My Saving Grace Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gracie slowly, sensually sank to the floor until she was kneeling at my feet. She looked deep into my eyes as she took her time running her warm, wet tongue down from my navel, following my treasure trail down toward my raging erection.

"Ooooh, Gracie!" I moaned in pleasure.

She gazed up at me as she lovingly stroked my shaft with broad, flat licks; she knew me as well as I knew her, after all. She was well aware of how much eye contact turned me on! But there was that rapidly building pressure in my balls...

"Gracie, love...I'm sorry, but...I'm so close...I don't think I can hold back..."

"Don't be sorry, my love! Enjoy it! I want to show you how you make me feel!"

She gently stroked the ball of her thumb over the purple head of my cock, earning a gasp from me. She grinned impishly.

"Don't hold back, Kevin..." she said in a breathless whisper, before taking my thick shaft in her mouth!

"Oooooohhhh, Grace!" I moaned, urgently. "Oh Baby..."

Gracie took me as deeply into her mouth as she could, caressing my throbbing shaft with her tongue as she did. She added gentle suction on each upstroke, all while never taking her incredible eyes away from mine. Looking down at her as she pleasured me, I could see the deep love this woman felt for me. I sensed the sheer delight she took in giving me pleasure!

My orgasm hit me powerfully, the intensity of it weakened my knees and took my breath away. There was quite simply no time to warn my beloved; it was upon me! I cried out in bliss as I came.

Gracie swallowed my seed, her eyes smoldering with passionate fire. She STILL hadn't broken eye contact! Even though I'd just had an extemely intense and powerful orgasm, Grace didn't let up. She continued sucking my manhood and tugging ever so gently on my balls. She kept me rock-hard and excited. In fact, despite the force of my orgasm, I was more excited than before. But now I would have the staying power to show my beloved Grace just how good her deeply intimate and loving act had made me feel!

I ran my fingers through Grace's hair, caressing her as I gently withdrew from her mouth. She gave my shaft a last, lingering lick before I pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply. I stroked her back, her flanks, and then her breasts, as we hungrily kissed one another. It was good that Gracie had let me cum, I thought to myself. The touching and the full body contact were driving me to new heights of arousal.

I could tell Gracie was feeling it too. Her eyes burned with her desire, her delicate nipples were like little diamonds beneath my palms, and the scent of her aroused womanhood was driving me wild! I wanted her so badly then – even more badly than I had wanted her our first time together, in fact.

"I want to try something," I said. An idea had suddenly occurred to me, and I thought Gracie would love it! She had treated me to some wonderful oral delights before, but this had been really special. It was so incredibly erotic, it made me throb just remembering! I wanted my beloved to feel the same way.

I kissed her again, before moving down to gently flick her rock-hard nipples with the tip of my wet tongue. She gasped and moaned as I blew a soft stream of cool air across the moistened nubs. I knew how needy she was, so without further teasing, I slowly dropped to my knees at Gracie's feet. Her eyes glowed in anticipation. Oh, is she going to be surprised, I thought to myself, when she feels what I'm about to do!

This time it was ME holding eye contact with HER, as I kissed my way down her warm, silky belly. I paused long enough to circle her cute little belly button with my tongue before continuing down. I very, very gently tugged the soft curls of her well-trimmed bush, enjoying her shiver of delight!

At last, I reached the apex of her thighs, and pressed a gentle kiss directly on her mound.

"Mmmmm, Kevin," Grace whispered as I gently licked the lips of her sex.

The musky scent and taste of her excitement was a slice of pure heaven for me! I carefully moved my body into a solid crouch, so that I could support Gracie's weight without losing my balance. If this worked out the way I hoped it would, I'd need to be steady as possible.

Just as eye contact is one of my big turn-ons, displays of strength are one of Grace's. This should do the trick, I thought, as I made my move! I slid my arms beneath her knees and lifted her calves over my shoulders. I cupped her gorgeous, round little ass cheeks in my hands to keep her balanced.

"OH!" Gracie cried, as this new stance pressed her womanhood directly against my hungry mouth.

I slowly stood up, still holding her in place. The extra time I'd spent on my workout routine paid off, as I straightened to my full height while holding my beloved tightly. The sutures in my left cheek painfully reminded me that they were still there, but I didn't care. Grace's electrified cry of pleasure was more than worth it!

