My Saving Grace Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm caught me by surprise. One moment I was licking her sweet, sweet pussy, and then suddenly her thighs clamped around my head and she cried out, screaming "I'M CUMMMMMMING!" as her release hit her. I rode it out, moving with her as her hips bucked, lightly licking her outer lips but staying away from her clit. When her legs loosened their hold, I settled myself on top of her. She kissed me eagerly, not any more squeamish about her own fluids than I was.

"Gracie," I said, caressing her name with my voice.

"Yes, my darling Kevin, it's long past time," she said. "It's time for you to have me, as a man should have his lover."

Gracie moved herself to the center of the bed, gazing lovingly into my eyes. "How should I...I mean, how do you like it?"

Grace gently cupped my face in her palm. "It's up to you, love. I'll enjoy whatever you choose. But, if you want my suggestion?"

I nodded.

"I think for your first time, you should be on top. Some people call it the missionary position. You probably won't be able to last long this first time, and this position will give you the most control."

She lightly ran her fingers over my chest, feeling my muscles and pulling my hairs. Her eyes were full of excitement and passion. I could tell she was as ready as I was!

She lay back, her hair fanning out on the pillows beneath her. She spread her strong, toned legs, which opened the gates of paradise to my view. She watched eagerly as I shuffled forward on my knees to place the head of my thick penis against her nether lips.

"Ooohhhh, Gracie!" I cried, as I sank into her depths. This was incedible! She was so incredibly warm, and wet! I tried to enter her slowly; I wanted to feel everything! Her pussy muscles gripped me tightly as I at last seated my full length inside of her. I understand, now. I understand, as no virgin ever could, the sheer power of this act, the intensity of this feeling! I was INSIDE of her, as deep as I could go! I don't have words for how amazingly good this felt.

Grace gently stroked my face and chest, moaning her pleasure as I gently ground my pubic bone against hers. Finally, I pulled my hips back, sliding partly out of her before reversing direction to plunge back in.

"Oh, YES, my sweet Kevin!" Grace cried. She wrapped her legs lightly around me, crossing her ankles over my ass. With the strong muscles of her sleek thighs and calves, she matched my rhythym easily. I realized just how right she was: I wasn't going to last long at all! The intensity of this experience was just too much. The physical stimulation was intense enough by itself, but the added stimulation of her incredible eyes locked on mine, the sound of her moans and cries of pleasure, and the intoxicating scent of her arousal combined to drive me rapidly towards the edge.

My Gracie sensed how close I was. She tenderly pulled my upper body down towards hers. She gazed lovingly into my eyes as she held me close to her. I kissed her again, as I pumped in and out of her sex.

"Yes, baby," she moaned in encouragement. "Cum for me, darling! Fill me, sweet Kevin! It's okay, you can cum, cum in me, cum in me," she chanted. Suddenly, the walls of her pussy gripped my manhood even more tightly and she cried out. I realized that this is what it felt like to be inside a woman when she orgasms!

"Ohhhh, Kevin, YES!" she cried, as she reached her peak.

That thought was enough; I exploded deeply into Gracie. I thrust as deep as I could and held myself there, pumping my seed into her.

This was, without competition, the most intense orgasm I've ever felt! Nothing, not even the amazing intimacy of cumming in her mouth, felt like this! This amazing woman had given herself completely to me. As I came down from the high of my orgasm, I lowered my face to hers and kissed her tenderly. I was startled to feel tears all over her cheeks.

"Gracie!" I said, deeply concerned. "Oh baby, did I hurt you?"

"N-no, baby, oh God no!" she sobbed. "It was incredible! No one has ever made me feel like this!"

Not really understanding, but satisfied that she was alright, I held her close and caressed her until she calmed down.

"Oh Kevin!" she said. "Oh, baby, the feeling when you entered me, it was unlike any other...I mean, no one..." Gracie broke off, not able to articulate her feelings. We both gasped as my softening manhood slipped out of her, then.

"Kevin, you already know you aren't my first, but I've never felt a connection like this with anyone else! What we just shared...Kevin, I can't even find the words!"

"I can't either, baby!" I said. "Except maybe, WOW! Gracie, love, that was amazing! You're so-"

She kissed me, interrupting me in the most wonderful way. What we'd just shared was no casual encounter. No, this was love-making in its truest form.

"I love you, Gracie," I whispered urgently as we parted. "I love you so much, baby!"

"I love you too, Kev," she said, tenderly.

I carefully rolled off of my lover, and she turned to snuggle into my side. I stroked her beautiful long tresses as she rested her head on my chest. I noticed, as her hand wandered over my chest, that at some point she had slipped the ring onto the ring finger of her left hand. I gently captured her left hand in my right, staring at the beautiful ring on her beautiful hand.

"I love my engagement ring, Kevin," she said, softly. "No diamond could hold the same meaning for me."

"Not for me, either, lover," I said, kissing the crown of her head. "Gracie, the love you've given me is the most precious thing there is. I wanted to give you something special, that reflected our bond."

"Mmmm, Kevin," she purred, looking up at me. "It's perfect. Besides, how could I not give you my love? You've given me yours. You almost gave me your life, too! How many women in this world can say their man is willing to die for them, and mean it literally?"

I smiled at her and kissed her again. My beautiful Grace settled back against me and sighed, sleepily. I pulled the soft comforter over us, and she snuggled closer. I realized with a start that she had actually fallen fast asleep!

Well, I reflected, we have the rest of our lives to make love. And besides, it has been a long day. I decided to call it a night as well. I closed my eyes and rested my head back against my pillows. In moments, I too was asleep, warm and comfortable with my arms wrapped around my saving Grace.