My School Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiffany8
Tiffany8
123 Followers

She vaults me up the same way, two legs first and switches to one hand. To her surprise, she is holding a very wet pussy. "You like what you are seeing?" I say down to her as she looks up to see my naked pussy, "How about you give me some punishment?"

She digs her finger into my naked pussy, flipping me down. "I'll punish you later." We get through practice and we get to ending stretches and as co-captains we are last to leave and stretch. She pushes my back forward saying, "Where are your panties, Tiff? I heard you didn't even wear the uniform. You even tricked the head mistress."

"I only had granny panties, with a short skirt, they don't mix. I definitely like this feeling. Would you like to join me?" I say turning around feeling under her skirt for her string.

"Well, I won't you have all the fun," she says shyly as I slip down the orange thong down to her ankles, watching as she pulls her legs out very cutely. "Be gentle to me."

I lay back and she stretches my legs back, exposing my wet pussy. She gets close to my pussy, kisses it gently and licks it with great caution. I giggle as this is her first lesbian experience. "Here you do it like this," I say shoving her head into my pussy. "Now just eat away at my pussy, just like eating an ice cream cone."

She licks my pussy with confidence now, eating and licking up the juices. She decides to bring her pussy into mine. "I have always wanted to try this. I usually have a dick in here but I wonder what it feels like to stick two pussies together."

"Baby, just hump me like you were humping a dick," I say. She puts her wet pussy on mine and taps our clits together on accident. We make out from the pussies; I hump her as she throws her body back from the feelings of pure ecstasy. She runs her hands through her hair and she pinches both of our clits. I cry out as she her cum shoots into my pussy and I fire my cum into hers. She falls on top of me and kisses me, "That was fantastic. My pussy is still tingling from the rubbing of our pussies together."

"I knew you would enjoy that," I say rubbing my hands through her hair. "I got to go now. I am being used as a tutor for somebody," I say getting up and putting her panties on for her. "I do love your lovely selection of underwear," I say kissing her thong-covered pussy.

"Thanks Tiff. I feel great after that stretch," she says with a wink.

I run to the locker room and strip myself and set my clothes on the bench behind me. I hop into the shower, clean myself up quickly and dry off just as quick. I get to my locker and my clothes are gone. Shit, where is my uniform? I look to where my cheerleader uniform was and it was missing in action as well. I look to the clock, Shit I'm late and put the towel on. I look in the mirror and see that this will do for now. I run out and run into head sister, "Miss Arnold, where are your clothes?" she asks in great annoyance. "You need to come with me."

"I have no idea. I took a shower and my clothes were gone, honestly," I say to her. "I got to go," I say running off as I hold my towel from falling.

I see that I left her in the dust and arrive to tutor Kathy, a very cute girl from my Biology class. "Sorry I'm late," I say holding my towel. "Someone took my clothes but I made sure I got here."

Her face gets bright red and she turns away saying, "Um...sure...its fine." I sit down next to her and get close pointing to this having my boob rub her arm. "I'm sorry," she says. "Thanks for showing me how to do that." I knock a pen to the ground near her.

"Oh I'll get it for you," I say leaning over sticking my butt in her face and dropping my towel. "Oh can you help me out?" I say turning my pussy to her.

She just stares at my magnificent pussy, and sticks a finger inside my pussy. "I'm sorry I just got to touch your precious pussy. It just screams 'Touch me!'"

I lay back and spread my legs, "You better take responsibility for this," I say, biting a finger. She takes her glasses off and licks from the bottom of my pussy to my clit. She digs in a bit deeper licking from top to bottom. She scrapes the walls of my pussy; I begin to grind on her mouth. I moan as the tutor becomes the student, she does things with her tongue that I have never felt before. I fling my head back, hump as her tongue digs deep into my pussy, penetrating the deepest crevices. She sticks her thumb into my butthole, causing my hips to thrust forward. She then bites my clit, sending my pussy into shock. I cum all over Kathy, releasing ridiculous amounts of cum.

I grab my towel and head out the door saying, "We will postpone this for a later time..." and I am grabbed by head sister.

"Miss Arnold, I saw what you did and that behavior is not permitted," she says dragging me. "I am gonna have to punish you." We get to her office and she grabs her paddle follow me.

"Wait, please don't do this. Not in front of everybody..." I say convincingly. This is going to be so awesome.

"Student body please report to the chapel, please report to the chapel. We head to the chapel and I peek out to see all the pews filled. The curtains open up and I am naked in front of the student body.

Head sister says, "Today, I am going to have to punish Miss Tiffany Arnold for inappropriate exposure," as she points to my naked self. "I must now punish you in front of the student body as an example for other students not to follow your example."

She bends me over and smacks me with the wooden paddle. I feel the paddle slap my bare ass, I yell out. She hits me again and my pussy is slapped this time, I moan out as the hit send chills down my spine. She slaps me a few more times, slapping my pussy as my ass in slapped. She hits me one last time, hitting my ass, my pussy and my clit. I fall to my knees and lay back.

"See this is what happens to those who..." and before she can finish I release a load on the people in the front. I groan and moan as the cum just keeps coming and I lay there after my thirty second cumming session. "What have you done?" she says.

"Well I just set a record for having six people...actually seven including you make me cum." I lay back, stick my fingers in my pussy and lick my juices. "Well, I am gonna get in some serious trouble for this," I say with a wink to the girl who is licking the cum off herself. "I'll make time for you next time."

Tiffany8
Tiffany8
123 Followers
12