My Scholarship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
464 Followers

I scream at the top of my lungs as he finds maybe a bit more unexplored area he hadn't before. He settles into a rhythm for a while, slowly pulling out before quickly spearing me again, repeat. This goes on for at least 20 minutes before he starts to change his routine to go faster and faster. He chooses words to make me more ashamed, "You know how a dog marks it's territory with it's urine? Well, I'm about to mark your bowels with my cum." I continue to writhe, the pain and burning of my asshole around his huge cock (I don't know how big it is, I suck at guessing measurements) as he thrusts faster and faster until he shoves deep within me and I feel a throbbing followed by new warmth inside me, and realize that he's shooting his cum inside my ass. I look down and whimper through my gag-- ashamed, embarrassed, humiliated, conquered.

He pulls out completely and pushes into me just a little bit a few more times before his cock starts to go limp again. When he finally pulls it out he comes around front. I didn't even realize it through the pain that I had been crying. He smiles at me and says I did wonderful. He takes the gag off and tells me that I have one final job as his assistant for the night, and stuffs his cock back into my mouth for cleaning. Luckily with following Steffi's advice, my ass was clean before coming over, so it wasn't nearly as revolting as I thought it should be.

While cleaning my own ass off his cock, I could tell one final humiliation was coming. Like it or not I couldn't help but fart, which led to some of the cum leaking out of my ass. He laughed at that and wondered what the feminists on campus would think of me. When he was satisfied that his cock was clean he came behind me and removed my hogtie. As I started to get up and get used to moving he brought a piece of paper to me, the paperwork signaling I accepted my scholarship, which I signed as he started telling me my new responsibilities.

LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
464 Followers
12