls and realised that Katia was down there between Galya's legs and was licking the woman's clit.

Galya grunted and heaved suddenly to one side. We both rolled over, with Galya holding my hip to keep my cock inside her during the manoeuvre. Katia rolled out of the way and stood next to the bed. When she'd settled, after wriggling her hips and craning her neck to look back at me, Galya began to fuck against me, her buttocks nestled close against my front.

We rutted for a few minutes, both of us groaning and muttering in our own language as we took each other closer and closer to the pinnacle. I ran my hands over the woman's body, marvelling at the sweet curves of her waist and hips and backside. Katia lay alongside her sister-in-law and caressed the older woman's breasts, massaging the petite mounds and teasing her nipples into long, thick teats surrounded by the puckered coins of her areola.

I came inside Galya, groaning and panting and pawing at her hips and waist. My orgasm and Katia's fingers took Galya there too, and we both moaned and gasped, each of us lost in our own private universe of pleasure.

That was the difference to climaxing with Katia, I realised. With Galya it was just sex, pure fucking for the sake of feeling good. With Katia we shared the moment with one another. It was a deeper, more spiritual event that just coming. When I presented Katia with her orgasm it connected us somehow.

If I wasn't careful I would really lose my head over the girl. More pain and heartbreak on the horizon.

Over the next three days and nights I made love to Katia. Sometimes Galya joined in too and it soon became the norm to see both women naked. All too soon however the day of the family's departure arrived. Katia was going home.

"Is my email and phone and address," the girl said, handing me a page torn out of a notebook. "I will try to visit you in England soon," she added.

I told her that I didn't spend too much time in the country of my birth; I was mostly on the road for work. "But if you do come to England, let me know in plenty of time, as early as you can so I can make sure I'll be there.

Four months after I'd last seen her and her arrival was imminent. I stood there with the other people waiting for somebody to come through the doors -- the families expectant and excited, the bored and jaded chauffeurs holding up their printed or handwritten signs.

I felt the leaden weight of anticipation roll in the pit of my stomach. Would things be the same between us after such a lengthy time had passed? What was Katia expecting? Would she want to start off making love, or was this just a tourist visit with me as the provider of lodging and acting tour guide? I tried to recall the tone of Katia's emails. Was I reading something into her messages, something that didn't exist?

A rush of traffic appeared -- People pushing trolleys laden with suitcases; skinny, bedraggled backpackers, unkempt and hungry-looking. I saw tanned and affluent middle-aged couples walk past hand-in-hand ...

And then, to my surprise, as my jaw dropped and my eyes bulged, I saw Galya swan arrogantly through the doors.

Where the hell was Katia? What was Galya doing here?

Five -- Valentine's party in the pub

We sat in my car, the four of us, me driving with Katia beside me in the front while in the back were Galya and Anatassia. While I guided the car along London's orbital M25 motorway I found out why the two older women had accompanied their sister-in-law to England.

"They have decided that my brothers do not make good husbands." I noticed Katia's English had improved significantly. "I take a class," she informed me with a shy smile and a sidelong glance when I commented.

"So what are their plans?" I asked, meaning Galya and Anatassia's futures.

Katia shrugged. "We take a vacation here and then we see what happens."

The conversation went along randomly, with both of us catching up on news. Katia interpreted while the other two women added their own gossip from the back seat occasionally. I discovered that Galya and Anatassia had decided to forego their former enmity and joined forces financially with Katia. It surprised me to learn that all three of them shared an apartment.

We arrived at my flat in Wisley, and after I parked in the marked bay we unloaded the packed vehicle and carried the several items of luggage through the entrance and into the lift. It took two journeys on the lift with the four of us and the various bags, but when we got behind my front door the women seemed happy enough.

I had intended to take Katia out for a romantic meal but having the other two in tow didn't strike the right note of intimacy and so I hastily changed the plan.

"I thought that since it's Valentine's day we could go to a party at my local pub," I suggested.

"Pub?" Katia asked.

There was some excited chatter when I disclosed the notion of an English public house to her.