"Kevin!" she shouted, "Ohhhhh!"

My tongue slid eagerly over and through her feminine folds. I moaned at the musky taste and reveled in her scent; Gracie was truly a treat for all 5 senses! Then, I started licking her clit, alternating the broad flat of my tongue with gentle flicks using just its tip. Her toned thighs tightened against my arms and shoulders as her passion built, and I knew it wouldn't be much longer before she, too, came!

"YES!" she gasped, "YES, BABY!"

Her voice trailed off into wordless moans and cries as she came! I kept up the attention to her clit as she came, extending and deeping her orgasm. Soon though, I felt her hands on the back of my head, gently tugging my hair. I obeyed her wordless request and backed away from her clit, gently licking her inner lips.

After disengaging from her delightful sex, I carefully set my beloved on our bed and moved on top of her. She held her arms open for me and pulled me close, kissing me. I stroked her body as we kissed, giving her a moment to come down from her orgasm.

"Kevin," she whispered, beaking the kiss. She didn't need to say anything more than that; I knew what she wanted.

"Oohhhh," she gasped softly, as I found her entrance and slipped inside of her.

I let out a pleasure-filled moan myself, as I slid my full length into her. I took just a moment to savor the incredible wet, tight, heat of her womanhood surrounding me, before I began the steady rhythm I knew Gracie loved. Gracie wrapped her arms around my shoulders as we moved together, and lifted her head to kiss me.

This was only our third coupling, but I'd worked hard to learn what she liked; she'd done the same for me! As our lips parted, I leaned down to feast on her breasts. Once more, I teased each nipple with the wet tip of my tongue. Grace gave me a delighted laugh, and then gasped as I increased the pace of my thrusts. She felt amazing, and the love I felt radiating from her deepened the experience for both of us. As much as I didn't want this to end, I could feel my second orgasm building rapidly.

Suddenly Gracie's eyes flew open wide and she gasped. I felt her feminine muscles grip my shaft, and I instinctively thrust deeply into her. Feeling her orgasm while I was inside of her was another thing I'd never tire of! She pulled me close as she rode the waves of bliss radiating from her core.

The pace of my thrusts increased again, as the pressure built in my loins. I slipped my right arm beneath her left knee and lifted it, changing the angle and allowing myself to slide in deeper. Her eyes flew open wide, and she had another, smaller orgasm. The feeling of my beloved cumming again was too much!

"Gracie, love! I'm CUMMING!" I cried.

"Yes Kevin!" she said, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling my face closer to hers. "Give me your cum, my sweet Kevin! Let it fill me, my love! I love you, Kevin! I love you!"

Her sweet words continued until I felt my seed spurt from me, pouring into her welcoming depths.

"Grace!" I cried. "I love you, Gracie, I love you!"

Grace rolled her hips, as only a woman can do, meeting my final, spastic thrusts. She pulled me in for another kiss as she did, drawing out the pleasurable feelings for me as long as she could. I moaned into her mouth as I my shaft quivered one more time, before slipping out of her.

I carefully rolled off of Grace. She moved with me, keeping me close, until we were both laying on our sides, facing one another. When the kiss ended, she snuggled her face into my chest. I heard her giggle as my hairs tickled her nose. She turned her face back up, gazing at me with love. We held each other in the afterglow of our lovemaking, basking in the feelings. We shared a long moment of loving silence; two people so close to one another, that there was no need for pillow talk. The feelings washing over and through both of us were more than enough.

I pulled the comforter over us, and tucked my drowsy sister into the crook of my shoulder, resting her sweet face against my neck. Her soft, steady breathing was a lullaby for me, too. In moments I joined her in the world of dreams, were no one wished us harm, and we were free to love each other without judgement.

###

I awoke to raw edged agony the next morning. My cheek burned and throbbed, and for once I had no temptation at all to rub my face.

"Shhh, love," Gracie soothed.

I felt her gentle touch, and smelled the odor of rubbing alcohol, as she cleaned around the sutures.

"I'd hoped to finish changing the dressing before you woke up," she said, regretfully. "I didn't want you to have to feel this!"

"AH!" I said, as the sting of alcohol in the wound increased the burning feeling. "it's okay, honey," I said, gritting my teeth. "It has to be done. It's sweet of you to do it for me."

She smiled down at me as she worked. "Oh honey! It's not me being sweet! It's me taking care of my man! It's nothing more or less than you deserve!"

