My Saving Grace Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

Thank you all for reading my stories! This series has been a lot of fun to write! In some ways, it was even more fun than "Hannah's Hero" was. You readers are the reason for that! Without your comments and messages driving me on, I wouldn't bother to post anything. So thanks again!

This chapter will be the last one in the "My Saving Grace" series, but it WILL NOT be the last you hear about Kevin and Grace! I intend to start a new story line for this amazing brother and sister. I'm thinking of calling it "A State of Grace," or something similar. (By now you should all know how much fun I have with puns, names, and word games!) I will be sure to put their names in the story description, so you will see.

I'm doing this because, I feel that "My Saving Grace" was about the two of them discovering their love for each other and deciding it was something worth keeping – and fighting for! Their future, building a life and a family of their own, Kevin getting his degree and launching his career...I think that adventure deserves it's own, separate story line. However, as you should all know by now, I care what you readers think. So please let me know your opinions on the subject with your comments and P.M.s.

For right now, my real life is calling me, and I'll have to give it my full attention for a little while. Fortunately, I'm told that there is free wi-fi available at the job site, and it's pretty reliable. (That's pretty rare, in my experience, but it's welcome!) So just maybe, I may post something while I'm working. I have to do SOMETHING to keep my mind off of how much I miss my family, after all. So be safe, all of you, and I hope to post again ASAP!

- CM