"A party in a bar!" Galya said, her eyes gleaming. "Many men in bar?"

It looked like Katia wasn't the only one to have improved her language skills.

I shrugged and said that it was Valentine's Day, it might mostly be couples all caught up in the romance. "Flowers and hearts," I explained.

Galya pouted and it suddenly struck me that since she'd left her husband she didn't seem anywhere near as glum as she'd been on the holiday, although she still appeared to be the same cock-hungry bitch I'd fucked in the arse. My penis thickened at the memory and I entertained a brief fantasy of popping the sultry woman's sphincter again.

Pushing the lewd thoughts aside, I preferred Katia after all, I gave the girls a quick tour of the flat -- two bedrooms, one en-suite; the galley kitchen; bathroom; living room, the usual modern apartment with all the gadgets a bloke could want.

"Where do you sleep?" Katia asked.

That took me by surprise; I had assumed she and I would sleep together, that had been the impression I'd formed.

"He sleep with me," Galya grinned. "You sleep with Anatassia."

Katia rolled her eyes and jabbered in Russian. Both Galya and Anatassia laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked, feeling a little stupid since I didn't understand a word that had passed between them.

"I tell Galya she is too rude. Then I make the joke that we take it in turns to share the bed with you."

Now that idea had a certain appeal!

"Really?" I asked, my mind reeling with the possibilities.

The girl's face fell. "If that is what you want, Alex," she said sulkily.

"Couldn't I just keep it to you?" I replied, suddenly realising that Katia didn't particularly like the idea of me with the other two women. "I'd like it to be just us."

Katia grinned and nodded. "So we share a bed and they share a bed? Good. I like that. Happy Valentine's Day," she said, proud of her English.

The women unpacked and then turned my flat into something resembling an Amsterdam brothel. There were clothes everywhere: Skimpy underwear and lacy bras and shoes and skirts were scattered about the place. I saw both Galya and Anatassia walk along the hall to the bathroom as I sat in my living room sipping coffee. I tried to ignore their unselfconscious nudity, but couldn't help but ogle when they went past.

I wondered if the two of them would be licking each other in bed, or if they'd be playing together in the shower. The thought of Galya soaping up the blonde's big tits had me hard in a second and I pondered on the three women sharing an apartment at home.

It was no better in my own bedroom since Katia was parading around in the nude, freshly bathed and looking particularly desirable given the four month wait. I took in the sight of her body, a body I'd missed so much in the past weeks.

"You're beautiful," I sighed.

Katia paused as she deliberated over her ensemble for the party. Her head tilted and she smiled at me. "Thank you," she replied.

The girl just stood there, arms by her sides as though waiting for me to make a move. I went to her and placed my hands around her waist. We stared at each other for a long moment before our lips met.

The kiss ignited the desire between us, and soon enough, locked at the mouth, tongues rolling, the girl's fingers were at my clothes.

"It's so big and hard," Katia moaned when her fist closed around my girth. "I have waited so long for this."

"You mean you haven't ..." I was stunned by the implication.

"No. Not for four months. I have had no boyfriend, Alex. I decide to wait and see what you will be like on my vacation here. If I like you here I want you for my boyfriend."

"I haven't either slept with anyone else either," I told her. Katia's blue eyes widened.

She smiled at me and squeezed my cock. "Are you my boyfriend?"

I felt a swell of happiness in my chest. "If you want me to be," I replied, my voice husky with emotion and lust.

"I want it, yes." The girl broke away from me and, with an impish grin, after dumping a mountain of clothes onto the carpet, lay across my bed. She opened her legs and bared her smooth vulva. "Lick my pussy," she whispered, a finger showing me just where she meant. "We can fuck before the party, yes?"

"Try and stop me," I muttered through clenched teeth as I launched myself at the girl.

She yelped and giggled and then groaned when I bounced onto the bed, spread her thighs with my hands and attacked her scarlet pussy with my mouth.

Katia's back arched as she thrust up to meet my tongue. She gasped and sighed and muttered words in Russian.