She finished cleaning around the sutures, applied the antibiotic cream with a cotton swab, and then put on a fresh dressing. She disposed of the trash, and swiftly returned with ibuprofen tablets and a glass of water.

"I know the strong pain meds put you to sleep, so I brought some extra-strength ibuprofen tablets," she said. "They should ease the worst of it, and if it gets too bad, then I'll give you the prescription stuff. And trust me, lover, you WILL take your meds if you need them!" Her tone brooked no argument.

I smiled, and gratefully swallowed the pills. Grace caressed my forehead.

"The bruising on the other side of your face is already starting to fade," she noted. "With everything you've been through, Kev, it's a good thing you heal quickly."

I carefully sat up and swung my legs out of bed. She tenderly kissed me on the top of my head.

"Go wash up, sweetheart, and I'll fix us some breakfast."

I washed and dressed, and found my beloved in the kitchen. After a light meal of scrambled eggs and bacon, we talked about our future.

"Have you had any more ideas about which offer you might want to take?" I asked her. (You might remember, I'd already told you she'd received several preliminary offers from some very good clinics and private practices.)

"Yes," she said, with a nod. "I'd really like to stay here in Indiana, and there were several good offers. St. Vincent's is my favorite."

"Indianapolis or Bloomington?" I asked, not that it really mattered to me. I could easily continue my own studies in either city.

"I'm leaning more towards Bloomington, I think," she said. "The money is about the same, but I think we'll probably like living in Bloomington better. Plus, it's closer to Grandma and Grandpa, and it's close enough that Fleur and Elizabeth can come see us whenever they want."

"Sounds great to me," I said, "I can finish up my degree at IU, it's a great school. Honestly though, wherever you are is where I'll be, no matter what!"

I stood up and kissed her, before starting to clear the table. Gracie and I did the dishes together. As I reached up to put our plates back in the cupboard, she caught me right on the ass with the dishtowel. The snapping sound was loud, and I'll admit, it stung a little. I jumped a foot, at least, and gave startled shout.

Gracie giggled girlishly, her eyes dancing with merriment.

"What, Kev?" she asked, innocently. "Did I snap the towel at you? Did I hurt your little tushy?"

I growled, giving her a fierce look that didn't fool her at all. When I turned fully around to face her, she read the intent in my eyes and squealed. Gracie took off like a rocket, laughing as I chased her through the house, just like we'd done as children. I finally caught her after a 6-minute chase through the house. I wrestled her to the floor and tickled her unmercifully! The sound of her playfull laughter was the sweetest music; it filled the house, driving away the dark emotional shadows that had been gathering since the day after Christmas.

After she surrendered, I picked her up and put her over my shoulder, and carried her back to the kitchen. I set her down carefully, grinning as she straightened her clothes. She playfully smacked my upper arm.

"Barbarian!" she said, teasingly.

"Arg," I said, pretending to scratch my balls. "Me not get it...who Barbarian is?"

Gracie giggled again, as she put away the last few dishes. I moved to help her when my cell phone rang. I looked at the screen and groaned. It was my friend Tony calling. Tony was my friend and shooting buddy, but he was also the call center operator for Jenkins Property Management, the landscaping business I worked for. Grace gave me a sympathetic look as I answered the call.

"Hey Kev," came Tony's voice. "Please tell me you're released to work!"

I was tempted to tell him no, but I don't pull stupid crap like that. He wouldn't call me unless they were swamped.

"I'm cleared to work, Tony. What've you got?" I asked, my irritation only partially in jest.

"You haven't looked out your windows this morning, have you, Kev?" he replied. "O'course not, cause if you had, you wouldn't be asking ridiculous questions!"

I stepped over to the french doors in the kitchen and parted the blinds so I could look out into the back yard. I was shocked! There was at least 6 inches of snow on the ground, possibly more. It was tough to tell with the wind swirling it around.

"Wow!" I said.

"Tell me about it!" Tony said. "Anyway, Mr. Jenkins is calling all hands on deck (Mr. Jenkins probably put it exactly that way, too; he was ex-Navy, a 20-year vet, and he tended to say things like that.) I need you to come over, get one of the big trucks, and head over to Fairview Manors."

"Okay, what am I plowing over there?" I asked, picking up my tablet from where I'd left it last night.

