My Russian Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good trip?" he asked, smiling when I walked up to him.

"The usual."

Brad looked me up and down. "Well, you've got a tan in February, you wanker," he offered with a grin.

I laughed as we walked towards the car park, my rucksack on my back.

Brad drove out of Heathrow's Terminal 5 and onto the motorway towards the A3. "Valentine's party tonight," he said. "At the pub." Brad cast a quick sideways glance at me. "Remember last year?"

I nodded. "I should, it was mental."

"That mad bitch," Brad responded with a shake of his head. "It got a bit crazy, eh?"

I laughed at that. "She's happy now though," I said. "Getting as much cock as she can handle."

Brad chuckled too. "We can always say we fucked a porn star."

These days Galya makes porn. One of the builders she entertained in the upstairs room of the pub the year before had a friend of a friend who specialised in 'Reality porn'. The producer bloke made enquiries in the pub. Brad phoned me and I passed it on to Galya. Since then she's been all over the place -- Europe, the USA, even Fiji -- starring in dirty films. It's her uninhibited style and genuine enthusiasm, not to mention her unusual genitalia that makes her such a hit. She loves doing it, loves fucking groups of men, adores them coming all over her, inside her, whatever. The camera only makes her worse; she's a nymphomaniac exhibitionist, and she's also on her way to being a wealthy woman.

Good for her, I say.

On the night of last Valentine's she, according to Brad, staggered back into the boozer in a right mess, plastered in spunk and demanding a vodka.

"At least she had her clothes back on," Brad had laughed when he told me about the shocked faces when people realised what the mess was all over Galya's face and in her hair.

From the pub he and Anatassia managed to get her into a taxi and back to my flat. That's when she'd burst in on me and Katia so abruptly. Katia had gone mental, telling Galya in Russian to basically fuck off out of the room. She said that my bedroom was a private place for the two of us and that if we wanted to play with Galya, we'd find her.

I thought it might kick off but Galya stared at Katia for a few seconds, then turned and left us alone. She even shut the door on her way out!

When I went out to check if everything was OK and to see Brad, I found Anatassia and Brad in a heavy clinch, snogging each other's face off while Galya, as I could have predicted, rubbed at her pussy.

Katia came out for a look, too curious to stay in the bedroom. She spoke to Anatassia who nodded her head. The next thing I knew Anatassia was naked and bouncing up and down on a surprised Brad's cock.

My friend sat on the sofa with the blonde's big tits in his face. Galya was kissing Anatassia while Katia stroked my cock as we both stood there and looked on.

"Fucking hell!" Brad called, looking at me with his eyes wide in shock. "Are they always like this?"

"Pretty much," I replied, and then ignored Brad when Katia got on her knees and began to suck me.

Galya kept trying to get in everywhere, but she was covered in dried jizm and nobody wanted to touch her. Anatassia would kiss her, but Katia made it plain that she didn't want Galya to come near me.

In the end Galya went to the bedroom she shared with Anatassia and brought out a thick rubber cock, and I wondered what the reaction would be during a security check at the airport if they discovered that lethal weapon in the woman's luggage.

Galya stuffed herself with latex penis as she watched Brad and Anatassia in a variety of positions.

Katia used her tongue and her hands on me. She got me close to exploding and would then cool me down, eventually wanking my cock until my spunk sprayed across Galya's body. The dark-haired woman slid the head of the already slippery and smeared dildo and then pushed the thing, coated with jizm, into her pussy.

Katia and I left them to it. When I woke up the next day I passed by the guest bedroom on the way to the kitchen to brew coffee. The door to the room was ajar, and when I looked in I saw the three of them all crammed into the double bed, limbs tangled. I shook my head -- how could anyone actually sleep like that?

I found out later from Brad that he'd been exhausted, that Anatassia had fucked him dry and then Galya, after a shower, offered him her arse.

"I couldn't resist it," he'd said, smoking and drinking coffee outside on the balcony in the freezing cold. "Just looking at that arse had me hard again. Anatassia wasn't jealous at all either, she even joined in a bit while I kicked that crazy Russian's back doors in." He shook his head. "Galya was mad for it. She couldn't get enough. Where the fuck did you find these women, Alex?"

I laughed and told him he should see the holiday photos.

Now, a year on and Galya has found her true vocation. Brad and Anatassia meet each other regularly, and when they do meet they visit swingers' clubs. The blonde seems to enjoy herself, she likes the lifestyle, it's all casual, except maybe the thing with her and Brad, but she tells me she enjoys watching people fuck, and that she loves being watched. It's a far cry from the woman I met on the beach. She'd fucked me to get revenge on her errant husband, but it now appeared she'd come out of her shell. Anyway, it's none of my business. As long as she's happy ...

That scene is in my past now, no more group sex stuff for me.

"See you at the pub later?" Brad asked when we arrived at my flat.

"Sure," I replied. "You and Anatassia will be there, right?"

Brad nodded and I climbed out of the car. I waved after dragging my rucksack out of the boot, and then Brad drove off with a toot of the horn.

When I opened the door of my flat Katia smiled at me. She was already naked.

"Welcome home," she said. "Shower?"

I smiled gently at her, my chest swelling with love for my beautiful wife.