My Saturday Night BBC

Story Info
Saturday night BBC for wife.
2.2k words
4.19
54.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it was Saturday night, my husband Adam and I hadn't been out for a long time due to work commitments. I was determined to enjoy that night I even went out and bought myself a new black dress with matching stockings and suspenders. It didn't need a bra and I'd hoped my nipples didn't show too much. I love dressing up it makes me feel so sexy and Adam enjoys it too.

We ordered a taxi as both of us wanted to drink. During the taxi journey I could see the taxi man adjusting his mirror to get a better view of my legs the dirty bastard. I quickly squeezed my husband's cock; I liked teasing him in public. He was rock hard too all 5 inches.

"I'll be having that later," I whispered in his ear.

"If the driver wasn't here I would have you now," replied Adam excited.

When we arrived at the club it was quite quiet, so we grabbed some seats at the bar. The bartender came over to serve us and took me by surprise. He was about 6' 4", muscular black man with dreadlocks. He placed his big hands on the bar and his biceps flexed in response. This man was huge.

"Hi my name is Leroy and I'll be your personal bartender tonight," he said looking straight at me.

"Oh...ok...this is my husband Adam," trying to move his attention away from me.

"You have one sexy wife Adam," Leroy commented, his eyes still fixed at me.

"Yes I do,"

"We don't get many women like you here, so I'll keep an eye on you," assured Leroy.

I started to squirm on my seat with the looks I was getting off Leroy. Keep an eye on me? What did he mean by that?

"I think he fancies you?" whispered Adam.

"Don't be silly," I whispered back. "He's just doing his job," I thought.

As the night drew on Adam seemed to be getting more and more drunk, which was unusual for him as he can handle his drink and we hadn't drunk that much. The next thing I knew he fell off his stool and two black bouncers came running over wanting to kick him out. Leroy rushed over and said he would sober him up in the office out the back. The bouncers smiled at Leroy and winked.

Leroy easily picked my husband up onto his wide shoulders and carried him to the back entrance. I watched his big black muscles flex as he walked in front of me. God this hunk of a man was huge compared to my small frame of 5` 5".

After we arrived in the back office Leroy lay down my husband on the desk.

"I think he just needs to sleep it off," advised Leroy.

"Oh great what am I supposed to do?" I didn't want my night to be spoilt by his drunken ass.

"Come, dance with me," Leroy ordered, taking my waist in his big black arm.

Before I knew it we were back in the club on the dance floor. Leroy had some good moves and started to cheer me up. It did feel strange having fun with someone other than my husband but I waited so long for tonight I was determined to enjoy it. The next song was a slow number, so he took me by the waist and pushed me close to him.

That's when I could feel his erection on my tummy. It felt massive, much bigger than my husbands. Leroy smiled at me realizing this.

"Big isn't it? I bet your husbands doesn't even compare," quizzed Leroy.

I gave him the guiltiest look possible. Leroy laughed and took my white hand in his and off we went through the crowd of people. I wondered if he was taking me back to my husband. But no we ended up at one of the cubicles in the men toilets. Leroy pushed me in first so I turned around to face him.

"What are you doing Leroy?"

"I'm going to show you what you have been missing all your life."

With that Leroy ripped his trousers down, I thought god this man must be horny and OMG look at the size of that cock. It was huge all 13 inches of it. I was so stunned that I fell back onto the seat of the toilet. Leroy took this as a hint to suck his cock and trusted it towards me.

"Now suck a real man's cock girl."

I didn't have much choice in the matter, but I was horny too and tried getting as much of his black cock inside my mouth as possible.

"Only half way girl? Tut tut you must be used to small things," teased Leroy.

His cock was so big there was no way I could fit it all in after all I was only used to my Husband's 5 inches, this was entirely different monster. So instead I started licking the head and ran my tongue down his cock to his balls, where I started sucking each one. All the while I was pumping his big black cock with my married hand.

As he moaned loudly I felt sure he would be finished soon and I could get back to my husband. With this in mind I went back to sucking his cock fast and started moaning myself to encourage him to cum. When all of a sudden he withdrew his cock and I could see it glistening with my salvia.

With my mouth still wide open he stuck his tongue straight down my throat. God that felt good. As Leroy started snogging the ass off me he unhooked the straps of my dress releasing my tits. His black hands then grabbed each one and began playing with my nipples.

"Ooo," I moaned. I love my nipples being played with.

He released his mouth from mine and dropped to his knees and darted his head between my stocking covered legs.

"God you are one sexy girl," he said as he took of my knickers with his mouth. "I can smell your sex."

It was true this whole experience was driving me wild as I took hold of his dreadlocked hair and pushed him onto my pussy, his tongue darting straight for my clit.

"Ahhh lick me, suck my clit." I shouted. I've never been this vocal before.

It wasn't long before Leroy's expert tongue was making me cum.

"Oooooooo yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss," I screamed as I came over his tongue.

Here I was with my brand new dress bunched up around my waist, tits out being mauled by another man hands, knickers were no were to be seen, with a black man between my legs.