I was taking her there, speeding Katia to her orgasm when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. When I looked up to investigate I saw Galya standing next to the bed. The woman's eyes stared at us as she played with herself, and when I swivelled my head around a little more I saw Anatassia standing by the door.

The blonde seemed hesitant, caught between modesty and her desire to watch. I heard her sigh as her hands went slowly to her breasts.

"Lick it," Katia gasped, her fingers grasping at my hair. "I'm going to come. Lick me, Alex."

I didn't know if Katia knew the other two women were there or not. Even if she did know, the things she'd done and said on her previous holiday had me wondering what the arrangements were in the apartment back in Russia. OK, the girl might have kicked her boyfriend to the kerb, but did that preclude her from Galya's predatory sexual nature? Did the girls have intimate fun between themselves?

What could I do? I could stop and tell Galya to get out of the bedroom, or I could ignore her and take Katia to her climax.

I slurped at Katia's pussy, flicking her clit with my tongue while I fingered the tight opening. The girl bucked and moaned, and when she came I kept my mouth locked to her body, probing as deep as I could, her essence sliding out of her.

"Fuck me," Katia squealed. "Put it in, Alex. Fuck my pussy," she hissed at me, her face twisted with urgent need. She glared at me, almost taunting me as she rubbed at herself, fingers mushing at her sodden sex.

Galya moved closer, one hand busy between her legs while she reached out to caress Katia's little breasts.

It seemed like Katia didn't object to Galya's presence or even to her interaction. So I knelt between those thighs and lifted the girl's hips so I could ease my cock into her.

Anatassia appeared behind Galya. I looked up and saw the blonde's eyes heavy-lidded with yearning, her mouth slack as she mauled at her tits, the big jugs rolling in her hand while she too rubbed at her sex. Galya must have heard the other woman's approach because she turned and smiled and moved in for a kiss.

I watched it all as I fucked into Katia. The girl writhed on the end of my cock, squealing and moaning while I saw Anatassia offer her tongue to Galya, who then sucked and licked it while she squeezed the blonde's heavy breasts.

Galya eased Anatassia onto the bed, pushing the woman's shoulder with a hand until the woman was laid alongside Katia.

"Fuck me, Alex," Katia sighed. She reached out a hand and ran her palm over Anatassia's stomach, her fingers gliding down until they found the woman's pussy.

Galya lifted the girl's hand from Anatassia's body and kissed the fingertips. She said something in Russian and then lowered her face between Anatassia's thighs. The blonde groaned and twisted her face towards Katia and, with my cock still busy sliding in and out of her, Katia wriggled her shoulders and torso and opened her mouth the Anatassia's kiss.

"Shit," I gasped, not that any of the women heard me since they were too intent on their own pleasure to notice. "I can't take much more of this." There were female sighs and moans and groans all around me. I could hear the squelching of my cock sliding greasily in and out of Katia. There were the slippery sounds of Galya's tongue busy on Anatassia's vulva, and I could also hear, quite distinctly, the sopping fap-fap-fap sound of Galya's fingers squirming into her own cunt. "Katia," I groaned, "I'm going to come ..."

My cock pulsed as the stuff pumped out of me, and I groaned and grunted, filling the lovely girl with semen while she looked up at me, Anatassia's lips sucking at her nipple.

"You come inside me," Katia sighed. She smirked up at me and said, "What if we make a baby?"

The thought stunned me for a moment. I'd assumed Katia was on the pill and I cursed my presumption. What kind of impact would that have on me?

Katia continued to study me, her eyes fixed on me. "I made a joke," she said, glancing at Anatassia who appeared to be on the brink. "I'm just teasing," she added, and then turned to the blonde grunting next to her.

Katia spoke in Russian and Anatassia's eyes opened. The woman stared at the girl for a moment before she reached out a hand and brought Katia's face to hers.

I watched Anatassia come. It was just like on the beach: noisily vocal and gasping, her fingers clawing at the bed while the pleasure ripped through her.