"Several places, but here are the highlights: The Miller place, the Dean's, the MacCallister's, and the Forster's. Oh, and the Fairview Country Club, too. I'm emailing the full list along with street addresses to you now. You got maps?"

"Yeah," I said, bringing up my Maps app. In a few seconds, the email came through and I plugged the first address into Maps. "Okay, those are all pretty big properties, Tony. That's gonna take me most of the day."

"I know," Tony said, a hint of apology in his voice. "But look on the bright side: those are all in the most expensive neighborhood in the county, and Mr. Jenkins charges a little extra for rush jobs. You should get a handy bonus!"

I grunted in acknowledgement of his point.

"They're all on our regular contract service plan so it's the standard removal deal, plus sidewalks," Tony continued. "The Country Club also gets all parking areas and accessways cleared."

"Yeah, I figured that one out for myself," I grumbled as I looked at the satellite image for the different customers' properties. With the amount of snow on the ground right now, I'd be lucky to finish before dusk, and that didn't include driving time! Oh well, I could sure use the money...

"Okay, Tony, put me on the board. I'll be at the garage in about 20 minutes or so," I said, resigned to my fate.

"Thank you, Kevin, you're a lifesaver!" Tony replied, and ended the call.

I turned towards my beloved. "Gracie, honey, I've-"

A smiling Grace handed me my lunch box, a thermos of hot coffee, and my rucksack that I used to carry my tablet and a few other odds and ends when I was working. She winked at me, the gesture causing her nose to wrinkle in the cutest way!

"I knew, when your phone rang, what it meant! I packed you a couple of turkey sandwiches, some apple slices, cheese cubes, and bottled water. I also made some coffee. It's from the machine, though," she said, apologizing.

"Thank you, Sweetheart!" I said, pulling her close and kissing her.

"I also made sure the chargers for your phone and your tablet are in your pack. I put the bottle of Ibuprofen in your lunch box. Oh, and your other spare magazine is in your ruck, too. You never know." Her face was more serious, now, and I nodded in agreement.

"Thank you, Gracie," I said again, leaning in to kiss her tenderly.

She stroked the right side of my face, after we parted, smiling at me. "You're welcome, Kevin. It's the least I can do for you! Please be careful while you're working today. You know, better than I do, how many people have trouble driving in this kind of snow. I want you to come home to me!"

"I'd move heaven and earth to make it happen, if I had to, Love," I said.

I held her close for just another moment, before I hurried back up to my room. I put on my thermal base layer and socks, then my heavy work jeans, my steel-toed boots, moisture-wicking undershirt, and a light sweater. My holster and pistol went inside my waistband. Then I donned the new coat Grace had given me, along with my hat, scarf and gloves. My bright yellow contractor vest with it's reflective stripes went over the jacket.

On my way out the door, after grabbing my lunch box and rucksack, there was time for one last, lingering hug. It was damn hard to leave this woman, I thought to myself. I could hardly force myself to do it!

"Love you, Babe," I said.

Gracie smiled. "And I love you, sweetheart!"

As I drove away, I noticed that she watched me from the front windows until the house was out of sight.

###

In spite of the fact that the city plow trucks were running behind, it didn't take me long to get to the company garage. I checked out one of the big F350 Superduty trucks. The garage crew had already mounted the snow plow and filled the salt spreader, so all I had to do was make sure the fuel tank was full and get moving.

I propped my tablet up where I could see the screen and brought up Maps, and off I went. The first property, the Dean's, went quickly; it was just a driveway (a long driveway, but still just one) and the walks, which had to be done with a shovel, of course. Mr. Dean gave me a generous tip when he saw that I'd cleared the walk from the detached garage to the back door, without wrecking any of his kids' snowmen in the process.

The Miller's house was next because it was closest (this neighborhood was very spacious; the houses were all sitting on at least an acre-sized lot each, and some were a good deal larger). This property took a lot longer to plow. The driveway wan't any longer than the Dean's had been, but it was a great deal wider. It could easily have handled three lanes of traffic, I estimated. In addition, the Millers wanted both the front and back walks shovelled, plus the garden path!

I balked at this last because that wasn't in the contract, but in the end, I went ahead and did it. They're paying customers, after all, but...damn! So, I got a good workout at that address. At least they, too, tipped well. That certainly went a long way towards taming my outrage. I had just finished when the CB radio in the truck crackled.