Leroy then got off his knees and his cock started to direct itself to my pussy when I said.

"You need to wear something, as I'm not protected."

"That's your problem girl, not mine; you'll have to risk it," he said as he started pushing his black cock inside me.

"Ooo," I moaned as he started stretching me, "Promise you won't cum in me then?" Though I thought I should stop this now.

"I can't promise you anything," by this time he had already pushed half his cock in me.

"Oh fuck it...fuck me Leroy, fuck me hard," I didn't care anymore I just wanted this man to fuck me so bad.

"With pleasure girl," smiled Leroy.

He took hold of my waist and drove the whole of his cock in me. I screamed out loud, and he proceeded to fuck me with vigour. I kept cumming over his cock screaming his name at each orgasm. I could faintly hear voices on the other side of the cubical saying "Fuck her man," "Give her one from me," and "Show her husband how it's done." I wrapped my legs around his back, this man wasn't going anywhere.

"I love fucking white girls with stockings on; they turn me on so much," panted Leroy.

I then felt another orgasm building, this one was going to be big so I began reminding Leroy "Remember not to cum in me, cum on my tits," I pleaded.

I could feel his balls slapping against my ass as my orgasm was close. They were huge and so full of potent cum. And then my orgasm released.

"Oh LEROY oooooooooooooooooo," I screamed, I came all over his huge cock.

"Here it comes girl...ah...ah...AHHHHH...take it...take it all," he screamed as we both came at the same time.

We stayed in a combined state exhausted for what seemed like forever. I had well and truly been fucked by this black man. After a while he withdrew his cock from my pussy with a pop, thanked me for one hell of a fuck and that my husband should be recovered by now.

My Husband, I had forgotten about him, panicking I quickly adjusted my dress but couldn't find my knickers anywhere. I mentioned it to Leroy and he shrugged his shoulders and said, with a grin, that somebody must have taken them when he ripped them off me.

As I left the toilets a huge cheer went up, OMG the whole club heard me screaming. I went so red and hoped my husband was still in the back and didn't know. I saw all the black men giving me knowing looks.

Even a random girl came up to me and said 'Once you go black you never go back."

As I stood there I could feel his cum dripping out of me onto my stockings. I turned around to find Leroy but he was no were to be seen. I walked through the crowd trying to find the office where my husband was taken to. But when I arrived the two black bouncers said I couldn't go in.

"But my husband's in there with my purse and phone?" I desperately replied.

"Look darling I think we all know you don't really have a husband after your performance in the toilets," said the one black man holding my knickers in his hands.

"Oi, they are mine," I shouted and tried grabbing them.

"Uh no finders keepers," laughed the black man sniffing them.

"Fine, keep them just let me into my husband."

"Look we will do you a deal," butted in the other, fatter, black man "If you suck him off we will let you in."

"No way, I'm not doing that," I shouted.

"What my black cock not good enough for you white girl? Leroy's was," said the black man waving my knickers at me.

They had a point I just fucked a black man, was it any difference to sucking this one off? After all I so desperately wanted to get from that place I reluctantly agreed.

"You know it makes sense," said the black man stuffing my knickers in his pocket.

They then let me into the office were my Husband was still flat out sleeping on the desk. If he didn't get so drunk I wouldn't have to be doing this I thought as I looked at him.

"I bet he doesn't even know what a black cock hungry whore you are?" laughed the fatter black man behind me.

I hoped he would never find out, but with all Leroy's cum inside me he might.

The black bouncer dropped his trousers and sat on his chair.

"Do what you were born to do girl, suck my black cock."

I dropped to my knees and I took his 8-inch black cock in my mouth, if I could finish him quickly I could get from this dirty place I thought.

His cock was easier than Leroy's to fit in my mouth and before long I was suck it for all I was worth, sucking him deep, licking his head, squeezing his balls, desperately wanting him to finish.

"Ooo yes bitch that's it take it all, this is the best blow job ever," black man encourage with his black hands on my head.

Meanwhile the other fatter black man had removed his trousers and knelt behind me. With one swoop of his cock he went under my dress and (due to no knickers) straight into my pussy. I didn't need any lubrication as my pussy was still wet from all of Leroy's cum.

"Mmmm," I mumbled with a mouth full of cock, this wasn't something I agreed to.

I was trying to release the black cock in my mouth to protest about this when the black man I was sucking held my head and announced he was coming.

"Oh...yes girl swallow my load," which I struggled to do due to the other black man fucking my cum filled pussy so vigorously.

As he removed his cock from my mouth I felt the other black man's cock starting to swell. I couldn't afford two loads of cum inside me.

"Don't cum in me," I shouted to him as cum was running down my chin.

"I don't know if I can help it...ahhhhhhh," he shouted exploding deep inside me.

The next morning my husband wanted to know what happened last night. I said we came home early, my pussy swollen and still leaking cum. I think he believed me, but I'm not sure if I can keep the result of my encounter with Leroy and the two bouncers a secret anymore as I'm starting to show.