When I moved off the bed Galya spotted Katia's pussy oozing spunk. She gave a cry of delight and rolled over the bed to take up a position between the girl's legs. I then watched, my jaw slack as Galya slurped and sucked the cream from Katia's body. She probed two fingers into the girl as she flicked her tongue across Katia's clit. When Galya withdrew her fingers the digits were smeared with spunk, but without a moment's hesitation the woman licked and sucked my ejaculate from her hand, and then immediately set about getting Katia to her orgasm.

Galya was completely uninhibited in the bedroom. She forced the girl's legs back, her hands pushing behind Katia's knees until her pussy was gaping and vulnerable. Then, after a momentary glance of appreciation, Galya moaned and rolled her eyes, her mouth closing over Katia's opening.

While Galya virtually devoured the girl's cunt, slurping and slobbering and generally being a dirty, filthy bitch, Anatassia stroked Katia's breasts and kissed her mouth.

Katia eventually climaxed and Galya rolled away from her, breathless from her exertions. I then left the three women on my bed as they stroked each other's bodies and murmured quietly in Russian and I staggered into the en-suite.

I looked in the mirror, mouthing what the fuck ...? to my own reflection -- what had just happened? "Unbelievable," I muttered before I turned on the shower and stepped into the cubicle.

Katia joined me a minute or two later.

"We can do things," she began as her hands lathered soap over my penis. "The four of us together. I don't mind if you kiss my friends, but you don't put your cock into them. Not into their pussy or into their mouths. Galya I do not trust. She love the cock too much. She too interested in sex. You promise me, Alex, promise me that if Galya try to fuck you, you say no. You tell her you only for Katia."

"Jesus," I gasped, my hands soaping the girl's shoulders. "What are you talking about? You mean we can all mess around but I can't fuck either of them?"

"Yes. I like it when you see us all together. It makes me sexy and hot. It is fun, yes? But I want to be the girl who is special for you, Alex. You can touch them and kiss them on the mouth," she hesitated and grinned. "You can kiss them on the mouth when you fuck me. But you only use the cock with me. You don't fuck them, they don't suck you, and you don't lick them on the pussy. We can play games but you promise me you not to fuck those women."

"But they can lick your pussy?" I asked. "And you lick them?"

"You not want me to do that? If you say no, then I do not."

I shook my head quickly. "No," I squeaked. "I don't mind you doing that; I think that arrangement is pretty good."

Who was I to quibble? I didn't mind at all if Katia, my new girlfriend, licked the other two. It wouldn't be too difficult not to give in to the temptation of sticking my dick into Galya or Anatassia. I'd like their pussies to be within bounds, but I suppose I could forego that pleasure as long as I had my nubile bikini princess to fuck.

There were compensations. I could watch some pretty sexy girl-on-girl stuff; and I could play with Anatassia's big jugs. The only downside was that Galya's meaty labia and massive clit were now off the menu.

I smiled at my beautiful Russian. "I like you a hell of a lot, Katia," I sighed.

She grinned at me and we kissed under the spray.

And I thought that I might like Katia more than a hell of a lot.

The girls showered and primped and preened and finally, at just after eight in the evening, we were ready to go.

Anatassia's cleavage looked deep enough to fall into when she appeared in the lounge room with her voluptuous curves crammed into a tight-fitting dress showing acres of décolletage. The pretty blonde smiled nervously, apparently seeking approbation. She smiled at me warmly after I asked Katia to tell her she looked gorgeous.

Galya played to her assets as well, making her entrance in the briefest of skirts that moulded to her backside. Her blue tee-shirt clung to her brisket and packed her little boobs tightly against her chest. It was obvious that Galya was going braless, her nipples outlined against the cotton. She wore a pair of fur boots and a fur hat and looked completely Russian. "Show me the men," she grinned, her self-esteem needing no boosting at all.

My girlfriend looked beautiful in a powder-blue dress that matched her pale eyes. Her blonde hair, longer than at the beach four months before, was held up by a long, needle-nosed clasp. The girl's eyes shimmered as she smiled gently at me and I felt such a rush of tenderness for her that I went to her and lay my lips softly against her exposed and slender neck.

"You look beautiful," I whispered to Katia as the other two chattered in Russian and put on thick coats against the cold.